♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

Guest soompigalz

From ELLE July interview (Hunnie Couple Cuts).

겉보기와 다르다는 이야기 많이 듣지? 청담동에서 풀 코스 요리를 즐길 것처럼 보이지만 실제로는 곱창에 소주를 더 좋아할 것 같달까 곱창에 소주까지는 아니고. 하하. 예를 들어 토마토를 먹을 때 건강을 생각해서 생으로 먹기보다 “설탕을 뿌려 먹어야 제맛이지” 하는 스타일이다. 오죽하면 오빠가 몸 생각하라고, 라면도 먹지 말라고 잔소리할 정도다.

You must heard lots of opinion saying that you are actually different from your look. For example u look like u are the type who would enjoy a full course menu on CheonDamDong luxury restaurant, but the truth is u enjoy eating Gopchang (korean grilled pork intestine) and Soju more.
Its not to that extend. HaHa. Its more like when i eat tomato, rather than eating it raw which is good for health, i prefer it tasty, served with sugar. Its to the extend that i will heard nagging from BH saying i should think bout my body and not to eat ramen.

아직 신혼이다. 남편 앞에서 늘 화장을 하고 있는 아내인가 아니다. 오빠는 나보다 더 내추럴한 걸 좋아해서 화장 안 한 모습을 더 좋아한다. 평소에 BB크림이랑 립스틱만 바르는 정도인데, 오빠는 그마저도 안 하는 게 낫단다. 머리도 세팅하는 것보다 그냥 훅 올려 묶는 일명 ‘똥머리’ 같은 스타일 좋아하고.

You are still a newlywed couple. Are you the type of wife who will always put make-up on when being with your husband?

No. More than me, BH like the natural style more, he like it more when im on my bare face. Normally i would simply put BB cream and lipstick, but BH said its better even without that. Rather than having my hair styled, he like it tied it up or in a bundle style more.

다음 작품에 들어가기 전까지 일단 드라마가 끝난 지 2주 정도 됐다. 그동안 운동을 너무 못했더니 요가 선생님이 도대체 언제 올 거냐며 기다리고 계신다. 그리고 친구들이랑 놀아야지. 지난여름엔 결혼 준비하랴 즐기지도 못했으니 이번엔 바닷가에 가서 수영도 해보고 싶다. 물론 남편과 함께!

Whats your plan before coming back with a new project? First it only been 2 weeks since my drama end. Till this time i miss to attend my yoga class, the teacher keep asking me when exactly i will continue the session. I also plan to spend time with friends. Last summer due to wedding preparation, i cant fully enjoy the summer time, this time i want to go to the sea and swim. Of course together with my husband.

Cr: ELLE

^ Thanks so much @soompigalz for this fabulous sharing.. it's really awesome to read about the couple firsthand. right from their own admission. So cool to read about Byunghun from Minjung herself. heart.gif
The first answer... that is so Byunghun, the health conscious! I think he's more into dieting than most women. LOL! But clearly he truly cares for Minjung.. he wanted her not only to be happy but be healthy as well. They both enjoy great food but at the same time, not getting carried away too much.
About the no make-up appearance for Minjung.. oh, this is new. ^^ Byunghun is really a no fuss kinda guy..It's no pressure for Minjung at home, as long as she's comfy and healthy in his eyes. MJ is really pretty without much make-up... that's how BH likes her, sounds sexy... doesn't it?
To the beach in summer time with hubby would be super fun! Byunghun loves the tropical beaches to unwind and relax. They were in the Maldives for the honeymoon. Maybe once 'The Insiders' finished filming (it doesn't look like a movie that will take too long to shoot)..  they'd go to Phuket or Bali or Hawai'i or Maldives again. Minjung is giving her hubby a hint. Hahaa..
Have a great week to everyone ^^
mjbh_266.jpg

July 21, 2014
Lee Min Jung Unveils Commercial Shots Taken By VINCISBENCH
Source: BNTNewslwdac179xcwlvr4ftys3qog67xbqkzqw.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] Actress Lee Min Jung unveiled some commercial shots taken by fashion brand VINCISBENCH. 
Inspired by artists Giovanni Boldini and Amedo Modigliani, Vincisbench took commercial pictorials with actress Lee Min Jung. Throughout the shooting, Lee flaunted her alluring look with various items such as animal patterned handbag and plum-colored leather bag. 
One official from Vincisbench said, “Lee Min Jung’s beautiful facial features and outstanding fashion sense created luxurious and calm pictorials. We believe customers will love these commercial photos.”
Meanwhile, Vincisbench is an abbreviated word of ‘Leonardo da Vinci’s Bench.’ (photo by VIncisbench)

