♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

^ Hmm... it's probably still too early to get any sigthings of the couple but we will hope positively as always. :) When there's something, we'd sure be very happy and surprised for a really good reason.
Re: Angel Eyes.. I'm most likely will be watching the series now that CSL has finished. At least I can follow this at my own pace. I was never going to watch but a few news updates relate Byunghun's movie to the series (in the flashback). So, not wanting to just wild-guess about it I'd have to watch it myself, right? Of course, there's been some good feedback, too.

^ They're Mr. and Mrs. Storm (Shadow) after all! LOL
Jokes aside, the non-sightings are expected.. he's filming and she's taking a break.. together, they're just a normal couple, enjoying the moment away from the limelight and prying eyes.. 
There's an event next week that they might attend.. but it's never certain till it's reported by the media or captured by fans. If it happens it'll be a cool bonus.. if not, it's ok.

I was doing these caps and suddenly thinking... the blindfold pics of Byunghun (in IRIS) and Minjung (in CSL) up there probably saying that they only have eyes for each other. LOL.. don't mind me, the sweet coincidences always make me smile. :)
Anyway, here are the captures from SBS drama 'Angel Eyes'; in which 'Bungee Jumping of Their Own' featured as the first date movie during the teenage years of the lead couple. Apart from the choice of movie and poster shown, the references whether direct or indirectly were mostly quite subtle but anyone who had seen the movie would notice them. Most likely the writer is a fan of Bungee Jumping of Their Own. 
Have only started watching ep 1 and 2 though I've already dl-ed all the current episodes. Really thought the teenage version actors were just awesome and already the tear flooding dams have been broken. Obviously a major tearjerker all the way but I think it's a nice change after the lighthearted and fluffy funny romance in CSL.
Hope it's ok to share a bit here, similar comment already posted at the movie thread, as well as LBH and LEJ threads.
Bungee Jumping of Their Own on Angel Eyes (episode 1 & 2)

ae_1-2_bjoto.jpg

^ The bungee jumping part was quite obvious.. considering the title of the movie. LOL. But there were nice scenes of tying the shoe-lace (DJ-SW) and dancing (DJ-his mom) contributing sweet moments to watch, from the movie.
I'm up to episode 5 and the movie appeared again. It's a bit strange and lost to me how they'd have the same movie shown again after 12 years as it it's a new movie but obviously not as DJ remembers the movie from his teenage years. In episode 1, it was shown that SW already had the movie DVD before it was shown in the theaters.. hahaa, can't expect too much logic in Kdramas, huh.
Anyway.. not sure if I'd continue with the drama. I thought the first two episodes were awesome with the younger DJ-SW. It's like the screen lit up with the two of them. Somehow the current version of DJ-SW lacked something. It doesn't help that Jung Hwa (DJ's mom) died. Such a bright spark suddenly gone. I know.. I know,, it's for the storyline, angst and all, but it's just.. too much, for me.
I still have one more episode to watch and to see if I'd go on..  the friends-turned-rivals in a triangle love story is kinda overused and the coincidences weren't as magical as they should. Gosh.. Angel Eyes legion of fans would bricks.gif me but what to do.
Hope I didn't get OT on this.. it's only here, I could share everything.. and Lala would tirelessly respond something. :)

Bungee Jumping of Their Own on Angel Eyes ep 5
It's kinda strange that the movie was shown at the theaters again after 12 years (maybe there was a re-screening or rerun period) -- can't have too much logic watching Kdramas. ^^ Initially thought it was all a flashback moment but certainly the writer must have loved BJOTO to highlight the same movie quite extensively in an important scene.

ae_5_bjoto.jpg

^ Seriously?! I know it's a weekend drama but 50 episodes confused003.gif.. whoa. AE definitely feels like a 16-ep melodrama.. well, 20-ep tops but that would be too draggy, imo. I'm already watching Wonderful Days on KBS that has 50 eps but the family series have many characters that probably would fill up the coming episodes. To be frank I was going to partly drop this (WD) but I found a site that I can dl smaller subbed files. No more long hours of torrenr dl. My connection is only a snail at best.
Anyway, back to our normal Hunnie Couple sharing channel <3
I haven't watched that many Kdramas to remember any other similar proposal scenes and it goes without saying that I'm kinda BHMJ bias... so, here they are.. LOL...

heartshaped-proposal.jpg

^ Hope I didn't spoil you too much with the caps from CSL. But it's all good and happy ending. It's probably the very few 2014 dramas (apart from AAMR in 2013) that truly has a feel good ending. I read in some threads, fans' remark of how many of the current dramas have such sucky endings. Hmm.. Byunghun's Beautiful Days in 2001 had a happy ending as well after a great deal of heartbreak and tears in between but the original plot wasn't that. The viewers demanded a happy ending (due to the lead couple's intense chemistry) and script were altered to have a better ending.
Anyway... it's now two whole weeks that Byunghun's been filming in New Orleans. Hopefully we'll have Hunnie Couple sightings soon. pwettybunny.gif
mjbh_218.jpg

