[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

[#LeeJongSuk Offically Agency #A_ManProjectFighting!! We always support you! 2018.10.22 @amanproject2018 IG Update:
Translation Hi. This is the A-man project.
First, thank you for your interest and love to our actors. The A-MAN project is cruising in support of many people. 
However, some netizens are constantly experiencing inconveniences such as unfounded rumors and violations of their rights to their actors. .
We have secured a number of grounds for legal sanctions and will continue to respond to such misconduct in the future. .
The related information, inquiries and suggestions are as follows:
Please send it to: aman_leejongsuk@naver.com.
Thank you.
Lee Jong Suk FansRu

[Showbiz Korea] Shin Jae-ha embodies his characters with his solid performance in various works 
#ShinJaeHa is speacking a lot about #LeeJongSuk during this interview
Q: Best character
SJH: BEST CHARACTER #3 - Jeong Seung Won in "While You Were Sleeping"
I had one scene with actor Lee Jong Suk in the TV drama "Pinocchio".
I thought about when I wil work again with Jong Suk, but I FOUND OUT WE WERE BROTHERS IN "While You Were Sleeping". One scene pops into my mind when I think about this drama. Suzy's character has a dream about my character's home, Jong Suk messed up the house and was being a couch potato watching TV and I came out and bickered with him. We did not have any lines, we just had comments and we ad=libbed through this scene. As soon as I walked out, I hit Jong Suk with the slippers I was wearing. I hit him as I asked who is going clean the mess up. That scene was aired and Jong Suk said he was caught off-guard at that moment as he did not know I would do that and I didn't know either. We laughed throughout the shoot so I remeber that scene the most.
Q: We heared that there is a special actor who shares your life and respects..... 
SJH: It would be Lee Jong Suk. It's been a while since the shoot ended and a lot of time has passed but we still talk every day and we meet at least twice to three times a week. I always end my day with Jong Suk. He took good care of me during the shoot, he told me things I lacked in and made suggestions about my acting and those scenes were arried. I learnd immensely from him and I still rely a lot on him. He is first to hear about my worries or good news, so Jong Suk is very special to me.

41801186_2052260968127679_2367733088517095424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-otp1-1.xx&oh=49c91348b34632a943e699d87186fdef&oe=5C415A20

• Like 1

68d4f61fgy1fwh5g83kfgj20x71av7dv.jpg

Stjerne_ 

2 hours ago

Ah, look good! ! ! 
Cr rang5959/Elle Korea November issue68d4f61fgy1fwh50yb3ndj20vs13swkf.jpg

Stjerne_ 

2 hours ago

Juvenile :innocent: on the left
68d4f61fgw1f0e32jcs1vj20gn0cjjtv.jpg

Stjerne_ 

1 hour ago

This child[允悲]

@stjerne_ : 160127 ins: The slogan of cass is really good. If nothing is done, nothing will happen. Ha.. Going to work.. What happens is annoying.. :dissapointed: One day will end Passing away, this green youth? ᄏ (The last sentence is like answering the lyrics of OST, tangled people hhh~)
  • Like 1