Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

6 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I listen almost all his OSTs from time to time. I like them, even that cheesy one from Dream High 2 :lol: But I do understand why he is not into singing anymore (and he never was in the first place xD He was always so shy and so unsure when he was singing xD).

Lol i just can't stand seeing him in Dream High though :lol: He's still so skinny. His hairstyle, make up, even dancing, i just can't.... :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

That happens when you near the ending :tears: Because you already aware, that it will be soon over. Like I want so much to see last episodes, yet I don’t at the same time too :tears:

Yes i feel the same too! This is the first time i feel like i don't really want the new episodes to come quickly. Bcs when it comes, then it's the end :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Lol i just can't stand seeing him in Dream High though :lol: He's still so skinny. His hairstyle, make up, even dancing, i just can't.... :lol:

I can’t watch Dream High not because of his looks ( he is still same handsome), but because how bad it is xD And there is not enough of PSJ for me to stay and watch it. So I skipped for his moments the first time and it’s not a project I ever re-watched since then xD

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I can’t watch Dream High not because of his looks ( he is still same handsome), but because how bad it is xD And there is not enough of PSJ for me to stay and watch it. So I skipped for his moments the first time and it’s not a project I ever re-watched since then xD

Oh so you watched Dream High recently? I mean after you know PSJ? I watched it back then bcs i love the first season. But i wasn't aware that there's him in it :joy: And now even though i'm aware, i still don't want to re-watch it again lol i'm sorry bamtol :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

NU’EST’s Minhyun Shares Hopes For Acting, Admiration For Park Seo Joon, Dramas He’s Been Watching, And More

When asked about what he’s been watching recently, he answered “Melo Is My Nature,” “Itaewon Class,” and “Crash Landing on You.” He explained that although he knows “Hyena” is popular nowadays, he’s not interested in that kind of genre and likes romance more.

Minhyun shared that he really likes the character Park Sae Roy (played by Park Seo Joon) in “Itaewon Class.” Laughing, he said, “Isn’t he so cool? It’s like one of my hopes and wishes. [I want to play] a character full of perseverance and hope. Each of his lines is a wise saying, so I heard that there are a lot of people who cheer up while watching the drama. He’s full of justice. [His character] might not suit me though.” He added that if he got the chance to act, he would like to play a character that resembles him, such as a man who lives an upright life.

He continued to praise Park Seo Joon, saying, “Aren’t we alike? Park Seo Joon hyung is very warm-hearted, and he’s a cool guy. I texted him when ‘Itaewon Class’ started, saying, ‘Thanks to you, I’m feeling comforted while watching the drama.’ He replied that he’s also feeling energized. I was happy.”

soompi: https://www.soompi.com/article/1389130wpp/nuests-minhyun-shares-hopes-for-acting-admiration-for-park-seo-joon-dramas-hes-been-watching-and-more

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh so you watched Dream High recently? I mean after you know PSJ? I watched it back then bcs i love the first season. But i wasn't aware that there's him in it :joy: And now even though i'm aware, i still don't want to re-watch it again lol i'm sorry bamtol :lol:

Yes, I’m watching dramas for a long time, but I wasn’t interested in Dream High 2, so it was basically “omg, he was there too” realization :lol:

You should try to watch his singing/dancing moments. PSJ has strange power to not cheesy things cheesy somehow (in my eyes) xD I think I never ever cringed while watching him acting;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Yes, I’m watching dramas for a long time, but I wasn’t interested in Dream High 2, so it was basically “omg, he was there too” realization :lol:

You should try to watch his singing/dancing moments. PSJ has strange power to not cheesy things cheesy somehow (in my eyes) xD I think I never ever cringed while watching him acting;)

Actually i've tried it many times to watch it but i just can't. I'm afraid i would end up closing my eyes and curling my fingers everytime he appears on my screen :lol: Now i doubt myself as his fan :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

26 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Actually i've tried it many times to watch it but i just can't. I'm afraid i would end up closing my eyes and curling my fingers everytime he appears on my screen :lol: Now i doubt myself as his fan :joy:

ahhaha, don’t;) That’s okay if you cringe xD 

His proportions though :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1