✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

We read in AKP how never-wrecking it was for KimBi couple to take their first couple photoshoot.

Below, it was reported that the newlyweds were shy at the photoshoot with Rain admitting it because of first photoshoot with his wife. Omooo.....,.so cute! :lol:

It’s alright KimBi Couple, both of you will get over it for the next couple photoshoot! :tongue::lol:

2017031901001670400117661_99_20170318124

[Sports Chosun Yuna journalist] The couple's picture of Rain and Kim Tae-hee was added to the public. On the 18th, Harper's Bazaar Korea released a photo with an article in the official Instagram saying "It was with the happiest couple" Kim Tae-hee & Bye "and" They are so lovely. "

In the public photos, Rain and Kim Tae-hee sat in the same room as the first steel sitting separately. Rain, which showed off a wide shoulder in a white shirt, contrasted with Kim Tae-hee in a sexy lace dress with a feminine ruffle and showed off the fantastic combination of the couple.

Kim Tae-hee, who emphasized the beauty of the ultra-strong without any special accessories, grabbed the attention to show off her elegant and beautiful appearance after marriage.

The couple also shared the shy feeling of the newlyweds, saying, "It is fresh and bright because it is a shooting with my wife."

Meanwhile, Rain and Kim Tae - hee married at mass in the Gahoe - dong Cathedral in Seoul last January.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003064640

• Like 1

Newlyweds Rain and Kim Tae Hee Release First Pictorial Together in Bazaar Korea

fass.jpg

Low key lovebirds Rain and Kim Tae Hee continue to delight me with their happy together ways, starting with tying the knot earlier this year in a sparsely attended church wedding with close family and friends after dating quietly for three years. They went on a honeymoon and appeared before the media together at the airport, and now they have their first pictorial pictures together. It’s a couple’s picture all right, one with thim softly nestled and the other with the same pose and color white outfit, but the slight differences accentuate that they are not trying too hard but instead give off this feeling of just clicking comfortably. While I often want happy marrieds to do dramas or movies together these two don’t feel right appearing in the same screen, Rain tends to overact and Kim Tae Hee needs a much stronger actor to bring out her limited but still possible acting potential. I’m looking forward to seeing the entire pictorial but an early treat definitely whets the appetite.

fsas.jpg

I even love their personal photos with friends, they definitely seem like an ordinary couple albeit an insanely rich and beautiful pair.

fsahsda.jpg

fasa.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/03/18/newlyweds-rain-and-kim-tae-hee-release-first-pictorial-together/

• Like 1

kim tae hee + rain are an ordinary couple for harper’s bazaar korea

March 18, 2017

thrc1.jpg

I laughed out loud when I saw the “Ordinary Couple” label since these two megastars are anything but in the eyes of the public. Harper’s Bazaar Korea scored a coup, managing to land this power couple on the cover of its April issue. The shoot took place in Italy apparently, and I can’t wait to see the entire spread. So much pretty.

thrc2.jpg

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/kim-tae-hee-rain-are-an-ordinary-couple-for-harpers-bazaar-korea/

• Like 1

On hindsight, there could be many things said by Rain, KTH and LW that seem to throw a spanner to KimBi couple’s relationship, but they could actually be throwing off the reporters from getting too near and sniffing out the couple’s impending official union.

KimBi Couple would know what to say because it is their business but it must be a struggle for LW, being the other family member who is also in the entertainment industry, in holding off reporters! :tongue::lol: 

This is how secretive Kim Tae Hee and Rain’s wedding was

htm_201701191946823279.jpg

The true story behind how secretive Kim Tae Hee and Rain‘s wedding has been revealed.

OBS Unique Entertainment News took an in-depth look at Kim Tae Hee and Rain’s small, secret wedding. Reporter Yoo Soo Kyung previously interviewed Kim Tae Hee’s brother Lee Wan and asked him “When will your sister be getting married?”

In response, Lee Wan claimed that there may not even be a marriage, saying,

“Honestly, it doesn’t seem like she will be getting married? Couldn’t my sister could break up with Rain too?”

— Lee Wan

Reporter Jo Kwang Young revealed how last-minute wedding guests were informed about the wedding, saying,

“A fun fact about their wedding is that Kim Tae Hee and Rain revealed the location of their wedding the day it was happening. They also sent out wedding invitations only 3 days in advance.”

