✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

On 11/8/2016 at 5:33 PM, willenette said:

Nancyzak hahaha - ye, RAIN is thrifty, super thrifty indeed! He said before & that was some years ago - that he still has a habit saving money, a habit he developed since young, hence saving a huge amount of his earnings in the bank. I know before that Rain has always been letting his Dad handle his bankbook, he doesn't even know how many bankbooks there are to his name. Some years back, every month, he got 50,000won as pocket money from him and that makes up for his monthly expenses. Hahaha - IDK if that amount still applies now or if his father still handling his bankbook.   Rain is also different from other artist I guess who love branded stuff, he hardly buys any expensive and branded products. He once said that even though he received branded presents, he won't spend money buying those branded products for himself. There are times where he is generous. Rain generously donated to various public welfare activities, though. 

Most Koreans especially celebrities as soon as one thing trends, everyone goes and buys it and throws it out as soon as something else trends. They just care too much about trends and what others think (I don't think he cares about other people will say). Koreans care more about following the trends and not falling behind... Well, for me, it is all about individual preference and taste. :P

Hi @willenette,

Haha, that’s Rain. Whereas on the part of KTH, unless she tells, we just don’t know, but to an interview in 2013, she replied as follows:

# Is Kim Tae Hee a fashionista?

Due to being a fashion design major, many people are interested in the clothes that I wear. How.e.ver! I enjoy wearing a training outfit the most on a normal day. When I’m working on a project, I’m always having fun wearing something like a uniform. Of course, wearing running shoes with my training outfit completes my fashion. I’m the type of person who enjoys wearing comfortable clothing most of the time. You didn’t possibly think that I wore a princess’s dress at home, did you? lol.

It’s true that celebrities have to worry about what they wear when they go out. It’s especially true about the ‘guillotine’ of the verification of fashion, and one such part is concentrating one’s heart and soul on airport fashion. It’s one thing I’m sensitive about as an actress since I have had many people take pictures of me.

Credit the above per link below, which contains more translation of her replies to other interview questions :

https://hallyuinterview.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/kim-tae-hee-the-human-part-one/#more-212

For those who do not know, I’ve posted the above in back page in 2013. It was an interview that took place after the filming of Jang Ok Jung Living in Love. That is Part 1. Part 2 can be found in the same blog.

To sum up, there is a similarity between the couple when it comes to their fashion thriftiness, out of the limelight. ;):D

Each time, without fail, KimBi couple will be mentioned if a new K-celeb couple, who comprises singer & actor/actress or actor & actress, is outed or announces that they are dating. The latest, I’m sure, everybody knows which couple. Don’t know yet? Well, look at the first collage for the couple! Of course, the couple in the second collage is the one that matters most to us! Yep, I agree...the BEST KNOWN COUPLE! ;):D

SK Singer / Actor couples.

1478659560530049.jpg

The best known couple is Singer Rain and Actor Kim Tae Hee. In January 2013, two people who recognized themselves as top star couples in recognition of their enthusiasm, showed no signs of an affection on the front line through interviews or interviews. The marriage has been mentioned several times, but they have each denied the marriage.

Source, with other K-celeb couples named :

http://news.nate.com/view/20161109n17809

14 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Haha, that’s Rain. Whereas on the part of KTH, unless she tells, we just don’t know, but to an interview in 2013, she replied as follows:

# Is Kim Tae Hee a fashionista?

Due to being a fashion design major, many people are interested in the clothes that I wear. How.e.ver! I enjoy wearing a training outfit the most on a normal day. When I’m working on a project, I’m always having fun wearing something like a uniform. Of course, wearing running shoes with my training outfit completes my fashion. I’m the type of person who enjoys wearing comfortable clothing most of the time. You didn’t possibly think that I wore a princess’s dress at home, did you? lol.

It’s true that celebrities have to worry about what they wear when they go out. It’s especially true about the ‘guillotine’ of the verification of fashion, and one such part is concentrating one’s heart and soul on airport fashion. It’s one thing I’m sensitive about as an actress since I have had many people take pictures of me.

Credit the above per link below, which contains more translation of her replies to other interview questions :

https://hallyuinterview.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/kim-tae-hee-the-human-part-one/#more-212

For those who do not know, I’ve posted the above in back page in 2013. It was an interview that took place after the filming of Jang Ok Jung Living in Love. That is Part 1. Part 2 can be found in the same blog.

