✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Section TV Covers Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s Honeymoon and Hilariously Notes They Didn’t Leave Room Much

Once the genie is out of the bottle its hard to put it back in. Now that Kim Tae Hee and Rain‘s very private dating life has transformed into a public acknowledgement of their marriage, the media is all over them starting from the frenzy at the airport heading off to their Bali honeymoon. Section TV has even gone so far as to cover their honeymoon itself, showing pictures snapped of the newlyweds enjoying their holiday and checking with the hotel to hear that they didn’t plan many excursions and mainly stayed in their room.

First off, that’s typical honeymoon behavior, but I mostly think it’s because they would be swarmed wherever they go so might as well relax in private. Both are mega stars in the industry for a long time so I don’t think they are chafing at the media interest in their lives, I just hope it’s silly stuff like this and not crossing any lines.

Source: http://koalasplayground.com/2017/01/29/section-tv-covers-rain-and-kim-tae-hees-honeymoon-and-hilariously-notes-they-didnt-leave-room-much/

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

I hope those are their real wedding rings

Hi @Lucia_love,

Thanks for bringing this up. Personally, I don’t think those are the depicted wedding rings of KimBi couple's. I repost the image again and after that are my screen caps of the couple wedding rings (top and bottom) to compare. They are different in terms of designs as KimBi couple has cross and round (for KTH and rectangle (for Rain) all round their wedding rings, compared to the depicted ones. I like to think that KimBi couple’s wedding rings are custom made or could be one of its kind, for exclusivity. :D

98257710gy1fc7s8nblvsj21kw1kwamm.jpg

KTH’s wedding ring.

It has diamonds in cross and round shapes, each alternately arranged all round the ring.

16298425_413155672360007_431053936937036

16265967_413156142359960_403619454033791

Rain’s wedding ring.

It also has cross in back/deep blue colour with white in the centre and rectangle (no idea whether they are in precious stones or metals), each alternately arranged around the ring.

16422955_413159579026283_527216135856334

Credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BP11sCrlrPm/?taken-by=24snowhite

16298888_413160445692863_326454104849305

• Like 5

Rain’s SNS picture tell me these:

1.   A deer that visited the honeymooners in the morning. Honeymooners had a blast of a honeymoon, so close to the nature and looking ahead in the IG picture are lounge chairs which means at the seaside. So, honeymooners did not remain indoor all the time, with “practically no activities outside", as reported by MBS Entertainment’s Section TV (see postings above). They do open the door to go out, to enjoy the nature and perhaps romantically lounging together while watching the sun rise and sun set. In fact, I read another article which translated from Section TV’s report that the couple went scuba diving and treated themselves to massage(s) (yes, cannot miss the aromatic and relaxing/revitalising/soothing Balinese massage(s))!

2.   Man is showing off his marital status. See his left hand at the handle with his wedding ring on his fourth finger. He is happily showing it off, after his wedding notice posted before this!

Rain : "I’m married, that’s right, see, my wedding ring, there at the door handle. See that, after seeing the antler that gave us a surprise visit. Hehe...!" :tongue::lol:

[★ SHOT!] Rain, Kim Tae Hee and honeymoon photos? First SNS post after marriage

201701300803773912_588e74dc0b0f7.jpg

[OSEN = Kang Seo Jeong reporter] Singer Rain first posted on SNS after marriage.

Rain posted a picture of a long horned horn along with an article in his instagram saying, "A guest who came in the morning."

Inside the picture is a picture of a stag who came to the door of the inn, which looks like a honeymoon spot where Rain and Kim Tae-hee spent their time. In particular, he wears a wedding ring on the fourth finger of Rain, which attracts attention.

Rain ended a love affair with Kim Tae - hee on May 19 and formed a relationship with his wife. Since then, he has been on honeymoon for 4 nights and 6 days in Bali, Indonesia.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170130n02474

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

This pic is so beautiful... so amazing:heart:. This friendly little deer is not afraid of people at all!

