✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

From Rain Company’s official Naver blog, with Google translation:

The blog is of Rain exploring some parts of London and seeing him looking for food. Hmmmm, come to think about it, a lot of times when he is out and about, on travel or while on filming breaks, looking for food seems to be his favourite past time! :P:D

It seems that Rain has more to share and to expect him revealing more, the LFA 2016 event.

Meantime, let’s check out the content of the first blog of his travel to London!

Leaving with Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) London Trip 1. (Feat. Food)

Hello ~! Rain Company.

original_1.png?type=p50_50

First greetings via Naver Post! Winter is approaching, colder weather is more cold!

1.jpg?type=w1200

You just heard from our article that our singer (and actor) Rain has left for London, right? + _ +

Rain, who has been working hard after returning from the drama shooting in China, attended the awards ceremony of The Fashion Awards 2016 on the 3rd.

original_15.png?type=p50_50

It was so meaningful that I was invited for the first time in Asia, so Rain Company specially prepared it.

Prior to attending 'The Fashion Awards', I will be releasing London travels alone !!!!!!!

2.jpg?type=w1200

2-1.jpg?type=w1200

Are you ready? then! Come with me ~

Spoiler

3.jpg?type=w1200

London Day 1. I was given a short free time before attending the awards ceremony.

Time lapse adaptation is luxury! Today turned into traveler mode! Go to Brick Lane in the east of London!

If you take pictures, this is the buzzstones Street Art Wall.

4.jpg?type=w1200

Brick Lane is famous for its artists' streets. There were lots of graffiti painted by artists on the streets.

Do you want to know what kind of pictures you have taken?

5.jpg?type=w1200

Busy Rain to press the shutter. Would you mind looking here, too?

original_68.png?type=p50_50

Simmung Simmung ~!

10.jpg?type=w1200

It's a great explosion in London !!!!!!!!!!! 2016 F / W color and dye image. Good dripping

14.jpg?type=w1200

original_2.png?type=p50_50

Are you curious about your [my?] hair style?!?

The secret will be released soon. 

Please expect more!

7.jpg?type=w1200

Now, let's move on. Rifle

8.jpg?type=w1200

There are various flea markets in Brick Lane on Sunday.

From vintage shops to various desserts, alley alleys are full of attractions!

9.jpg?type=w1200

This is Backyard Market ~ I walked for a while ... Hungry Bee!

This is where you can find food Eh. I'm back in the hundred yards so I can not just go back!

original_37.png?type=p50_50

15-3.jpg?type=w1200

Start with a simple ...

10.jpg?type=w1200

I came to London but still Koreans are Bob!

original_66.png?type=p50_50

Rain is still hungry! Contribution ~ !! Travel is also food!

11.jpg?type=w1200

With the short caliber behind, the moment I'm about to make an unfortunate step to prepare for a full awards ceremony!

13.jpg?type=w1200

It was a little bit of time, but I was happy all over!

12.jpg?type=w1200

It's time to go back now ㅜ Also in the city of London .....

MCM-%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84%EC%9E%90%EB%A3%8C

%EC%9B%80.gif?type=w1200

original_2.png?type=p50_50

In the next post, we will release the Behind the Fashion Awards ceremony. Please give me a lot of expectations!

See you again next time ~ Please visit V Live Channel too ~ ^^ Http://www.vlive.tv/channels/F8EC9/

Source : http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=5706228&memberNo=25306106

I really like this very much!!! [emoticon with loves on both eyes....expression in words coz there is none of such emoticon in here!!! Hehe...] :blush: ............the fact that with the forthcoming airing of Return of Superman on 11 December 2016 starring Lee Beom Soo and his two cute kids, with KTH in it, it means, KTH has caught up with Rain for an appearance in the Return of Superman (ROS) and that means I could post the episodes of ROS in which each appeared here!!!

Yes, Rain’s has been posted before but oh, that was so long ago! It was in 2014! Some of you may not have seen it and this is a great opportunity to watch it Some may vaguely remember it and this is also an opportunity to re-watch to re-fresh the memory. Some remember very well but that’s ok, coz you have the choice whether to watch or not, heh!

