[Movie 2014] SEA FOG 해무 ♥ KimYunSeok ♥ ParkYuChun (First trailer on p18)

vzmeiin

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140715 Excerpts from ‘Sea Fog’ showcase in Busan Cinema Center July 17, 2014 · rilanna

Kim Yunseok introduced his character as “The pretty Park Yuchun’s captain.”

Introduction:
MC said Lee Heejoon seems to have many fans especially in Busan. Lee Heejoon responded “They are Yuchunnie’s fans, aren’t they?”as he looked to Kim Sangho who laughed along knowing he was teasing Yuchun. “In the movie, I hugged Yuchunnie a lot and I’m a reliable friend of his.”

Yuchun’s introduction:
Hi, I’m Park Yuchun. (loud cheers) Thank you. I received a lot of love from all my sunbaenims throughout the filming. Thank you for coming despite it being a rainy day.”

Kim Yunseok was talking about the guerrilla fanmeetings that was held prior to the showcase and commented that the cheers were really loud but now at the showcase it’s 10x louder. MC Park Kyunglim asked the audience to make some noise. After the audience had quieted down, Kim Yunseok said, “Except Park Yuchun’s fans, everyone please make some noise.”

MC Park Kyunglim asked if there’s anyone among the cast who can greet the audience in other languages. Lee Heejoon said he can’t but he can speak Korean in Japanese. (T/N: Watch the full video. It’s really funny!) He literally spoke Korean in Japanese accent and voice, “I hope you will show your love for ‘Sea Fog’. This is a movie which I filmed together with Yuchun. We are happy to film together with all these good sunbaenims. Thank you.”

The movie’s love line:
MC directed this at Han Yeri, asking if there’s a love line to be anticipated in the movie. Han Yeri said yes, there is. She described it as a 홍홍한 love line. (T/N: Not quite sure how to translate this. Basically it’s a good love).

MC asked for a hint with whom she has a love line with. Han Yeri said it’s with the person next to her now (T/N: Yuchun, of course). MC joked, “With Lee Heejoon?” And he played along, “It’s a love triangle” while showing himself, Yuchun and Han Yeri. Kim Yunseok joined in, “And eventually with the captain.”

BslTH17CAAETvYF.jpg~original

After showing Dongshik and Hongmae’s kissing photo:
MC Park Kyunglim asked Yuchun for some explanations about the photo but Yuchun gestured at Han Yeri.
Han Yeri did not say that there was no NG when they filmed the kissing scene. She said that she is glad that it was completed very quickly.

Moon Sunggeun’s comment after viewing the kissing photo:
When talking about the kissing photo, Actor Moon said that the kiss scene is just beginning. There is progress after that but there is no photo of that now. (cr. @skytoyu)

MC said Han Yeri mentioned before that she is willing to even sell her house just to be in the movie. Kim Yunseok teased her that it’s because of Yuchun.

On ‘satoori’ accent:
Asked if the requirement to speak in dialect (satoori) stopped him from taking up Dongshik’s role, Yuchun said “Firstly, I did not hesitate because of the dialect. The first thing I felt was the urge to do it no matter what. The next thing was, I worried about how I would pull off the dialect.”

When asked to demonstrate the dialect, Yuchun said, “I’m not good at it but if you’ve seen the trailer, there’s a scene where I gave Hongmae ramyun. Ramyun in Joseon was known as ‘banggamae (빵가매)’.”

He then did the ‘satoori’: “Here’s some ramyun. Quickly eat it while it’s warm or it’ll cool down.”

MC Park Kyunglim praised him for doing it very well. She then asked Kim Sangho ahjussi how he would evaluate the ‘satoori.’ Kim Sangho ahjussi asked whose satoori and she told him Yuchun’s. Kim Sangho ahjussi cheekily said this, “My love for Yuchun is not one that can be evaluated.” XD

Sea Fog wardrobe:
Director Shim Sungbo chose Kim Sangho as the character with the best fashion in the movie.