^ Aish.. she already did.. just like her hubby, left Korea without a trace (methinks). LOL. But as mentioned in LMJ thread that her current schedule is empty. Minjung's agency would always share her schedule online.. either with CF or photoshoot, etc but currently it's nothing.. which is not really nothing.. huh.. huh..laughing.gif

Like hubby like wifey.. our Hunnie ninja-pair clicked so well. LOL.
Not really expecting it but hopefully we'll hear something this coming week.. it's about time (couple-sightings for the fans).. but no pressure, of course.. hahaa.

Anyway, a cool clip on Byunghun-ssi..
Korea Today - Korean Names Breaking into HollywoodPublished on May 1, 2014 by ARIRANG ISSUE

We bring you a recap of this week's entertainment news, as well as a look at some of the big Korean names breaking into the Hollywood scene. Lee Byung-hun, Choi Min-sik and BoA are just a few. What genres are they taking on, Denny Hong has more. 

Sendspace

^ From what we've heard before during GI Joe Retaliation filming (also in NOLA) 3 years ago, filming set was strictly off-limit to non-staff/cast etc. Fans can't visit even if they came from far away. Unless if there's a scene in an open public location, perhaps.. the right time the right place.. maybe?
But for now.. we'd be like agent Byunghun here.. in super-stalking mode.. and the-suspect-in-love Minjung knows it. LOL
mjbh_220.jpg

Boo hoo! sad008.gif Nope.. no Hunnie couple sightings yet! 
But it's ok.. stay calm and be happy.. have to.. LOL.
Anyway.. kinda on a mental-block to make couple-posed banners.. hopefully later.
Just to share a couple thoughts.. the current break-up rumor as well as new dating couples coming out. From a long time ago.. relationship rumors (i.e. dating or breaking-up).. despite the denials.. are usually.. will turn out .. being true. Been there.. seen that.. gone through all that being a Byunghun fan. 
What I'm trying to say... which I hope is not true.. as I just adore the QIHM couple.. and both of them separately, too. In case of anything, wishing them both lots of luck in everything.
On the other hand, if things go well... hopefully we will be able to send a lovely gift for our Hunnie Couple for their first wedding anniversary this August. At the moment we are in the midst of preparing a birthday gift for Byunghun in July. Things have been 70% completed. The gift is ready but the sending will be taking a detour to Hong Kong for wrapping, etc. Hopefully it will be all ready to be sent to Seoul around late June.
It's a nice portrait that will be revealed/shared on BH's birthday July 12.. it's a wonderful artwork imo.. that hopefully we could do another one for the couple's Anniversary. If things work out well for the birthday gift, we'd definitely send our soompi wishes to our Hunnie Couple. <3
Ahh.. feels empty that we don't have a HC@soompi banner to post.. will have to search for some love! LOL

The last time in NOLA, Byunghun was on a super-strict diet and continuous (action) training because of his role as Storm Shadow. He said that he couldn't enjoy all the good food in New Orleans during the filming. Hopefully this time the script wont be too specific (as in having to have the perfect physique - RED2 had this description for his role in the movie).. which he'll be less strict with himself to enjoy a bit more with Minjung around.
mjbh_221.jpg

Here he is.. 
Not the Hunnie Couple.. just Byunghun's airport pics when he left for the States mid-April. Thanks to the fan-sharing at LBH DC <3
2014_airport_tg1.jpg

2014_airport_tg2.jpg

Next we wait for Minjung's airport pics.. nothing is impossible no2.gif.. or the both of them around town. LOL.big hope..

^ I sure hope so, too. Byunghun is particularly strict on himself when it comes to filming and training  -- he wants everything to be perfect if he can help it. Really hope with Minjung there, he could ease thngs a bit which I think he will. The previous times he was filming abroad, it's just him and the boys (trainer, PA, manager).. and it's all work work work. It's more fun and enjoyable when a loved one is by your side, huh.. huh .. laughing.gif

May 8, 2014
‘Terminator 5′ filming locations in New Orleans this weekend
by CHRISTINE OnLocationVacations
According to local police, Terminator: Genesis will be causing some road closures this weekend in New Orleans.
The production is set to spend the weekend filming around the Terry Parkway-General DeGaulle exits from the West Bank Expressway. A sign was erected on the West Bank bound-Crescent City Connection at the Tchoupitoulas upramp last week advising drivers the exits will be closed Friday at 7 p.m. until Monday at 6 a.m.
Arnold Schwarzenegger will reprise his role as the Terminator in the new movie which hits theaters July 1, 2015. Matt Smith and Emilia Clarke also star.
Thanks to @CrystalSorrow & @Jgrace504 for the info!