✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Hi @Nancyzak

Thanks so much for the updates about kimbi couple. Its too cute, Every article had me giggling and smiling to myself. Indeed Rain's  lyrics of the best present was definitely referring to a loved one :phew:, no doubt about that, almost as if He is confessing his love publicly (which I like). in conclusion, i like the song. 

"You won't become Kim Tae Hee even if you do it." This is really touching and sweet (as her fan ), if I was her too, I won't do it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, laughter4christ said:

Hi @Nancyzak

Thanks so much for the updates about kimbi couple. Its too cute, Every article had me giggling and smiling to myself. Indeed Rain's  lyrics of the best present was definitely referring to a loved one :phew:, no doubt about that, almost as if He is confessing his love publicly (which I like). in conclusion, i like the song. 

"You won't become Kim Tae Hee even if you do it." This is really touching and sweet (as her fan ), if I was her too, I won't do it. 

Hi @laughter4christ,

Am happy to see you here, checking out the latest update on KimBi couple!!! :wub:

Agree, there is no doubt as the very clear lyrics of The Best Present. As clear as night and day! That is not only a public confession of love but the serenade of a wedding proposal, with Rain’s choreography of playing the violin and right elbow up as if for the ‘bride’ to hold, to walk down the aisle! Hahaha, whatever, knowing how private and careful this couple is, we shall faithfully and patiently wait for the outcome/result of The Best Present!

I also agree with you that no matter how one looks, it’s God’s gift and if possible, one should not alter what is gifted by God, unless it is due to medical reason. At the same time, the science, technology and medicine are so advanced and well marketed that some may see taking up the challenge of change is beneficial to one’s own goals in life. We do accept such circumstances. Perhaps, in another way, one could argue it is God’s gift for such an advancement for one to take. :tongue::D

Do drop by from time to time during this time as there are some more variety/music shows that Rain will appear in and we’ll likely to get to hear and see more “expose” about KimBi couple, as we know it is hard to come by before this, right! :blush:

• Like 1

I have below, another set of English lyrics for The Best Present. There’s a very slight difference to the one that I posted in backpage. It seems this is clearer to me.

Haha, yes, I’m not done yet with finding the English lyrics until we get the one embedded in the official MV of The Best Present by 1theK, since the song is deemed to be significant to KimBi couple.

Out of curiosity, my last check of the official MV for The Best Present shows 818,635 views. Very close to 1 million views and today is only about 1.5 days of the official release! Yay, fighting Rain and all!

Credit : 

RAIN – The Best Present (Prod. By PSY) English lyrics, Romanization

Posted on 2017-01-15 by Kpoply

RAIN – The Best Present (Prod. By PSY) Lyrics English

When I get tired and fall down
Slowly when I give up everything
It was you who hug me
It was you who caught me
Yes, it was you

People tell me
I’m not that worthy
Then you tell me
There’s only one to you
In any situation
Whatever I wander
You’re laughing at me

The best present which the world gave me
It’s you
I want to dream same thing with you
Your eternal name
The greatest joy
It’s you
I want to wake up with you
And want to close my eyes with you on the same day

I’ll promise to protect you with my whole body
I’ll promise to hug you with my whole body
Wherever you go
The way will be able to be a good way
My hand will be able to reach you
To your look that smiles brighter than the sun
To your look more white than your wedding dress

I’m in tears of joy
I feel the scent of that tear
Walking toward me

It’s you
Your eternal name
The greatest joy
It’s you

On the fourth finger
For the ring
I promise you everyting, babe

It’s you
Your eternal name
The greatest joy
It’s you

• Like 1

Alex (who starred with Rain in Please Come Back Mister) thinks The Best Present is a dish??? He thinks KimBi relationship is a lie because he has not seen the couple??? LOL...for the Please Take Care of My Refrigerator! :lol:

And, look at Rain’s reaction! Is he blushing too? :tongue::D

"I'm cold" Alex "Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee love is like a lie, I have never seen it"

201701160932039910_4.jpg

201701160932039910_5.jpg

[Newsen Kim Myung-mi] The best of both worlds, Alex and the public,

On January 16, JTBC "Take care of the refrigerator," Rain and Alex appear. Recently Rain showed a unique performance from the appearance of original dancing machine. Alex, who had no idea of the special appearance of Rain, said, "I thought it was originally a dish here."