To sum up, there is a similarity between the couple when it comes to their fashion thriftiness, out of the limelight. ;):D

Hi Nancyzak, being rich and famous certainly does come with its perks. But you can’t eat a meal in private, frown at your significant other without divorce rumors starting or head out in sweats to do some errands without people wondering if you are pregnant and hiding it. It’s a lot of invasion and a definite lack of privacy being a celebrity, :P

• Like 1

23 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, being rich and famous certainly does come with its perks. But you can’t eat a meal in private, frown at your significant other without divorce rumors starting or head out in sweats to do some errands without people wondering if you are pregnant and hiding it. It’s a lot of invasion and a definite lack of privacy being a celebrity, :P

HI @willenette,

I can’t agree with you more. That reminds me of a news speculating that KTH puts on the extra pounds when filming a scene for MP when all she did was wearing a few layers of clothes to warm herself against the winter cold. LOL...there we go, getting the wild speculation ’through someone's judgement of the cover of the book'! :lol:

The article :

https://popseoul.wordpress.com/2010/12/15/kim-tae-hees-manager-responds-to-comments-regarding/

As we all know, KTH has been consistent with her slim body shape. Take away the layers to become one piece, we get to see the slim her as pictured in this article (which are parts of a scene in MP) :

http://www.soompi.com/2012/05/12/kim-tae-hee-has-a-perfectly-proportioned-body/

• Like 1

On 07.11.2016 at 3:24 AM, willenette said:

Hi Lucia_love, celebrities rarely wear the same clothes & accessories but RAIN is different. 

Oh yeah, he is.:lol:

His fav t-shirts  and shorts  are so famous already

douGZIzGrJ8.jpg

15o9MOm.jpgNxDVJ63.jpg

And here's some pics of our couple. the edits are not mine! I just found it somewhere

66I4ds1.jpgtP8cJcX.jpg

And this edit is mine:wub:

nb8qlQV.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

Hi Lucia_love, celebrities have a strict one-wear policy but, still, not all stars adhere to this strict fashion rule. Fortunately, fashion lovers like KTH understands the value of a great statement piece, and aren’t afraid to be seen twice (or more) in truly flattering pieces. She has all the means and modes to fill her closets with the latest styles, she is human, too… and humans do repeat clothes! And I know some of the K-celebrities who recycle their clothes & accessories, too.  There are some of them who are frequent recycler. Loads of stars are now recycling their outfits. So nice they wore it twice! But it is rare to see a star in the same outfit more than once. I guess they find them so nice they wear them twice…or even more. :P

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

And here's some pics of our couple. the edits are not mine! I just found it somewhere

And this edit is mine:wub:

Hi @Lucia_love,

Other than the similar top army combat uniform donned by both for their magazine photoshoot, there’s the red that pairs with it, i.e. KTH’s red top and Rain’s red rimmed sunglasses! KTH had her photoshoot in Oct/Nov 2013 whereas Rain’s was in Feb 2014.

66I4ds1.jpg

Rain seems to love his LV travel bag very much. I’ve seen his managers (past and present) carrying it for him so many times!

CIrUIvhVAAAxbX9.jpg

20150629220718_shj_3086-001.jpg

KTH is known to carry bag of a variety of brands and in my personal observation, quite a lot of them are Chanel and Givenchy's  and wears the Ash brand’s sneaker wedges. Examples :

kim-taehee-attends-lee-byunghun-and-lee-

D525DDC69380C1D7C2AAAABF16.jpg

kim-taehee-is-seen-at-incheon-internatio

20150221152231_54e82426cadf9_1.jpg

rung-dong-tin-tuc-kim-tae-hee-va-rain-da

20150518005335_101215108-008.jpg

Credit all images : as tagged/owners

When talking about similarity and repeats, wearing face mask has become one for KimBi couple as a couple when they are together. Heh, apart from Rain wearing his glasses! :P:D

chang-duong-yeu-cua-bi-rain-va-kim-tae-h

1435638151.jpg

Rain_1464142600_rk.jpg

I betcha, Rain was wearing mask too while out in the street with KTH!

kim-tae-hee-rain-sokcho-korea-dating1.jp

If without mask, what do they do? The quick solution...... yes, use the hand to cover, hehe, we are talking about fashion/trend here... :P:D

fkpotmwjd09yn8vbj76lui95firwy3c4.jpg

Credit images above : as tagged/owners

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

When talking about similarity and repeats, wearing face mask has become one for KimBi couple as a couple when they are together. Heh, apart from Rain wearing his glasses! :P:D

I betcha, Rain was wearing mask too while out in the street with KTH!