About Yuchun’s fashion in ‘Sea Fog’:
During the first wardrobe fitting, I went in to change and came back out. All the staff that were present burst into laughter as they said sorry. They said, “Yuchun-ah, sorry but there’s nothing that we can do about it. We feel sorry toward fans.” I felt strange/unfamiliar too.

Questions session:
Each cast member were asked to read a question while the rest will answer. Han Yeri read a question submitted by a fan who asked about the appreciation point of the movie. Kim Yunseok said ‘Sea Fog’ is a sexy movie so the MC asked him because of who. Kim Yunseok joked that it’s because of him that the movie is sexy. He said that it’s the story about the people who escaped from the cargo in the end.

A backstage staff ran out to pass the question cards to Yuchun (T/N: seems like the display was down). Yuchun politely took time to say ‘thank you’. The question was about NG scenes which the cast can recall. Lee Heejoon answered that question.

MC Park Kyunglim asked who had the most takes. There was a short silence before Lee Heejoon went, “Well…” and simultaneously Moon Sunggeun, Kim Sangho ahjussi and Lee Heejoon turned their heads to Yuchun. (T/N: I guess everyone gets the hint)

Kim Yunseok added: “The longest NG take, if I remember, was between Han Yeri and Park Yuchun. Myself and everyone else were told to leave the scene. We didn’t know what was going on. I didn’t know what ‘business’ was going on inside within those 4 hours. That was the longest take. I, too, have to watch the movie to find out what those two were filming,”

MC Park Kyunglim: “What exactly were those two doing during those 4 hours? Let’s stop this topic right here…”

Photo-taking with fans whom questions were selected:
3 fans were selected and received a gift as well as a photo with Yuchun.

MC asked if they wanted a hug. (T/N: No-brainer! Of course they did. But the MC actually did not mention who). Lee Heejoon stepped out with arms wide open but was rejected by the fan. Yuchun laughed and put his hand on Lee Heejoon’s shoulder, feeling sorry. MC said Yuchun has to agree to hugging first. He submitted to the request and hugged the first fan. ‘You Are My Destiny’ (song from You Who Came From The Star) was played when he hugged her. Yuchun laughed so hard.

201407152119774288_53c51c582a537.jpg~ori201407152119777401_53c51d8f6a577.jpg~ori

Translated, live-tweeted and compiled by: @yochwennie
Shared by: JYJ3

Sea Fog

10_09_47__5385375b5c4ea.jpg~original

​<해무> VIP시사회

​7월 28일 월요일 서울  코엑스 메가박스 8:00

​7시부터 레드카펫 시작

​김윤석,박유천,이희준,문성근,김상호,유승목,한예리 배우 등 참석

무대인사 예정

​셀럽 참석.

<Haemu> VIP premiere

Monday, July 28, 8:00 COEX Megabox

Red carpet starts at 7:00

Kim Yunseok, Park Yuchun Yee HeeJun, Moon SeungGeun, Kim Sang Ho, Yoo Seungmok, Han Yeri

Will have stage greeting

[source] July Korea VIP premiere of the movie schedule.

Link: http://t.co/qZwK09rDOX

class="entry-title"[iNFO] 140718 ‘Sea Fog’ Monitoring Preview on July 24th July 18, 2014 · rilanna

140718_haemoo.png~original

<Sea Fog> Monitoring Preview

• Event period : July 18(Fri) ~ July 23(Wed)
  • Announcement of winners : July 23(Wed) on winning bulletin board
  • Winning capacity : 50 people (2 tix per 1 person, total of 100 seats)
  • Preview date : July 24(Thu), 8:00 pm KST
  • Preview location : [seoul] CGV Wangsimni

Source: Max Movie

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140718 ‘Sea Fog’ covers Seoul with ‘motion posters’…moving advertisements ‘eye-catching’ July 18, 2014 · rilanna

htm_20140718090207590.jpg~original
htm_20140718090217631.jpg~original
htm_20140718090228230.jpg~original
htm_20140718090240422.jpg~original

‘Sea Fog’ has caught people’s eyes, showing dichroic advertisements in downtown Seoul by utilizing motion posters domestically for the first time.

