Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Park Jung-min and Kim Go-eun in "Sunset in My Hometown"

photo971914.jpg

"Sunset in My Hometown", directed by Lee Joon-ik and starring Park Jung-min and Kim Go-eun, is coming out in July.

"Sunset in My Hometown" is Lee Joon-ik's tenth three-episode drama. When life is full of twists, a nameless rapper named Hak-soo (Park Jung-min) gets summoned to his hometown Byunsan by Seon-mi (Kim Go-eun).

Lee Joon-ik brings on fun and pleasure through the drama with a warm perspective of the youth.

Park Jung-min swept away awards at the 37th Blue Dragon Awards, the 52nd Baeksang Awards and the 22nd Chunsa Awards. Kim Go-eun has taken on unique characters in films like "A Muse", "Coin Locker Girl" and the drama "Goblin".

Source : news.kmib.co.kr/artic...

Cr https://www.hancinema.net/park-jung-min-and-kim-go-eun-in-sunset-in-my-hometown-118273.html

Spoiler

Cr CGV Facebook

2018050400845_0_20180504101603337.jpg

Edited by ucylucy
added article
  • Like 1

"So Lovely" ... Kim Go-eun, a charm of French captivity

DcUhKP-UQAIDYEy?format=jpg&name=900x900

201805041048520410_6.jpg

201805041048520410_4.jpg

Spoiler

201805041048520410_3.jpg

201805041048520410_5.jpg

Sports Chosun reporter Jo Yoon Sun] In Paris, France, the charm of Kimgoeun could not be hidden. 

Kim Goo attended the Chanel 2018-19 Cruise Collection show on March 3 (local time) in Grand Palais, Paris, France. 

Kim Go-eun, who collected topics from sophisticated styling since her departure from France, has completely finished her costumes in the fashion show scene. 

In particular, Kim Go-eun, who showed a chic style all-black, caught the eye without losing her unique lovely smile. 

Meanwhile, Kim Go-eun is scheduled to return to screen through Lee Jun-ik’s new film 'Falling Mountain'. 

Cr http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003251675 via Google Translate

• Like 2

Love that Kim Go Eun is updating her IG so often while she is in Paris. It's also lovely to see her enjoying her time with her friends. I love how laid back and relaxing she looks here along with her friend.

Spoiler

DcWYLMRVwAAnNIH.jpg

DcWYLMDVQAAwKLU.jpg

DcWYLMEUQAIKkDH.jpg

Getty Images of Kim Go Eun at the Chanel Cruise Collection (cr https://twitter.com/arjeniacafe)

DcW_NCZVAAAT4yt.jpg

Spoiler

DcW_NCZUwAEgfPY.jpg

DcW_NCYVAAICE3f.jpg

DcW_Jj6U8AA_ZK-.jpg

DcW_Jj9V0AAAIPX.jpg

• Like 2

Simply just beautiful! I love love this picture of Kim Go Eun. She looks so good right here - hair, makeup, angle of the shot, her expression - just beautiful!

DccMBaoVAAAGase.jpg

Cr stylist_eel IG via @KimGoEunTH

DccPK1oU0AMTlU6.jpg

Cr chanel.com via @kimgoeunphfans

Spoiler

Spoiler

DcajHX4U0AItiRd.jpg

DcajHoIV4AAkZng.jpg

Cr Style CX Weibo post via @kimgoeunphfans

Kim Go Eun sitting next to Cecila Liu (Liu Shi Shi) at the Chanel show

New Nature Made Ad 

Dcb_xwqU8AAeXnR.jpg

Dcb_xwpU0AE8OKt.jpg

Spoiler

DcVoMxtVwAAWTUy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Cr http://m.coupang.com/vm/products/  via 

@KimGoEunTH

• Like 2

New movie promotions for “Byeonsan” on SBS’s New Late Night E News on May 15th, 08:55 KST

[Oh! Sensei] "Would you rather have a rap?" 'Midnight', 'Breakdown' Kim Go-eun, Rap skills first public

0003781952_001_20180515101211433.jpg?typ

[OSEN = Ji Min-kyung reporter] In 2018, the movie "Byeonsan", which will empathize the youths who are lively in this era, is about to open in July. I will meet Lee Jun-ik, director of the movie that I believe and see, and two young star star Park Jung-min and Kim Go-eun tonight at 8:55 pm '     

"Night" was filmed on the filming scene of the movie "Byeonsan". Park Jung-min and Kim Go-eun boasted like a prostitute in a shooting scene and boasted a special relationship. Both of them posed nicely, but when they stared at the eyes, they laughed and found themselves enduring the laughter hardly. As you can see, these were between the performances of Hanjongmyon, which is called the strongest actor, and the late Junho.     

Park Jung - min, who was recognized for his strong performance as a movie 'Dongju' and 'It' s Only My World ', transformed himself into an obscure rapper' Director Lee Jun-ik says he has pointed out Park Jung-min as the main character from the time he prepares his work. Park Jung-min said that Lee Jun-ik, director of the casting anecdote, had been puzzled by the phone call to ask, "Do you play rap as well as Rain?"     

On the other hand, Kim Go - eun is going to radiate another charm as a surrendered dialect, taking on the role of stern Sun Mi in the film 'Byeonsan'. As she showed her unique nose smile, Park Jung - min made a mistake (?) And made the scene into a laughing sea. Kim, who is famous for singing well, handed a mike during the interview and said, "Would I rather have a rap? Her hiding rap skills will be revealed for the first time at 'Midnight'.

The full-fledged entertainer's night, which can be confirmed by Kim Go-eun's rap performance, which is being revealed for the first time since the meeting with Lee Jun-ik, director Park Jung-min, and Kim Go-eun of the movie 'Byeonsan', is broadcasted at 8:55 tonight. /mk3244@osen.co.kr 

cr http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003781952 via Google Translate 

0000520294_001_20180515070104800.jpg?typ

cr http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=111&aid=0000520294

Spoiler

Lee Jun-ik, "I hope for Park Jung-min and Kim Go-eun

201805155020_20180515080021383.jpg?type=

Lee Jun-ik, who returned to the film "Byeonsan", the final film of the three trilogy of youth after <Jeongju> and <Park>, revealed the casting full story that revealed a firm belief in Park Jung-min and Kim Go-eun. 

