[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

# 李钟硕入伍 # Emerald lover
Li Zhongshuo enlisted, and, in 2021, returned, and, in detail , Li Zhongshuo's works in previous years, only this "Emerald Lovers" has not been broadcast due to the restrictions of Han Ling, I do not know that this is starring Li Zhongshuo and Zheng Shuang. Can the "Emerald Lovers" be broadcast before Li Zhongshuo's return? 
The drama is based on the 19-year-old ten-mile field. It tells the story of an emotionally confused "female nerve" Shen Chenying who has become a goddess after a heavy blow. walk in between the black and white two white start a Luo Han, president of the returnees are not the enemy does not gather head love story ,,, L youth show business focus microblogging video

68d4f61fgy1g17djxdhn9j20rs233u0y.jpg

Stjerne_ 

1 hour ago

When I saw Enhao and Chi Xuanjun yesterday, I felt that Zhong Shuo was my brother for the first time. Enhao was a brother. He used to joking that he was not like the eldest son. It seems that he is very suitable for his younger brother. Now it is true. Mature:wub:

..off topic for tonight....:heartbreak::cry::rage:...sad, so sad...:thumbsdown:https://www.soompi.com/article/1311101wpp/president-moon-jae-in-orders-thorough-investigations-on-cases-of-jang-ja-yeon-burning-sun-club-and-more..:cry:

....about the  BURNING SUN...:tears:..with my poor english i read every day about this SUN...:tears:...and the last article is quite good indeed :tears:

money, power , corruption and death are components of a mafia circle but i have  a question-When are awards given?!

....daesang.....baeksang....bribesang...?!:tears:

Lee Jong-suk
crying scene I only served Lee Jong-suk

years bell Shuo each play wept. 
The beautiful cry in the aquarium, gently kissed my sister, tears down, and then another one on the first tear. In the history of Korean drama kisses, no one can break through the amazing and innocent kiss. 
There are also landslides that cry. On the occasion of Cui’s death, Ding’s rushed to the ground, squatting on the ground, picking up the room chief, and getting more and more blood. He was frightened and powerless. He knew that it was weak in the spring, and the world of rivers and rivers that cried was crying. 
Park Hun’s crying is also a heartbreaking cry. When the fingers trembled to open the father's relics, crying like the most lonely child in the world. 
Every time I cried, the ability to play is really good. Every time I think about it, the length of a person's life, the longest time is only a hundred years, or he has to walk through his life, or he is struggling on the muddy road. Counting the clock, Zhong Shuo’s age of 30 years old has experienced the hardships of ordinary people’s lives. Although it’s only in the drama, it’s immersive and immersed in it. In the midst, fear is also a vicissitude of life that has experienced several cycles of reincarnation. 

The experience is more than the emotion is not as strong as before. 
The opposite is more faint. 

In the last episode, he drove drunk, carrying Chi Shujun all the way, and still did not forget to comfort him, the teacher would come over. 
Like a warm brother is no doubt. 

Come to the sinking, stunned teacher's bed, tightly, hold the teacher's hand tightly. 
Chi Shujun was sobbing on his father's couch, and Che Enhao took the teacher's son's hand and put the father's and his son's hands together. 
After all, this is the father and son connected by blood. 

But when Che Enhao wants to open his hand, so that the father and son who are getting along very little hold each other's hands, the faint teacher clings to his hand and refuses to let go. 
He looked at the teacher. 
There are glittering tears in my eyes, squatting, hanging and not falling.
Slightly, the mouth is rising, I want to be faint, calmly tell the teacher to the teacher, you rest in peace, we must meet each other. 

You have been doing very well for so many years. Enhao. 
Always with the teacher. 

You are always there when the teacher is most at a loss. 
When the teacher walks in the lonely mountain road where no one passes, you smile behind you. 
The teacher became frustrated because of his loss of memory and muscle ability. Because he lost his writing ability and became disappointed and disappointed with himself, you took the teacher back from the hands of death. 
In these years, you have endured a lot of suspicion, blame, and forgotten by your favorite teacher, but you have always carried all these heavy things on your shoulders, become your own responsibility, and become the burden you should bear in this life. 

So in the teacher's heart you have always been his favorite son. Just like he never forgot a son born on April 23, he never forgot you, Che Enhao, did not forget your companionship over the years, and you gave him all the warmth of the last years. 

Zhong Shuo is growing up. The acting is getting more and more natural. 
Although there was no desperation to cry and grief, but watching such crying, I couldn’t help but cry with him and fall into sorrow. 
Now I really understand the acting skills of four or two. Even if I don’t have too much emotion, it is like the title page of the teacher’s book. This introduces the teacher’s words, but it can make people fall into it. I think that now, Zhong Shuo expresses feelings like this. It is faint. Even if it is just silent tears, it is just a word of clenching the teacher's hand, and a drop of tears slips down the cheeks. It's like a faint book. This person is really like a book. When I first opened it, I thought it was just a good-looking cartoon. You gradually found that you were wrong, and it was wrong. He was just a cover, the paper was pale, but the content was very A plain, yet rich book. Every time you look through this book, you will find new content. No matter how many times you look at it, you will find the content and context that you have neglected and invisible. 

Comparing a person to a book, Che Enhao is a book, and Li Zhongshuo is also a book.
A touch of light, but for a long time, gives warmth and strength. 

Compare one's life to a book. Li Zhongshuo himself always said that this person is too boring and too good to be compared to the life in the play. 
The story of Romance is an appendix to the book, but it gives me a reinterpretation of this person's life. 

Even a dull person, even without the super power of the protagonist in the story, has no golden fingers like the hero of the story, but it is so ordinary, indifferent, happy, and can be haunted in people's hearts, often in sorrow, When you are happy, every different day will think of a book that you miss. 

It used to be fearful every day, fearing the arrival of a different day. 
Every day after his meal, he was actually afraid of the day that day came. 
Fear that he is forgotten, afraid that time will pass away and his feelings will become weak. 

Until the day of March 8, 2019. until today. I began to feel that it might not be a bad thing for us. At least in other days, we know each other's preciousness in the thickness of our thoughts. We also want to be better because we want to reunite because we have a farewell. Because there is such a precious person in the world, think about it. Happiness. 

Thank you, Che Enhao. 
Thank you, Li Zhongshuo.:heart:............thank you,Js is light and power:wub: