Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Michelle Tang i agree with you. He's a friendly, cute, sweet and nice guy. He got new CF offer and new drama offer. Moreover his FM tickets sold out in just one minute. This proves that he is really famous in Korea now. I'm happy for him. About Hwarang, i don't mind if he receives the offer. I will support him. As i said before, i'm just worried about the number of episodes. It's too long >< I believe he will make a good and wise decision for his upcoming project.

Just found this screen cap. Judging from SJ's hair it's new. I think it was captured from one of Japanese entertainment program.

CWCP9dIVAAAPs05.jpg

M_JUNNER IG

Strange Love Triangle Arises Among Nominees of MBC’s “Best Couple” Award

Strange Love Triangle Arises Among Nominees of MBC’s “Best Couple” Award

Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, and Park Seo Joon have all been nominated for the “Best Couple” award – but in a strange combination.

On December 10, MBC revealed their list of nominees for the 2015 MBC Drama Awards. People can go to the imbc homepage to vote for the Popularity Awards, which includes Favorite Actor/Actress, Best Couple, and the Viewers’ Favorite Drama of the Year. The voting will close on December 24 and the results will be revealed through the live broadcast.

mbc drama awards 2015

12 couples have been nominated for “Best Couple,” including Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung in “Kill Me, Heal Me,” while Hwang Jung Eum appears again with Park Seo Joon for “She Was Pretty.” To make it even stranger, Park Seo Joon and Ji Sung (in the personality of Yona) appear together on the list too!

All three actors appeared on “Kill Me, Heal Me” and Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon went on to play the lead couple in “She Was Pretty.” In “Kill Me, Heal Me” Hwang Jung Eum plays the female lead opposite Ji Sung, who suffers from seven multiple personalities, while Park Seo Joon plays her older brother. In “She Was Pretty,” Hwang Jung Eum plays Park Seo Joon’s childhood-friend-turned-girlfriend.

The 2015 MBC Acting Awards will be broadcast live on December 30 at 8:55 p.m KST. The event will be emceed by Shin Dong Yup and Lee Sung Kyung.

source: soompi

• Like 1

I'm not sure whether this old interview article had been posted before or not..But hopefully not a repost..

[Interview] Park Seo-joon from "Chronicles of Evil"

photo595638.jpg

"I don't know the score. I was more curious about the reactions".

That's what he said when we congratulated him on coming in first at the box office.

Actor Park Seo-joon debuted in 2011 through Bang Yong-gook's music video "I Remember" and has been acting for 5 years but "Chronicles of Evil" was his first movie. He waited to be chosen by Baek Woon-hak and has done it successfully. He's being showered with positive reviews about his action but Park Seo-joon stays modest. "The number of audience is completely up to fate. I never thought about the numbers while I was acting and the same goes for the movie".

Park Seo-joon has built his career little by little. He set out with "Dream High 2" in 2012 and then moved onto "Gold, Appear!". Then he starred in "A Witch's Love" and MBC "Kill Me, Heal Me". He is done with National Service so he has nothing to bother him about up ahead. This has helped him progress is such a short time.

photo595639.jpg

"Chronicles of Evil" was a challenge for Park Seo-joon. It's about a detective who commits an accidental murder right before a promotion and tries to cover up his mistake but the body is appears again. Park Seo-joon plays a rookie detective.

There was no romance in this movie and there was action and bisexuality involved. Everything was new toPark Seo-joon. It wasn't an easy challenge. Still, he decided to go along with it.

"There aren't many roles for an actor in his 20s. You get more options as you grow older. However, my role in the movie was really great and the scenario was great. Anyone would've wanted it. I was patient enough and I was rewarded for it".

At the product premiere, Baek Woon-hak said, "I didn't even know Park Seo-joon when someone mentioned him during casting. Now I know he's going to be great. Son Hyeon-joo also said, "He's going to be a world star".

When he was asked how he turned around the people's hearts, he said, "I wasn't perfect but I tried to be".

"I didn't think about what I had to be. I ended up with a good role after a long time of waiting so I was responsible for it. I took responsibility and talked about it and even put in my own thoughts".

photo595640.jpg

Still, it wasn't an easy character. Park Seo-joon also said, "I learned new things about Cha Dong-jae as I read along the script. It wasn't easy unraveling the relationship between Cha Dong-jae, Chief Choi (Son Hyeon-joo) and Kim Jin-gyu (Choi Daniel). The definition of acting can change according to how I act".Park Seo-joon also had to adapt to the new genre.

"Romance easily shakes up anyone who watches it. For example, holding hands and even hugging is taken at a full shot. I wondered what I could do in a movie that has no romance at all. It was different but something new and fresh at the same time".

Park Seo-joon seems to enjoy acting but he is not ready for entertainment. He's scared, and that's why he politely refuses to star in any TV shows for now.

