♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

^ Well, we'd never know LOL the most unexpected can certainly happen..
Hmm.. we certainly do not know this couple's plan and schedule. What we thought (or mostly speculated) they'd be in the States together which probably didn't happen.. yet. While they enjoy travelling together, it's when not related to work. Filming in NOLA.. with a tight & fixed schedule is not what Byunghun wants for Minjung. Besides MJ probably preferred to stay at home for now after finishing CSL. have a feeling that Minjung is closer to her mom-in-law that she opted to be in Korea. Perhaps when BH has finished filming, she'd joined him. 
When Byunghun was filming RED2 in London, Minjung went to visit but no sightings of them... a true ninja-pair they are . LOL...laughing.gif 

^ Sure hope they are together in the US since there's no news of Minjung-sightings, at least not recently. Byunghun .. we believe is still filming. There were some sneak clips from the Terminator filming in NOLA this week but those have been promptly taken down from Youtube. None showing the cast, though.. just some explosions and gunfight scenes. However... Byunghun is most likely still filming till end of May but he will be back in Seoul next month. We have a news update mentioning that he will be in Seoul to receive the Best Actor award that he won at the 7th Asia Pacific Screen Awards last year. The ceremony was held last year in Brisbane but BH could not make it due to his filming. Since the APSA committee will be visiting Seoul, they'll present the award to Byunghun in a special event at the Australian Embassy on June 3rd.
So.. if the news is true pwettybunny.gif.. Byunghun should be back by the end of May, right..  wahhh.. can't wait! dance.gif

^ True.. that could be the case, too.. or Minjung could spend a few days in the US (shopping or something ^^) and come back with Byunghun. It's probably too short a time to set a (temporary) home while filming. Terminator: Genesis doesn't seem to take that much time away for Byunghun compared to his previous Hollywood projects.
Anyway.. maybe we'd see BH&MJ at the award ceremony in June. Although it's obvious that both of them do not appear together for any event.. with the exception of the RED2 VIP Premiere last year which was just before the wedding. Though it'll be an event mainly related to Byunghun, it'll be nice to see Minjung as well.. and vice-versa. heart.gif

^ We'd probably won't know if she did go to meet Byunghun and come back together because Byunghun is super-elusive when it comes to arriving in Seoul. Total ninja-mode! LOL..
But next week will be our look-out time.. whether we see them or not. laughing.gif

ps: Lala, are you a FB person?

Guest soompigalz

rubie said:
^ We'd probably won't know if she did go to meet Byunghun and come back together because Byunghun is super-elusive when it comes to arriving in Seoul. Total ninja-mode! LOL..
But next week will be our look-out time.. whether we see them or not. laughing.gif

ps: Lala, are you a FB person?

^ What a cool coincidence.. it's not hard to think that Minjung could and would be joining Limji & JDZ in NYC. Possible possibilities indeed. LOL. Awesome update @soompigalz
Won't be too much surprise seeing Minjung (hopefully one with Byunghun, too) pics at JDZcity sometime soon. Hahaa.. fans are catching up fast with the friends-posting-couple-pics drill. laughing.gif
mjbh_228.jpg

^ Awesome.. I was just wondering.. we have Byunghun updates on FB and occasionally Hunnie Couple sharing, too, both getting good & more response compared elsewhere. Hahaa.. just thinking out loud. Personally, I'm more soompi than anywhere else (would always come back and cherish the forum/threads) and more Byunghun than anyone else (always appreciating good talents but never stops supporting him). It's a good thing to share about everything. Oops.. going long-winding that I don't even understand. LOL don't mind rubie.
Anyway.. sure hope Minjung will have a great time in the US... and more time with her Hunnie hubby as he'll be back in Seoul soon.
Takes two to tango <3 

Who would have thought that he's back in Seoul earlier than expected speculated??!celebrate008.gif
Only Byunghun knows how to surprise his fans... he's back and already attending the 50th Baeksang Awards today. He came alone though.. BH is one of the presenter at the awards.
So.. did Minjung go to NYC..  one thing for sure, the Storm Shadow couple strikes again. laughing.gif
2014052718141723365_1.jpg?time=181844
thumb_4nb6c201405271832096640.jpg
201405271918778452_538466c1dba41.jpg
htm_20140527173845455.jpg
^ Byunghun at the rehearsal session

Guest soompigalz

^
OH WOW What an Unexpected Turn Of Event :D
So is that meant he finished the filming already? Or he just spent a day off to attend the event? If the later case then he is no STORM SHADOW but SUPERMAN The Man Of Steel instead super-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Then the real mystery is where is MJ now? Seoul? Or NYC as we suspected before? AH MOLLA.... woa-onion-head-emoticon.gif