I read in comments on Rain's IG that: 

• nerning_kimDeers are mascot animal in Sumbawa,if you came to Sumbawa you'll see a lot of them:wub:hope oppa and eonni have good memories in Sumbawa

Hi Lucia_love, this is also what I posted here last week about deers & monkeys. You could see a lot of them there every morning when you open your big windows of your room. :lol:

20 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Rain’s SNS picture tell me these:

1.   A deer that visited the honeymooners in the morning. Honeymooners had a blast of a honeymoon, so close to the nature and looking ahead in the IG picture are lounge chairs which means at the seaside. So, honeymooners did not remain indoor all the time, with “practically no activities outside", as reported by MBS Entertainment’s Section TV (see postings above). They do open the door to go out, to enjoy the nature and perhaps romantically lounging together while watching the sun rise and sun set. In fact, I read another article which translated from Section TV’s report that the couple went scuba diving and treated themselves to massage(s) (yes, cannot miss the aromatic and relaxing/revitalising/soothing Balinese massage(s))!

2.   Man is showing off his marital status. See his left hand at the handle with his wedding ring on his fourth finger. He is happily showing it off, after his wedding notice posted before this!

Rain : "I’m married, that’s right, see, my wedding ring, there at the door handle. See that, after seeing the antler that gave us a surprise visit. Hehe...!" :tongue::lol:

Hi Nancyzak, ye, they did - there were some pictures posted on the net last week that they were on scuba-diving. You could really tell from there that RAIN is still a neophyte. :lol:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

This pic is so beautiful... so amazing:heart:. This friendly little deer is not afraid of people at all!

I read in comments on Rain's IG that: 

• nerning_kimDeers are mascot animal in Sumbawa,if you came to Sumbawa you'll see a lot of them:wub:hope oppa and eonni have good memories in Sumbawa

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Lucia_love, this is also what I posted here last week about deers & monkeys. You could see a lot of them there every morning when you open your big windows of your room. :lol:

Hi @Lucia_love, @willenette,

Yes, @willenette mentioned about the monkeys and deers that roam the grounds of Amanwana. I read the Indonesia Expat article about Sumbawa which among others stated the following:

Moyo Island 

Moyo Island is located in the north of Sumbawa. The travel distance from Sumbawa Harbour is approximately 1.5 hours (by wooden boat) or 40 minutes by speedboat, or you can fly there from Bali. A stunning, mountainous island, Moyo is covered mostly by protected forests. The dense forest is home to a plethora of wildlife including deer, wild boar, wild cattle, monkeys, and various types of birds.

The island of Moyo claims to have some of the most beautiful waterfalls in Indonesia, made famous by a visit from the late Lady Diana.

Source and more info : http://indonesiaexpat.biz/travel/travel-sumbawa/

I get the impression from the way she/he commented about deer being mascot in Sumbawa that the commentator (i.e. nerning_kim)  is a native of Sumbawa or if not, Bali/Indonesia. I guess we could treat is a reliable source. :D

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, ye, they did - there were some pictures posted on the net last week that they were on scuba-diving. You could really tell from there that RAIN is still a neophyte. :lol:

Rain is still a neophyte in scuba-diving? I have seen a video of him swimming underwater. Perhaps that was him snorkelling (I think) in a video since I don’t recall him dressed up and equipped with the full range of scuba-diver gears. If he is a neophyte, does it mean that he has not gotten a scuba-diving licence like KTH? If he has not, he could soon get once since his wife is a scuba-diving enthusiast, not to mention a licence holder!

I read about diving in style at Moyo Island in this blog : http://www.originaldiving.com/blog/amanwana-moyo-island-review 

Blogger seemed to have stayed at Amanwana too.

I guess, it is important for the couple or at least KTH to be able to scuba-dive when going for holiday at seaside. :D

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee amazes with her stunning beauty in 'Cellcure' pictorial

Kim-Tae-Hee_1485836572_af_org.jpg

'Cellcure' revealed stunning cuts of actress Kim Tae Hee
No heavy makeup or fancy clothes were needed for the pictorial as Kim Tae Hee looked amazingly gorgeous just with a simple look. Once again, the actress' natural beauty amazes viewers. 

It's not surprising Rain scooped her up! Take a look at her beautiful photos below. 