I shall start with the previews/excerpts. When the full ROS with KTH in it is aired and the whole show is posted in YT, I shall then share it with the full length of ROS with Rain in it.

Here we go......

Credit : [ KBS 안테나 ]

Credit : RAINsLittleCloud

**************************************************************************************************

SoDa Siblings meet Kim Tae Hee, Jang Dong Gun, and Han Ji Min on 'Superman is Back'

Kim-Tae-Hee,han-ji-min,jang-dong-gun

Actor Lee Bum Soo's lovely children, So Eul and Da Eul or the SoDa Siblings, had the chance to meet top celebrities on 'Superman is Back'!

Producers of the show revealed several still cuts of the SoDa Siblings hanging out with Kim Tae HeeHan Ji Min, and Jang Dong Gun. It's reported that So Eul and Da Eul ran into the actors while attending their dad's fan sign event. 

The upcoming episode with the special meet will air this weekend on December 11!

jang-dong-gun_1481253317_sd.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/soda-siblings-meet-kim-tae-hee-jang-dong-gun-and-han-ji-min-on-superman-is-back

**************************************************************************************************

Rain tries to get close with Choo Sarang on upcoming episode of 'Superman is Back'

Rain,choo-sung-hoon

Rain tried to win over Choo Sung Hoon's daughter Choo Sarang with her favorite doll Minnie Mouse!

On the upcoming episode of 'Superman is Back', Choo Sung Hoon received a surprise phone call from his friend Rain. Choo Sung Hoon's wife Yano Shiho was Rain's former yoga instructor, and the couple have been close with the world star ever since.

Choo Sung Hoon and Choo Sarang paid a visit to Rain's practice room, where Rain showed his fatherly side by asking to turn down the loud music for the baby. He then surprised Choovely with her favorites, including a Minnie Mouse doll as well as dried seaweed and grapes. After seeing how hard it was to get close to her, he expressed, "This is the first time I've met such a chic girl."

Will Rain succeed in getting close with Choo Sarang? Find out on the 9th!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/rain-tries-to-get-close-with-choo-sarang-on-upcoming-episode-of-superman-is-back

Oh, I’m not done yet!

Quick facts :

1.   Lee Beom Soo’s wife was Rain’s English teacher.

She was then (not sure whether still is) an English columnist and interpreter and she helped him with the English when he was going to Hollywood for filming.

It was mentioned when LBS announced their marriage:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2010/03/lee-bum-soos-wife-to-be-officially-announces-their-wedding

2.   When LBS’s wife was expecting their first child, Rain hoped that the LBS and wife couple has a daughter and no question asked.

Omooooo....that’s how coming from the "famously-daughter-loving-Rain"! :grin:

Here is the evidence (read the texts below the video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgTDHSeH8dI

We now await the airing of ROS with KTH in it before I post it together with the full length of ROS with Rain in it here!

Meanwhile, KimBi couple and everybody......

Happy+Weekend+7.jpg

Credit image above : owner

I almost forgot to post the below, as I had planned before this with the Happy Weekend message. So here they are......

The first, of the couple's latest public appearance, both in black and white. Sorry, Rain’s images are blur as they are screencaps from the VLive and IG video. As you know, the they are not in HD. 

The second, of the couple with their close friends’ daughter. Rain with Chu Sung Hoon’s daughter (ie. Chu Sarang) and KTH with Jung Same Mool’s daughter (sorry, no idea as to this little girl’s name). Both IG-ed images, Rain’s by himself whereas KTH’s by JSM.

In short, the same-same/matchy-matchy for the couple! :blush:

15393010_386045998404308_383100612325534

14715458_386045911737650_607799895040227

Thunder, a member of MBLAQ, on Rain.

Thunder talks about his admiration for Rain and MBLAQ

December 10, 2016
thunder-talks-about-his-admiration-for-rain-and-mblaq

Thunder formerly of MBLAQ talks about his love for Rain and days with his former group.

In a recent interview with Ilgan Sports in promotion for his solo debut, Thunder reveals that he is already worried about his next release. He explained, “I learned a lot when Rain hyung was our producer. He is really big on effort. He remains to be a hyung that I admire, and he is the king of effort. He would often say, ‘When you are done preparing for an album that means that it is time to prepare for your next release.’”

