[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

006u2PGQgy1fwjf2lgnanj33402c01kx.jpg

Li Zhongshuo 's romance is an appendix to the album . 
I am praising my mini-shuo. The only one is a frontal photo. I amstill giving you a paste, sorry! Forgive me next time will try to make a good[love you][laugh haha]
@ Lee Jong-suk mini-seok and quietly went to the places you have traveled friends[smile]
  • LOL 1

e838d6c5gy1fwjqmp77kij20u00u0tbi.jpgCr.cafe.89mansion ⠀⠀
• 89 MANSION HALLOWEEN PARTY.89 Halloween in the mansion to welcome the PUB for a long time
On the 26th and 27th of the coming two days of the Halloween party * The restaurant is closed for business at 8:30 PM. ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
* From 9:30 PM, you can order our snacks and liquors.
* We will close the order on the menu until 12:30 AM and finish all sales at AM 02:00.
I hope you will have fun with this Halloween party and 89MANSION! I'm looking forward to it.
# 89m # 89mansion # 89 MansionSwaying blooming flowers

Fotografia postatÄ de Lee Jong Suk FansRu.Fotografia postatÄ de Lee Jong Suk FansRu.Fotografia postatÄ de Lee Jong Suk FansRu.Fotografia postatÄ de Lee Jong Suk FansRu.Fotografia postatÄ de Lee Jong Suk FansRu.Fotografia postatÄ de Lee Jong Suk FansRu.[2018.10.10 ELLE KOREA @ellekorea IG Update of#LeeJongSuk] [SCREENCAPS] 
Lee Jong Suk for #ELLEKorea November Issue - Behind The Scene.
Actor Lee Jong Suk, who informed of his return to the drama's land with "Romance Is A Supplement", met with <Elle> alone. He is already getting a lot of attention with the first romantic comedy after debut. How about finishing the day with a glamorous figure that shines even outside the camera lens?He will meet you in a good picture and interview in the November issue!Lee Jong Suk FansRu

Good morning baby, I am sending a congratulatory message to the course design ing [Meow meow]
#礼一安利李宝英# [10]2010 The birth of 
the rich man I really want to vomit, I [允悲]don’t want to write it, but everything else is written, it’s not good, no treasure. The English part is almost always viewed at 1.5 times speed. To be honest, this drama and the male owner in the Fengnian apartment really have to empathy. The female second is also a favorite. If you spit, don’t say too much. . 
Simply put, the female lord is a super thrifty to spread the goods, with a gift more than a penny is not willing to spend more than the rich man! Baoying playing this kind of funny character is still very easy to get started, [haha][haha][haha]
but this period is participated happy together, the shy British treasure we look  links: O link to this page  password: 823K 
# Monday Amway Baoying # # # the world's best Baoying # only Illustrated in the endorsement Lee # # very Happy to meet you, worship one #
  • 006rySvDly1fsn5qxv806j30k00dc753.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsn5r2z18zj30hs0hsjrf.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsn5r25z4vj30et0m83zt.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsn5r3jzkdj30hs0hs749.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsn5r671jvj30j60j6dg8.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsn5r4icizj30hs0hs749.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsn5r05salj30go0b4mxj.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsn5r538x5j30hs0hsmx7.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsn5qyx1orj30go0b40t7.jpg