♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

May 10, 2014
Airport Pics of Lee Byung Heon captured while leaving for America
Source: STARN News 20140509160232_536c7d88310e4_1.jpg New photos of Lee Byung Heon are becoming a hot issue.
Recently, a couple of photos of Lee Byung Heon leaving to America were uploaded on an online community board.
The photos show Lee Byung Heon wearing a denim jacket and sunglasses, and he is waving his hand to fans.
The photos were taken when Lee Byung Heon left to America to shoot the movie 'Terminator: Genesis (Terminator 5)', and a representative of his management agency said, "Lee Byung Heon wanted to leave as quietly as possible."
Meanwhile, Lee Byung Heon is going to cast in 'Terminator 5' as one of the heroes.
/Reporting by Lim ju-hui en@starnnews.com

^ She already had the ninja tendency.. and now learning from the best to perfect her craft. LOL.
I'm sure something will come up.. ninja-style.. when we're least expectiing it. laughing.gif
But seriously.. sure missing them .. like.. a lot.

Guest soompigalz

Hi! its been a while since my last visit here, thanks rubie for keeping the thread updated<3

Anyway, i dont think MJ has yet to leave for US. According to this account, she is still home as of now:

[FAN ACCOUNT]
This person said that he/she met with MJ today in her GwangJu house and had lunch together. He/she is a close relatives of BH's family. He/she also said that she (MJ) is a really nice person^^.

4QWcP9A.jpg

Credit: Naver Blog

So jealous of that person, he/she got the chance to viewing BH-MJ house, met the owner then had lunch with them. Gahh me and my life T_T :))

^ WAHHHH.. thanks so much @soompigalz for this update, welcome back! rbhcool.gif
Kinda makes sense, right.. that we didn't see any airport pics or sightings of Minjung.. at all. Lala, we might get our wish and see some MJ pics.
It does make more sense because CSL only ended at the end of April and for sure MJ would have some personal stuff, CF filming or interviews to finish off.. before taking a rather long break later. ^^ Already away during CSL, she's catching up with the family in Gwangju and most likely packing up as well for her hubby...like.. more things to bring over to the US, with Byunghun already almost a month there. Instead spending time together during the filming in New Orleans, the couple might stay longer in the States.. going to Califormia (LA) for a vacation there. Especially in June when Terminator: Genesis finally finshes its shooting.
Aww.. totally agree with you and envious of the relative getting to enjoy homemade lunch at the home in Gwangju...Minjung is really an awesome host for their family.
ps: Minjung-ssi might be counting the days to go and meet Byunghun in NOLA. She signed 2014.5.13 on the photo .. a day earlier than it's supposed to be. So sweet. LOL.

Guest soompigalz

^
Gosh i mustve been drug or having a really dull moment there for i thought today is May 13th too. #-o
HAHA, like u said she either too excited to meet hubby or she just having a blank moment like me :))

BTW that BH airport pic... Nice style<3 but the bag kinda too feminine for a storm shadow i guess >:)

Speaking of LMJ, here's Minjung-ssi at Song Seung Hun's 'Obsessed' VIP Premiere. tonight. Byunghun is really close to SSH but he couldn't make it to the screening as he would have liked to. So, Minjung is watching for both of them. <3
Looks like the movie screening activities are somewhat back to normal.. so good to see MJ again. She is looking really gorgeous.. now we can be sure of some airport pics soon. Hopehopehope.
Source: OSEN ++
201405122009775387_5370ae05c51f6.jpg2014051201001068800070951.jpg

Now I want sightings of Byunghun, too.. he doesn't have a drama, obviously... been filming movie after movie like forever. And we didn't see him at the VIP premieres anymore. LOL.. rubie is just being greedy.
But .. unless I'm mistaken, all the celeb guests to SSH's "Obsessed" were all the actresses.. none of the actors (so far)... makes you go.. hmmmm.. 
MInjung really looks good tonight.. she'd always look good in anything she wears.. chic or stylish, sexy or formal.. 
Watching the movie might make Minjung miss her hubby more... laughing.gif
696525-2.jpg