The film, which has been gathering a lot of topics in the early days of the meeting with Lee Jung-ik, the greatest storyteller of Chungmuro, and the ghost of Park Jung-min, who can not substitute Kim Geo-eun, was forcibly recalled by the tricky tale of Uncle Sangmi (Kim Go-eun) It is a delightful drama depicting the greatest crisis of life of 'hard youth' schoolchild (Park Jung Min). 

The most important thing in the completion of the third story of the youth trilogy <Junju> <Park Ji-I> was the casting of the nameless rapper 'Academic'. Lee Jun-ik said, "There are not many actors who can control the scene and drag out movies for two hours. Park Jung-min showed his picture in <Dongju>, so he was convinced that he was a student of <Changsan>. Also, the lap was good, too. I would not have made it if Park Jung-min did not do it, "he explained, explaining why Park Jung-min, who breathed together in <Dongju> 

Park Jung-min is constantly practicing rap and dialect for the "transforming", transforming into a "youthful school" that has returned to its hometowns full of black history, doubling expectations.

Regarding the reason why Lee Jun-Ik chose Kim Go-eun as "Sun Mi", he said, "I thought Kim Goo-eun was the actor who best expresses the beauty of the honest mind that sees through the truth that Sun Mi has." In order to play the role of 'Sun Mi,' Kim has been practicing Jeonrodeul for several months and has been deeply conversing with Lee Jun-ikik and repeated her anxieties about her characters. 

Lee Jun-ik, coach of Kim Geo-eun through her "transformation", said, "It is an amazing talent. It implements several times more intense feelings than the dialogue and fingerprints of the scenario. I am surprised that it is natural enough to doubt whether it is a practice or a natural one. " 

Chungmuro, a popular actor, Park Jung-min and Kim Go-eun, are expected to open in early July. 

Cr http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=438&aid=0000019509 via Google Translate

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 2

Kim Go Eun with Park Jung Min and Director Lee Joon-ik on SBS New Late Night E News. The interview is really cute - love the interactions between the three of them - laughing, giggling and having fun!  Love that KGE has pretty good chemistry with PJM - laughing and joking around with him during the interview and photoshoot. The movie looks really fun from the  little clips that they’ve shown - Sun Mi looks like a fun character.

Cute video of Kim Go Eun rapping during the interview.

Spoiler

Base on Google Translate of the articles on the tv show interview, Park Jung Min is also a graduate of Korea National University of Arts and relayed how popular KGE was with the seniors at their university.:D

Spoiler

KGE and PJM photoshoot

Screenshots
Spoiler

'Midnight' Park Jung-min "Kim Go-eun is famous in Han Jae-jong."

Spoiler

201805160050708051_1.jpg

The main actors  Park Jung Min, Kim Go Eun and director Lee Jun-ik  of the movie 'Byeonsan', which is scheduled to open in July, will appear on SBS 'full entertainment entertainment night' on 15th.

On this day, Lee Jun-ik said, "Kim Go-eun appeared in the movie because of Park Jung-min. The two are school seniors/junior. "  "How was it that Kim Go-eun was the 3rd Han Jeong-eun?" Park Jung-min said,"Oh yes?" and laughed at the audience. Park Jung-min said, "Kim Geon-eun was really famous in the school." The entertainer's temperament is all the rage. "

Meanwhile, Kim Goo Eun and Park Jung Min are from the Korea National University of Arts (Hanjeong) Theater. Kim has made herdebut in the film "Eun-gyo" in 2012, and later appeared in movies such as "Monster", "Chinatown", "Memoirs of a Swordsman." 

Kim also notified the viewers not only on the big screen but also on television.In 2016, she made TV station drama "Cheese In The Trap" a webtoon. 

Park Jung-min made his debut in 2011 with the movie "Keeper". Park Jung-min, who has been recognized for acting in 'Bloody Bloody Youth' and 'Dongju', won the Best Actor Award for Best Male Actor in the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards in 2016. Park Jung - min also played the role of Oh Jin - tae in the movie "It 's Only My World" released in January, and has also met with Lee Byung - heon. The film has exceeded the cumulative audience of 3 million. 

Cr http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2018051607470105227 via Google Translate

My Daily - hometown reporter] Park Jeong-min and Kim Go-eun showed off their friendship with Han Jeong-jong acting actor. 

Yoo Jae-pil told Lee Jun-ik, "In the night of SBS 'Full-on Entertainment Night' (SBS), which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th," Did you choose Kim Geon-e as a star in the movie ?" Lee Jun-ik said, "If the movie is 100 gods, Park Jung-min is almost 100."

However, Ha-Sook is only half full. So Park Jung-min opened his mouth and said, "It would have been the time when Kim Go-eun was playing the drama" Dokkaebi." He added," Do you know why?"  "I did it because of Park Jung Min. I was also a college graduate (of same college)" said Kim Go Eun.

Yoo Jae-pil to Park Jung-min," I heard that Kim Go-eun was the third girl of Han Jae-jong (K-Arts?)? "Park Jung-min responded" Oh ... yeah? " " 

Park Jung-min said," But Kim Geon-eun was famous at school. Pretty, good and with this.There were a lot of seniors who looked at eyes. Because of that, the entertainment temperament is different. I am really good at singing. " 

Cr http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201805160050708051&ext=na via Google Translate

Midnight' Park Jung-min "Kim Go-eun was famous for her beauty and performance”

Spoiler

0000225996_001_20180516090619383.jpg?typ

[SBS funE l Kang Kyungyun reporter] Actor Park Jung Min praised Kimgo Eun's beauty. 

The main actor Kim Goo-eun of the movie "Byeonsan", which is scheduled to open in July following SBS's "Full-scale Entertainment Night" broadcast on the 15th, starring Park Jung-min and director Jun-ik Lee. 

On this day, director Lee Jun-ik said, "Kim Geon-eun was in the drama 'Dokkaebi', but she appeared in the movie because of Park Jung-min. The two are among the school seniors. " 

Yoo Jae-pil said, "It's true that Kim Go-eun was the third-best player in Korea." Park Jung-min said, "Ah, is it?" 

