✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

2 hours ago, joyspartace_stv said:

I can understand the fan's excitement over seeing the beautiful couple but it's really disturbing to see those videos. 1) there's absolute no respect or boundaries, the one video where one of them just REALLY CAME AT RAIN's face, shocking him WAS not okay. 2) this is their honeymoon, be excited for them but keep that boundary line. 

sigh, but I guess it's as expected of being a celebrity. I just dislike it so much when fans step out of the line w/ some things.

I was so upset seeing this:o My bias was basically hit in the face. so disgusting :( what did he do to them?

29 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I’m not superstitious either, hahaha... but all those predictions made me feel very good for the couple and keeping my hope high that the outlook is positive for the couple. They also, in part, keep me going in this thread, LOL! :lol:

Seems like the couple is heading home tomorrow, 27 January 2017. This should be in time for SK’s eve of Seollal, right? How very nice for the couple to celebrate their first Seollal together as husband and wife soon after their wedding! The kids from both sides of the families and friends’ will be extending their hands for new year gifts/money from the couple! :lol:

I saw in the Obzee official IG pics that the knitted cardigan that KTH wore for her departure to Bali is not the first time that KTH uses the brand. She wore another winter clothing below. This was when she appeared for Celltrion fan signing event end of last year.

Hi Nancyzak, ye, I heard that they'll only stay there in Bali for about (5) days so, they're returning to Seoul anytime tomorrow, January 27.....They should be home by Lunar New Year. It is a very important holiday for Koreans and almost everyone travels back to their hometown to be with their families. Generally, almost all retail stores and businesses will close for at least 2 - 3 days during this time, so there's really not much to do other than be at home. :lol:BTW, thanks for sharing the photos of KTH wearing the Obzee brand. :lol:

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Arriving at Sumbawa airport.

Flying to Denpasar, Bali at 1pm local time.

Nancyzak, flying from Denpasar to Sumbawa & vice-versa is 1hr-30min. :lol:

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Woa, (hearts in the eyes!), KimBi couple, each wrapping an arm over the other! I think it also stabilizes since Rain is way taller than KTH.

IG below informed that KimBi couple is now in Lombok.

Nancyzak, this is a NICE place - it's just that not so many tourist can be seen there. Prices for hotel rooms, food and attractions are a good deal cheaper compared to Bali. :lol:Thanks dear for sharing some new photos.

• Like 1

KimBi couple’s PDA is never lost on SK media outlets! :D

The coupls's honeymoon in Sumbawa is short, to my standard, hahaha....Hope that one day soon KimBi couple is able to quietly and peacefully runs off for another but longer honeymoon. Meanwhile, everyday honeymoon at home! :tongue::lol: 

Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee, Honeymoon Couple seize 'Hold your hand -

2017012701002122200147111.jpg

[Sports Chosun Yuhnea reporter] Rain and Kim Tae Hee's popularity in Indonesia is hot. On the 26th, the online community was once again revealed to the fans of Indonesian Rain and Kim Tae-hee's honeymoon.

2017012701002122200147112.jpg

This photo shows Rain and Kim Tae-hee moving outdoors when they were taken by local fans. This video shows the fans who are moving along with lifelong security guards, followed by dozens of fans. .

Rain and Kim Tae Hee attracted attention as a honeymoon fashion that conjured up white shirts side by side and reminiscent of couples. Rain tied the orange shorts on the sleeveless T-shirt, and Kim Tae-hee tied the gray t-shirts on the khaki shorts and completed a neat travel look.

2017012701002122200147113.jpg

In addition, as the close-up shoot of the local fans continued in the walking line to ride the airliner, they watched each other's hands gripping or Rain moving the shoulders as if he was protecting the Kim Tae-hee.

2017012701002122200147114.jpg

On the other hand, Rain and Kim Tae - hee return home after finishing their honeymoon for 5 days and 6 nights in Bali, Indonesia.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170126n30229

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

Aw I think his cheek hurt after that fans slap...

Hi @Lucia_love,

I re-wacthed the IG video a few times and also go on slow-mo of the IG below. It looks to me, that the person was trying to pinch Rain’s cheek but the back of his/her fingers only managed to brush Rain’s cheek. 

• Like 1

The boundaries of a fan not to cross the lane,controlling yourself in front of them (respect) especially they're on a honeymoon not in a celebrity event. Hope Rain is okay-_-  I salute Rain for always protecting KTH all the way:wub: such a protective husband :wub:

• Like 4

Some C-nets also “drooling” over KimBi couple...... :wub:

Rain and Kim Tae Hee radiate joy after their wedding!

rt1.jpg

rt2.jpg

rt3.jpg

rt4.jpg

QQ: Rain's first appearance after wedding, face filled with happiness while holding wife's hand

1. [+8115] These two are so pleasing to the eye when standing together

2. [+7028] This woman is so good-looking~

3. [+3269] I have no ill feelings towards these two Koreans (feel like rain doesn't act supercilious when he's in China), as for the rest nope!