When asked if he still meets up with Rain, Thunder responded, “I saw him once while I was preparing for this album. I also saw him at a concert this year. However, I was not able to talk to him for too long.”

Thunder was then asked if he misses his former group, MBLAQ, or if he has any regrets. He then shared, MBLAQ comes to my mind often, not because of any regret but because it is a good memory. There are lots of fans that I met because of MBLAQ. It remains a beautiful memory.”

Meanwhile, Thunder and former fellow member Lee Joon withdrew from the group in December of 2014 following their contract expiration. He has recently made his solo debut with a self-titled album along with the promotional track, “Sign” which features Hara.

- skipped unrelated - 

http://www.kpopmusic.com/artists/thunder-talks-about-his-admiration-for-rain-and-mblaq.html

As we can gather from the Google-translated article below, KTH’s appearance in the Return of Superman has renewed the interest on KimBi couple and their Coupang ad and CF starring, that started it all for the couple's relationship!

Kim Tae-hee ♥ Rain and Lovers 'Ad Shooting Site'

15400516_387563271585914_543723116808438

Actor Kim Tae-hee has appeared in the entertainment program 'Superman Returns' and collecting the topics, the scene of the advertisement shooting with the lover's rain is being reexamined. Kim Tae-hee and Rain signed a deal with a social-commercial company in October 2011,

At the CF filming, the two of them took on a natural and affectionate pose, reminiscent of a lover, creating an uncommon atmosphere. In particular, Kim Tae-hee and Rain showed a couple of dances, as well as shooting a "bullet of love" toward the camera sketching the shooting scene.

Since then, two people have become relationship with the lover after the advertisement. Kim Tae - hee has been keeping in touch with his friends while he was in the rain, and has been maintaining a strong relationship since 2013.

Photo = Kupang advertising making film capture

http://news.nate.com/view/20161211n17034

**************************************************************************************************************

We watch the short clip for the video of KTH in the Return of Superman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKEu9Ft0X-4

Credit : KBSEntertain

What KTH said in the video clip? 

Here’s Soompi’s report that explains all.

The SoDa Siblings Have Heart Eyes For Kim Tae Hee While Lee Beom Soo Asks Her About Future Child Plans

December 11, 2016

Kim-Tae-Hee.png

On the December 11 episode of KBS’s “The Return of Superman,” Lee Beom Soohad a planned fan signing event and took his kids, So Eul and Da Eul. After the event, they went to see actress Kim Tae Hee and gave her a present they had prepared a gift as well. When Lee Beom Soo asked his kids what they thought of Kim Tae Hee now that they’ve met her, So Eul said, “She’s really pretty.”

Kim-Tae-Hee-The-Return-of-Superman.png

Kim Tae Hee, surprised and grateful, expressed regret that she hadn’t prepared a gift as well. When Lee Beom Soo asked his kids what they thought of Kim Tae Hee now that they’ve met her, So Eul said, “She’s really pretty.”

Lee Beom Soo suggested to Da Eul jokingly that he should give his stuffed doll to her, but Da Eul refused, saying, “I would be sad and cry.”

Lee Beom Soo then asked Kim Tae Hee about her future plans for children. “It was probably difficult for my parents, but I liked growing up with lots of siblings,” she said. “In the past I wanted a son, but now I want a daughter that could become like a friend.”

So-Eul-Da-Eul-Kim-Tae-Hee.png

At the end, So Eul said she wanted to invite Kim Tae Hee to their house and both siblings gave her a kiss on the cheek. Da Eul is silent until the very end, when he asked her, “I thought you said you were coming over,” to everyone’s amusement.

Watch the episode below!

[Sorry, I can’t copy and paste the URL of the video herePlease go the link below to check out the video]

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/11/soda-siblings-heart-eyes-kim-tae-hee-lee-beom-soo-asks-future-child-plans/

**************************************************************************************************************

Remember me naming the “famously-daughter-loving-Rain” in my post above?

He must be happy that KTH has changed her mind from desiring a boy to a girl; i.e. desiring a girl just like him!

But, I recall Rain saying in early 2014 that he likes a boy and a girl. A shift at his end?

Haha, anyhow, best that they have both a boy and a girl, minimum!

