Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

lmfao, remember guys? I never saw this moment with translation and man I’m dying from laughing, that Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum couple were just 1% short from winning couple award and instead Seo Joon won one with Ji Sung XD

Lol same. This is my first time seeing it with eng sub. How funny their reaction was. They're like they're in dilemma to feel happy or sad about the win :lol:

• LOL 4

On 12/22/2019 at 10:33 AM, Anjalifairy said:

I believe every tv station building has its own studio for various purposes. It's their great editing skill to make a set looks so real ^_^ Like in wwwsk, i guess LYJ's office set actually was in a studio, not a real one ;)

I think I saw their office somewhere else. I just don’t remember if it’s was also tvN drama or not :sweat_smile:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

lmfao, remember guys? I never saw this moment with translation and man I’m dying from laughing, that Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum couple were just 1% short from winning couple award and instead Seo Joon won one with Ji Sung XD

Poor Seojoon, he needed to wait until Fight My Way to win a proper couple award with a girl :joy: Also poor Hwang Jung Eum, she had that year dramas with both of them, but instead of winning she watched them both winning, but not with her :lol: Best love triangle ever :joy:

• LOL 4

Watch: Park Seo Joon, Kwon Nara, And Kim Da Mi Chase After Their Dreams In Upcoming Drama “Itaewon Class”

Watch: Park Seo Joon, Kwon Nara, And Kim Da Mi Chase After Their Dreams In Upcoming Drama “Itaewon Class”

JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Itaewon Class” has released its first teaser!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Itaewon Class” is a new drama about young people brought together by their stubbornness, passion, and youthful bravado. Within the narrow streets of Itaewon, they begin their own fledgling revolt against an unreasonable society as they chase after their dreams and the freedom to live according to their own unique perspectives.

Park Seo Joon will be starring in the drama as Park Sae Roy, a passionate entrepreneur who is uncompromising in the face of injustice as he goes up against the food industry conglomerate Jang Ga. Kim Da Mi will play Jo Yi Seo, a highly intelligent sociopath with the face of an angel but a completely different personality. Finally, Kwon Nara will be playing Oh Soo Ah, an honest and confident woman who was Park Sae Roy’s first love and is now an employee of a rival company.

In the first teaser for the upcoming drama, Park Sae Roy, Jo Yi Seo, and Oh Soo Ah are running towards something in the night streets of Itaewon underneath the shining neon signs. Oh Soo Ah looks at Park Sae Roy as she narrates, “You are too bright for me.” The teaser cuts to Jo Yi Seo, who also looks in his direction as she narrates, “Rather than a so-so person, I’m going to make you into a great man,” hinting at the complicated relationship between the three leads.

Finally, Park Sae Roy shows up with his shining youthful energy as his voiceover says, “I don’t care what you do to me. I’m going to live life while accomplishing everything I want to.”

“Itaewon Class” is set to premiere on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Chocolate”

credit:soompi

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

How sweet his niece is. 

Rough translation from his niece drawing : will you buy it for me later?(pointing the bear)

Uncle, happy birthday. Don't be sick, take care. JiYu (her name).

His caption : thank you, JiYu-ya. But it's not gonna be easy.

Please correct me if my trans is wrong :D

And yesss his profile pic, am i normal that i even want to pinch a picture? It's too cute :lol::love:

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

How sweet his niece is. 

Rough translation from his niece drawing : will you buy it for me later?(pointing the bear)

And yesss his profile pic, am i normal that i even want to pinch a picture? It's too cute :lol::love:

Awww, so he is uncle, that for sure spoils his nieces hehehhe

So cute ^_^

Thank you for translating :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

How sweet his niece is. 

I saw someone trans on instagram. Seems like there's a little mistake in my trans. It should be "i'll buy it for you later" not "will you buy it for me later?".

Sorry Jiyu-ya, it's you who is so kindhearted. This materialistic eonni do apologize to you :lol::lol:

• LOL 4

33 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I saw someone trans on instagram. Seems like there's a little mistake in my trans. It should be "i'll buy it for you later" not "will you buy it for me later?".

Sorry Jiyu-ya, it's you who is so kindhearted. This materialistic eonni do apologize to you :lol::lol:

They also translated it like you :lol: 

Anyway, it's sweet from you to draw her uncle cake. And she has talent ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 2