May 13, 2014
Lee Min Jung Presents All Black Fashion at VIP Premiere
Source: BNTNews
ut5jafr219l8bgcdca8jmizudrbqrgdc.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] On May 12, new film ‘Obsessed’ held its VIP Premiere at Coex Megabox in Gangnam, Seoul.
Set in 1969 at the end of the Vietnam War, new film ‘Obsessed’ depicts a story of elite soldier Kim Jin Pyung (Song Seung Hun) falling in love with his subordinate’s wife Jeong Ga Heun (Lim Ji Yeon). 
Meanwhile, ‘Obsessed,’ starring Song Seung Hun, Lim Ji Yeon, Jo Yeo Jeong and On Joo Wan, is set to hit theater on May 14. (photo by bntnews DB)
20140512_mj2.jpg

Seems that.. not only the VIP Premieres are back, media interviews too. When CSL ended, SKJ had some interview articles & pics released, now it's JSW's turn. Hopefully there will be some nice ones featuring Minjung-ssi as well (especially when she portrayed the title role). It'll be nice to read her thoughts on stuff plus pretty pics as treat.
On a sad note.. it happened.. the QIHM couple have indeed broken up. As far as relationships go.. dating/break-up rumors were mostly true.. its the speculations on 'why' that were always exaggerated to the max. Wishing them both a silver lining in all these heartaches. It's inevitable that what comes with the excitement of celebrity fan-shipping.. is the uncertainly of reality and possibilities of break-up & separation.
My pc had a bit of problem yesterday, so didn't have the chance to make banners for the new page. I was afraid I'd miss some new updates.. apparently, there were nothing much, BHMJ-wise. Really missing them.. wished for some news & pics.

^  Big tight hug for Lala.. I'd be watching QIHM tonight, the local tv is showing repeats of the drama once a week here. Have to say that while I love the drama and enjoyed the chemistry of the ex-couple, I was not invested in the fan-shipping and it was quite the big deal back then. I only watched QIHM after it had long concluded in Korea but knew how their love-confession came about, and all the fans' explosive reaction. Sometimes in the height of popularity of tv dramas, the media/public/fans expectation played a huge part in pushing for things to happen than just personal feelings between two individuals. A lot of drama-pairs became real-life couples (much) too soon after their onscreen collaboration. While many stayed together for much longer to try make things work, they'd soon realized that the other person was not like the onscreen persona at all. Also, both YIN and JHW are just starting to expand with their careers, it'll be too much to handle especially with the extra weight being a couple (if they're still together). it's silly but a factor to bear.each time they appear publicly.
The better part of Byunghun-Minjung relationship is that it was not based on drama collaboration but real personalities as whom they really are. They broke up knowing that it won't work at the time and came back to each other with more understanding of the other person, better than anyone else. BH had been misunderstood (and trashed) when it comes to personal relationships which he actually kept very personal to himeslf. Despite it all, Minjung is the person who knew, believed and supported him the most. More than anything else, it's the true reason for their happiness.

May 14, 2014
Alluring Bride Looks of Gianna Jun and Lee Min Jung
Source: BNTNews
xhtuzdrb8ikdcelk9afbijx1z9l9rgxf.jpg
[by Choi So Dam] People always have said, “Women look the most beautiful when they wear wedding dress."
For women, wedding dress is like a romance and a dream. In their lives, the day they wear wedding dress is when they look the most amazing. Since this day comes only once in a lifetime, it’s extremely important for women.
For this reason, many brides-to-be write a checklist of white dress, hairstyle and makeup not to miss a single thing.
It’s the same for celebrities as well. They always look stunning on TV screen too, but they also wish to look even more beautiful on their wedding day. As ordinary women see stars’ wedding photos, they start to show interests in celebs’ unique dress, bright accessories and pretty hairstyle.
‘Love From Star’ Gianna Jun’s Wedding Day
pfl67rt8m41if54ih5y6chdvrqlvjs6y.jpgAt the press conference held right before wedding ceremony, Gianna Jun looked amazing in her wedding dress. She showed a unique one that is decorated with lots of details. The dress wasn’t puffy at all, but she still looked extremely gorgeous.
What shines a woman in wedding dress is definitely body shape. As a woman’s long neck and shoulder line is revealed in dress, it certainly attracts attention of participants.
Her glowing skin also drew attention on this day. Just like her calm wedding dress, Gianna tried to look as natural as possible and effortlessly beautiful with peach lip color.
The Bride at Wedding of the Century, Lee Min Jung
2j2jz3f9bs9zeuo8l3mj43jpqetuaxa3.jpg