Park Jung-min said, "Kim Goo-eun was pretty and well-acted in the school because she acted well." The entertainer's temperament is all the rage. " 

Kim Go-eun and Park Jung-min are from the Korea National University of Arts (Han Yeong-jong) theater. In 2012, Kim Go-eun made her debut through the movie 'Eunggyo', and Park Jung-min received the attention of Chungmuro through his movie 'Keeper' in 2011. 

kykang@sbs.co.kr 

Cr http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000225996 via Google Translate

• Like 2

I'm so excited for Kim Go Eun! She is positively considering accepting the offer for the upcoming movie "The Music Album" (working title) with director PD Jung Ji Woo. PD Jung Ji Woo was the director who gave her her first break by persuading her to star in her first  movie A Muse /Eungyo - the debut movie that gave her a foot in the Korean Movie industry. I'm so happy that she will be reuniting with him again. With the working title "Music Album, " I wonder if the movie will showcase her musical vocal skills too. :wub:

Kim Go-Eun side "affirmative review" of Jung-Ji Woo movie "Music Album"
Spoiler

image_readtop_2018_311801_15264577423317

Actor Kim Go-eun is in the process of reuniting with director Jung Woo-woo. 

Kim Go-eun's agency, BH Entertainment said on the 16th, "Kim Go-eun has been proposed to appear in a new album 'Music Album' directed by Lee Ji-woo. 

Kim Go-eun made her debut in the short film "Eun-gyo" directed by Jung Ji Woo in 2012 and has been actively involved in screen and CRTs. There is a growing expectation that the reunion of the two will be a success. 

Meanwhile, Kim Go-eun is set to appear in the release  of the movie 'Byeonsan' in July. 

cr http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&year=2018&no=311801

Actor Kim Go-eun will be featured in the new movie 'Music Album'  of director Jung Ji-Woo.

On the afternoon of the afternoon of the 16th, the movie actor Kim Go Eun was cast in Star Korea Jun Ji-woo's" Music Album ".

The male protagonist is still being discussed.

'Music Album' is a melodrama about the story of a generation who graduated from college in the IMF era. Kim Go Eun plays a young woman who has lived through those days. '

Kim Go-eun has made her debut as a female protagonist of the movie "Eun-gyo" (director Jung Ji-Woo), which was unveiled in 2012. At that time, it became a hot topic after she won the role of over the competition rate of 300-1.

"I met Kim Goo-eun for a long time audition, and she was a curious person, so she played with Eun-gyo, and she praised me as a person who has a solidity and a center within me."

Director Jung Ji-Woo, who is preparing a new movie 'Music Album,' has been showing off his delicate performance with 'Happy End' 'Wisdom' and 'Modern Boy'. He directed 'Silence' starring Choi Min-sik and Park Shin-hye, who opened last year.

Kim has played in the movies' Eun Gyo ',' Chinatown ',' Memoirs of a Swordsman',' Canola ',' Cheese in the Trap 'and' In July of this year, Lee Jun-ik will be releasing the "Byeonsan.

Cr http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/de0f47fc41024a00ad925c62a15ed788 via Google Translate

Some older articles on KGE and JJW's collaboration on A Muse/Eun-Gyo

Spoiler

NYAFF 2013 Interview: Director Jung Ji-woo On EUNGYO (A MUSE)

jung_jiwoo-thumb-430xauto-39982.jpg

Jung Ji-woo, best known around these parts for his 1999 film Happy End, and as screenwriter for the 2010 thriller Moss, was in New York this past week for the screening of his latest film as director: Eungyo (A Muse). Diva Velez sat down with Jung to talk about his process adapting a controversial and popular piece of literature, turning 35-year old actor Park Hae-il into a 70-year national poet, plus working with newcomer Kim Go-eun -- the muse of the title. [ed. Ben Umstead]  

ScreenAnarchy:  What made you want to make a film of this novel?

Jung Ji-woo:  As a person, I felt that I was getting older.  As I was reading the novel, it described really well about a man's feelings towards himself getting older, that's why I wanted to make a movie out of it.

What was it like to take author Park Bum-shin's words and make a screenplay of them?

In the novel, the two men's perspectives were very important at how they looked at the girl, but in the movie, I wanted to show the girl not only as a subject, but her inner perspective as well and how she matures throughout the movie.

Has Mr. Park seen the film?

I never showed him the scenario.  He was very shocked when he saw the movie.  It's very different from the novel.  When he saw the movie for the first time, he didn't know what the movie was trying to say; he was in a shocked stage.  When he saw it for the second and third time, he felt the same way when a normal person watches for the first time.  The funny thing is that the character of Lee is more innocent than Park Bum-shin.  He is more conniving than the character. {Laughs}

Park Hae-il is known for playing youthful roles.  What made you think he would make a convincing 70 year old man?

First of all, people in Korea take the actor Park Hae-il as very friendly and they trust that actor.  The first reason was that the character, the 70-year old poet, had to gain some trust and support from the viewer.  That's why I decided to cast Hae-il.  I thought it was an opportunity for rather than two actors playing an older part and a younger part, for one person made up as an older man, you can see vividly how the person ages.

I wonder if people would have been as sympathetic to the Lee character if your older man hadn't been as handsome? The makeup is very convincing, but you can still see that's a very attractive man.

I have thought about that.  If an actual 70-year old actor was cast, I wanted to film the love scene between the older man and the girl.  To film it that way, would have been interesting.

Of course the revelation of the film is Ms. Kim Go-eun's performance.  Can you tell us how much of that was her natural ability and how much was following the script and your direction?

I think both ways.  I wanted to find an actress who had the inner emotions as Eungyo.  There is a lot of similarities between Kim and Eungyo, like an interest in the world.  I didn't want to mess with the emotions that she already possessed and I wanted to help her through and walk her through the movie.

You've described Ms. Kim as having an unusual and free upbringing.  How did her personality affect your idea of the character of Eungyo?

I think it helped a lot.  She grew up in China most of her youth, so she's not as totally Korean as a girl who grew up in Korea.

Are you a director that enjoys using the interpretations of your actors, or do you have a set idea of what you want to see on screen?

I prefer to let them bring in their own perspective.  I want them to be able to explore their own options and abilities, as well, as long as they don't miss the key point of a certain role or a certain part.

Because the film is so intimate and depends so much on the three characters' close interactions, did you have a lot of readings or rehearsal?

We spent a lot of time reading the script and we spent a lot of time talking about why this character is feeling this way, or why this character is saying such a line.