If without mask, what do they do? The quick solution...... yes, use the hand to cover, hehe, we are talking about fashion/trend here... :P:D

Credit images above : as tagged/owners

Hi Nancyzak actually, not only them but, many K-pop stars wear masks when they go out, especially I noticed that when they arrive at the airport. At first, they started to wear masks to shield their faces. But, purpose of wearing masks has been changing.  Masks are now regarded as a kind of the latest fashion among them just like they wear glasses ... .RAIN is one of the male K-celebrities who look so good in glasses ... Glasses are now a fashion item without prescription lenses. Some they wear masks for air pollution. ... or if they are still recovering from a face peel.  Some they hide their no make-up face using that kind of method. Sometimes K-Pop stars wear the most ridiculous and extravagant face masks ever!  They definitely know how to take everything to the next level. There is range of stylish filtering face masks now.  I have read an article before that the custom of face mask-wearing began in Japan and China and Korea have also adopted the practice later on. There was a time when SK scrambles to control an outbreak of the killer Mers virus, ... that's why, we see them wearing mask, most Koreans. :P

• Like 1

On 11/15/2016 at 9:23 AM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak actually, not only them but, many K-pop stars wear masks when they go out, especially I noticed that when they arrive at the airport. At first, they started to wear masks to shield their faces. But, purpose of wearing masks has been changing.  Masks are now regarded as a kind of the latest fashion among them just like they wear glasses ... .RAIN is one of the male K-celebrities who look so good in glasses ... Glasses are now a fashion item without prescription lenses. Some they wear masks for air pollution. ... or if they are still recovering from a face peel.  Some they hide their no make-up face using that kind of method. Sometimes K-Pop stars wear the most ridiculous and extravagant face masks ever!  They definitely know how to take everything to the next level. There is range of stylish filtering face masks now.  I have read an article before that the custom of face mask-wearing began in Japan and China and Korea have also adopted the practice later on. There was a time when SK scrambles to control an outbreak of the killer Mers virus, ... that's why, we see them wearing mask, most Koreans. :P

Hi @willenette,

I do notice the masks wearing SK idols. I don’t see that many celebs in other countries doing that, but for KimBi couple, they never fail to do so if they are out in the public together (except for situation where they were caught unaware). :P:lol:

Just hoping that one day, they don’t have to wear masks when out together; not feeling too conscious in the public. :D

• Like 1

An SK news outlet’s report in September 2016 of fortune telling on the compatibility of KimBi couple. Watch the videos embedded in the articles per links below :

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000025221

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000025054

I think the fortune tellers talked about KimBi couple being compatible with each other, as each can fill what is lacking in the other. Ah, something that we have heard before and even KTH mentioned about each making up to the other’s shortcomings in her interviews for Instyle magazine early this year.

Marriage? You bet it is mentioned but I can’t make out exactly what was said except it shall be by next year (???).

I hope I generally got the interpretation right from Google translation and please bear in mind that it is just fortune telling which we don’t place much weight for, but of course that does not mean that we can’t help squeeing/cheering for all things nice and positive for KImBi couple for whatever the “light worth"! ;):D

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rainieteey_at_gmail.com_stv said:

hi im kimbi fanatic hope you guyz too

waiting for rain and kim to be Mr. & Mrs but how? so long waiting for wedding for this two couple? plz anybody can explaine to me?:mellow:

Hello!!!! @rainieteey_at_gmail.com_stv,

It has been so long since you last post here! I hope you still remember posting here and we communicated! It makes me very happy when “old friends/same minded shippers” like you turn up here from time to time to comment/update!

Wedding news is like the first and last or the only question posed where KimBi couple is concerned these days. Haha...

Same here, hoping there is news or an explanation for the “silence on wedding news of KimBi couple” and but the fact is, all that we can do is wait because when the question or speculation on marriage is posed, KimBi couple will shut it down. How to get news when they do that? So, wait that we must and shall until, the official news comes! Meantime, patience is a virtue, as the saying goes!

Drop by, when you have the time to talk to us!!! All the best to your study and exams!!! :D 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

From JVJQ Weibo. they're so cute to post this. 

Hi @Lucia_love,

Thank you so much for sharing the KimBi couple LOVE pose by JVJQ in its Weibo!!! That is so AWESOME and ENCOURAGING of JVJQ for KimBi couple and their shippers/suppporters!!! And, it’s not even Valentine’s Day/White Day in SK!

Sometimes I can’t help but suspect that JVJQ's owner/the CEO/even both are good friends of Rain and in turn become friends of KTH? Heheh, I love this thought very much! :wub::blush:

Omoooo, what is the message? I believe it should be an advert for JVJQ but shall we have it Google-translated, in case it says something nice, as it has both Rain and KTH’s names mentioned (KTH’s in Chinese)? If not, are you able to copy the message and let me Google-translate it (as I have problem in accessing Weibo)? :huh:

• Like 1

Notice, of late, how reporters make reference to the other half when it comes to Rain and KTH???

In the case of Rain, it is like this......

In July 2016.

[★ SNS] Rain, sculpted in Shanghai, handsome force

20160722202530_201607221851631115_1_99_2

[Sports Seoul Chief Reporter] The singer-actor Rain has been up-to-date in China. Rain posted a photo on his 22nd day with a short "#shanghai" on his instagram. In the public photos, I am looking at the camera with a raging hairy style of rain. Especially with the rainy chin of the rain, smooth skin without dullness, and clear eyebrows caught the attention of the viewers. On the other hand, Rain is in public devotion with actor Kim Tae - hee.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000173121

*****************************************************************************************************

In September 2016.