Reminding us of real fishermen, the vivid expressions and emotion-acting of Kim Yoon-seok, Park Yuchun, Lee Hee-joon, Moon Sung-geun, Kim Sang-ho, and Yoo Seung-mok within the moving posters, attract attentions by realistically and visually transforming into the six crew members.

‘Sea Fog’’s media tunnel and subway ads raised attentions from visitors by putting the actors’ faces overflowing with life-like expressions intact that cannot be included in the image posters.

Source: isplus.joins.com
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140722 ‘Sea Fog”s Park Yuchun and Han Yeri’s kiss scene’s first unveiling July 21, 2014 · rilanna

photo 59af4ebef9119d51fb1fdb010b413ea9.jpg
photo 7d251856ad2067939d23395ecb74fc1e.jpg

‘Sea Fog”s Park Yuchun and Han Yeri’s kiss scene still is revealed.

‘Sea Fog’ side released the thrilling kiss still of Park Yuchun as the youngest crew member Dong-shik and Han Yeri as the Korean-Chinese woman Hongmae.

The revealed ‘Sea Fog’ still provides glimpses of some of the blooming, amorous feelings between the youngest crew member of Jeonjinho Dong-shik and the Korean-Chinese woman Hongmae who comes across the sea and risks her life.

Previously at the ‘Sea Fog’ showcase in Busan Cinema Center on July 15, Kim Yoon-seok evoked curiosity by disclosing, “Everyone was told to leave so that the 2 people, Park Yuchun and Han Yeri, to film for about 4 hours at the time. We have no idea what happened during that”.

Source: Newsen via Daum
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"Any USA Premiere???
class="entry-title"[iNFO] 2014 Toronto International Film Festival News Release – ‘Sea Fog’ to have an International (Movie) Premiere July 22, 2014 · rilanna

photo tiff2.png

Source: TIFF

class="entry-title"[PICS+TRANS] ‘Sea Fog’ featured in Max Movie Magazine, August 2014 Issue July 22, 2014 · rilanna

photo BtJdi_nCIAASfkf.jpg
photo BtJfd-8CcAAjPZW.jpg
photo BtJfd_ECQAABQvc.jpg

Park Yuchun: I really enjoyed filming with Han Yeri-ssi as my partner. At the filming site, we constantly talk a lot while looking at the script. We exchanged many conversations as we acted out the different situations as our own roles while facing each other. I received a lot of help from Han Yeri-ssi. You have to rely on your acting partner to express the feelings/emotions and with Yeri-ssi I was able to capture those emotions very naturally.

Han Yeri:My work with Yuchun was a huge encouraging force to me. If you want to learn, there’s a lot to be learned. While acting with the seniors, Yuchun really turned into the character of Dongshik gradually. Over time, he just immersed into his character. When I look at that side of him, I thought to myself, “He’s really an excellent actor.”

photo BtJfd99CUAE6fNz.jpg
photo BtJij4zCEAAiA32.jpg

Credits: @happpppyu1000
Translations by: @yochwennie

class="titleNews"′Sea Fog′ Invited to the Toronto International Film Festival

2014.07.23 13:24 CJ E&M enewsWorld Erika Kim

Sea Fog will be premiering at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).

According to the distribution company NEW on July 23, Sea Fog received an invitation to premiere at the Festival′s Gala Presentation.

It is the only Korean movie to be invited this year.

′Sea Fog′ Invited to the Toronto International Film Festival

TIFF starts on September 4.

It is one of the top four film festivals in the world along with the Cannes, Venice and Berlin festivals.

The Good, the Bad, the Weird, The Housemaid and Cold Eyes have previously premiered at the Festival′s Gala.

TIFF′s art director Cameron Bailey commented that Sea Fog is a dramatic film that has an essential and emotional power to grab audiences, and that he is proud to be able to introduce Sea Fog to audiences at TIFF.

Director Shim Seong Bo of Sea Fog said about the news, "I′m looking forward to showcasing at TIFF this story of ordinary sailors living their lives in Korea′s 1998 economic crisis. I′m also very curious on whether foreign audiences will be able to catch the context of the film."