Guest leeminyoungkk

our hunnie couple will go to the beach together woow wooow, I read this article that happy feeling. it's nice to have a summer vacation at the sea side her husband. I hope to celebrate their wedding day they will go to the Maldives again. only 29 more days  :x :x :x

Guest leeminyoungkk

Lee MinJung ELLE "July" Interview with eng translation ^^

1)
최근 드라마가 끝났다. 미니시리즈 촬영은 특히 힘들다고 하던데 드라마 현장이 열악하다는 건 많이 알려졌지만, 어느 정도냐 하면 식사는 커녕 잘 시간도 없고 나중에는 일주일 동안 이동할 때 한두 시간씩 겨우 눈을 붙일 수 있는 식이다. 5일째 되면 정말 제정신이 아니고, 매우 예민해지는데 그래도 상욱 오빠를 비롯해 함께한 동료들의 팀워크가 참 좋아서 즐거웠다.

Now that the drama end, it must be hard on you doing the shooting. Its known that theres pretty much poor system on drama site. Its at one point that we dont even have time to eat. In a week when we move to another location theres 1-2 hour of time that we can finally rest our eyes. 5 days into the shoot its really out of mind situation for us, we become sensitive over things. But thanks to SangWook oppa and colleagues, we form a great team work and was able to enjoy filming.

2)

현장에서 긍정 에너지를 주는 사람일 것 같다 여배우가 기분이 다운돼서 웃지 않고 있으면 분위기가 어둡고 작업 속도도 더 느려진다. 그걸 잘 알기에 나서서 노력하는 부분도 있다. 어차피 다 같이 고생하는 거니까.

You look like you are the person who give positive energy on site. When the actress are in a down mood thus not smiling, the atmosphere become dark and it can slow down the work progress. Knowing that theres part that i put effort on. We are all suffering together anyway.

3)

오늘 촬영에서도 느껴지더라. 스태프들에게 건네는 말 한 마디마다 배려심이 묻어 있다 그런데 솔직히 처음 만나는 사람한테 좋은 인상을 주는 건 쉽다. 잠깐 동안은 누군들 못하겠나? 하지만 가족이나 가까운 사람에게 ‘이민정 진짜 괜찮은 사람이다’라고 인정받는 건 정말 어려운 일 같다. 나는 관계가 가까워질수록 더 잘하려고 노력하는 편이다.

Its seen in today shooting. You were being considerate with all the word told by staffs. To be honest its easy to give a good first impression to people. Who couldnt in that kind of short time? But with families and close peoples, to heard "LMJ is really a nice person" complement is really a hard thing. Im the type who would put more effort the closer i became with people.

4)

어릴 적 친구들과 지금껏 친하게 지내는 비결인가? 지난 9월호 <엘르> 인터뷰에선 20여 년 지속된 친구도 있다고 했다 네 살 때 친구와 지금도 만나고, 초등학교 때 친구가 지금도 베스트 프렌드다. 연예인이 되고 나서 가끔 ‘겪어보지 않은 사람은 모를 거야’라고 생각하고 일 관련해서는 이야기를 안 했더니 친구가 섭섭해 하더라. 100% 이해할 수 없는 일이라도 아예 모르는 것보다 70%라도 알려고 노력하는 게 낫다면서. 생각해 보면 나도 마찬가지다. 난 회사를 다녀본 적 없지만 친구들이 상사 짜증난다는 얘기부터 자리가 바뀌어서 어쩌네 월급이 저쩌네 하는 소소한 얘기에서 친구들의 삶을 좀 더 이해할 수 있게 됐다.

Whats your secret on managing to keep close with ur childhood friends? In the last Sept. Elle interview, there this 20 years long friend of you. Im still seeing my 4 y.o time friend. My elementary friend is now my best friend. When im being a celebrity theres times when they were upset im not telling them things related to my works coz i thought that they wouldnt understand my situation. Even if we cant 100% understood the problem, with just 70% of the effort of trying to understand it, is still better than not knowing at all. When im think bout it, its the same for me. To me who never going to offices, hearing them venting on business and office worker's related problems made me understood their life lil bit more.