— Jo Kwang Young

The couple informed the public of their wedding only 2 days before the date. Reporters who were looking to cover the star couple’s wedding were quite confused by this announcement, as the couple did not release details of the wedding time or location. It was previously revealed that their small wedding cost just over $1,000.

The reporter panel finally talked about how the wedding reception turned into a mini-concert. Kim Tae Hee and Rain sang Echo‘s “Happy Me” together while PSYperformed “Entertainers” and Park Jin Young played the piano.

Source: OBS

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/secretive-kim-tae-hee-rains-wedding/

Harper’s Bazaar Reveals Rain And Kim Tae Hee’s Image Taken In Italy

restmb-jhidxmake-1489726053006-3.jpeg?zo

What a nice couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee is!

On March 17, fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar released a photo, featuring Korean entertainment’s powerful couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee.

It appears that the picture was taken in Italy. Since publishing, it has been going viral on many social networks.

restmb-jhidxmake-1489726053006.jpeg?w=67

Harper’s Bazaar

In the photo, Kim is wearing a plain white dress. Her flawless beauty and glamorous eyes are apparent. Meanwhile, her husband dons a white elegant shirt, matching her outfit. He captures all eyes with his lovely facial expression, flaunting his gentle charms.

The actress and the singer-turned-actor officially tied the knot on January 2017 after 5 years of dating.

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/rain-kim-tae-hee-italy-photo/

• Like 1

Knowing Brothers’ cast wishing for KimBi couple to appear in their show!

We also wish along with them! :D

Seo Sang Joon, “Rain-wife Kim Tae-Hee, ‘ Knowing Brothers, 'drum up every week"

201703182114778893_58cd255f59ec6.jpg

[OSEN = Kang Seo Jeong reporter] Seo Janghoon of 'Knowing Brother' reported news of Kim Tae-hee.

He mentioned Rain and Kim Hee-sun, who promised to appear in JTBC ‘Knowing Brothers' on the 18th.

Seo Jang-hoon said, "Kim Tae-hee is about to come out if I talk about this." He said, “She said she saw it every week."

Kang Ho-dong said, "I expect to see Rain and Kim Tae-hee together." Kim Hee-sun had the right to appear seven times.

/kangsj@osen.co.kr

http://news.nate.com/view/20170318n14261

• Like 1

Google translation of Harper’s Bazaar Korea’s article of KimBi Couple’s Ordinary Day, with my minor edits for clarity.

If you are lifting this translation for posting elsewhere, not to only credit me but to qualify that it is a Google translation and is subject to proper Korean-English translation. 

Kim Tae-hee and Jung Ji-hoon's ordinary day

A man, whose name itself is a brand, and a woman called synonymous with beauty, finally married. But the everyday life of a star couple outside the camera was extremely ordinary. The 'ordinary' day of Jung Ji Hoon and Kim Tae Hee who are living a quiet and dynamic life change.

17359367_438505839824990_440732823446867

The white blouse, skirt, Kim Tae Hee and Jung Ji-hoon's white shirt and black pants all wearing are Dior products.

It is in fact impossible for top star couples to marry 'quietly'. In that regard, Kim Tae-hee and Jung Ji-hoon's wedding ceremony, which took place on January 19th at a church in Gahoe-dong, was successful. A couple of days before the wedding ceremony, those who published a handwritten letter saying that "trust grows and love grows big enough" that they decided to marry, made a simple wedding ceremony that can not be called glamorous. (Of course, the gaze was concentrated, and after the wedding, the cathedral became a hot place and surrounded by many people at the honeymoon.)

Looking at the wedding photo taken by photographer JDZ, it seemed peaceful even though it was noisy outside. Especially, I witnessed the wedding dress of the bride. The simple and neat mini dress that Kim Tae-hee designed herself seemed to be a clear example of how the couple thought about the big event of marriage. Actually, I would not have to be gorgeous. Kim Tae - hee, who wears the clothes, is not anyone else. (I did not tell you with a joke that I attended the wedding ceremony. Jung Ji Hoon, Yeon Jung Hoon, and Soo Geul Jang are the three great thieves in Korea.) "The reason I took the wedding quietly was because both of them had a clear idea that the two parties should have a happy time. Considering our situation and situation, I have been worried about how to do a happy wedding without damaging and burdening others as much as possible. That was the conclusion we made. "

17361622_438475736494667_128332770366846

The mini dress with heart embroidery on Kim Tae-hee, striped knit top with Jung Ji-hoon, and black pants are all Dior products.