Sea Fog has already marked great success overseas. Rights were sold to Japan, France, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore after the release of its 10-minute promotion video.

The movie is about six sailors who decide to carry stowaways on their ship through a sea fog. It premieres in Korea on August 13.

Photo credit: Sea Fog

MWave

[ENGSUB] 140724 Yuchun's promo ad for 'Sea Fog''s CGV Star Live Talk

via t4rw3n

Reports from Korean Media about HaeMoo (Sea Fog) to be shown at 2014 TIFF

via AllTV

http://youtu.be/DHapo8I0-M4
Cast Interview at Busan Showcase

via Thirtytoes

id="yui_3_16_0_1_1406337687026_8478" class="yiv0824233890post-title" style="margin:.4em 0 .3em;font-size:1.8em;font-size:1.6em;color:#555;margin:0;font-size:20px;"[NEWS] 140725 Summer Blockbusters Heat Up Box Office – ‘Sea Fog’ by rilanna

Four Korean blockbusters are expected to set up a box office war as many filmgoers try to beat the summer heat in cinemas.

BA54C778D3ECC2A4D1300707.jpg~original

"Sea Fog" has received relatively little attention, but it is drawing the spotlight recently as it has become known that director Bong Joon-ho of "Snowpiercer" was involved in its production.

"It is a well-made movie. Park Yoo-chun’s debut performance has beat expectations," one film critic said. But the film is rated R, restricting its potential fan base.

Source: Chosun Ilbo (English)
Shared by:
JYJ3

class="entry-title"Note: Sea Fog movie is based on a play which was based on real-life events...Sure to be heart tugging...
class="entry-title"[TRANS/ACCOUNTS] 140725 ‘Sea Fog’ Monitoring Preview Reviews July 27, 2014 · rilanna

photo haemoo.png

I attended the monitoring preview of the movie <Haemoo>. It’s the first movie debut of Park Yuchun, right? I watched the movie without even checking the trailer or knowing what it was about and I was consecutively very shocked and surprised! (It’s prohibited to teenagers). As expected, I thought it was Bong Junho’s class T_T I felt Director Bong’s special way of leaving a strong message… It was totally “I will make you keep thinking of it over and over inside your head”. I can only acknowledge that. Also, among all the outstanding actors (Kim Yunseok, Lee Huijoon, Moon Sungkeun, etc…), I thought Park Yuchun’s acting wouldn’t look good but it was totally not the case! I saw him in a new light… The friend who watched with me said the same thing. However, this movie can make you feel very uncomfortable for the weak-hearted.

Although I still haven’t watched <Kundo>, a friend who went to watch it yesterday told me <Haemoo> was definitely better!

(…) My one-line review: It’s a little uncomfortable and dark just like the sea fog but it’s honest.

Source: (Excerpt)

(…) To sum up <Haemoo> in one line: The spatial condition is cleverly used + “actor” Park Yuchun
He wasn’t a person I usually used to watch but it may be because he also has a few drama experiences because he certainly doesn’t fall behind among the outstanding actors like Kim Yunseok, Kim Sangho or Moon Sungkeun.

Source: kdj1508

Fanaccount: is a really strange movie. Just like when you are in love and you don’t see it, I didn’t know it when I was watching the movie but later after a while I was reminded of it so I became stunned and couldn’t stop my tears. The real review of is not made right after watching the movie but it happens after some time has passed. And it makes you want to watch it again. #Haemooisreal

Source: @skytofu

Translated by: Sheena

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140724 Promising acting-dol Park Yoochun to face critique on challenging the silver screen July 27, 2014 · rilanna

20140702001374_0.jpg~original

■ Audiences’ assessments are looking forward to one of 3 idols

Park Yoochun’s debut film ‘Sea Fog’ invited to Toronto Film Festival…attention on its cinematic quality

The ‘new challenge spirit’ of the idol star’s (big) screen [debut] finally face critique. The idol star is about to be assess by audiences for contending with his skills, without relying on his popularity. The movie debuting on the (silver) screen will have Park Yoochun setting out in ‘Sea Fog’, a masterpiece with a scale of 10 billion won for production costs. There’s attentions and interests over what his challenge will bring to fruition, collaborating with experienced veteran actors and an adept production crew, too.