5)

겉보기와 다르다는 이야기 많이 듣지? 청담동에서 풀 코스 요리를 즐길 것처럼 보이지만 실제로는 곱창에 소주를 더 좋아할 것 같달까 곱창에 소주까지는 아니고. 하하. 예를 들어 토마토를 먹을 때 건강을 생각해서 생으로 먹기보다 “설탕을 뿌려 먹어야 제맛이지” 하는 스타일이다. 오죽하면 오빠가 몸 생각하라고, 라면도 먹지 말라고 잔소리할 정도다.

You must heard lots of opinion saying that you are actually different from your look. For example u look like u are the type who would enjoy a full course menu on CheonDamDong luxury restaurant, but the truth is u enjoy eating Gopchang (korean grilled pork intestine) and Soju more.
Its not to that extend. HaHa. Its more like when i eat tomato, rather than eating it raw which is good for health, i prefer it tasty, served with sugar. Its to the extend that i will heard nagging from BH saying i should think bout my body and not to eat ramen.

6)

라면도 좋아한다고? 그러면 몸매 관리는 어떻게 하나 내 몸매가 어마어마하게 좋은 편이 아니기 때문에 내게 몸매 비결을 물어보면 약간 민망하다. 또 뭔가 목표를 정해놓고 혹독하게 관리하는 걸 힘들어하는 스타일이기도 하고. 이왕 한번 살다가는 인생, 먹고 싶은 거 먹고 하고 싶은 거 하고 살자는 주의거든. 솔직히 이렇게 얘기하면 누군가는 ‘여배우로서 프로페셔널하지 않다’고 말할 수도 있겠지만 그렇다고 다음날 촬영인데 밤 12시에도 막 먹는 정도는 아니니까.

You even like ramen? Then how do you manage to keep ur body shape?. Its lil bit embarassing when u ask bout my body secret tips, since im not having that much of perfect body myself. Plus the fact that im also the hard type to set goal and be strict bout managing my body. With this life given only once, lets live with things we wanted to. Eat what i want to eat n do what i want to do. Thats what my principle is. To be honest in an actress perspective peoples might say that im not professional, but its not like im still freely eat at 12 A.M time when im actually have a schedule the next morning.

7)
8년 전 아침 드라마 <있을 때 잘해> 때 모습과 크게 달라지지 않았다. 비결이 있나 정말? 그래도 얼굴 살도 많이 빠지고 지금이 더 예뻐졌을 텐데? 그때 아빠가 “너는 화면에서 왜 이렇게 투실투실하게 나오냐?” 그러시는 데 충격받았던 기억이 난다. 아무래도 첫 작품이니까 카메라 마사지를 받기도 전이고 지금과는 많이 다를 수밖에 없다.

You look the same as 8 years ago in <Be good when its there> drama. The secret? Really? However i lose some of fat in my face, its prettier now i think? That time my father said " Why you look so chubby on screen?". I remember that im pretty shock hearing that. However its my first work, i still dont adapt with camera work, its different now.

8)

카메라 마사지가 정확하게 뭘까 어떻게 하면 화면에 잘 나올까 고민하는 것부터 결국 자기 얼굴을 객관적으로 보면서 어디가 장점이고 단점인가를 스스로 찾는 것 아닐까? 지금도 드라마를 새로 시작할 때면 ‘카메라 낯을 가린다’고 하는데, 카메라 감독님이나 조명 감독님과 처음 만나면 서로 호흡을 맞춰가는 시간이 필요하다. 그래서 매번 첫 촬영 땐 “한 번 더 찍을까요? 이게 괜찮을까요? 저게 나을까요?” 상의하며 조금씩 조절해 나가는데 하물며 생애 첫 출연이었으니 화면 속 내 모습이 얼마나 어색했겠나.

What exactly the kind of camera work? If i can put it this way, when you become troubled whether you will look good on camera, you will start objectively find strength and weakness on ur face. Even now when a drama start, to feel familiar with the camera, theres time needed with camera PD and lightning PD to fit in the tune. So, several times in first shooting, word like "Should we shoot it one more time? Is this ok? Is this better?" are asked for an adjustment to be made upon better output. Now imagine how awkward my appearance was when filming my first ever project.