The sex in the film is pretty notable.  How did you approach it to make your actors feel secure?

It's not that I requested, 'Oh, this will stimulate the viewers more,' or, 'This scene should be shot that way,' but after going through why these characters are acting this way and why these characters cannot stop what they are doing, after we accomplished that, everything went smoothly.

Was there any issue with censorship?

As long as it's not hardcore porn, even in Korea now we don't have that much censorship if it relates to the film.

"Eungyo" is beautifully filmed.  Can you please talk about collaborating with cinematographer Kim Tae-kyung?  What was the visual idea you tried to convey?

He is a very talented DP.  The same with the actors, we always talked about what we were trying to accomplish, what we were trying to shoot.  I always bothered him that if we were going to stick to the standards, or stick to the old ways, I'd rather not shoot.

Did you ask your actors to read the original story, or did you prefer they kept only to your script?

In this case, they read the novel first.  I never told them to.

You've shown "Eungyo" in several countries.  Has there been any reaction that has surprised you?

I don't think there are a lot of cultural differences.  In any culture, I think there are individual differences in how they take in any film, so I think individually, because of cultural differences, people felt differently about it.

Was Nabokov's "Lolita" in your head as you were making the film?

I've seen both the Lolita films and I felt there was some sort of black comedy aspect within those movies; but what I was more interested in rather than black comedy was a melodramatic scene and I wanted to tell the story of a man aging.

I'm compelled by Lee's relationship with his assistant Seo Ji-woo, and vice versa.  I could see Seo's place as an apprentice/acolyte that perhaps fed Lee's ego and helped him around the house, but I'm not sure what Seo got out of it before they published the books?

I think Seo Ji-woo received a lot of help to deal with his loneliness, and for Lee to bring Seo Jiwoo as his adoptive son; Lee got his help around the house and a lot of emotional help that way throughout the years.  I think it was one of the ways to reward Seo Ji-woo - writing the novels in his name - to reward him for all the help that he's gotten.

What would you like the audience to take away from "Eungyo"?

I think a lot of people took the emotion of being sad away from it.  A lot of people take the away the sadness of getting older and the sadness of forbidden love - the person I cannot love.  So I told the audience when that happened, "Well, before tomorrow comes, play hard."

Please tell us what is next for Jung Ji-woo?

I'm working on something more societal and something a little more political, which will be out next year.  And the film after that I want to collaborate with other companies from other countries and film elsewhere.

http://screenanarchy.com/2013/07/nyaff-2013-interview-director-jung-ji-woo-on-eungyo-a-muse.html

Spoiler

NYAFF 2013 Interview: Kim Go-eun, Star Of EUNGYO (A MUSE)

Kim_go_eun-thumb-860xauto-39985.jpg

Plucked from relative obscurity to play the title character in Jung Ji-woo's adaptation of Eungyo (A Muse), the controversial and popular Koren novel by Park Bum-shin, Kim Go-eun is no doubt now a star in her native country winning nearly a dozen accolades for her role as the 17-year old muse of a 70 year old poet, including nods from the Bull Awards and the Korean Association of Film Critics. Kim sat down with Diva Velez this past week in New York to discuss her breakout role, her working relationship on set with Jung and what's next on her own creative horizon. [ed. Ben Umstead] 

ScreenAnarchy: What has it been like for you to hear the NY audience's reaction to your work?

Kim Go-eun:  I was very thankful and I liked it a lot.

Can you tell us about how you got the role of Eungyo?

I had an audition.  I knew one of the set members in the film from school.

I think it is a very brave role for anyone to take, much less a beginner.  What did you think when you first read the script and saw how explicit it would be?

I was afraid.  It was very burdensome, but I felt like I wanted it.  The role of Eungyo is someone who has to lead throughout the movie.  She appears in every scene.  So I felt that I didn't want to embarrass the crew and it felt a bit burdensome because of that. {Laughs}

What was it like to tell your friends and family what they would be seeing onscreen?

I talked to my friends and family a lot before taking on the role.  It wasn't like, "Oh, you're going to be seeing this on the screen."  I had a lot of conversations with my parents, so they were ready. {Laughs}

If you had to describe Eungyo to someone, what would you say?

She's very pretty. {Laughs} But she doesn't know that she's pretty.

How did Director Jung Ji-woo make shooting the graphic scenes easier for you?

They used the least amount of crew members on board and the director didn't shout "Cut" all the time; "Oh, let me get it from this angle, let me get it from that angle."  We went for one take, so I was ready to act with the actor and go with the flow and the camera director was able to shoot it to make it more comfortable.

Was there a lot of rehearsal or reading time with Mr. Park Hae-il & Mr. Kim Mu-yeol?

We had about three readings.

Director Jung said some lovely things about you in our interview today...

{Kim laughs hysterically}

He said your personality informed the way we see Eungyo onscreen.  Was he open to your suggestions? Did you improvise at all?

All of his commands or suggestions, they weren't forceful.  He was able to fence me in a big field, so I was able to run around and do whatever I wanted to, but if I wanted to go over the fence, he stopped me a little bit.  But I wasn't very caged in where he gave me every single direction to every scene.

Did you read Mr. Park Bum-shin's original novel before filming?

A month before I did the shoot.  It was helpful.

Like a lot of girls her age, Eungyo's very flirtatious, especially when she is one-upping Seo Ji-woo.  Do you think she was aware of the feelings she brought about in these men, especially the older poet, Lee?

No, not at all.

As the film goes on, we can see the physical change in you as the person embodying the character and Director Jung has said he felt you matured a lot during the filming.  Did you notice or feel any change in yourself or understood things you didn't before?

We filmed for five months.  I felt like took a long nap and I came back.  I had to understand the emotions of a 60-year old, a 70-year old, a 30-year old, or even in the teenage years.  So I had to bring out all the emotions of myself to understand the feelings of people who were much older than I.

The film has been compared to Vladimir Nabokov's "Lolita". Have you read that novel or seen the films?

I saw the movie.

I read that you were drawn to filmmaking after watching Chen Kaige's "Together", has working with Director Jung brought back that interest?  Are you interested in writing or directing as well as acting?

I'm very introverted and shy even though I've become an actress.  I'm very shy.  When I first got to my high school, I didn't go there because I wanted to become an actress.  I was interested in the film industry.  So when I went there, I had to write a screenplay and I had to shoot a film.  But for now I don't want to think about anything else. {Laughs}

Has this experience whetted your appetite for more acting?

