Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

10 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdhAQ1TjIpa/?igshid=170pu9psi1vxw

Lol look at how Seojun doesn't want to get some attention coz he's with seniors. The way he "ssshhhh" and the fan's laughter still cracks me up:))

He is so precious, seriously :Cornykiss:I want to squeeze hug him sometimes... Like all the times xD

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve Me too! Sometimes when i see him on my screen, i feel like i wanna pinch him, squeeze him, and eat him lmao. He's like getting cuter and younger these days. Awesome better takes a really a good care of this precious cutie 

I know right, he is so precious and gentle the way he moves. Like a total cutie. Sometimes mischievous, yet also very polite, careful and attentive :bashful:
He is also someone who takes really good care of his company employees and staff members. He brought a whooping 9 billion won building to support them :transforms:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

I know right, he is so precious and gentle the way he moves. Like a total cutie. Sometimes mischievous, yet also very polite, careful and attentive :bashful:
He is also someone who takes really good care of his company employees and staff members. He brought a whooping 9 billion won building to support them :transforms:

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy Totally agree with you. He is so precious.:heart:  I think Awesome should really take care our Seo Joon well otherwise he will run away. Lol. 

Cant wait for Friday. Miss him a lot. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Gisell Gisell He is too loyal :sweatingbullets: Unless the head management changes, I guess he will be with Awesome ENT., he was with his CEO from his debut days. Plus I read he was given some shares after their acquisition/merge(?) with Kakao M. 

@ivanovie25 Maybe it was leaked and deleted? Lucky you, I could catch it :sad1:

• Like 5

So there is a rumor from DC about Seo Jun getting an offer for a drama (all actors mentioned there have different dramas that they got offers). DC in that regard is highly untrustworthy and none of their rumors came true so far. But it’s our first “rumor” in a while. I’m simply hungry for any “news, rumors and speculations” lmfao Even if a star of Seo Jun’s caliber gets an offers all the time behind the scene  xD 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Gisell Gisell He is too loyal :sweatingbullets: Unless the head management changes, I guess he will be with Awesome ENT., he was with his CEO from his debut days. Plus I read he was given some shares after their acquisition/merge(?) with Kakao M. 

@ivanovie25 Maybe it was leaked and deleted? Lucky you, I could catch it :sad1:

@serenilmauve Our Seo Joon is really a gem. I really admire him. Jinja. :fullofhearts:

About the shares, it is correct? I think I ever read somewhere but I am not sure as well.

Through YS, now I understand why his friendship with WS can last so long. I also wanna have hyung like him. I dont have brothers so I am envy seeing people with brothers and they are closed. Lol.

Waiting for his drama news. I just wanna see him all the times. :love:

@ivanovie25 I didnt see the video too. We are still waiting the Hermes outfit too. :blush:

• Like 4

I accidentally saw this cut again and for some reasons it hit me only now. He is not simply repeating, he is actually acting the scene the way he would. Like from the speed of how he said “Grandfather, thank you. Mom, I love you” to facial expression, eyes and head movement it’s 100% Park Seo Jun’s style of acting. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1