Spoiler

When Kim Tae-hee arrives at the shooting site, she jokes that Ji-hoon enters the make-up room and does not know who he is. When you are alone, 'Chemie' knows only two people. However, it is the duty of the photographer to confront each other, "I will wait for the order quietly without taking a shot from me as much as I am today" It is Kim Tae-hee's responsibility to calmly respond to his 'provocation' or quietly smiling. Jung Ji Hoon said in her absence. "I feel like I was new to my makeup after a long time. I'm used to shooting each one of them, but today I was together, I was fresh and swishing in many ways."

17309035_438475903161317_852315833389683

The puff sleeve flower dress is not available for price, the sandals with the see-through material are matched for 1 million won, the tote bag with gold leaf logo and stitch detail is 2.5 million won and all Salvatore Ferragamo products

17309217_438475853161322_365323044663981

Knit jacket with double breasted detail, black pants all with Giorgio Armani.

Even if you have been dating for a long time, the moment you see the other side comes. Those who have already married have testified that "people who live in the same relationship with someone who lives in a relationship are completely different.” t is not only negative. When you eat, you have to brush your teeth obsessively within 3 minutes. Or even if you are tired, there are more new approaches to marriage after marriage, from the trivial lifestyle of finishing the day with exercise to the fundamental tendencies and values of the person. This couples, who have been dating for as little as 5 years and have just become married, are now in the process of making new discoveries. Kim said. "Everyone says that marriage is a reality, but even though I live like a war, I think I can go back to a girl who can feel a sense of humor and a sense of humor again. I am an idealist, and I feel like a child with emotions. Simple, good and unpleasant, lots of tee, crying well enough to smile well ... . People or things are intuitive. "

17435878_438505996491641_251738352718690

Jung Ji Hoon's shirts are Salvatore Ferragamo, Pink Gold Bezel's 'Octopini Sex Moe Skeleton Collection' watch, and 'Non Zero Design Legend Collection' rings worn on the stops are all Bulgari products. Giantchy by Riccardo Tisci by BOONTHESHOP, The Diva's Dream Collection' with diamonds in white gold The 'Serpenty Eyes on Me Collection' ring, with its hexagonal pattern of jewelery, bracelets, right-handed stoppings, high jewelry necklaces and left- product.

On the other hand, Jung Ji Hoon is a humorous but respectable father. Is not the saying "the best job a man can have is a father" or "family if there is one thing that can never be given up in life" is rarely heard from men who are afraid of marriage nowadays? 

"I've been working hard for five days a week and I thought it was ideal for my father to spend a happy time with my family on weekends. I still have the same idea. It's like a 'standard' for me. It is the ideal happiness to live healthy with the children like the words of the adults. I think that being a husband and a husband of a family is a real man. It seems to me that marriage is the only thing that keeps a man who has no iron on his head. So I'm very happy with the new title 'husband' besides 'singer', 'actor', 'son', 'boyfriend'. I advise people around me that it may be better to get married a little faster. "

17352030_438475553161352_567400052797584

The striped shirts by Ji-hoon Lee are undecided for price, the pants are not for price, the sneakers are sold for 700,000 won, and Salvatore Ferragamo, the ring of non-Zero Design Legend Keltings worn on the left index finger and the "nonzero collection" bracelet are all Bulgari products. The dress with the slit detail worn by Kim Tae-hee is undecided for price, and the T-strap suede heel is priced at 800,000 won. Salvatore Ferragamo, 'Giardini Italiani Collection' necklace with colorful diamonds, diamond ring worn on the right hand stop and worn on the left index finger The ring is a 'Divas Dream Collection' with both Bulgari products.

17342967_438475463161361_230685867498773

The striped shirts by Ji-hoon Lee are undecided for price, the pants are not for price, the sneakers are sold for 700,000 won, and Salvatore Ferragamo, the ring of non-Zero Design Legend Keltings worn on the left index finger and the "nonzero collection" bracelet are all Bulgari products. Kim Tae-hee's dress with slit detail is undecided, the dress with the slit detail worn by Kim Tae-hee is undecided for price, and the T-strap suede heel is priced at 800,000 won. Salvatore Ferragamo, 'Giardini Italiani Collection' necklace with colorful diamonds, diamond ring worn on the right hand stop and worn on the left index finger The ring is a 'Divas Dream Collection' with both Bulgari products.