I'm very thankful for the film Eungyo because it made me long to become a better actress.

Since this success is so new, has there been anything surprising about transitioning from an unknown?

Now I have more opportunities to choose more films.  There are more films that are coming to me and I have more opportunities to see those.  But even if I walk down the street, no one recognises me.

Please tell us what is next for Kim Go-eun? 

I'm filming now.  We'll be done in the middle of July.  In September, I begin a new film.  Plucked from relative obscurity to play the title character in Jung Ji-woo's adaptation of Eungyo (A Muse), the controversial and popular Koren novel by Park Bum-shin, Kim Go-eun is no doubt now a star in her native country winning nearly a dozen accolades for her role as the 17-year old muse of a 70 year old poet, including nods from the Bull Awards and the Korean Association of Film Critics. Kim sat down with Diva Velez this past week in New York to discuss her breakout role, her working relationship on set with Jung and what's next on her own creative horizon. [ed. Ben Umstead] 

ScreenAnarchy: What has it been like for you to hear the NY audience's reaction to your work?

Kim Go-eun:  I was very thankful and I liked it a lot.

Can you tell us about how you got the role of Eungyo?

I had an audition.  I knew one of the set members in the film from school.

I think it is a very brave role for anyone to take, much less a beginner.  What did you think when you first read the script and saw how explicit it would be?

I was afraid.  It was very burdensome, but I felt like I wanted it.  The role of Eungyo is someone who has to lead throughout the movie.  She appears in every scene.  So I felt that I didn't want to embarrass the crew and it felt a bit burdensome because of that. {Laughs}

What was it like to tell your friends and family what they would be seeing onscreen?

I talked to my friends and family a lot before taking on the role.  It wasn't like, "Oh, you're going to be seeing this on the screen."  I had a lot of conversations with my parents, so they were ready. {Laughs}

If you had to describe Eungyo to someone, what would you say?

She's very pretty. {Laughs} But she doesn't know that she's pretty.

How did Director Jung Ji-woo make shooting the graphic scenes easier for you?

They used the least amount of crew members on board and the director didn't shout "Cut" all the time; "Oh, let me get it from this angle, let me get it from that angle."  We went for one take, so I was ready to act with the actor and go with the flow and the camera director was able to shoot it to make it more comfortable.

Was there a lot of rehearsal or reading time with Mr. Park Hae-il & Mr. Kim Mu-yeol?

We had about three readings.

Director Jung said some lovely things about you in our interview today...

{Kim laughs hysterically}

He said your personality informed the way we see Eungyo onscreen.  Was he open to your suggestions? Did you improvise at all?

All of his commands or suggestions, they weren't forceful.  He was able to fence me in a big field, so I was able to run around and do whatever I wanted to, but if I wanted to go over the fence, he stopped me a little bit.  But I wasn't very caged in where he gave me every single direction to every scene.

Did you read Mr. Park Bum-shin's original novel before filming?

A month before I did the shoot.  It was helpful.

Like a lot of girls her age, Eungyo's very flirtatious, especially when she is one-upping Seo Ji-woo.  Do you think she was aware of the feelings she brought about in these men, especially the older poet, Lee?

No, not at all.

As the film goes on, we can see the physical change in you as the person embodying the character and Director Jung has said he felt you matured a lot during the filming.  Did you notice or feel any change in yourself or understood things you didn't before?

We filmed for five months.  I felt like took a long nap and I came back.  I had to understand the emotions of a 60-year old, a 70-year old, a 30-year old, or even in the teenage years.  So I had to bring out all the emotions of myself to understand the feelings of people who were much older than I.

The film has been compared to Vladimir Nabokov's "Lolita". Have you read that novel or seen the films?

I saw the movie.

I read that you were drawn to filmmaking after watching Chen Kaige's "Together", has working with Director Jung brought back that interest?  Are you interested in writing or directing as well as acting?

I'm very introverted and shy even though I've become an actress.  I'm very shy.  When I first got to my high school, I didn't go there because I wanted to become an actress.  I was interested in the film industry.  So when I went there, I had to write a screenplay and I had to shoot a film.  But for now I don't want to think about anything else. {Laughs}

Has this experience whetted your appetite for more acting?

I'm very thankful for the film Eungyo because it made me long to become a better actress.

Since this success is so new, has there been anything surprising about transitioning from an unknown?

Now I have more opportunities to choose more films.  There are more films that are coming to me and I have more opportunities to see those.  But even if I walk down the street, no one recognises me.

Please tell us what is next for Kim Go-eun? 

I'm filming now.  We'll be done in the middle of July.  In September, I begin a new film.  

http://screenanarchy.com/2013/07/nyaff-2013-interview-kim-go-eun-star-of-eungyo-a-muse.html

Spoiler

Discover: "A Muse" Actress Kim Go-Eun Seduces NYAFF

KimGoEun640.jpg

Kim Go-Eun discusses Eungyo (A Muse) during a New York Film Festival Q&A. Photo: Misun Jin

An older woman pursuing a younger man has been an en vogue big (and little) screen plot for what seems like ages. The so-called cougar phenomenon indulges May-December fantasies without risking the discomfort that the opposite configuration can elicit. But South Korean director Jung Ji-woo does just that in his award-winning, and controversial, Eungyo (A Muse), which had its New York Premiere at the New York Asian Film Festival over the weekend.

Based on the novel Eun-gyo by Park Bum-shin, the film, which polarized audiences at home, revolves around an aging poet laureate (played by Park Hae-il) and his protégé who become romantically tangled with a beautiful 17 year-old high schooler, deftly played by newcomer Kim Go-Eun who won the break-out role over scores of veteran actresses.

“It was very black and white with audiences in South Korea,” said Kim at the Walter Reade Theater Sunday. “Some people really liked it and others didn't. It divided people. For those who supported the movie, they were able to understand the directors point of view and the point he wanted to make. For those who didn't like it, they only saw the surface, I think. You have to dig below to fully understand the story. People against it were only interested in the scandalous or salacious parts of the movie and didn't go beyond that.”