It would be most fun to see at least a pair of "mini-me" each for both and if there are more, it will be truly awesome! :blush:

Here’s wishing KimBi couple and everybody......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyONGFtR4nDkKAdsnmxjV

Credit image above : owner

On 12/9/2016 at 5:39 PM, Nancyzak said:

Oh, I’m not done yet!

Quick facts :

1.   Lee Beom Soo’s wife was Rain’s English teacher.

She was then (not sure whether still is) an English columnist and interpreter and she helped him with the English when he was going to Hollywood for filming.

It was mentioned when LBS announced their marriage:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2010/03/lee-bum-soos-wife-to-be-officially-announces-their-wedding

Hi Nancyzak, ye, Lee Bum-soo’s wife, Lee Yoon-jin, a professional Korean-English interpreter was RAIN's 2nd teacher. She started teaching him  during his U.S. debut. He did not have enough time to learn English step by step. So her teaching was focused on how to deliver ‘key messages’ in English during US interviews.  I don't think she still is. Ronnie Yang was his 1st tutor (Ronnie Yang is the CEO of CABA Entertainment. They have been like real brothers for years and years and have visited the U.S.A. together many times. CABA has also partnered with CJ E & M and produced several of Rain’s and MBLAQ's concert tours. They belonged to JYP Entertainment 10 years ago. RYang was born and raised in Canada ):P

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, ye, Lee Bum-soo’s wife, Lee Yoon-jin, a professional Korean-English interpreter was RAIN's 2nd teacher. She started teaching him  during his U.S. debut. He did not have enough time to learn English step by step. So her teaching was focused on how to deliver ‘key messages’ in English during US interviews.  I don't think she still is. Ronnie Yang was his 1st tutor (Ronnie Yang is the CEO of CABA Entertainment. They have been like real brothers for years and years and have visited the U.S.A. together many times. CABA has also partnered with CJ E & M and produced several of Rain’s and MBLAQ's concert tours. They belonged to JYP Entertainment 10 years ago. RYang was born and raised in Canada ):P

Hi @willenette,

Thank you for sharing the information, particularly about RYang being Rain's first English teacher. That is new to me. I guess Lee Beom Soo's wife should now be kept very busy with her husband and children's entertainment activities.

By the way, aside from LBS and SoDa siblings, Chu Sarang and her parents were also separately featured in the same episode of Return of Superman. We see her toddler self in the ROS video of her, her father and Rain that I've posted above and in the link below, she has grown to a very sweet and cute little girl!

http://ph.spotvnews.co.kr/news/photo/201612/97085_120705_0811.jpg

Rain, at Shin Sheung Woo's wedding reception in Seoul (12 December 2016).

TV Daily news report, embedded in the following news article:

http://news.nate.com/view/20161212n36273

Another TV coverage.

Credit : mydaily TV

Images of Rain:

201612121840774004_584e71063818d.jpg

2016121218424207000.jpeg

article.jpg

03.12978746.1.jpg

Spoiler

201612121932511110_1.jpg

article.jpg

image_readtop_2016_860222_14815359822713

20161212_1481538542_72738000_1.jpg

2016121218494562297_1.jpg

2016121201001239000078091.jpg

2016121201000986100066721.jpg

ae_1481539324429_304559_0.jpg

1481537514_1191018.jpg

201610561481536292.jpg

Spoiler

201690401481536322.jpg

201649881481536323.jpg

201639171481536324.jpg

201682111481536324.jpg

201648361481536326.jpg

Credit images : as tagged.

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Rain, at Shin Sheung Woo's wedding reception in Seoul (12 December 2016).

TV Daily news report, embedded in the following news article:

http://news.nate.com/view/20161212n36273

Another TV coverage.

Credit : mydaily TV

Images of Rain:

Reveal hidden contents

201612121932511110_1.jpg

article.jpg

image_readtop_2016_860222_14815359822713

20161212_1481538542_72738000_1.jpg

2016121218494562297_1.jpg

2016121201001239000078091.jpg

2016121201000986100066721.jpg

ae_1481539324429_304559_0.jpg

1481537514_1191018.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

201690401481536322.jpg

201649881481536323.jpg

201639171481536324.jpg

201682111481536324.jpg

201648361481536326.jpg

Credit images : as tagged.