17353254_438475686494672_446546159657546

The striped shirts by Ji-hoon Lee are undecided for price, the pants are not for price, the sneakers are sold for 700,000 won, and Salvatore Ferragamo, the ring of non-Zero Design Legend Keltings worn on the left index finger and the "nonzero collection" bracelet are all Bulgari products. Kim Tae-hee's dress with slit detail is undecided, T-strap suede heels are all in Salvatore Ferragamo for 800,000 won, 'Giardini Italiani Collection' necklaces with brilliant diamonds, diamond rings worn on right hand stops and rings worn on left-hand indexes are all 'Bulgari Dream Collection' product.

17361818_438475606494680_507918874875047

The striped shirts by Ji-hoon Lee are undecided for price, the pants are not for price, the sneakers are sold for 700,000 won, and Salvatore Ferragamo, the ring of non-Zero Design Legend Keltings worn on the left index finger and the "nonzero collection" bracelet are all Bulgari products. The dress with the slit detail worn by Kim Tae-hee is undecided for price, and the T-strap suede heel is priced at 800,000 won. Salvatore Ferragamo, 'Giardini Italiani Collection' necklace with colorful diamonds, diamond ring worn on the right hand stop and worn on the left index finger The ring is a 'Divas Dream Collection' with both Bulgari products.

In fact, we have somehow noticed that this guy is a 'no-nonsense' working style and has managed a careful career. Rain as a singer, or Jung Ji Hoon as an actor has shown through the process. Apart from marriage, he is still busy. He is preparing a movie based on the true story of the bike hero, "Umbok-dong" during the Japanese colonial rule. He is planning to introduce a new album in the second half of this year and is planning to create a new idol group in his own company. My answer to my question is why I work so hard. "If you've got that kind of impression, it's probably because I was so desperate when I was a kid. I thought that if I collapsed, my family would collapse, so I ran to work really hard. But in my thirties, I came to think of myself a little more. I do not want to harm other people while doing things that I can enjoy and enjoy.

Nowadays, Kim Tae Hee, who is often asked the question of whether to continue acting even after marriage, is also an actor who works constantly. Unlike actors who only appear in commercials and prefer to make their work at least, do you feel that you have a thirst for good works and characters? She is now carefully examining her next work. "When I do not work, I can relax, but I have a lot of confusion in my head. am constantly thinking that I want to participate in such works without watching the drama or movie at home and enjoying it myself. I think that such thoughts and troubles are ready for the next work, and I am waiting for the opportunity. I am trying to live by accumulating a lot of feelings and feelings that are worthwhile in life, though I am lacking in sensuality and sense. I think that things are piled up and become my self. I have always thought that marriage is something I should do in my life. I wanted to be more mature as a human being through marriage before I thought of my position as an actor. I am going to accept experiences that fit my age naturally with expectation rather than fear. If I live like that, can not I see the things I did not see before, and the roles I thought I was not? "

17424901_438475403161367_890826033771343

Knitted dresses include Salvatore Ferragamo, necklaces with diamonds in white gold, jewelery with yellow diamonds, and rings with right-handed stops in the 'Divas Dream High Jewelery Collection’ Bulgari is a collection of 'Giardini Italian Niha Jewelery Collection' as a motif of the Italian garden motif, and 'Astral Leigh Jewelery Collection' as a ring worn on the left index finger.

17362938_438480603160847_858452975282250

17352381_438475369828037_878785311030172

The longest dress is undetermined price, oversized sunglasses are all 595,000 won, and Salvatore Ferragamo and 'Rendezvous door collection' with star motif in the night sky are Jaeger Lecoultre products.

There are some parts that complement each other by the opposite tendencies, but the movie that I have enjoyed recently with this couple that I like is similar to that of the conversation is like <La La Land>. Kim Tae - hee said, "I remember someone 's review that' I gave up my love for a dream but love became a dream ‘. If this sounds like a story about this couple who have spent their important life together and have just made a happy choice, is it an overabundance? A philosopher told a story to Kim Tae Hee and Ji Hoon Hoon, who have ideal paintings about work, love, family, and future. "If you want to get married, ask yourself this. 'Can I enjoy conversation even when I'm old with this person?'

"I do not express well whether it is a good word or a bad word. Thanks to that, I have a lot of praise habits. Because of my husband who continues to lead me in this and that way until I pulled out the inside, I got a lot of words and it seems to be good conversation. Would not it be if we were older? Even if it is not a special story, I think it is enough if I can laugh at it while throwing a joke and smiling. However, when there is a problem that needs to be decided together, when opinions and attitudes of each other are different, After 50 years, I want to know more about each other as much as I have time together, and I hope to have more stories to share.“ And last day of the day. The two men who brought their own wedding dresses and tuxedos worn on the wedding day left a personal picture after all the 'work' was over. It is evidence of the time when the most natural and beautiful life changes began.