Loneliness and youthful exuberance are two constants throughout the film. Seventy-something Lee Jeok-yo is a hailed poet/writer. After arriving home with his thirty-ish assistant, Seo Ji-woo (Kim Mu-yeol), he discovers young Eun-gyo (Kim) on a deck chair in his yard. Her beauty and youth immediately charm the poet, who ignores the fact that she trespassed on his property. After chatting, he offers her a part-time job working at his home.

Her presence and attention quickly awakens a lust for life and a re-connection to his youth. Lee becomes increasingly attached to the girl, who is only too ready to lavish him with affection. On the side, he embarks on writing a short story about an imagined sexual relationship with her. His protégé, however, becomes increasingly jealous and voices his disdain for what he says is an inappropriate relationship. After discovering the short story, his emotions reach a boiling point and he decides to take the short story and publish it under his own name.

130702_AMuseMain.jpg

In the beginning it was the the youth that Eun-gyo possessed that made Mr Lee attracted to her,” said Kim. “When he began to love her, they were able to [understand each other]. He was able to see the sadness in her and she was able to give back to him emotionally.”

Kim studied drama at the Korea National University of Arts and had never appeared in a film or television series. After a chance meeting with the director, she ended up auditioning for the role of Eun-gyo, which was clearly a sought after part with scores of actresses vying for the part.

“I didn't think about it a lot,” said Kim. “I didn't go in there thinking I have to get this role. I had some lines that I memorized but I also like to sing. So, I went in and played guitar and sang during the audition.”

Korean-born, Kim spent a decade in China, which she says gave her an opportunity to experience different perspectives, which has informed her approach. “My time in China has allowed me to see things outside of the box and that has helped my approach to many things that I do,” she said.

The fledgling star is currently working on a new film called Master, in which she plays a person with disabilities, but manages to fight. She said the role has a “significant psychological aspect to it.” She will start another new project in September. Kim is clearly on a roll, having received a number of accolades including eight Best New Actress prizes by prestigious organizations back home including the Korean Association of Film Critics and the Buil Film Awards, where A Muse also won Best Film.

Looking ahead, Kim says she wants to explore different genres,and is even interested in doing foreign films: “I want to do everything. I want to try all kinds of roles in both Korea and abroad.” But for now, she is continuing to receive notice for A Muse. “I was just curious about what kind of an actress would play the part of Eun-gyo. I had no idea I would play her.”

https://www.filmlinc.org/daily/discover-a-muse-actress-kim-go-eun-seduces-the-new-york-asian-film-festival/

Spoiler

EunGyo: Busan Review

muse.jpg

UPDATED: Newcomer Kim Go-eun stands out in a Lolita role in Jung Ji-woo's spicy melodrama.

The attraction between a 70-year-old National Poet and a flirtacious 17-year-old high school girl may not seem like the stuff art house movies are made of, butEunGyo is a film full of twists and surprises that eventually puts the unlikely romance in a deeper narrative context. Rather obviously adapted from a novel (by Park Beom-shin), the screenplay traces a Korean-style love triangle, with the third corner being the poet’s jealous young disciple. Spiced with repressed desire, nudity, one voyeuristic sexual encounter and a tearfully melodramatic finale, its appeal for adult male audiences could reach into ancillary markets abroad.   

Best known for his debut feature Happy End, writer-director Jung Ji-woo is adept at combining the classic screen appeal of an uninhibited Asian schoolgirl with the more true-to-life portrait of an intellectual engulfed in stacks of books. The delicacy of their March-December relationship recalls the unlikely Japanese couple in Abbas Kiarostami’s Like Someone in Love, though here the tale winds up more conventionally.

The big highlight is unquestionably newcomer Kim Go-eun in the role of the seductive nymphet. It doesn’t take much imagination to see why the venerated writer Lee Jeok-yo (Park Hae-il) and his self-appointed young assistant Seo Ji-woo (Kim Mu-Yeol) become obsessed with the delicate, pale-skinned teenager they find fast asleep in Lee’s garden one day. Wearing a pair of short shorts and writhing in her sleep, she smites both men on the spot.

Lee invites her to clean his house once a week, much to Seo’s consternation. The youth has recently published his first book, described as a genre novel with psychological insight, and it has shot to the top of the bestseller lists. Only later will it be clear how great his debt is to the poet laureate. He begs and pleads with his mentor to kick EunGyo out of the house, especially after he learns she slept over one night. The scene of Lee waking up to find her nestled in his pyjama bottoms is a bit of a shocker and has raised eyebrows in Korea.

Eroticism apart, there are strains of mild comedy in watching the “innocent” young girl occupy Lee’s lonely heart. He seems perfectly happy to have the stillness and peace of his secluded home interrupted by her cheery presence. The camera smugly shoots up her short skirts and loose panties while she teases the old man. The fact she calls him Gramps doesn’t bother him because, aside from an erotic dream or two, he sees their relationship as pure and platonic. Seo, instead, sees her as a dangerous tease likely to wreak havoc if she keeps hanging around.

Up to this point the film seems like the rerun of an Italian sex fantasy from the Eighties, but the story thankfully has more chapters. Things begin to get interesting when Lee sets aside his poetry and starts writing erotic prose about the wonderful girl who has come into his life. A revelation scene turns the tables on all three characters and the film ends in a mix of bedroom farce and surprising tenderness.

More is sure to be heard from Kim Go-eun, a drama student whose Lolita is alternately irritating and enchanting, and whose freshness and lack of self-consciousness stand her in good stead in the nude scenes. Her final monologue is so beautifully understated it conjures up tears. As the old poet, 39-year-old Park Hae-il has gravitas but he’s still an odd choice to play a man 30 years his senior, and the gray make-up and toddling gait are not entirely convincing.
Venue: Busan Film Festival (Korean Cinema Today), Oct. 9, 2012.

Production companies: Jung Jiwoo Film, Let’s Film Production

Cast: Park Hae-il, Kim Moo-yul, Kim Go-eun
Director: Jung Ji-woo
Screenwriter: Jung Ji-woo based on a novel by Park Beom-shin
Producers: Jung Ji-woo, Kim Soon-ho 
Director of photography: Kim Tae-kyung
Editors: Kim Sang-bum, Kim Jae-bum
Music: Yonrimog
Sales Agent: Lotte Entertainment
No rating, 129 minutes.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/a-muse-eungyo-review-377397

• Like 2

@Lids Its been pretty exciting the past two weeks! :D I'm so happy for Kim Go Eun. 