9)

나이 들어가는 건 어떻게 받아들이나 아직 서른셋이기 때문에 잘 모르겠는데 나이가 들면서 하고 싶은 일에서 멀어지지 않길 바란다. 우리나라는 나이 든 사람들의 이야기를 소재로 만드는 영화나 드라마가 많지 않잖아. 앞으로는 배우 나이의 범위도 넓어지길 기대한다.

How you will accept the fact when u are getting older? Im still 33 now so i cant quite figure it out. When im getting older i hope things that i want to do wont get far from me. In our country film or drama with topic of elder peoples wasnt that much. Im looking forward to my growth as an actor in the next future.

10)

늘어나는 주름은 메릴 스트립이 어느 인터뷰에서 왜 시술을 안 하냐는 질문에 “이 주름이 내 인생을 보여주는 건데 이걸 지우면 인생을 지우는 거”라고 답했더라. 배우가 내 인생이 없는데 어떻게 배우를 하냐고. 물론 너무 관리 안 해서 ‘쭈글탱이’가 되면 안 되겠지만 자연스러운 게 제일 좋은 거 같다.

How about the wrinkles? Meryl Streep once said in an interview on why she didnt get any works on her wrinkles "This wrinkles is what my life shown, if i earse this then so does my life". How can i become an actor if i have no life of my own. Of course its not like im not getting any treatment at all, but being natural is still the best.

11)

좋은 게 좋은 거라고 생각하는 편인지 예민한 부분도 있는데 최종 결론은 그렇다. 억지스럽거나 힘든 걸 어떻게 해서든 하려고 하기보다 즐기면서 할 수 있는 거, 웃는 거, 장난치는 거 좋아한다. 삶의 모토가 비슷한 사람들이 주변에 많다. 누군가가 힘들어 하면 같이 옆에서 응원해 주고. 그런 게 즐겁고 행복한 인생 아닐까?

It will be good when you think its good. Are you that type? Theres some sensitive side too but its like that overall. Rather than thinking on how to put up with hard things, try to enjoy doing it, smiling and make jokes is more my style. Theres many people around me who think the same. Giving strengh and stay by their side when they having a hard time. Isnt that what a happy life is about?

12)

아직 신혼이다. 남편 앞에서 늘 화장을 하고 있는 아내인가 아니다. 오빠는 나보다 더 내추럴한 걸 좋아해서 화장 안 한 모습을 더 좋아한다. 평소에 BB크림이랑 립스틱만 바르는 정도인데, 오빠는 그마저도 안 하는 게 낫단다. 머리도 세팅하는 것보다 그냥 훅 올려 묶는 일명 ‘똥머리’ 같은 스타일 좋아하고.

You are still a newlywed couple. Are you the type of wife who will always put make-up on when being with your husband? 
No. More than me, BH like the natural style more, he like it more when im on my bare face. Normally i would simply put BB cream and lipstick, but BH said its better even without that. Rather than having my hair styled, he like it tied it up or in a bundle style more.

13)
아름다움을 정의한다면 자신감에서 비롯된 여유와 자연스러움이라고 생각한다. 친구가 했던 말인데 “어떤 옷을 입든 어떤 메이크업을 하든 스스로 괜찮다고 생각하지 않는 이상은 남들이 나를 예쁘게 생각하지 않을 거다”라고. 그러니까 뭘 하든지 ‘지금 내 모습은 최고야’라고 생각하길 바란다는 조언에 공감이 되더라. 원래 ‘나 오늘 좀 괜찮네!’라고 느끼는 날 좀 더 자신감이 생기지 않나.

If you would define a beauty? Things that come with confidence, freedom and naturality. Words from my friend " Whatever clothes you wear or makeup you put on, if yourself doesnt thinks that ure fine then other wouldnt think that you are". Thats why in everything you do, thinking " I look the best now" is the advice i become fully agree with. Originally "I look good today!" that kind of thought, i have no confidence in.