"Eye on the eye" Rain, seconds close-up

201609051243154718017_20160905124325_01_

[Herald reporter] Rain has released a picture of current status. Singer Rain posted his photograph on September 5 with his "Incomplete, Almost" text on his instagram. In the public photo, Rain is taking a self portrait with an honest angle in the room. In honest photos taken from an honest angle, sculptures of rain without humiliation attract attention. Meanwhile, Rain is in official relationship with actor Kim Tae - hee.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002846216

*****************************************************************************************************

In October 2016.

Kim Tae-hee 'The Blessing of the Rain'

20161029132309_P_00_C_2_394.jpg

The actor Kim Tae-hee is attending '2016 Celltrion Skin Cure Big Concert' held at Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium in Jamsil-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 29th.

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201610/sp20161030021013136730.htm

[Bnt port s] 'The class is different' Kim Tae-hee '

0edc0d14a846624554848f3ff44e2305.jpg

[Kim Chi-yoon] '2016 Celltrion Skin Cure Big Concert' was held at Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium in Songpa-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 29th.   Prior to the performance, Kim Tae-hee, Jang Dong-gun, Han Ji-min and Lee Beom-soo had a fan signing ceremony. Among them, Kim Tae-hee first appeared in the photo wall. It was really beautiful. It was a very long time since I saw it, but the atmosphere was really unmatched. Maybe it's hard to admire it often. Kim Taehee, please show me your face often.

478493023556e7f11232cb8838525fb0.jpg

Kim Tae-hee 'Is not it rain today?'

- skipped the other pictures of KTH as I’ve posted them in this thread before, but you may check them out by clicking on the link below -

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201610291526213&mode=sub_view

So, what can you gather from the sentences in red above?

That reporters report about Rain’s relationship with Kim Tae Hee as  matter of fact?

That they tease KTH about the weather (aka Rain)???

You are right there!!!

Hahaha, afraid of Rain (as he is not one to be trifled with) but ......

when it comes to KTH, she is teased at every opportunity about her and Rain (just like the MC at 2015 SBS Drama Awards Ceremony), huh???

But seems to me, the teasings are all in good spirit; to make KTH blush? LOL! :P:lol::lol::lol:

With that, to KimBi couple and everybody......

8e29395f1ea0f034e60141d76ad2bbba.jpg

Credit image above : owners

(My choice of the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse image above was inspired by the Mickey Mouse pants worn by Rain, 

as posted by @lucia_love above; something fun for the couple and all of us for a very good weekend ahead!!!)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @Lucia_love,

Omoooo, what is the message? I believe it should be an advert for JVJQ but shall we have it Google-translated, in case it says something nice, as it has both Rain and KTH’s names mentioned (KTH’s in Chinese)? If not, are you able to copy the message and let me Google-translate it (as I have problem in accessing Weibo)? :huh:

Here's their post:

"#瑾泉-乐活生活# 不管今天你是不是自己一个人过,转发RAIN和金泰希这对锦鲤,明年的今天你的身边会有一个疼你的ta[亲亲][害羞][害羞] "

Source: http://www.weibo.com/3661202497/Eh2SQoYXi?from=page_1006063661202497_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1479551911737

• Like 1

Rain Delays Music Comeback To Next Year

November 19, 2016
RAIN

Rain’s highly anticipated return to music has been delayed.

The singer-turned-actor was reportedly recording his new album earlier this year with a goal of launching comeback promotions by the end of the year. However, his time spent working on the upcoming Chinese drama “Endless August” caused a delay in production. Rain’s management team has confirmed that the album will need more time and will provide fans with further comeback news in the first half of 2017.

A source from the agency added, “There is still a lot of work to be done on the album. Early next year, we will provide an update. We are working with the goal of showcasing Rain’s long awaited comeback stage soon.”

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/19/rain-delays-music-comeback-next-year/

4 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

Here's their post:

"#瑾泉-乐活生活# 不管今天你是不是自己一个人过,转发RAIN和金泰希这对锦鲤,明年的今天你的身边会有一个疼你的ta[亲亲][害羞][害羞] "

Source: http://www.weibo.com/3661202497/Eh2SQoYXi?from=page_1006063661202497_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1479551911737

Hi @Lucia_love,

Thank you for sharing the JVJQ message. I used Bing translate as it's slightly clearer to me than Google's :

# Today # Jin Quan-LOHAS life if you own one, forward Kim Tae Hee RAIN and hope this Koi, around this time next year you will have a love you Ta [][shy][shy Kiss] "

JVJQ product, a relation to love / a connotation of KimBi couple love? Haha, nice! :wub::D