[WGM] Season 4: Lee So Yeon & Yoon Han

Ha Tinh Nhi

Guest myholika2

Hello everyone!!!
Firstly, I would like to say I like the new couples in WGM. They seem honest with their target. I really would like to see WGM couples go through a real marriage just like Lee So Yeon said. She wanted to find a real partner. Am I the only one who didn't care bout that Mamamia thing. Well past is past. I see a lot chemistry between Yoon Han & Lee So Yeon. They seems to understand each other really well. :x

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! i'm new shipper here! Please give more support for our destiny couple! :)
Saturday please come faster! i'm already look forward tomorrow to see interaction between them.
OOH! i'm in love with this couple! <3

1402miracle said: [WGM 188 Preview -- Yoonhan ♥ Soyeon]

Yoonhan Soyeon : Yoonhan's Romantic Cooking

Dugeun dugeun~ met for the first time in beautiful melody, Yoonhan
♥ Soyeon!
Everything is just perfect Yoonhan, prepared a romantic dinner for Soyeon.
Although he is not proficient, Soyeon being impressed by her husband's full of devotion dish.
How much point did Soyeon give for Yoonhan's self cooking dish?

Yoonhan closely listened to Soyeon, who shared the tempting scene in her last drama.
In order to pay back Yoonhan's self cooking dish, Yoonhan directly asked Soyeon to reenact that.
Can Soyeon, who still being shy, tempt Yoonhan?

Soyeon who wants to know more about Yoonhan, prepared the wine-talk!
She wrote down all questions to him on a piece of paper.
What are the questions that Soyeon asked to her husband?

Two people who are in their marriageable age, Yoonhan ♥ Soyeon!
Being honest and bold~ Sincerity of two people's deep conversation.
How about their future marriage life?

translate by 1402miracle
original text by imbc.com

It's FRIDAY....Tomorrow is the dayyyy!!
does long teaser exist for WGM? 
Later on - when they get comfortable with each other - when the times come to questions about each other ex-romance - the kind that every couple in WGM goes through....I want So Yeon to mention Mama Mia, just to see what Yoon Han say. Other than that I think there isn't a point to mention Mamia. 

Archived