14)

그래도 늘 예쁘다는 말을 듣고 살아왔을 것 같은데 자신감이 그리 충만한 편은 아니다. 스스로 ‘이런 건 나한테 좀 안 맞지 않나’라고 생각하거나 위축될 때도 있고. 아까 말한 친구의 조언이 큰 힘이 됐다. 그래서 일할 때는 최대한 최면을 건다. ‘나는 지금 괜찮아, 예뻐!’라고. 그러면 실제로 여유가 생기고 말이나 행동, 웃음이 자연스러워진다.

But still u must live hearing that you are beautiful everday. Im not that 'full of confident' type. By myself theres time that i think " This is kinda not match with me". What my friend told before is what giving me big help. Thats why when working im giving myself the best hypnotic. "I look great now. Im pretty!". Then i would gain myself a comfort, my word, gesture and laugh become more natural.

15)

다음 작품에 들어가기 전까지 일단 드라마가 끝난 지 2주 정도 됐다. 그동안 운동을 너무 못했더니 요가 선생님이 도대체 언제 올 거냐며 기다리고 계신다. 그리고 친구들이랑 놀아야지. 지난여름엔 결혼 준비하랴 즐기지도 못했으니 이번엔 바닷가에 가서 수영도 해보고 싶다. 물론 남편과 함께!

Whats your plan before coming back with a new project? First it only been 2 weeks since my drama end. Till this time i miss to attend my yoga class, the teacher keep asking me when exactly i will continue the session. I also plan to spend time with friends. Last summer due to wedding preparation, i cant fully enjoy the summer time, this time i want to go to the sea and swim. Of course together with my husband.

Cr: ELLE Korea,LMJ Soompi Thread

-admin JSHandLMJ

LavelyShai

said: @leeminyoungkkOh you just gave me an idea. We should do a thread project for their anniversary. Nothing big, but maybe we should post something we love about this couple during their anniversary week. @rubie, what do you think?

Guest soompigalz

An old pic but certainly not for us ( i guess :P )

4YtIWhw.jpg

JRxFhIF.jpg

Cr: Facebook

If im not wrong, the girl is actor Sean Dulake's sister and guy next to her is her fiancée.

Hello @eunimaro, welcome to the Hunnie Couple thread. We have no idea if Minjung is already pregnant, it doesn't look like she is but it'll be a great news if it's true. Once and when a baby is on the way, BH&MJ would certainly share the happy news with everyone. ^^
@soompigalz, those are definitely unseen photos.. truly a cool sharing. ^^ The first photo, judging from BH's appearance.. was in September 2012 when Masquerade was showing at LACMA. The second pic .. maybe early this year when Byunghun and Minjung went to SF for the new year and attended the Palm Springs film fest. Maybe it's last year.. hahaa.. Byunghun being playful next to his wife,
To be honest.. I've no idea how Sean's sister looks like. This is the first indeed.. I think it's definitely BH's cousin. So awesome that you found these photos to share, thanks so much! tq.gif
edit! Just saw Michelle Dulake's FB, she's indeed Sean's sister.

Haven't been here for quite awhile. My usual pc has broken down again but hope to get it fixed next week. All my BHMJ stuff stored there to make fan-sharing banners. Maybe I should start on this pc, too. ^^
Anyway.. Byunghun was spotted attending the wedding of Park Ji Sung on Sunday, 27/7. Despite his busy schedule filming the new movie, he took time off to attend the wedding. He first met soccer star PJS in London two years ago when he was filming RED2. Could be BH came straight from the set.
65457635.2.jpg

201407271731771756_53d4b91cae84b.jpg

And then, the next day 28/7.. he was attending the VIP Premiere for 'Sea Fog' BH is a fan and friend of Dir. Bong Joon ho, the movie producer.
Looks like he's wearing a watch.. Byunghun doesn't wear one when he's just himself.. (likely what his character in 'The Insiders' wears) and metal bracelets.. gangster-prop?
109228_63518_570.jpg
l_2014072902001475000340114.jpg

July 28, 2014
Top 7 Korean stars with best wedding photos
By Lee Hyun-jeong The Korea Herald

Their wedding is one of the most memorable and grateful moments in life for many people, and such is the case for celebrities. Many stars attempt to take “one and only” wedding photos in their own unique style. The photos gives a glimpse of what kind of style the stars pursue. Against this backdrop, The Korea Herald has put together this list of the top seven hallyu stars who took unique and stylish wedding photos.
1. Lee Hyori 
20140727000205_0.jpg
K-pop diva Lee Hyori did not follow the Korean wedding photo tradition but created a new trend, as usual. Rather than taking fancy photos in a set-up pose in a professional studio, Lee collected snap shots of the wedding ceremony, seizing natural moments of the big day. 
Lee also did not choose a high-end dress but wore a vintage wedding dress which she had bought in the U.S. for a reasonable price. The dress, seemingly simple, was decorated with various lace. It highlighted her slim body. 