● Park Yoochun, into the strong fence of influential people

The main lead who definitely stands out is group JYJ’s Park Yoochun. He will have his screen debut with ‘Sea Fog’ that’ll open on August 13; all while boldly smashing apart idol stars’ typical ways of appearing on the screen. He costars with Kim Yoon-seok, Moon Sung-geun, and others in the film produced by Director Bong Joon-ho. Park Yoochun is ‘Sea Fog’’s main viewing point, at whether he changed or how he will gain recognition for his seasoned ability by ‘experts’.

When first emerging ‘on-the-scene’, reactions toward Park Yoochun were positive. Director Bong Joon-ho –who planned, worked on the script for, and up to produced the movie– lent his support for Park Yoochun’s challenge to be adventurous on his own, saying, “Chungmuro is obtaining another great actor,” and revealed confidence in him. Also Kim Yoon-seok said, “He has a lot of real world experiences and is independent for his age,” and will look forward to Park Yoochun’s acting in ‘Sea Fog’.

His challenge is creating unexpected results. ‘Sea Fog’ was invited as the only South Korean movie at the 39th Toronto International Film Festival’s Gala Presentation program, which opens on September 4. Because of it, Park Yoochun has been set to step onto the International Film Festival’s red carpet with his debut film.

Source: Donga

Sea Fog Press Pics

Press Con

Embedded image permalink

BtnTmOMCAAEeRr2.jpg:large

BtnV5oTCcAA-2d8.jpg:large

BtnXM08CAAIMI2I.jpg:large

Embedded image permalink

SSTVnews

VIP Premiere

Btn_cJ5CEAEFHgm.jpg:large

Btn-fy5CQAI47Dm.jpg:large

Btn_91qCUAABuQG.jpg:large

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Sea Fog Premiere http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/07/sea-fog-premiere.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title"[spot] ‘Sea Fog’ Park, Yoochun to Make Perfect Debut as An Actor! Posted by: psr project , July 28, 2014

(Spoiler included)

Press screening for a flim ‘Sea Fog’ was held at CGV in Wangsimni, Seongdong-gu in July 28. director Shim Sung-bo, Kim Yun-seok, (Park) Yoochun, Han Ye-ri, Lee Hee-joon, Moon Sung-keun, Kim Sang-ho and Yoo Seung-mok participated.

‘Sea Fog’ is a movie about 6 crewmen who go sailing in the hopes of returning with a full load of fish. They get involved in an uncontrollable event as they take on stowaways.

(Park) Yoochun plays Dong-sik, the youngest crewman, who falls in love with Hong-mae(Han Ye-ri) at first sight. (Park) Yoochun calmly talked about his first movie after he watched it.

He said, “I became little emotional after I watched the poster. I can understand crewmen and feel sorry about them at the same time. I had a lump in my throat at the scene of Dong-sik founding Hong-mae in the fishroom, and of Hong-mae beating Dong-sik saying ‘take me home.’”

Regarding the bed scene with Han Ye-ri, he said, “They were people who were unable to get to know what will happen at all. It was the moment that they were desperate to survive. Many things crossed my mind. I was very sad at the moment I shoot the scene. I felt sad even today.”

Park makes his debut as an actor with this movie. He had to express wide range of emotions and had to speak in Jeolla-do accent in this movie. He stated, “Seniors gave me a documentary. I learned through the documentary. I practiced a lot and sometimes recorded what I said. I tried my best to sound like Jeolla-do person.”

When asked if he has any pressure on success of this movie, “I watched the whole movie today. I was little bit concerned if I could describe Dong-sik well at first. Now, I feel that I will think of this film more as time goes by.”

Film ‘Sea Fog’ opens in August 13.