17352309_438475386494702_199210907383673

The basic knit top is Salvatore Ferragamo, the alligator leather strap of the dual wing concept. The duometer is a collection of Jaeger Lecoultre with the Quantum Loar collection.

17435903_438506123158295_440452362439604

Kim Tae-hee's knit top is priced at 2.63 million won, with Alexander McQueen by BOONTHESHOP, a brilliant bezel set with diamonds and a delicate moon phase. Jaeger Lecoultre product. The knit top of Ji-hoon's geometric pattern is Giorgio Armani, Jaeger Lecoultre watch with the date indicator and moon phase finely crafted 'Master Ultra Thin Moon Collection' watch.

17424872_438475796494661_165610585622766

Geometric print lace tube top long dress is Giorgio Armani product.

Source :

http://harpersbazaar.co.kr/celebs/김태희와-정지훈의-평범한-하루/

• Like 3

My collage of KimBi Couple of their pictures from Harper’s Bazaar Korea, April 2017 edition.

Apparently, the couple did not have the photography in Italy. Their pictures were taken in Grand Hyatt Seoul. 

Credit all pictures below : Harper’s Bazaar Korea.

17311300_438539053155002_619940237839950

• Like 1

Rain and Kim Tae Hee talk about their married life in 'Harper's Bazaar'

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1489974362_af_org.jpg

The magazine had dropped a little preview to the photoshoot a few days ago, and now they've dropped more photos. The newlywed couple said, "We're used to photoshoot by ourselves, but it's new for us to shoot together."

On their quiet wedding, the couple said, "We thought that a wedding should be a happy time for the couple. We thought of a way to have a happy marriage without burdening or causing harm to others in our situation."

Check out their photos below.

Rain_1489974342_f3.jpg

Rain_1489974342_r1.jpg

Rain_1489974344_r2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-talk-about-their-married-life-in-harpers-bazaar

• Like 1

Rain And Kim Tae Hee Share Relationship Advice In Harper’s Bazaar Pictorial

kim-tae-hee-rain.jpg

Newlywed couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee are ravishing cover models for the April edition of fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar.

As this was their first time doing a photo shoot together, they both commented, “We’re used to doing photo shoots individually, but it’s a whole new feeling to be shooting together.”

kim-tae-hee-rain-3.jpg

During the shooting, they continued to have small conversations with each other, making the staff smile at how lovely they were. In the photos, they demonstrated a comfortable and relaxed ambience as they smiled at one another and pulled little pranks.

kim-tae-hee-rain-2.jpg

Asked about why they decided to hold a private and small wedding, they gave a similar response to Kim Tae Hee’s previous one, saying, “We thought a wedding should give the couple an opportunity to have a good time together, and taking into consideration our situation and the situation of the country, we thought hard about how we could hold a happy wedding without inconveniencing anyone.”

kim-tae-hee-rain-4.jpg

In continuation, they explained that they never run out of things to talk about because they have similar interests, and they also revealed some of their tips for a long-lasting relationship.

“I think all that’s needed is for you to be able to laugh together while making lame jokes. You don’t have to be talking about special things. But when you have to make an important decision about something and hold different opinions, you have to make an effort to really respect the other person while you’re talking to them.”

Don’t they look lovely together?

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/20/rain-kim-tae-hee-share-relationship-advice-harpers-bazaar-pictorial/

• Like 2

KimBi Couple’s new matrimonial house!

[Independence] Buying 5 billion units of Rain, Sowol road ... Kim Tae Hee and moving?

87381_103217_323.jpg

[South Korea Sports Economy Lee Hyun-ah] Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and Kim Tae-hee have set up a new home in Itaewon. Rain-Kim Tae-hee plans to leave the Cheongdam-dong villa in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, and make a 'real' newlywed house in a villa in Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu.

The couple married on Jan. 19, and began their honeymoon at the Cheongdam - dong Villa where Rain was with his father and sister. However, it is said that they recently bought furniture for a new house by shopping for sofas and beds in Nonhyeon-dong furniture street in Gangnam.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee are preparing for their own two-way honeymoon at a residence located on the hill of Asuka-gil, a hotspot in Yongsan. The building Rain bought from a co - owner last October. It was originally used as a residence for designer couples and offices of famous interior design companies. According to real estate officials, there is no big problem even if it is designed and constructed so that it can be residential with a total floor space of 99 pyeong in 2 stories above ground and 1 underground floor and can be moved immediately without special remodeling.