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the clip & some captures of RAIN here attending the wedding.  I read that the bride is 15 years his junior and does not work in showbusiness. :P

Rain is making a comeback!

rain_kpop_650-430.jpg

Rain is returning to the stage with a new release!

A representative from Rain's label confirmed the comeback news and revealed, "He's currently in preparation with the goal for a comeback in January." It's also reported that he'll be making an appearance on popular JTBC variety show, 'A Hyung I Know', next month.  

The last time Rain released an album was in 2014 with 'Rain Effect'. You'll soon be able to enjoy his new release in 2017!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/rain-is-making-a-comeback

Rain to come back as singer through "Knowing Brother"

fullsizephoto794916.jpg

Jeong Ji-hoon is coming back.

According to several sources, Rain is currently putting the final touches on his album and is coming back in January. He's determined to take over the gayo world in the New Year. This is his first album in 3 years.

There is a shortage of solo males in the gayo industry these days. The album which Rain is coming out with for the first time in 3 years has many anxiously waiting.

Rain is going to make his first TV appearance through the JTBC show "Knowing Brother".

Hopefully, the actor and singer can handle the 'bullying' of Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun, Kim Hee-cheoland more. EXID Honey is starring in the show with him.

fullsizephoto794915.jpg

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-to-come-back-as-singer-through-knowing-brother-101410.html

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the clip & some captures of RAIN here attending the wedding.  I read that the bride is 15 years his junior and does not work in showbusiness. :P

Hi @willenette,

No problem at all on the share. It's all part of the update for the other half of the couple here and I'm all for fairness.  ;):D    I read that SSW's bride is 16 years younger. We've got few K-celeb couples who are with that kind of age difference. It's so nice to read about happy endings for these couples, with their walk down the aisle! :D

19 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

No problem at all on the share. It's all part of the update for the other half of the couple here and I'm all for fairness.  ;):D    I read that SSW's bride is 16 years younger. We've got few K-celeb couples who are with that kind of age difference. It's so nice to read about happy endings for these couples, with their walk down the aisle! :D

Nancyzak, ye, I know some of them aside from RAIN & KTH : Kim Woo Bin (26) and Shin Min Ah (31), National football player, husband of Han Hye Jiin (27/35), Bae Yong Joon & his wife (she's 14-years younger), IU & her BF, Lee Dong Gun & his GF, Lee Byung Hun & his wife (there's a 12-year age difference between them), Lee Beong Soo & his wife ( he is 13 years older). I heard that it was his second marriage and her first. Well, age is just a number.  IDK why Koreans tend to make a big deal of couples when the girls are older than their BFs. Huge age gap doesn't surprise me. When it comes to falling in love, we decide to follow our hearts, rather than thinking about age:P

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, ye, I know some of them aside from RAIN & KTH : Kim Woo Bin (26) and Shin Min Ah (31), National football player, husband of Han Hye Jiin (27/35), Bae Yong Joon & his wife (she's 14-years younger), IU & her BF, Lee Dong Gun & his GF, Lee Byung Hun & his wife (there's a 12-year age difference between them), Lee Beong Soo & his wife ( he is 13 years older). I heard that it was his second marriage and her first. Well, age is just a number.  IDK why Koreans tend to make a big deal of couples when the girls are older than their BFs. Huge age gap doesn't surprise me. When it comes to falling in love, we decide to follow our hearts, rather than thinking about age:P

Willenette, there are also Moon Hee Jun and Soyul who is 13 years younger (and they are getting married soon), Shin Ha Kyun and Kim Go Run who is 17 years younger, and Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Yoo Young who is also 17 younger, to name a few of the men older than the ladies. On the older women, there are Baek Ji Young who is 9 years older than her husband, Jung Suk Won (and congratulations are in order as they are expecting their first child now)  and Mina who is 17 years older than Ryu Philips. Indeed, age is just a number. It’s no one’s business if couples with big age difference do not find their big age gap an issue. It’s their compatibility and happiness at the end of the day. Is that so, a hue and cry amongst Koreans when the girls are older than the BFs? A majority of them? Even so, we are reading quite a lot about K-celeb couples with big age gap. We even have the famous royal Prince Harry and Meghan Markle who is 3 years older! :D