GetitK

class="entry-title"[spot] You Will Overwhelmingly Immerse in This Strong and Dignified Story – The Press Screening of Film ‘Sea Fog’ Posted by: psr project , July 28, 2014

Sea fog is the device that makes crewmen’s sight blurry, but it also symbolizes their desolate future. _Director Shim Sung-bo 

class="headline" style="box-sizing: border-box;"Review: Bleak And Gripping, SEA FOG Prizes Character Over SpectacleBy Pierce Conranrsz_2014_-_sea_fog-thumb-630xauto-49497.

To date, the summer of 2014 has seen the majority of mainstream Korean films fall into either of two categories: the noir thriller or the period blockbuster. While a handful of terrific genre pieces, namely A Hard Day and Confession, have succeeded in spite of this inertia, it's been high time for something a little different. Along comes Sea Fog, a character-driven blockbuster set on a boat that is based on a play which is itself drawn from a real life incident.

A fishing trawler returns to port with a meager catch and when its captain is offered a pile of money to help some Chinese-Korean illegal immigrants sneak onto the peninsula he is quick to pocket the cash. He heads back out to sea along with his five-man crew and in the dead of night they make contact with another vessel carrying their payday. Soon the youngest crewmember forms an attachment with one of the smuggled girls, but as tensions between the crew and their passengers mount and when the Korean maritime police suddenly appear, things quickly spin out of control.

You can often count on Korean cinema to take a familiar setting and turn it on its head. Sea Fog brings other open sea blockbusters such as Jaws (1975) and The Perfect Storm (2000) to mind, but it is a great deal darker than what you would expect from commercial cinema, particularly a blockbuster of this size (at least by Korean standards). First time director Shim Sung-bo and his co-writer and executive producer Bong Joon Ho deliver a film that is as somber as the latter's recent Snowpiercer. But with a far more realistic setting and less of Bong's trademark wry humor, Sea Fog packs a thunderous emotional whallop.

Much like Bong was confronted with when shooting an ambitious film within the limitations of a train, Shim and cinematographer Hong Kyung-pyo (also the DP on Snowpiercer) are tasked with running the audience through a gauntlet of thrills and emotions within the confines of a small fishing boat. The brooding weather, which veers from stark daylight and ominous night to thick batches of creeping fog, ably amplifies the foreboding tone of the film. Equally impressive is the claustrophobic interior lensing. Every shot is permeated with a dank warmth that acts as a refuge from the literal and figurative tempests that take place on deck before turning the space into an oppressive tangle of burning pipes offering no exit from the encroaching terror. Throughout, the fluidity between shots, which evolve as actors move within or in and out of frame with clear precision, makes the film's visual tone rich and expressive.

Sea Fog, which secured a choice mid-August release date, is presented as a summer blockbuster, but it is far more concerned with characters than visual spectacle. While the film is expertly made, all its visual thrills are present to serve the characters and their complexly interwoven moral trajectories. But a sagacious mise-en-scene can only get you so far. Thankfully, the film's greatest strength lies in its cast.

Most familiar to viewers will be Kim Yun-seok, whose droopy, yet keen eyes have brought some of the most fearsome characters in modern Korean cinema to life. His turn here recalls his roles in The Yellow Sea (2011) and Hwayi: A Monster Boy, both for its commanding presence and ruthless practicality. In a position of authority and placed in a horrifying situation, Kim's Captain is a man who makes quick decisions and follows through at all costs.

Park Yoochun, a member of the Kpop group JYJ, convinces in his first major film outing as the youngest crewmember. He and Han Ye-ri, a rising star who does her best work to date, serve as the emotional core of the film. Theirs is an unlikely romance, but the young thespians sell it by avoiding histrionics in favor of soft palpitations and pellucid expressions. As the remaining members of the crew, veterans Moon Sung-geun, Kim Sang-ho, Lee Hee-joon and Yoo Seung-mok each manage to turn their gruff fisherman into unique and complex individuals.

