♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

Oh dear.. Terminator: Genesis is still filming in NOLA. Byunghun-ssi probably back in the States.. duhh... I have no idea, at all.bricks.gifMOLLA!
Lala.. you were right..  BH is doing the "Surprise. I'm Back" again next week.
May 30, 2014
EXCLUSIVE: Terminator: Genesis Filming Tonight In New Orleanshttp://www.theterminatorfans.com/exclusive-terminator-genesis-filming-tonight-in-new-orleans/

Anyhow.. even if BH is back in NOLA right now, presumably... he'll be in Seoul next week for the APSA event.. he won't miss that especially when the committee brought the award over to present to him. Our StormShadow-turned-T-100 is having a super-busy week across the globe. So, is Mrs Storm Shadow planning a sweet surprise, too? 
mjbh_234.jpg

Guest soompigalz

^
Well at first it was kinda strange though that BH only need just a month of filming. Hollywood shooting system might be different from Korean one that they have less filming time, but T5 is a grand scale production so it kinda make no sense they were able to wrapped it all up this month. I just hope that BH will have a fair screen time (more than RED2 if possible  :D ) in the movie and that he would be as awesome as Robert Patrick's T-1000 from T2.

^ That's very true, what @soompigalz said.. it's quite impossible for filming to be just a month long for such a big-scale production. Even when Byunghun did GI Joe: Rise of Cobra and Retaliation plus RED2.. it took him at least 3-5 months each time he's away. But it's not like strictly filming all the way.. there were breaks for some other stuff in between. He even came back for PIFF in 2012 while filming RED2 in London. I definitely got myself confused with one update saying that filming was just a month... or maybe it's just for BH, which we don't know either.
However, there's an update today about young actress Shim Eun Kyung celebrating her birthday today (May 31). It mentioned that BH Entertainment held a small birthday party for Shim on May 30 and Byunghun was there, too. So.. it's unlikely that he would be able to go back to NOLA over the weekend and come back before June 3. Just too much.. too tiring just thinking about this.
But now.. rethinking that he might be taking a break between Baeksang and the APSA event. Byunghun got a week break from filming and will return to finish up in June. Maybe.. here's a big maybe that if and when he goes back next week, Minjung will follow him now that the schedule would be less hectic for BH over there. Hmm.. this makes sense for my speculation.. hahaa.. It's better to travel together with her husband back to NOLA than going there by herself.. huh.. huh.. huh..
mjbh_235.jpg
^ MJ for Stonehenge, BH for Samantha Tiara

Sharing the recent Baeksang red carpet clip, thanks to the highlight at PlanetBH0712 <3
Byunghun's arrival at 1:17 time-mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SCnhuIGwQIA
Thanks to mistymorning for the gist from the clip ^^
KBS TV Reporter Kim Saeng Min was calling out and asking Byunghun, "Sunbaenim.. any changes in your family?" LOL... he's obviously asking about a baby. BH didn't reply but he was smiling widely, playfully ruffling KSM's hair.

20140527_126.jpg

^ LOL. so true.. they have like the best red carpet bromance. KSM even went to London in 2012 visiting Byunghun at his place while filming RED 2. So, the two guys have total ease to be playful and comfortable with each other.
I'm a bit slow in posting pics today.. but here are pics from the APSA event today... many more at LBH thread. From his appearance, I have a nagging feeling that he came from the airport.. could be he was in NOLA the past weekend? dontknow.gif But that's just me...
1401764663_708519.jpg
20140603124706580.jpg
20140603124706198.jpg

Byunghun texting his Minjung..  his shirt is giving us sneak peeks, too.. laughing.gif
1401762823_708496.jpg.