Oh, by the way, are you going on your annual Christmas and New Year holidays soon? I’m going on overseas vacation in the next few days until year end. Postings here and at KTH’s thread may likely be interrupted, but I’ll do my best to update whenever I can. :P:D

12 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Willenette, there are also Moon Hee Jun and Soyul who is 13 years younger (and they are getting married soon), Shin Ha Kyun and Kim Go Run who is 17 years younger, and Kim Joo Hyuk and Lee Yoo Young who is also 17 younger, to name a few of the men older than the ladies. On the older women, there are Baek Ji Young who is 9 years older than her husband, Jung Suk Won (and congratulations are in order as they are expecting their first child now)  and Mina who is 17 years older than Ryu Philips. Indeed, age is just a number. It’s no one’s business if couples with big age difference do not find their big age gap an issue. It’s their compatibility and happiness at the end of the day. Is that so, a hue and cry amongst Koreans when the girls are older than the BFs? A majority of them? Even so, we are reading quite a lot about K-celeb couples with big age gap. We even have the famous royal Prince Harry and Meghan Markle who is 3 years older! :D

Oh, by the way, are you going on your annual Christmas and New Year holidays soon? I’m going on overseas vacation in the next few days until year end. Postings here and at KTH’s thread may likely be interrupted, but I’ll do my best to update whenever I can. :P:D

Hi Nancyzak it is quite the norm for men in Korea to be much older than the girls and women they date or marry. But, Korean guys like noonas - hahaha. Korea is similar to most other countries. Bigger age difference (maybe more than 15 or 20 years) is frowned upon and the motives for such relationship are questioned. As everywhere else, it is more common for the man to be older. However, in the last few years Korea has been swept by “liking older women” syndrome. As long as the age gap is not that BIG, it’s not a great deal in Korea; however, if the age gap is more than five years, couples who are in that relationship hides their age difference from family and friends. In short, sometimes they lie about the woman’s real age. It’s unfortunate that they have to do that. One to five years difference shouldn’t bother anyone in any country, don’t you think? I read once that the perfect age gap for partners are four years and four months - but only when the man is older. BTW, dear, yes - I'll be away once again soon. I'm leaving on the 20th for Korea then going to US. You stay safe while being away as well.....Enjoy your vacation! :P

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak it is quite the norm for men in Korea to be much older than the girls and women they date or marry. But, Korean guys like noonas - hahaha. Korea is similar to most other countries. Bigger age difference (maybe more than 15 or 20 years) is frowned upon and the motives for such relationship are questioned. As everywhere else, it is more common for the man to be older. However, in the last few years Korea has been swept by “liking older women” syndrome. As long as the age gap is not that BIG, it’s not a great deal in Korea; however, if the age gap is more than five years, couples who are in that relationship hides their age difference from family and friends. In short, sometimes they lie about the woman’s real age. It’s unfortunate that they have to do that. One to five years difference shouldn’t bother anyone in any country, don’t you think? I read once that the perfect age gap for partners are four years and four months - but only when the man is older. BTW, dear, yes - I'll be away once again soon. I'm leaving on the 20th for Korea then going to US. You stay safe while being away as well.....Enjoy your vacation! :P

Hi @willenette,

Thank you so much for sharing the bits on age gaps. Yes, I don’t think it is a big problem if the age gap is one to five years, but what is the rationale for the four years and four months? That’s the first that I’ve heard, haha...You too, dear. Take care and may you have safe trips and a wonderful Christmas and New Year holidays, for your self and with your loved ones!!! :D

15 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Thank you so much for sharing the bits on age gaps. Yes, I don’t think it is a big problem if the age gap is one to five years, but what is the rationale for the four years and four months? That’s the first that I’ve heard, haha...You too, dear. Take care and may you have safe trips and a wonderful Christmas and New Year holidays, for your self and with your loved ones!!! :D