Rain and Alex showed off as a good friend. The MCs (Kim Seong-joo, Ahn Jung-hwan) said, "Alex poured about 40 exposures of Rain into the A4 sheet at the time of the preliminary interview." He showed a mischievous statement of "I am going to sue you against me now," and a reminiscent of a hearing in opposition to Alex's story in turn.

Alex 's first exposure is "It' s like it 's raining that it' s raining with Kim Tae - hee". Alex said, "I've never seen her even though I've met once or twice a week, and I do not see it exist." The rain heard the words, causing the pupil earthquake to be embarrassed for a moment, "Do you want to die now?"

On the other hand, Rain said that the list of restaurants he knew well enough to be called "Nonsik" was enormous. (Photo courtesy of JTBC) It was the first time for a chef to show off his food philosophy that he does not eat tasty food in spite of his tremendous diet.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170116n08056

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

'I want you to take care of the refrigerator' Rain, "If Kim Tae-hee wants food ..."

dyhero21320170116131926_O_01_C_1.jpg

[Sports Korea reporter Kim Du Joon] JTBC "Please take care of the refrigerator" singer Rain said Kim Tae Hee lover. On the 16th broadcast "Please take care of the refrigerator", Rain appears as a guest and enjoys the feast of dishes in the refrigerator. Zhu Boan has a chance to make face-to-face meetings with Lee Yoon-bok, and a frontal match is held with 'soup dish for Rain'.

Cooking confrontation began with tight tension, and two people poured the power of the whole body without giving a blanket in order to give the best taste to the order of "the unconditional taste only". However, there was an unexpected sudden situation in front of the two people, and everyone was interested in whether or not the soup dishes that needed time to get a deep flavor would come out properly.

Especially on this day, Rain caught my eye, confessing, "I can not stand touching my food." After the cooking tasting, I was deeply troubled by the question, "What if my girlfriend asks me to give it to me?"

'Please take care of the refrigerator' is broadcast every Monday at 9:30 pm.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170116n22608

• Like 1

AKP reported about Rain and Alex in Please Take Care of My Refrigerator.

Last time, Seven told in a variety show that he has not met KTH. Now, it’s Alex. Rain is certainly not sharing and not showing and, they are not negotiable, huh?! Kekeke...just kidding! :tongue::lol::lol::lol:

Why does Alex think Rain's lying about actually dating Kim Tae Hee?

Rain-alex_1484536064_af_org.jpg

Alex and Rain were on 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator' together!

The two of them are well known to be extremely close friends. On the show, the MCs said, "During the interview before filming, Alex spilled so much on Rain it was enough to fill up 40 pages of an A4 paper." To this, Rain joked, "Are you preparing a lawsuit against me?"

One of the 'problems' that Alex brought up was, "I think Rain is lying about dating Kim Tae Hee. Rain and I are so close that we meet up at least once or twice every week, but I've never seen her. She supposedly exists, but I haven't seen her."

To this, Rain warned jokingly, "Do you want both of us to die?" hinting about secrets of his own. The episode will air at 9:30 PM KST on the 16th.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/why-does-alex-think-rains-lying-about-actually-dating-kim-tae-hee

Found the review of The Best Present below.

A must share, as an update, and of course, being a shipper, naturally much of my attention could only be drawn to those words in red and I’m going to pay closer attention to the changes from black to white and vice versa in The Best Present MV! :blush:

Credit the reviewer as named.

Rain – The Best Present (prod. by Psy)

Posted by kelmelreviews on January 15, 2017

Oppa…my feels.

After a three year hiatus and delaying the promise of a comeback for more than a year, the OG king of Kpop has finally made his return with Psy-produced The Best Present.

The vocals for the track are great.  Rain has always been that kind of singer, the one who just knows how to infuse the proper emotional resonance into his performance to get the right response from his audience.  He manages to keep things interesting while doing very little in note variation for most of the track.  While light on the adlibs, the ones that are there at the end, especially the high note at the key change, will take a lot listeners by surprise.

