[WGM] Season 4: Lee So Yeon & Yoon Han

Ha Tinh Nhi

wgm-yoon-han-lee-so-yeon.jpg

We Got Married Season 4

leesoyeon_2.jpg
Actress: Lee So Yeon 

[*]Name: 이소연 / Lee So Yun (Yi So Yeon)[*]Profession: Actress[*]Birthdate: 1982-Apr-16[*]Height: 169cm
[*]Weight: 49kg[*]Star sign: Aries[*]Blood type: A[*]TV Dramas: Ruby Ring (KBS2, 2013), The Birth of a Family (SBS, 2012), Dr. Jin (MBC, 2012), My Love By My Side (SBS, 2011), Dong Yi (MBC, 2010), Temptation of an Angel (SBS, 2009), My Life's Golden Age (MBC, 2008), Why Did You Come to My House (SBS, 2008), Spring Waltz (KBS, 2006)Cr: Dramawiki
Yoon+Han+tumblr_loqz4mH4Xu1qhpfico1_500.
Pop Pianist: Jeon Yoon Han

• Birthdate:  October 14,1983 
  • Urban Biography: 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeeSoYeonandYoonHan
English sub: 

1. Episode 1/187: http://www.kshownow.net/2013/09/we-got-married-episode-187-english-subs.html
  2. Episode 2 /188: http://www.kshownow.net/2013/09/we-got-married-episode-188-english-subs.html
  3. Episode 3/189: http://www.kshownow.net/2013/09/we-got-married-episode-189-english-subs.html

Cr:Kshownow

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was Yoon Han and Lee So Yeon's first filming for 'We Got Married'?
JACXoQ3.jpg

One of  'We Got Married's newest couples, pianist Yoon Han and actress Lee So Yeon (pictured above left), started off their onscreen marriage with romance!

During his first filming, Yoon Han shared, "I couldn't get a wink of sleep just thinking about meeting my wife for the first time." Lee So Yeon also couldn't hold back her nerve-racking excitement as she shared, "Because I kept wondering who my husband will be, I kept making NGs during filming and finished the filming late."

A representative also revealed, "Yoon Han and Lee So Yeon's first meeting was as romantic as much as the crew on set also had their hearts pounding. Even though it was their first time meeting each other, they were comfortable and friendly with each other."

Although Lee So Yeon is the whole package, she's the last to get 'married' among her siblings. She shared, "My dongseng got married before me and is expected to give birth soon. My maknae dongseng will also get married soon." Check out the new couples' chemistry when their first episode airs on the 14th!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/how-was-yoon-han-and-lee-so-yeons-first-filming-for-we-got-married#ixzz2etSLQvrl 
ok

I watched the episode like few hrs ago. And boy do I love them - even though barely understand anything. The first encounter was way too romantic!!! :PNext episode he cook and she look at him all impressed. Can't wait until they a house of their own and get going into mission and what not.....
MBC clips of the first meeting: 

Sparks fly between Yoon Han and Lee So Yeon on 'We Got Married'

yoon-han_1379186561_20130914_wgm2.jpg

Pianist Yoon Han and actress Lee So Yeon seem to have had an amazing connection for their first meeting on 'We Got Married'.

The female hosts of the program were gushing over the Handsome Yoon Han for his gentlemanly charms and graduating from the Berklee College of Music.

The new couple discussed their thoughts on marriage on their first meeting on the show. Both admitted that they wanted to get married early, but things didn't go according to plan.

Yoon Han said during his solo interview, "It's an onscreen marriage, but you never know what can happen between people. I want to be serious about it. When I see So Yeon, a smile comes to my face." 

Lee So Yeon also commented, "I was more nervous and excited than I thought I would be. I think Yoon Han and I go well together."

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/sparks-fly-between-yoon-han-and-lee-so-yeon-on-we-got-married#ixzz2evG27aJG 

Allkpop

This first meeting thingy is quite cheesy and awkward cos Yoon Han seems to be trying a bit hard to woo a woman, but looking forward to see more of this couple. The serious conversation is more believable to watch. Whatever it is, got to admit that they're both good looking, at the right age to get married and seem to be taking this seriously. I am in for more!

I want to watch their 19+ talk....want to get to the juicier stuff!!!  I didn't think the piano and the string were that cheesy - it's TV, the few time where you can go all out. I thought the beginning leading up to the conversation was romantic and cool. The actual sitting down - coffee conversation was ok -awkward - but I guess any first meeting is going to be awkward. 
Kshownow have the 1st episode subbed. 
Episode 1: http://www.kshownow.net/2013/09/we-got-married-episode-187-english-subs.html

I guess cos I've seen him doing something similar on Mamma Mia when he was dating with Eun Young hence it felt kind of typical. 