^ MOLLA is totally the word! None of what we thought is happening duh.gif.. at all. This couple is totally way... waaaaay ahead of us. laughing.gif
Oh Lala... I'm still in surprised mode.. like,.what just happened.. when did he get back.. over the weekend? There goes our airport pics. LOL.
That's a good question @soompigalz.. where is Minjung the Girl Mystery.. now that ninja-hubby is back 3drool.gifByunghun sure looks happy being back to his wife.. huh.. huh..
Another good question.. is BH back for good.. has his filming ended? He does have an event next week in Seoul, that we tend to think that he's done with the Terminator filming. While it's viable that he's back for awhile .. let's say especially for the awards ceremony (like the organizer flying him back from the States -- I wasn't expecting he would show up because he wasn't nominated in anything and the last time he won was like two/three years ago).. seems a bit far -fetched. But anything is possible, obviously.
Setting a new set of anticipation.. couple sightings.. sometime soon.. we'll take anything.. dates.. CFs... pictorials.. or simply out and about. LOL...

^ BH was presenting the opening speech for the 50th Baeksang, the 50 years I think signify quite a milestone in the industry. True that he wasn't nominated nor has a current movie going-on but Byunghun has always been a Baeksang favourite. He has so far won 3 Best Actor Award (All In, A Bittersweet Life, IRIS) and a Daesang for I Saw the Devil. I sure hope that he has finished filming or it'll be tiring for him and for us fans to see him going back and forth. But whatever works with the man.. he's not Storm Shadow turned T-1000 for nothing.
Maybe Minjung is hiding because she is having fun with her Hunnie. LOL
Anyway...

coincidence or not I've been watching 'The Master's Sun' and only the last episode to go. I've been slow catching up and watching like an episode a day. Finally watching this .. because hearing about it a lot like QIHM and I do like GHJ a lot and SJS as well, in some other projects they have starred individually. However, being a scaredy cat that I am, the horror genre (while it's definitely something different than the usual Kdrama).. the ghosts really did shock out my interest/anticipation quite a bit.

Both GHJ (love her simple yet delicate acting) and SJS (this serious guy could be so funny) have been so nice to watch, actors doing their parts convincingly. Hmm.. it's not the time to say too much but I sure wish GHJ a whole lot of happiness.

^ True... true.. true. LOL
All the while we've been thinking that Minjung would be joining Byunghun in the States but she also has her own career in Seoul and activities, etc. Plus that she's now living in Gwangju, and it's not just her & BH there. So, Byunghun is the one planning his filming and stay in the States to be as efficient as possible...so that he could return home as soon as possible. And that's what he did.laughing.gif
Read somewhere.. didn't take note the source -- it wasn't really confirmed (not the production update) but it was mentioned that the last filming for Terminator: Genesis was on Monday, May 26. If that was truly the case, Byunghun probably took the first flight home. LOL.

Here's the news update about the APSA award and great highlight on LBH and his work also mentioning LMJ. We'll be seeing Byunghun-ssi this coming Tuesday. kaoani_whiteball_01.gif
May 30, 2014
Lee Byung-hun wins Asia Pacific Screen Award
By Lee Kyung-miThe Korea Times
16-02(197).jpg

Lee Byung-hun, named best actor at the 2013 Asia Pacific Screen Awards (APSA), will be given his award in a belated ceremony at the Australian Embassy on the 18th floor of the Kyobo building in Gwanghwamun, central Seoul, on June 3. 
The 2013 APSA ceremony was held in Brisbane, Australia in December last year, but Lee couldn't attend because of his filming schedule. This event is being organized by the Australian Embassy, and APSA Executive Chairman Michael Hawkins will attend to celebrate Lee's work. 
Lee will be appointed as one of the members of the "APSA Academy," along with other noted actors, actresses and directors. 
Cannes's Best Actress winner Jeon Do-yeon for her work in "Secret Sunshine", and its director, former Culture Minister Lee Chang-dong, are among other Korean members of the Academy. 
The film star won the award for his 2012 role in "Masquerade," which also won in 15 categories in the Daejong Film Awards in October 2012. The movie is about Prince Kwanhhae during the Joseon Kingdom (1392-1910) 
After "Masquerade," he landed leading roles in two Hollywood movies. In "Red: the Legend," he played Han Cho-bae along with Hollywood big names Bruce Willis, Anthony Hopkins, Catherine Zeta-Jones, John Malkovich, and Helen Mirren. 
Also in "G.I. Joe: Retaliation," he played Storm Shadow, and was one of the main characters along with Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson. In his new movie, "Terminator: Genesis," he will play a T-1000 liquid robot, formerly portrayed by Robert Patrick in "Terminator 2: Judgment Day," according to Lee's agency BH Entertainment. 
Lee, 45, married starlet Lee Min-jung, 33, August last year. 
The Queensland-based APSA was established in 2007 with the support of UNESCO and FIAPF (International Federation of Film Producers Associations).