The production for the track is probably going to be the biggest determination for international fans (at least, the younger ones).  This is probably the first time that Rain has made a comeback with a more traditional Korean-style ballad so, despite the beat and underlying bass providing some nice pickup, it may not be the bop that a lot of people could have been expecting.  That doesn’t make the song hard to listen to, though, as the touches that the singer added to Psy’s production to make it sound more his own are much appreciated and do lift the beatwork out of the more generic range it could have sunken into.

Lyrically, from what we were able to glean from the somewhat bad translations we’ve seen of the song so far, this appears to be an ode the singer’s longtime girlfriend Kim Tae Hee.  It speaks on the bond that the two have and how he wishes to be as positive an effect on her life to her as she has been on his.  The transition to white in the video coincides with the song speaking on her appearing before him in a wedding dress as he promises to love her forever.  It’s very sweet and continues the singer’s pattern of writing personal lyrics for his slower tracks.

Subtitles are currently being.  They usually appear in Korean first before they are translated to English.  Just click the [CC] button in the player (when it becomes available).

https://kelandmelreviews.com/2017/01/15/rain-the-best-present-prod-by-psy/

• Like 1

Suddenly I feel like Soompi and AKP are KimBi couple's best English reporter friends! Kekeke.....oh, I better shut up lest I jinxed the whole thing! :tongue::lol:

Here goes, report by Soompi on Rain and Alex in Please Take Care of My Refrigerator.

Alex Playfully Raises Doubts About Rain’s Relationship With Kim Tae Hee

January 15, 2017

rain-alex.jpg

Alex and Rain will be appearing on the January 16 episode of “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator,” and it seems like Alex will be revealing some fun facts about Rain!

At the shooting, the MCs reveal that Alex wrote almost 40 pages of facts about Rain during a prior interview. The two singers are revealed to be best friends, which explains the great chemistry between them. As Alex mischievously brings these facts to light, Rain clarifies them one by one, comically making it seem like a hearing.

Alex jokes, “I think it’s a lie that Rain and Kim Tae Hee are dating. I meet up with Rain at least once or twice every week, but I’ve never seen her.”

rain-alex-2.jpg

Rain becomes flustered by Alex’s comment, and he expresses his intention to take revenge, saying, “So you’re starting a war now?”

Meanwhile, on the same day, Rain shows his extensive knowledge of famous restaurants and talks about his personal philosophy regarding food. Catch the episode on January 16 at 9:30 p.m. KST!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/15/alex-playfully-raises-doubts-rains-relationship-kim-tae-hee/

• Like 1

The English lyrics are finally embedded in the official MV of The Best Present. Here it is and by the way, it looks like the number of views is fast approaching 1 million!

Turn on the English lyrics in the setting, if you can’t see them immediately.

What can I say but to be awed and so happy for KimBi couple, by the loving and romantic lyrics! It’s about their journey as a couple, the astounding depth and breath of their love for each other and the hope and wish for a bright future together!

So now, we can also call it “KimBi couple's song”, other than “the proposal song” etc. named so far? :blush:

Credit: 1theK (원더케이) 

• Like 1

Knowing Brothers episode 58 with English subs.

A MUST WATCH, for better understanding with the English subs as well as a few other scenes of "KimBi-couple-provoking” moments (on top of those that are already reported thus far)!

Spoiler

Click on the link and choose either one. 

http://dramafire.com/knowing-bros-ask-us-anything-episode-58/

• Like 1

Singer Rain's new song 'The Best Present' dedicated to Kim Tae-hee

SEOUL, Jan. 17 (Yonhap) -- South Korean singer-actor Rain's newly released track "The Best Present" turns out to be a love song dedicated to his lover Kim Tae-hee.

The ballad track, released on Sunday, includes self-composed lyrics such as "You are my greatest happiness" that convey the singer's deep feelings towards Kim.

The finger-snapping, piano-led ballad marks the 34-year-old singer's long-awaited return to the music scene after a three-year hiatus. Rain once again proves his prowess in singing and dancing as he appears classy and refined in a fedora with choreography incorporated from modern dance.

The music video also portrays Rain's established position as a singer as he stages a solo performance in the first half of the song without the aid of any backup dancers, fancy stage lighting or powerful beats to make up for any possible loopholes.

The song has attracted more attention as the international icon Psy of the global hit song "Gangnam Style" spearheaded the song's overall production.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee met each other at a TV commercial set in 201l and officially started dating in fall of 2012. 