Anyway Yoon Han way of speech is quite deep sometimes it seems that he's the type to have a lot of thoughts going on in his mind. 
Like the way he explained why he named the song 'Yeon' and his gag... is kind of lame but he's putting quite an effort to it to break the ice.
I think I'm being too judgmental on him, I need to take a break LOL. but don't take this wrongly, I still find him charming! haha.

and out of the 3 couples, I anticipate theirs the most cos of their maturity(?)

Guest nicesmile

Ha Tinh Nhi said: Yah I read about the Mamma Mia appearance. That show kind of put a black cloud over WGM for me - reminding/pulling me back on to ground - that is is a show. I guess I just won't look too deep/investing/or shipping too much and just enjoy it for what it is.

I really like her. She seems very real and sweet. I think he's the tougher read. It was awkward to sit and play the piano when she first came in. Maybe he was nervous but it came off as finishing his music was more important than greeting her. Aw well, love can motivate changes. This couple is certainly different in that they are serious about finding someone to marry in real life. 
I only hope the lady fares well. We Got Married is harder on the ladies when the end comes. And I don't know if I believe WGM's new stance of "we hope they date in real life" because they just tore apart a couple that had a lot of chemistry. (cried my eyes out)

Guest Prussia Otaku

What are we going to call this couple?photo.php?fbid=541077512628439&set=pb.53Should we call them Searching Couple since they are trying to find their soulmate :) Their chemistry is great. I started to like them and hope that they will get married for real  while doing WGM program. lolphoto.php?fbid=541077512628439&set=pb.53

Hellow... A new shipper is here...

Finally, after such a long time... I feel that all couples in WGM S4 are all worth to be watched...

And somehow I fall in love with this couple... ♥,♥

I know that some netizens arguing about Yoonhan, especially after his appearance in Mamma Mia but yeah, it's also a show after all...

-- I'll skip about Mamma Mia things, lol --

So.. I really enjoy their first meeting and I think they matched well... Both are good looking, being honest about marriage, Soyeon who can comfortably talk about her weakness and Yoonhan who can lead her well...

Just cant wait for the next episodes ^___^

P.S : btw, sometimes the eng sub are not so accurate but still they did the best...

And how should we call this couple?

-miracle-

SY: I was so curious about who it will be, but my legs were hard to be moved.

YH: When I turned around and saw her, it was like something hits my head 'pong!' I stunned.

SY: I felt so sorry, seems like he is quite famous among pianist.

YH: So, you are at the age of marriage. ... Let's get married!

YH: I'm also at the age to think seriously about marriage. I'll take this chance and do my best.

YH: Like snow slowly falling from the sky, no footprints can mar it. I want to express that kind of curiosity and expectation to the new world, which we can play brightly, matched with Soyeon's image.

SY: Please understand if someday I didnt remember about some things.

YH: I'll take care about it, so it'll be ok.

YH: Jagiya...♥

SY: .........

SY: I've always wanted to get married early. Since my early twenties, I thought of having children. .... Now, I kinda want to get married by next year.

YH: I want to be together with my wife even in hard times. .... Personally, I also want to get married early. We are still not too late, right?

-miracle-

count me with you in guys/girls .I was so sad with the leaving of joon hee and jin won and I said I will never watch wgm again and then I saw this two and I really felt for them :x  and I wish the best to them

p.s. thank u very much 4 the thread and I hope to gossip with u all tell the end

Guest Prussia Otaku

1402miracle said: Hellow... A new shipper is here...
Finally, after such a long time... I feel that all couples in WGM S4 are all worth to be watched...
And somehow I fall in love with this couple... ♥,♥

I know that some netizens arguing about Yoonhan, especially after his appearance in Mamma Mia but yeah, it's also a show after all...

-- I'll skip about Mamma Mia things, lol --

So.. I really enjoy their first meeting and I think they matched well... Both are good looking, being honest about marriage, Soyeon who can comfortably talk about her weakness and Yoonhan who can lead her well...

Just cant wait for the next episodes ^___^

P.S : btw, sometimes the eng sub are not so accurate but still they did the best...

And how should we call this couple?

-miracle-

I like Lee So yeon in her drama. And am so exiting she join WGM. Yes, I will try to ship this couple. cant wait the next episode, cooking scene
I also see mama mia episode, and agree with you guys, i dont see any chemistry between Parkeunyong with yoonHan . :\">

Guest FriedApple

Hi, Count me in. I 'm new shipper for this couple. I thought i will stop watching WGM after jinwoon/junhee over. But after look at chemistry between soyeon/yoonhan i will support them.. They seems honest and sweet.. Yoonhan is so handsome and soyeon pretty..cant wait for next epd

Archived