20140727000207_0.jpg

20140727000208_0.jpg

20140727000206_0.jpg

Rather than matching the dress with a classy tiara, Lee wore a flower tiara, boasting a natural and innocent vibe. 
2. Jun Ji-hyun 
20140728000995_0.jpg

The heroine of the drama “My Love from the Star” showed off incomparable wedding photos, full of elegance and natural grace. 

20140727000213_0.jpg

From a young girly dress to an elegant look, Jun boasted various vibes with fancy wedding dresses. 

20140728000996_0.jpg

In a couple shot, Jun showed off a lovely mood by kissing behind the bouquet. 

20140728000997_0.jpg

3. Lee Min-jung 
20140728001000_0.jpg
Actress Lee Min-jung, who tied the knot with actor Lee Byung-hun, mixed studio shots and outdoor snapshots. 
20140728001002_0.jpg

While the couple had an elegant look in the studio shots, both boasted spontaneous looks in the outdoor shots. 
4. Lee Bo-young 
20140727000212_0.jpg

Actress Lee Bo-young, who married Ji-sung, showed off a movie-like wedding photos. 

20140727000211_0.jpg

20140727000210_0.jpg

While the couple wore both wedding attire and casual wear in photos, all showed a spontaneous look as if they were on a date. Lee’s wedding simple dress matched well with Ji-sung’s white tuxedo. 

20140727000209_0.jpg

5. Son Tae-young 
20140728001005_0.jpg

Miss Korea-turned-actress Son Tae-young took film-scene-like wedding shots with actor Kwon Sang-woo. 

20140727000200_0.jpg

20140727000201_0.jpg

Taken in London, the photos showed a couple in love rather than a couple getting married. The pair also did not focus on wedding dress shots. Rather, Son and Kwon posed naturally in a casual look. 

20140727000199_0.jpg

6. Kim Hyo-jin 
20140728001007_0.jpg
Model and actress Kim Hyo-jin, the spouse of actor Yoo Ji-tae, showed off a professional model look in her photos. 

20140728001009_0.jpg

20140728001010_0.jpg

Kim wore a sexy and fancy wedding dress with many decorations. 

20140728001011_0.jpg

From hanbok shots to wedding dress photos, the couple boasted a lovely mood. 

20140728001013_0.jpg

7. Yoo-jin 
20140728001023_0.jpg

Former S.E.S member Yoo-jin took movie poster-like photos with her husband Ki Tae-young. Yoo-jin’s dress, full of lace, expanded her feminine vibe. 

20140727000203_0.jpg

While the couple pursued natural snapshots instead of outdoor ones, it also took elegantly posed photos in a studio. 

• 20140728001024_0.jpg

July 29, 2014
‘VINCISBENCH’ Selects Lee Min Jung As Its Muse
Source: BNTNews
39p21vhpgb80fyyp9z7wgxe91tclcmo6.jpg
[by MinJin Park] Lee Min Jung is chosen as a muse of VINCISBENCH.
Lee Min Jung showed off her femininity through VINCISBENCH’s 2014 F/W season pictorial shooting which was shot by a popular fashion photographer, Hong Jang Hyun.
It is known that Lee Min Jung participated in material development and design stages of the animal patterned handbag that she is wearing in the picture above. 
Meanwhile, the bag is planned to be sold in September. (photo by VINCISBENCH)

Guest leeminyoungkk

i have seen those photos when he went to Park Ji Sung 's wedding, so happy. and when he he was attending the VIP Premiere for 'Sea Fog', i just think many fans are so lucky... :)

Guest leeminyoungkk

While attention on her bracelet, I see it seems like the bracelet of LBH. do you think that? Did they buy double ring? ^_^