[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Stjerne_ 

3 hours ago

Look at the show video of a beyond closet. Someone shakes his feet while watching. At the end, Gao Taiyong comes out and hangs his work card behind his back. He rushes to a man and compares with a V. He wants to leave the game coolly and rushes to the side. Going back to hahaha, it’s also a very cute person.:heart:

a02bc535gy1fwie9usufjj20qo1bf7eo.jpg

Li Zhongshuo IG STORY update

68d4f61fgy1fwies8u437j20qo1bfwhm.jpg

Stjerne_ 

12 minutes ago

181023 ig story 
Dear fans 
, when collecting homes, collect them one by one.. I saw all the duck dolls in the world. Everyone gave me a beautiful and heavy heart, I have all received them, and I have given these dolls more than me. they need the children how kind? I think you will agree 
(555 is a little angel[heart]
  • Like 1

006bk4yLly1fwgr87qrolj30j60j6myk.jpg
...off topic?!.:tounge_wink:...so, my dear brother, win or learn, never lose...!:heart:...coming soon!

:thumbsup:

#都暻秀# #朴慧秀# The starring movie "Swing Kids" public trailer ~ tells the story of the "Swing Kids" of the Wuhe Dance Company, which is only enthusiasm for dance, in the prison of the giant jail prison in 1951. The story of blood boiling. Du Xiu Xiu plays the dynasty-fresh-junior "Lu Ji Xiu" who is addicted to the charm of tap dancing. The film will be released in December. L struggle in Korea seconds to shoot video