87381_103165_4336.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae-hee's newly-married house is close to Seoul's Namsan, Seoul's 'It Place', and is close to Minwolgyeong, Kyeongryangdan, Haebangchon and Itaewon. There are also botanical gardens, libraries, elementary schools, high schools, international schools, embassies, etc., and the educational environment is good. The botanical gardens are also nearby and are popular as a nature-friendly residential environment. It is not known how much Rain actually bought this house, but it can be estimated that trading is done at least over 5 billion KRW if you look through the whole area through the Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs.

A resident of a real estate company said, "The house where Rain is bought is a good place to see Seoul night view as well as Namsan, and it is evaluated as a beneficiary area located on the connection line between Namsan Park and Yongsan National Park."

As a result, Rain is a wealthy real estate developer with 30 billion units, including 6.2 billion won of Cheongdam-dong Villa, 25 billion won worth of Cheongdam-dong Mall, Kim Tae-hee will also be called a "real estate rich couple" because he owns 6 billion won of villas in Hannam-dong UN Village and 13 billion units of Gangnam Building.

Photo = Korean sports economy DB · Bazaar provision

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=87381

• Like 1

Watch the video (embedded in the article per link below) of KimBi couple’s new matrimonial home and the video shot of their house. A very nice house on a slope of the hill. Read more description in the Google translated article that I posted above.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=056&aid=0010433283

[Celebrity Handbook] Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee Recent changes ... Buying '5 billion won' house

<Anchorage>

The following is the <Celebrity Handbook> time for the news of the entertainment industry. Kang Seung Hwa is in the spot.

- skipped unrelated -

And the 'top star' couple? Singer Bee and the actor Kim Tae Hee have been told about the recent situation. I bought 5 billion won of luxury housing. Let's meet the news first!

<Report>

In January, the couple's representative couple, Rain, Kim Tae-hee's recent affairs are hot topics every day!

<Interview> Kim Tae-hee: "Thank you so much for your attention and congratulations."

<Recording> Rain: "Thank you.

" Yesterday in a fashion magazine, I unveiled an interview about Rain and Kim Tae Hee's couple pictures and honeymoon.

It is a Rain - Kim Tae - hee couple who showed affection during the shooting and bought envy around him.

The two told about the life of their honeymoon, "I liked it, and I always had pleasant conversations."

Along with this, news of the honeymoon (matrimonial home) of the two people was transmitted!

In late October, it is known late that Mr. Vee bought 5 billion won of luxury housing in Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul.

Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple seems to leave the Cheongdam-dong villa where they live now and decorate their new home in Itaewon-dong.

In February of last year, Mr. Rain and Kim Tae-hee were caught in the streets of a house in Seoul, where they had a late coma.

Rain, which is filled with sweet honeymoon life, I hope to hear from you soon!

• Like 1

Got to give it some SK news channels which are very creative, in selecting clips of stars from here and there and do a mashup for their news purpose! :lol:

We’ve seen some good ones of KimBi couple in the past before.

Here is another one by tvN of KImBi Couple’s list of properties and their values, reaffirming the couple’s top K-celeb couple in real estate.

Credit : tvN

Screencaps of the video from SK news reports.

2017032100465518680_1_99_20170321005303.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002599217

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee Says She Is Ready For a Baby

kimtaehee-1.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee recently opened about her life after marriage, including living with the in-laws and her plans for children.

Kim Tae Hee sat down for an interview to answer some questions on her life after her surprise wedding with long-time boyfriend Rain. In it, she revealed that she is enjoying herself and that the couple is still staying with Rain’s father and sister while they look for a home of their own.

taeheerain-2.jpg

She went on to say that she loves living with his family because they are kind and treat her well. In return, she loves to cook for them, specifically stating that she makes good pork and lettuce wraps.

Although there have been rumors suggesting Kim Tae hee is expecting a baby, she expressed some sadness while explaining that these rumors are untrue. She did, however, admit that she wanted to have children as soon as possible.

The couple, who recently released their first photo shoot since marrying on January 18, was spotted furniture shopping, suggesting that they might be preparing to move into their new home very soon.

Source: Sports SeoulSE Daily

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-tae-hee-says-ready-baby/

• Like 1