Kim-Tae-Hee_1485836646_k2.jpg
Kim-Tae-Hee_1485836646_k1.jpg
Kim-Tae-Hee_1485836647_k.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/kim-tae-hee-amazes-with-her-stunning-beauty-in-cellcure-pictorial

• Like 2

[TF Card News] Sung Sung Il - From Umranran to Rain-Kim Tae Hee! ‘TOP 7 Couple of the Century'

- skipped unrelated -

16422628_413836245625283_866258749580079

16422533_413836258958615_823590080101423

# Century's Couple # Sinseongil # Uman Aryan # Choi Seungjong # Hae Hee # Cha In-Pyo # Shin Ala # Jang Dong Gun # Ko So Young # Won Bin # Na Young # Bae Yong Joon # Park Soo Jin # Rain Tae Hee Kim

http://news.nate.com/view/20170131n01491

• Like 1

Rain promoting The Best Present at SBS CultTwo Show on 16 January 2017.

Credit : willco

************************************************************************************************************

Psy Gives ‘The Best Present’ To Rain Ahead Of His Wedding to Kim Tae Hee

2016-lacma-art-film-gala-honoring-robert

LOS ANGELES, CA - OCTOBER 29: Actor Rain attends the 2016 LACMA Art + Film Gala honoring Robert Irwin and Kathryn Bigelow presented by Gucci at LACMA on October 29, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo : Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for LACMA) 

Korean singer-songwriter Rain officially released his new song "The Best Present." The singer-actor visited SBS CultTwo Show and promoted his new project on Jan. 16. The Best Present is Rain's comeback project after four years.

Amid his unparalleled songwriting skills, the singer surprised his fans when he confessed that he is not the one who originally made the song. He revealed that it was Psy's great mind that was behind his new single.

"At first, he just gave me some songs, but then he started to comment on my choreography, entertainment, schedule, and so on...calling me every day to work out my schedule," said Rain as quoted by allkpop.

"He told me to let others know he wrote the lyrics and composed the song himself. When I first heard the song it wasn't really appealing...Psy and I have different tastes in music," added Rain.

"The Best Present" is a collaborative masterpiece of Rain and Psy, with a touch of Gangnam Style and smooth ballad. The music video is performed by Rain doing his famous Michael Jackson moves while performing sleek choreography.

On his Instagram, the ballad singer revealed through a handwritten letter post that the lyrics "she's the greatest present of all" is an ode he wants to dedicate to his girlfriend, Korean actress Kim Tae Hee. The two will tie a knot next month.

Psy also revealed on Twitter explaining that the song's chorus symbolizes Kim described as the biggest joy. In the making of the song, Rain asked Psy to include the term, as it is a reference to the hanja (Chinese characters used in Korean) for big joy, which can be read as Tae Hee. It is really indeed "The Best Present" of Psy to Rain.

© Copyright 2016 KpopStarz.com. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/278526/20170131/psy-rain-the-best-present-kim-tae-hee-k-pop-korean.htm

• Like 3

Others are also tagging the other half of the couple, when promoting/updating the IG pic of one!

An example is the IG below, which posted Rain’s pictures for Nylon magazine, where he wore the IGier’s clothes for the photoshoot.

We’ll see more of this in the future.

So, please support by liking KimBi couple's!

16402848_413876102287964_723575661118107

Credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BP6WDP-DzVw/?taken-by=daiz.official

16299671_413876085621299_214594961977536

Credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BP6WCGpDuJS/?taken-by=daiz.official

• Like 2

15 hours ago, willenette said:

I'm sorry but what do you mean? he dives pretty well. I think so...

Y0pHrmV.gif

CnGEzdv.gif

He also dived in full gear on Running man TV show in Australia and he was the best at it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

I'm sorry but what do you mean? he dives pretty well. I think so...

He also dived in full gear on Running man TV show in Australia and he was the best at it.

Hi Lucia_love & Nancyzak, ahhh...............I guess I was wrong basing only from that picture I saw. Well, he seems to be, huh? :lol:

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Kim Tae Hee amazes with her stunning beauty in 'Cellcure' pictorial

'Cellcure' revealed stunning cuts of actress Kim Tae Hee
No heavy makeup or fancy clothes were needed for the pictorial as Kim Tae Hee looked amazingly gorgeous just with a simple look. Once again, the actress' natural beauty amazes viewers. 

It's not surprising Rain scooped her up! Take a look at her beautiful photos below.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/kim-tae-hee-amazes-with-her-stunning-beauty-in-cellcure-pictorial

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. KTH is so pretty & gorgeous. Her good looks should not be a surprise anymore, though! And I can say that she's one of many actresses who has such great skin.:lol:

• Like 1