This clip, uploaded Monday on Yonhap News Agency's entertainment YouTube channel Tong Tong TV, talks about the worldstar's highly anticipated track, the message it conveys and Rain's established confidence as a singer.

AEN20170117006500315_01_i.jpg

deserts@yna.co.kr

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/01/17/0200000000AEN20170117006500315.html

• Like 1

Knetz’ reactions! 

Kim Tae Hee and Rain to get married next month

0002632781_001_20170117123504134.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Tae Hee ♡ Rain to get married February

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,630, -23] Daebak!!!! Congratulations

2. [+1,106, -23] Wow, this is daebak

3. [+992, -15] We always wondered who Kim Tae Hee would end up marrying and it ended up being Rain ㅋㅋ

4. [+754, -20] Daebak!!!! Congratulations Rain Tae Hee

5. [+238, -4] Was his new song really a proposal song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+202, -4] A part of the lyrics of his new song: "Your name is big happiness" the Chinese characters for Tae Hee's name big happiness

7. [+140, -8] Oh they match so well 

8. [+116, -7] I wonder if Kim Tae Hee's genes can beat Rain's when they have children though

9. [+145, -6] I was wondering when they'd get hitched~ glad to hear~ congratulations~~ ^^

10. [+123, -3] 'The Best Gift' ended up being his proposal song ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+379, -25] Daebak, it's finally happening

2. [+313, -34] I have a feeling they'll live happily, why do I feel so happy for them.. 

3. [+26, -8] Hul... so cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ can't wait for them to have kids

4. [+25, -5] Rain getting married in itself isn't a big deal but getting married to Kim Tae Hee is

5. [+23, -4] My how far he's come

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/01/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-to-get-married.html

• Like 1

[★BREAKING] Rain confirms wedding with handwritten letter to fans

9 minutes ago
KimTaeHeeRainConfirmWedding

Rain has confirmed that he will indeed be marrying Kim Tae Hee after media first reported on their wedding and then mistakenly denied the reports soon after.

The past half-hour has been a confusing time for Korean media, with initial reports coming out that Rain and Kim Tae Hee would be getting married. However, just moments after this breaking news, it was quickly revealed by both agencies that it was not true.

Rain himself has now confirmed that he will be marrying Kim Tae Hee, in a heartwarming letter uploaded to his Instagram. There he refers to her as his greatest gift, just as the title to his newly released song.

Read the translation by Koreaboo of his letter below:

Hello, I hope to find all of you in good health in this cold winter. This is Jung Ji Hoon.

It’s already been 16 years since I first debuted and many of my fans have grown into beautiful women and in many cases have become amazing mothers.

I too am trying to become the head of a household as a husband and a man.
She was always there for me during my hardest and happiest times and moved me on multiple levels. Our trust has been growing and our love has finally born fruit.

The wedding is going to be private and quiet as Korea is currently going through emotional and financially difficult times. I hope you all understand that I cannot speak of where and when it is going to take place.

I have been thankful for the last 16 years for all your love and from now on I hope to show you a more responsible and modest side of me as an actor and a singer.

She is my greatest gift.”

— Jung Ji Hoon (Rain)

Here’s his original post on Instagram with the caption, “Thank you…

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/rain-confirms-wedding-handwritten-letter-fans/

• Like 1

Rain Announces Marriage Plans With Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee

Singer and actor Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee have officially announced wedding plans.

On January 17, Rain shared a hand written letter revealing his wedding plans to Kim Tae Hee through his personal Instagram.

Rain Announces Marriage Plans With Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee

Through the letter, Rain revealed plans to marry Kim Tae Hee by writing, "I am becoming the head of a family. We have decided to get married as our trust and love for each other has grown."

He expressed his love for Kim Tae Hee by saying, "She is the best present for me."

Rain did not reveal the exact date of the wedding through the letter, but he did express his desire for an intimate ceremony. 

Meanwhile, Rain and Kim Tae Hee officially began dating in 2012 and officially confirmed their relationship in January of 2013. 