4. [+3116] The look of one who's married to love, the bride is looking so happy

5. [+2194] Their wedding is so modest and simple, take a look at how our country's stars spend a hundred million on weddings, haha, I wish them happiness!

6. [+1869] They look so happy, please be forever happy

7. [+1384] What a pair of visuals! Envious

8. [+981] The first work I've seen by rain is Full House...... My idol is already married now

9. [+836] Seems like she's pregnant, hope for the baby's birth, must be a pretty baby..

10. [+261] These two are so pleasing to the eye, the lady's smile is so sweet, makes people feel really comfortable, not to mention rain, clean, handsome, and has a good body!

http://cnetzsays.blogspot.my/2017/01/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-radiate-joy-after.html?m=1

• Like 2

A look at the properties of KimBi couple, which with their marriage, elevated them to to the richest K-celeb couple in real estate.

Click on the link below to watch :

http://tv.naver.com/v/1403659

My screen caps of some parts of the above videos :

16177689_411324212543153_751483008811634

16252249_411324252543149_792600625210412

16178427_411324295876478_590208927018954

16300349_411324395876468_588202219804516

16251896_411324445876463_330785094762622

*****************************************************************************************************************

6 Stars With The Most Expensive Properties

Rain.jpg

More and more celebrities have been revealing their homes to fans via social media and they are not only beautiful but incredibly pricey.

Here are the top 6 celebrities with the most expensive properties!

1. Rain & Kim Tae Hee

dd33b3d2-cf9f-410e-9f6b-7fd028d564ab.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee just announced their marriage a few days ago and have already been crowned the richest K-pop couple in real estate.

Kim Tae Hee owns a villa in Seoul’s Hannam-dong, currently valued at 7 billion Won (approximately $5.9 million USD) and a complex near Gangnam Station valued at 13 billion Won ($11 million USD).

Rain owns an estate villa valued at 6.2 billion Won ($5.3 million USD) and a complex valued at a whopping 25 billion Won ($21.2 million USD).

Combined, their assets amount to a grand total of 50 billion Won, or $42.4 million USD, making them the richest celebrity couple in South Korea to date.

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/6-k-celebs-expensive-taste-real-estate/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @Lucia_love,

I re-wacthed the IG video a few times and also go on slow-mo of the IG below. It looks to me, that the person was trying to pinch Rain’s cheek but the back of his/her fingers only managed to brush Rain’s cheek. 

If so then it's good... bc it kinda ruined my mood :(

12 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

If so then it's good... bc it kinda ruined my mood :(

Oh, sorry dear, based on the screen caps below, the person managed to pinch Rain’s cheek after all! Not sure whether it was hard since everybody was moving very fast and can see Rain fending off the hand. :o

raintae345435.jpg

Source : http://www.kapanlagi.com/showbiz/asian-star/fans-berlaku-tak-sopan-saat-rain-kim-tae-hee-di-bandara-sumbawa-c38f9a.html

Its sad that the fan did that. I don't know why fans keep thinking that personal touching is okay. Unless the celebrities are ok w/ a hug or what not, don't do anything else. The fan did manage to pinch Rain's cheek and that's upsetting. 

Overexcitment may be an excuse but it's always sad to see that fans don't know their boundaries. I'm glad that the beautiful couple enjoyed their honeymoon and continue to always spend lovely time together.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Chi Le said:

they should have gone to maldives or hawai or somewhere else. They are there to relax but so many fans bother them

I was just thinking whether it was supposed to be a short and quick honeymoon escape as they were married a week ago and eve of Seollal is today. Hope they'll go for another honeymoon somewhere in the future, in peace and with total privacy. :)

8 hours ago, joyspartace_stv said:

Its sad that the fan did that. I don't know why fans keep thinking that personal touching is okay. Unless the celebrities are ok w/ a hug or what not, don't do anything else. The fan did manage to pinch Rain's cheek and that's upsetting. 

Overexcitment may be an excuse but it's always sad to see that fans don't know their boundaries. I'm glad that the beautiful couple enjoyed their honeymoon and continue to always spend lovely time together.

Hi joyspartace some years back what RAIN hates most are those fans touching him - As years pass by, at least he mellows down a bit..... This is a disorderly conduct from a fan. She got too physical with him :o

I'm Indonesian and I realized the INA fans attitude was moreeeeee aggressive compared with SK's fans. I remember some fans became so aggressive when met their idol and made idol ended up injured or sadly, the fans themselves who got injured. Several years ago, some of teenager fans died when they were queuing for boyband's concert bcos they couldn't control themselves. There's something wrong with my culture maybe, we're too expressive and sadly, it made the artists himself/herself felt bother.  I hope Rain and KTH is now okay after their honeymoon at Bali

• Like 3