Hi Nancyzak, the reason is................IDK, too - hahaha. This is the sort of weird part. But, I'm sure that I read an article about this before. What about you? Do you tend to go for men who are older or younger than you? Is your hubby your own age? Well, many famous celebrities are in age gap romances.  For me, dating someone who is a lot older or younger than you can be exciting. Age gap doesn't really matter.  Ultimately it is you who decides whom you date. All relationships need work, whether there is an age difference or otherwise. If you know the relationship is right for you and it is making you happy, then stick with it! :P

On 12/15/2016 at 4:03 AM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, the reason is................IDK, too - hahaha. This is the sort of weird part. But, I'm sure that I read an article about this before. What about you? Do you tend to go for men who are older or younger than you? Is your hubby your own age? Well, many famous celebrities are in age gap romances.  For me, dating someone who is a lot older or younger than you can be exciting. Age gap doesn't really matter.  Ultimately it is you who decides whom you date. All relationships need work, whether there is an age difference or otherwise. If you know the relationship is right for you and it is making you happy, then stick with it! :P

Hi @willenette,

Share with us the article if you come across it in the future. I believe there must be an interesting theory for the four years and four months, since the number is so exact and it probably doesn't come from the Chinese and non-believer of numerical four because if translated, it means death, and that you s not a lucky number for marriage. 

Let's say in my family and relatives, we have both husbands who are older and husbands who are younger. Each marriages works out fine. Yes, aside from working hard to sustain and nurture a lasting and harmonious relationship/marriage, the couple's compatibility, bond and common beliefs in many aspects of their lives count too. In short, where there's a yin-yang balance, there's a smooth ride/sail of a relationship. :D

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Share with us the article if you come across it in the future. I believe there must be an interesting theory for the four years and four months, since the number is so exact and it probably doesn't come from the Chinese and non-believer of numerical four because if translated, it means death, and that you s not a lucky number for marriage. 

Let's say in my family and relatives, we have both husbands who are older and husbands who are younger. Each marriages works out fine. Yes, aside from working hard to sustain and nurture a lasting and harmonious relationship/marriage, the couple's compatibility, bond and common beliefs in many aspects of their lives count too. In short, where there's a yin-yang balance, there's a smooth ride/sail of a relationship. :D

Hi Nancyzak, here's the link : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2291896/Four-years-months--perfect-age-gap-couple-man-older.html :P

On 12/16/2016 at 10:26 AM, willenette said:

Hi @willenette,

Thank you for sharing the article. I didn't realize until now that GP is 4 years older than CM. Anyway, the examples quoted indeed show age gap, and some with big ones, that are getting common in this day and age. I do see the counselor and relationship expert's rationale for more and better communications for couples with huge age gap to avoid unwanted future issues once the honeymoon phase is over. I think it goes without saying that couples who are "matches-made-in-heaven" do have fantastic communications. :)

By the news below, Rain's comeback with his new album is going extremely well and is getting concrete now.

Trivia : I read, through Google-translate, of a news article in Naver online portal, teasing whether there would be a surprise from/about KimBi couple come 1 Jan 2017, with Rain's comeback news. Omoooo, I hope I interprete it right. Anyway, we wait with bated breath whether Rain will say something about him and KTH, just like the last time he did when he launched his Rain Effect album. :)

Meantime, we wish Rain a smooth and successful launch of his new album!

Rain Announces Comeback Date Through First Teaser Image

Artist and actor Rain has confirmed his comeback date.

On December 19, Rain′s agency Rain Company released the first teaser image through their official website and SNS channels. The teaser image features a silhouette of Rain against a black and red background and also reveals his comeback date with the words, "RAIN, 2017.01.15."

Rain Announces Comeback Date Through First Teaser Image

Rain is currently working on an extraordinary project for his comeback after a 3 year hiatus. All production including the music video shoot have been completed and Rain is busy with final preparations.

Fans are looking forward to what Rain has prepared for his special comeback as the star is known for his unique concepts and powerful performances. 

Rain′s comeback comes 3 years since his last release in 2014 with his 6th studio album Rain Effect. At the time, Rain proved himself as a global star by sweeping music charts with title track La Song and also winning several music program trophies.

Meanwhile, Rain will be meeting his fans once again with his upcoming album releasing on January 15, 2017.

Photo credit: Rain Company

http://mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/111001/rain-announces-comeback-date-through-first-teaser-image-all-kpop-news