Photo credit: eNEWS24 DB

http://mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/111792/rain-announces-marriage-plans-with-girlfriend-kim-tae-hee-all-kpop-news

• Like 2

Rain, Kim Tae Hee confirm marriage rumours

The couple have been dating for five years

Posted: 17 Jan 2017 11:51 Updated: 17 Jan 2017 12:26

rain-1.jpg

Kim Tae Hee and Rain filmed a 'Coupang' CF together in 2011. (Photo: Facebook/SBS PopAsia)

UPDATE (January 17, 12.15 pm): Rain and Kim Tae Hee have confirmed news of an upcoming wedding. The K-pop star uploaded a handwritten letter to share the news that he will be getting married, countering his agency’s previous denial.

In his letter, he shared that he will be a good husband and head of the family, and that Kim Tae Hee has always been next to him in times of happiness and grief.

Industry insiders have claimed that the pair has been preparing for the wedding since late last year, and that only close friends and family members will be invited to the upcoming event.

rain--kim-tae-hee-confirm-marriage-rumou

Rain's handwritten letter in which he announced the good news of his marriage. (Photo: Rain/Instagram)

Earlier today, news agencies reported that the couple will be tying the knot in a cathedral wedding on February 19, but the news was quickly denied by Rain’s representatives, who stated that “there are no plans for marriage”, and that the rumours are “baseless”.

This is not the first time the couple has denied marriage rumours, as speculation of a union on Christmas Eve last year also surfaced last November. In a recent interview with Toggle, Rain shared that he will be putting work first and has no plans to settle down in the coming year, but that he will consider marriage in the next six to nine years.

The couple first met while filming an ad for social commerce brand Coupang and started dating in the same year. The filming was done shortly before Rain enlisted in the military in September 2012.

WATCH: Rain talks about his recent album, which some say title track 'The Best Present' was a proposal song for Kim Tae Hee

[Please watch in the link below]

Rain was baptised in 2014, which some have speculated that was in preparation for his marriage to Kim Tae Hee, who is known as a devout Catholic. Back then, his agency denied that the move was because of Kim Tae Hee, and that it was something that he had planned to do for a long time.

Rain released his seventh studio album, The Best Present, earlier this month, while Kim Tae Hee’s last drama appearance was in 2015 series Yong Pal.

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/hallyubuzz/article/rain-kim-tae-hee-confirm-marriage-rumours-7141022

• Like 2

[BREAKING] Rain dedicates a handwritten letter to fans, delivering news of his upcoming marriage!

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain

Singer Rain took to his Instagram to dedicate a handwritten letter to fans, delivering news of his upcoming marriage! 

He wrote, 

"Hello... It's a cold winter, but I trust you're all healthy?

This is Jung Ji Hoon. 

All of a sudden, it's been 16 whole years since I debuted. My fans who have been with me all this time, you've also grown into beautiful women, or even into respectable mothers to your own children. 

I also hope to become a respectable husband and man, as the head of a new family. She has been protecting me by my side indefinitely, whether I was happy or facing difficulties, and has moved me through many things, all this time. 

Now that our faith and love have grown, [we've] decided to form a bond. 

The wedding and the time will be quiet and pious, since it is a time of unrest and economic difficulty for the country. As a result, I ask that you understand that we cannot tell you [about the ceremony]. 

I am very thankful for your love I received over the past 16 years. 

From here on, I will do my best to show you a good side of me as a great singer and actor, with more responsibility and humility...

'She is the best present for me.' 

Jung Ji Hoon."

Earlier today, one exclusive report claimed that Rain would be tying the knot with his girlfriend of 4 years, actress Kim Tae Hee, this coming February 19 at a Catholic church. It seems like the report was true after all!

Congratulations, Rain and Kim Tae Hee!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/breaking-rain-dedicates-a-handwritten-letter-to-fans-delivering-news-of-his-upcoming-marriage

• Like 2

Oh! My God! I knew it! That song was definitely written and only for Kim Tae Hee!!! Congratulations to the best couple!!!! Wow! I just can't with this man! He's really full of surprises! When I saw him in Yoo Hae Yool sketchbook, you can see how happy, contented and glowing he was. And I even told my friend about it and said for sure wedding bells are ringing, he will get married anytime soon. But I never thought that soon is this soon lol! Like he said when you're in love you only write about that. 

Anyways, I'm just really happy for the both of them. Congratulations Rain and Kim Tae Hee!!! 

I got excited lol! I was supposed to post this here but I posted this in KTH thread. It's ok, same thing. Lol

• Like 3