I found the Eng Sub video for her appearance on SBS Late Night E News with Director Lee Joon-ik and Park Jung Min!! It's a really cute, fun and great interview with lots of information about the movie.  The MC that interview them is huge fan of Kim Go Eun - with knowledge of her singing ability, it was really cute that he brought a golden mike ahead of time to try to convince her to sing. Being so shy, she ended up rapping instead :lol:.  She and Park Jung Min have great chemistry together in real life - she chose to do the movie because of him. They are both graduates from the Korea National University of Arts. The director only consider her for the role as KGE would make the most impact with her screen time. Love that Park Jun Min compliment her beauty and acting and singing skills. Looks like KGE will get to show some of her singing abilities in addition to Park Jung Min rapping.

Wach the eng sub video (their segment starts at 17:47 mark) at: http://www1.newasiantv.co/watch/new-late-night-e-news-episode-67-engsub.1791.84181.html or http://ikshow.net/shows/new-late-night-e-news/episode-67/.

Transcription of the video (by me) if unable to view the video (under several spoiler tags due to length):

Host Jae Feels: Last week, the weather was just perfect. I went to meet a shining beautiful actress. She was busy filming with another partner other than the goblin. Let’s go meet her. With one TV series, she rose to stardom with the TV series Goblin. Go Eun became one of the most famous actress in their 20s. It’s Park Jun Min. With a wide spectrum of acting, he was acknowledged of his acting talent. The two young actors came together for the movie “Byeonsan” and excite us.

Go Eun and Jung Min were busy having a photoshoot at a studio.  Their chic charms captured my attention. However, (photographer: Please look into each other’s eyes), for some reason, they cracked up everytime they looked into each other’s eyes (photographer: if you bend forward, your head might look bigger). Because of humorous Jung Min,, Go Eun kept bursting into laughter. They try to become serious. But Go Eun cracked up again as Jung Min put his arm around her shoulders.

Spoiler

Host: Hello. Hello. I’m from New Late Night E News.   

PJM: Hi. Thank you for coming.

H: You look really good together.

PJM: Who? Us?   

H:Yes.   

KGE, PJM: Thank you. Thank You.

H: I saw Go Eun cracking up earlier.

KGE: We’re not use to being serious.

PJM: It doesn't feel too good.

H: Are you really close to each other?

KGE, PJM: We are. We are.

KGE: Don’t you think we’re too close?

Spoiler

Host: Action speaks louder than words. I ask them to make a sweet pose. They look like a college couple. (Last one. 1,2,3.) They had lovely fresh charms.

However another man soon claimed Go Eun’s side. It’s director Lee Joon lk. His movies are know for their popularity and artistry.  Every movie he’s release has been praised. And he came back with the movie “Byeonsan.” (LJl: You have go keep changing your expression. KGE: Should I change it for every cut?) Even next to young actors, he didn’t lag behind in energy. Thanks the cheerful director, the shoot atmosphere was even friendlier. The movie made the three leaders of movie industry come together. We became curious about “Byeonsan.”

Movie clip: Are you ready for the rapper Simpuk’s performance? It’s the story about the youths living in 2018. The movie “Byeonsan” is as hip as rap music.

The interview starts now. Hello. I’m actually a huge fan of Go Eun. She’s the only lady here. I have monolids too (KGE: Right). Please be nice to me. (KGE: You got charming eyes).

LJI: What’s that?

H: Thank you.

H: When Go Eun laughs, she crinkles her nose. Did you know that? She crinkles her nose when smiling.

PJM: I know that.

H: Right. This is it. Go Eun’s signature smile that made my hear flutter.

KGE to PJM: Crinkle your nose.

PJM: Like this?

H: Jung Min, we didn't tell you to frown. Smile like this. I like her smile so much.

LJI: You like all sorts of thing.

Female host: The director is a little jealous.

H: Joon Ik is doing so well in leading the interview. Can we count on you?

LJI: Don’t ask me about the one.

H: Why?

LJI: It’s so hard to explain.

H: Then Jung Min, please tell us about the movie instead of him.

PJM: About “Byeonsan?”  (Host: Yes) Byeonsan refers to the area in Buan-gen, North Jolla Province Peninsula.

LJI: Actually “Byeon” means edge.

H: You said you won’t talk about hour movie.

LJI:I ’m talking about Byeonsan, not the movie. It means a mountain falling on the edge.

H: Nothing goes well for Hak-Soo, an unknown rapper. One day, he gets a phone call (Movie: Has it been 9 or 10 years?) And he goes back to his hometown, Byeonsan, where he never wanted to return to. (Movie: It’s nice. It reminds of old memories). He meets his old friends who remember  the embarrassing moments of him.

H: I heard that you thought of casting Jung Min when you started writing the script.

LJI: I think we were in a karaoke. I was impressed by his rapping skills. I decided to cast him right away.

PJM: I had never forgotten about him since then.  There’s a story behind this. He called me one day.  As soon as I picked up, he said, “Jung Min, you’re good at rapping, right?” “Your’e as good as BewhY, aren’t you” “Hold on, Mr. Lee.” I told him that BewhY won on “Show Me The Moeny”, and he was chosen as the best rapper. He said, “Is that so? Then, you’re as good as DOK2, right?” Mr. Lee, listen to me. DOK2 was the judge of the competition. A few months later, he gave me the script, and I decided to play in the movie. (Dongju movie clip playing)

H: In “Dongju: The Portrait of a Poet”, he spoke in North Gando dialect. In his previous movies, he showed off his piano skills. In his new movie, he challenged himself to rap. (PJM rapping: Don’t pick on me, even the producers kneel before me. I’ll see who gets humiliated by rapping before me). I had him rap just a little bit, but I could tell how hard he practiced. He looks like rapper. Isn’t he amazing?

H: You also wore a cap like a rapper.

PJM: Oh, right. I put on a cap.

H: Yes. Thats why we…Please don’t be too surprised. We prepared this for you.

PJM: Goodness. I’m one of the people who look awful in this kind of cap. It’s call a snapback.

H: Try it on.

LJI: It’s a gift from New Late Night E News.  PJM: Yes.

H: However, while Go Eun was watching it…

KEG: Let me try it on.