The wedding of Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung couple drew attention of every fan around the world as both of them were very famous. As expected, women showed interests in Lee Min Jung’s wedding dress, jewelry and makeup style.
On her wedding day, Lee chose white lace dress that covers her collarbone. Like Gianna Jun, Lee Min Jung chose a simple ‘I’ shape dress that maximized her elegant charms.
Then she put on a hair band that reminded of garland to add innocent goddess look. Along with beautiful wedding dress styling, Lee matched with natural makeup that only emphasized her eye areas.
MUST-HAVE ITEMS For Brides-To-Be45s9e541q12js7shtqe9sd4jrt8hgwza.jpg
1. SK ∥ Facial Treatment Essence
This essence is SK-II’s leading item and best-selling item. There are 90% of pitera ingredients that softly peels dead cells and get rhythm back to skin.
2. Marzia Clinic’s Collagen Sculpture SerumThis is enriched serum that reshapes facial skin and collarbone area. Also, there is red clover extract that stimulates blood circulation on facial skin. It’s a perfect item for home care.
3. Sulhwasoo Essential Firming CreamThis firming cream has unique oriental medicine scent, which is contained in all products of Sulhwasoo. Its sticky texture brings elasticity back to skin.
4. VB Program Super CollagenThis collagen ampoule is eatable. It balances moisture level inside the skin and brings vitality back to skin texture. (photo by Marzia Clinic, SK-II, Sulhwasoo, VB Program, BH Entertainment, captured from MBC ‘Cunning Single Lady’ MBC ‘Section TV’)

Mid-May Best Wishes <3
To our Hunnie Couple and everyone at the thread!
mjbh_224.jpg
^ Minjung was rather girlishly slim in this past endorsement pictorial. These days she's more curvy and especially sultry. 

^ I'm really happy that JJH is doing really well these days.. not long ago, she's more famous as a CF model (more like a criticism to her as an actress). Now she's an actress (playing an actress) with even more CF offers. The list goes a-mile long.. like, practically everything endorsable. LOL.. no kidding. Agree that her wedding dress had that unique classic touch to it.
Minjung, of course was absolutely beautiful, glowing and so adorable on her wedding day. I am glad that both of them being celebrities, did not shy away from the media on their wedding day. It's like the perfect treat for the fans. A wedding not just for their famillies but all the fans as well.
Hmm.. with all the surprising sad news for shippers everywhere.. I truly hope that Minjung will be in the US soon, with Byunghun. Maybe when she's there, we'd have some news of BH too...
Just miss them both.. 

^LOL Lala.. that gif up there is totally me!
Really really hope that we'd have some news next week.. it's been incredibly silent in NOLA. We need something.. anything soon.
On the other hand, I'm unable to make some same-pose banners, for now because my beloved worked-to-death pc is being fixed at the moment. All of my collection, templates, goodies and BHMJ stuff are in the hard-disk. I know it's risky having everything all in one place but it's just how I'm most comfortable with. However I'm still able to surf online like now.. thanks to a wonderful gift from a fellow LBH fan (a lovely notebook).. it's not quite the same and still adjusting & getting the hang of it. Not to sound ungrateful.. have been so used going hands-on with the other pc.. hahaa.. I'm not making sense. rubie is really so deprived of Hunnie Couple news.
In the meantime, Ms. Koala.. wrote about the VIP screening that MJ went to last week. Even to the non-fans and those unfamiliar with the actress, Minjung-ssi really looked the most lovely all the way. <3
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/05/17/stars-light-up-the-vip-premiere-of-song-seung-heons-explicit-new-movie-obsessed/

* Not sure if Terminator filming has ended.. they did say it'll be about a month and it has been a month indeed. But it's probably a break for Byunghun.. he has acquaintances in California and most likely had set his base there, for (US)projects and stuff. The past weekend was when Cannes was actively ongoing and Arnold if I'm not mistaken took off to promote his other movie there. Maybe, everyone else took a break as well.
Anyway, don't take my word for it.. we are dealing with the real-life Mr. & Mrs. Storm Shadow here. LOL.
Just keep an eye just in case you ran into a familiar couple in Cali.. huh.. huh..