Today.. or yesterday, actually.. Byunghun's upcoming Korean movie announced that actor Jo Seung Woo (Tazza, Horse Doctor) is confirmed to be acting alongside BH. Looks like the production is ready to start by releasing more info and updates. Could really indicate that Terminator: Genesis is still filming but it won't be that long. Even some official stills from the movie have been released as well.
It'll be great to have Byunghun back filming in Korea. :) Well, not till July if it follows what the media wrote.. probably late July or August. Gotta give him some quality time with his sweetheart too. <3
mjbh_237.jpg

At the APSA Event on Tuesday, in his acceptance speech. Byunghun mentioned that 'Masquerade' brought him a lot of happiness. He received two prestigious Best Actor Awards - one from the Daejong (Grand Bell) Awards in 2012 and the Asia Pacific Screen Awards in 2013 apart from being the 4th highest-grossing Korean film of all time.
But it was also during the filming of 'Masquerade' early 2012 that he became serious with Minjung and words got out to the media, prompting a big rumor at the time. Yes, they both denied the rumor at first but it didn't ease the fans from feeling anxious for different reasons. Yet the couple kept on dating secretly, communicating and supporting each other while working on their respective projects at the time,
Byunghun was asked aboit Minjung and he said she sent him lunch box while filming and it made him so happy and proud. In the interview, he was practically beaming. LOL
Our thanks to mistymorning for the gist of Byunghun's APSA speech

1401767006_708535.jpg

Lee Byung Hun mentioned that he couldn't go last year to Brisbane for the awards ceremony because of shooting schedule in Korea. He said that 'Masquerade' seems to bring him a lot of happiness. Sidetracked about Brisbane, BH also said that he likes it there. His speech ended with saying that when people called him a world star, he doesn't feel like it, but he understood that it meant for him to try and work even harder.

Haven't been posting anything these past week.. still updating sites and preparing stuff for the FB fan-treat.. and simply beat most of the time. LOL.
Anyway, wishing our Hunnie Couple and everyone at the thread a good & happy weekend! heart.gif
Ohh.. great news for Byunghun fans, he's finally on Weibo. Considering that he's never really into online interaction (compared to fan meets, etc)... it's really a super treat for the Chinese fans, especially.
So.. do we know where Storm Shadow and his wife are right now? 
Strolling in Seoul or New Orleans? laughing.gif
mjbh_239.jpg
MJ: Make-A-Wish FoundationBH  Green Umbrella Children Foundation 'Road for Hope'

If we're to 'wild-guess', I think Byunghun is back filming in the States. And Minjung could be with him there right now before her fan meet scheduled this June 21 (if I'm not mistaken, read it once at LMJ thread).
Sounds like a viable assumption, huh.. laughing.gif
mjbh_242.jpg

We got a selfie from Byunghun tonight, posted at his weibo page awhile ago! It's the first selfie he posted to share with all the fans... he often do it for the Japanese fans (via official fan club) but this is the first time for everyone. Finally! thumbup.gif

He wrote  "In my car".. looks like he's driving.. you think Minjung was with him? laughing.gif

20140611_lbh_weibo.jpg

Nope.. no couple sighting this week.. but there's a one-photo capture of Byunghun receiving the Asia Society Korea Center 'Culture Diplomacy Award' on June 11. Not sure where it's held.. could be in the States, could also be in Seoul. No mention of his filming in the NOLA but BH Entertainment stated that he will start filming 'The Insiders' in July.

68225002.jpg

Have a good weekend to all <3 The World Cup fever have started! I'm sure Byunghun & Minjung would be watching too as South Korea's Red Devils is in the competition. Makes me remember how AeRa was watching it in CSL. Have you finished the drama, Lala?
mjbh_244.jpg

^ Yeah, playing the T1000 doesn't need a lot of scenes, I think and probably require CGIs that he need not be around all the time. But Byunghun have been filming quite a bit in April.. perhaps for May-June, he'll go over there when there're scenes to be filmed.
But you'd have this feeling that they're together at every chance they get. Minjung is quiet but it doesn't mean that she's not with him.. like, at the June 11 event. Remember the Palm Spring FF earlier on in January, only BH was reported attending the fest but later we had a photo of them together. <3

^ Yeah, they really do not share out any of their private moments together (it's either leaked by friends or sighted by fans). and a good thing that they live a bit far from Seoul.
Copied this from LMJ thread, thanks to @soompigalz... little wonder why there's no media interviews with Minjung after CSL. It's with ELLE instead. Hope the magazine would one day feature a proper & exclusive couple pictorial for BH&MJ since both of them are ELLE's faves.
soompigalz said:
[uPDATE]
MJ will be in the next ELLE's July issue. She team up with global make-up artist Kay Montano for this year summer look theme.

7Qvlv1b.jpg

Along with some interview^^