PJM: Okay. Go ahead.

H: She tries the cap on first. I think she looks pretty.

PJM: People with a small face…-She looks good in it, looks good in a  snapback. (She looks great in it)

LJI: She looks so pretty.  She should start rapping

PJM: I’ll show you (She looks pretty) but if I put it on (My goodness) I change.

H: Go Eun stars with Jung Min in the movie, “Byeonsan”. (KGE: Do you want me to reveal all your secrets?) She transformed into Seon Mi who is straightforward and down-to earth.

KGE: I play Hak Soo’s friend from elementary school who was lived in Byeonsan her entire life.

H: I heard Joon Ik didn’t consider no else but Go Eun for the role of Seon Mi.

LJI: If there are 100 scenes in the movie, Jung Min appears in all the 100 scenes, while she appears only in half of them. So I was worried.

PJM: I think “Goblin” was airing at the time. Or the drama just ended then. She was extremely popular.

LJI: Do you know why she accepted it?

H: Why?

LJI: Because of Jung Min. They went to the same university. Korea National University of Arts.

H: It turned out they both went to Korea Nationality of Arts. I heard she was one of the three prettiest students. (PJM: Well…) Right? (PJM: Is that so?)

KGE: I was’t one of them.

PJM: Anyway, she was very popular in school for her pretty face and acting skills. Many male students had their eyes on her.  She was popular. Go Eun is very talented as an entertainer. She sings well too. (Her pronunciation is good to.)

H: Go Eun, is there anything you’re not good at? (Movie: Your smile looks like a blooming magnolia. Good job) In Byeonsan, she’ll reveal her singing skills that’ll surprise everyone.

KGE: I like going to a karaoke as I have a lot of cheerful energy.

H: We knew that.

LJI: What’s that?   PJM:What did you bring?

H: We brought a mic. (KGE: Seriously)

LJI: Go Eun, you should sing. You have no choice.

H: I successfully convinced Go Eun to sing.

KGE: Keep yourself together.

H: She looks nervous. What song will she choose?

KGE: Should I rap instead? Oh, dear.

H: Go Eun, here’s a beat for you.  (KGE rapping)

(She’s good. She’ rapping effortlessly. She has her swag)

Spoiler

H: She was very lovely. (She’s adorable) Hak Soo goes to Byeonsan, his hometown, the place filled with bad memories. (Movie: Isn’t it terrible to come back to your hometown? Let go of me.) What kind of youth does he portray in “Byeonsan”?

H: What does youth mean to you all?

KGE: Youth. I lived with my grandma for a long time. She used to say that she still felt like she was young. I think youth is the moment we can’t stop wanting.

LJI: She’s right. I agree. (thumbs up from both LJI and KGE)

Female host: Jung Min rapped by himself and he also wrote the lyrics. Yes. How did you feel when you met hime in person?

Jae Feels: I asked Go Eun to sing a little. Since the movie is about a rapper, she rapped in a stylish way. She was so lovely. I was her fan to begin with. I became an even bigger fan after the interview.

• Like 1

@ucylucy Thanks for your hard work. 

I love that the cast and crew have good chemistry. I'm excited for the movie, but also a bit cautious because LJI doesn't write prominent female characters.

I totally understand how the interviewer feels. KGE is someone you just keep falling in love with as time goes by. Once you're in, there's no escape.

• Like 1

[Lily's Take] Kim Go-eun Gained 8kg For Her New Character in "Sunset in My Hometown"

201805210742770116_5b01fb2eb4f38.jpg

Actress Kim Go-eun will be greeting the viewers with her newly changed person in the upcoming movie, "Sunset in My Hometown".

According to the actress, her character Seon-mi is a feisty and confident heroine. Upon tackling her new role, Kim Go-eun decided to make some changes to bring Seon-mi to life. Along with mastering the Jeolla dialect, she has gained 8kg (about 17.6lb) in weight, which is a big deal for an actress.

201805210742770116_5b01fb2fe0796.jpg

Regarding her decision, she explained, "I thought that gaining weight would help greatly in creating Seon-mi's girl-next-door image and bubbliness. The director agreed to the idea so enthusiastically, so it was easy".

"As much as I focused on changing my outward appearance, I also thought that my dialect shouldn't sound awkward. I've put many hours in studying the dialect with my teacher. Also, the local townspeople at the scene gave me many tips".

201805210742770116_5b01fb2f8f97b.jpg

From the photos revealed, the viewers are shared that it is unbelievable that Kim Go-eun gained 8kg because she still looks so thin.

"Sunset in My Hometown" will be released this upcoming July.

By. Lily Lee

Cr https://www.hancinema.net/lily-s-take-kim-go-eun-gained-8kg-for-her-new-character-in-sunset-in-my-hometown-118812.html

Cut of Late Night E News interview:

Kim Go Eun "Should I rap instead? Oh, dear~" [E-news Exclusive Ep 67]

Spoiler

19 Female Celebrities Who Are Taller Than You Might Think

Sometimes it can be hard to make out how tall someone is on television and in photos. Although they look petite on screen, some female celebrities boast unexpectedly impressive heights.

18. Kim Go Eun

Kim-Go-Eun-XPN.jpg

Kim Go Eun perfectly pulled off the role of a high school girl in “Goblin.” You might have thought that she’s relatively small as she stood between Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook, but keep in mind that they’re both over 5 feet and 10 inches tall. Kim Go Eun is actually 5 feet and 6 inches (167cm) tall.

Cr https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/10/19-female-celebrities-taller-might-think/

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 1

Midnight in Paris (Kim Go Eun)

As the darkness descended, she set out on the streets. A night in Paris more beautiful than day with actress Kim Go-Eun .

style_5afd843128307-924x1200.jpg

Tweed Coat and News Boy Cap, Boyfriend Watch with Leather Strap, Coco Crush Earrings and Ring are all Chanel products.

style_5afd84336ff9f-1200x807.jpg

Satin material black blouse, wide pants, coco crush earrings and rings are all Chanel products.

style_5afd8435ae495-924x1200.jpg

Comfortable knit dress, long boots, and coco crush ring are all Chanel products.

style_5afd84377c343-924x1200.jpg

Knit material with button decoration Long dress Chanel products.

Cr http://www.wkorea.com/2018/05/22/midnight-in-paris-김고은/

• Like 2