Sea Fog explores some bleak territory and considering its setting and plot, unfortunate but inevitable similarities with the recent Sewol Ferry Sinking do arise. Given how fresh a memory that is and how powerful a film this is, it may act as a painful reminder to some. It remains to be seen whether this affects the film's eventual returns, but it doesn't make the film any less compelling.

The only place where Sea Fog stumbles is in its final reel. By rehashing a few well-worn genre tropes and temporarily abandoning its engaging character arcs, it feels as though the production is ticking a few boxes that its big budget requires it to. However, the film does still end on a strong note. As dark and daring a blockbuster as they come, Sea Fog is a terrific summer tentpole, and one like no other.

Read more: http://twitchfilm.com/2014/07/review-bleak-and-gripping-sea-fog-prizes-character-over-spectacle.html#ixzz38qEIBV3n

July 29, 2014
Celebrities Gather For VIP Premiere of 'Sea Fog'
Source: BNTNews

svfb2i7mhncma1xuh122tiu6omgw2s4k.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] On July 28, many celebrities gathered for VIP premiere of ‘Sea Fog.’ The event took place at Coex Megabox in Samsung-dong, Seoul.

‘Sea Fog’ depicts a story of six crew members deciding to smuggle thirty illegal immigrants into Korea. However, things don’t go as planned when Jeonjinho encounters heavy fog. The story is based on the true story of 25 Korean-Chinese illegal immigrants who suffocated to death in storage tank of fishing vessel Taechangho.
Meanwhile, new film ‘Sea Fog,’ starring Kim Yoon Seok, Park Yoo Chun and Han Yeri, is set to hit theater on August 13. (photo by bntnews DB)

July 29. 2014
Lee Byung Heon, 'I Came To See The Movie!'
f2ojgw163xgd2svksyz5br6lha12ma9r.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] On July 28, many celebrities gathered for VIP premiere of ‘Sea Fog.’ The event took place at Coex Megabox in Samsung-dong, Seoul.
‘Sea Fog’ depicts a story of six crew members deciding to smuggle thirty illegal immigrants into Korea. However, things don’t go as planned when Jeonjinho encounters heavy fog. The story is based on the true story of 25 Korean-Chinese illegal immigrants who suffocated to death in storage tank of fishing vessel Taechangho.
Meanwhile, new film ‘Sea Fog,’ starring Kim Yoon Seok, Park Yoo Chun and Han Yeri, is set to hit theater on August 13. (photo by bntnews DB)

July 29, 2014
Kang Hye Jung Appears at VIP Premiere of 'Sea Fog'
aaothte16kldtaaogkr9jb93pipwxxpy.jpg

class="entry-title"[HD PICS] 140730 New Stills of Park Yoochun in ‘Sea Fog' July 30, 2014 · rilanna

photo BBF8ACF5AC1CC2A4D2F85.jpg
photo BBF8ACF5AC1CC2A4D2F82.jpg
photo BD80C5CCCE78.jpg
photo BBF8ACF5AC1CC2A4D2F812.jpg
photo AC11D310.jpg

Source: Daum Movie

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140729 Kim Yunseok mentions Yuchun in his interview July 29, 2014 · rilanna

201407291732009610_3.jpg

In order to maintain the outlook of a sailor, there was only one way. We followed the living pattern of a real sailor. We had dinner accompanied by alcohol. But what was worse, we lay out at the quayside and drank alcohol. At that time, it was just sailor Park Yuchun. Park Yuchun who drank together with us gained weight and became plump. So, not long ago in Busan when we went to the stage greeting together I said this to him, “So this is how you originally look like?”

Source: Newsen
Translated by: @yochwennie

class="entry-title"[OTHER TWITTER] 140730 Actor Moon Sung-geun shares a photo from CGV Star Live today July 30, 2014 · rilanna

140730actormoon.png~original

[TRANS] The participating scene at movie ‘Sea Fog’ [star Live Talk], the audience and everyone! Thank you! Let there be happiness!
It was broadcasted live to 16 theaters nationwide from the event held at CGV Apgujeong

BtzJP-ACAAIv_Ws.jpg~original

Source: @actormoon
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

Archived