[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Li Baoying  Li Shangyun # # My daughter Ruiying 
Guess what day it is? [not simple]
Today is Li Ruiying and Jiang Yucai, the date of the 9th anniversary of marriage! ! ! [Seeking attention][Seeking attention][Seeking attention]
2009.10.14~2018.10.14, there is a long life in the whole, you have to go hand in hand. 
My beloved self-esteem cp, in the parallel universe of Ruiying and Sola (and perhaps the brothers and sisters of Sola) will always be happy,[shame]
I will always love you, always love Ruiying. 
I hope to see the next cooperation of the two actors in my lifetime. Ben Ruiying fans will always look forward to your next cooperation!

• 0065ElXsgy1fw7fgh9usaj30i00o2gpb.jpg
  • 0065ElXsgy1fw7fgh9usaj30i00o2gpb.jpg
  • 0065ElXsgy1fw7fgi3ixkj30jh0jh14p.jpg
  • 0065ElXsgy1fw7fging81j30m90m9qg9.jpg
  • 0065ElXsgy1fw7fgj6ifzj30m90m97hn.jpg
  • 0065ElXsgy1fw7fgjkqewj30zk0k0qa1.jpg
  • 0065ElXsgy1fw7fgltmtcj308c08cq30.jpg
Wow, awesome! Back also meet [poor][heart][heart]// @ y3_venus : can only envy.
Re-watching the video is another exciting [跪了][跪了]
pool. It [tears]
’s really too cool. I feel that my reaction is really stupid. [二哈]
Because the baby accidentally took me in and saw the pool in the ins and didn’t want to open the baby. so I cut it  L of millions of microblogging video _

006ihn0tgy1fw7ecndaf5j30fq0nmjs0.jpg

"Amazing You" (literally , 'Luxurious You' / 'You're My Luxury') originally sung by Han Dong Geun lyrics translation: There is nothing special about a painting-like house Any place, as long as you're there, is a painting-like work There is nothing special about a glowing day However the day is, as long as I'm with you, I don't need anything else While I have you, it is not a tough world Even when the world is tough, I realise that you're by my side I am grateful once again, I pray once again, I pray so that you'll remain unchanged and be by my side forever The mornings we open our eyes together Returning home every day after seeing you The one who is only mine, my one and only The amazing you (You're a luxury for me) I fall asleep, drunk on your generous kisses Yes, amazing (Yes, a luxury) You're amazing (You're a luxury) You're too amazing for me (You're a luxury for me) While I have you, it is not a rough world Even when the world is rough, I realise that you're by my side I pledge once again I promise once again I promise that I'll remain unchanged and be by your side forever The mornings we open our eyes together Returning home every day after seeing you The one who is only mine, my one and only You're too amazing for me (You're such a luxury for me) I fall asleep, drunk on your generous kisses Yes, amazing (Yes, a luxury) You're amazing (You're a luxury) You're too amazing for me (You're such a luxury for me) You are the person I've been imagining and dreaming of I can't believe that I can say we are really in love, I really can't believe it I, How can I, be deserving of being in love? On this night, we fall asleep together This meal prepared for me every day The one who is only mine, My one and only The amazing you (You're a luxury for me) I fall asleep, drunk on your generous kisses Yes, amazing (Yes, a luxury) You're amazing (You're a luxury) You're too amazing for me (You're such a luxury for me)