"I've been acting and I'm confident about it but I don't know what to do in a TV show. I don't want myself being exposed. I don't know when I'll change my mind, but for now, I'm scared".

He's been busy since his debut and has never taken a break yet. He claims 'taking a break' is not starting something right away since "Chronicles of Evil". He takes this time to shoot ads and meet with fans he didn't have the time to meet.

He must be exhausted but Park Seo-joon says, "After "Chronicles of Evil" I might do something at the end of the year". Even though he has no plans at the moment, he plans on continuing to act in the future.

"Whatever the case, I think now is important. I can't multitask, although I need to be more aware of those around me, too. It's sad".

photo595641.jpg

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

credit: hancinema

• Like 3

PSJ updated his IG! I guess this pic taken after the year-end party with Keyeast family yesterday. Aigoo i love his smile :wub:

Trans by @ hisumbrella: Wear something warm and come. Let's meet later. 

Rice-wreath for PSJ's 1st FM!

CWElsJQVAAACBOZ.jpg

12331734_951891411546140_370911786_n.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm come back. Finally i can access this forum. Really miss this forum and our PSJ.

@freya_xian88: Yes maybe we must save some money for going to Korea and see him directly (attend his fan meeting). :wub:

@ilwoo_aein: Looks like you fans the boy with fashionista looks. Haha. ;) and the boys which didn't have double eyelids. For the fan pic you post (PSJ's look at Incheon airport when he got back from NYC), i love too, if you love his boyish look, i love his down hair. haha. :heart:

@missling1: But thanks God, it's already fixed now. Haha. And yes, he still contact with his co star in his previous drama. How friendly he is.

For MBC drama awards, I want SWP and KMHM win the award. And for the best couple award. >.< I hope Orion and Ahn Yoona win the award. :):):)

For his new drama. Whatever he decide, i will support him. :wub:

Btw, I'm really happy, for everyone's updates and comments in this forum. Really enjoy it. Every post, news, comment, pic, video, etc is valuable for me. PSJ's smile and style in every pic is too sweet to handle. >.<

Guest ireumimolla
On 12/11/2015 at 11:11 PM, ilwoo_aein said:

I really love PSJ's look at Incheon airport when he got back from NYC. I love his boyish look B)

Here more HQ fan-pics of him at Incheon airport last Monday..Cool as ever :wub:

I miss SWP so much and then i found this video..My JSJ :wub:

Aww @ilwoo_aein THANK YOU FOR THE VID! I miss him and SWP so much... He was trying sooo hard to hold back his laughter but her antics were just too funny. He sounded so helpless when he asked how is he going to not laugh. Too cute! ^_^

@rainiecute ohh yes i am! Hahaha..You noticed my preference of K-actors..Those with fashionista looks and those who didn't have double eyelids..The real Korean man :P :lol: I don't know why but i love PSJ with boyish look the most. And when his hair down :wub:

@ireumimolla you're welcome. I miss him and SWP so much. Hope to see him with new drama soon :)

More fan-pics of PSJ from his FM today! He's wearing a suit! B) And his smile :w00t:

CWF46raWsAAUWCU.jpg

CWF453GXIAIJoUl.jpg

CWF47-EWIAAp160.jpg

CWF483RWIAAp6FE.jpg

• Like 1

@ilwoo_aein thank you so much for your update dear... I prefer his hair down too... look more comfortable and not that strict like his character in SWP, but sometimes with hair up, he looks cool too.. okay, I am confusing myself again, I am too in love with him... Feeling the same with you too, waiting for his next project. I am now still lurking around his previous works... I just can not bear his romantic side in WR, that "ang" face which he showed in the fanmeeting...omo... I am screaming like crazy...

_OW9ILNChZhttps://www.instagram.com/p/_OW9ILNChZ/

@Michelle Tang thank you for your information, I have tried to change VPN and it works...

@rainiecute after looking at all the photos taken today, I will start doing part time job soon and save some money to meet him... he is so handsome and cute at the same time, I want to meet him directly

I love his singing in this video... (CR: bba ggom youtube)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjF3JgG5yrk

Edited by freya_xian88
  • Like 2

Keyeast yang IG update!

CWGy6iQU8AApTJD.jpg

#박서준 #첫번째 #팬미팅#첫만남
다들 고생 많았어.♡♡♡성공적이고..감동적으로~
현우야! 고맙다.~♡♡♡

Trans >> #ParkSeoJoon #First #Fanmeeting #FirstMeet thank you all for your hardwork ♡♡♡ It's successfull..and so touching~ Hyun Woo yaa~! Thank you ~♡♡♡

@freya_xian88 you're welcome :) So you like his hair down too *high five* I'm happy that i'm not alone :D I agree with you that he looks cool when his hair up. I like him more and more each day. Feeling guilty to my other hubbies :lol: Oh yes, i love seeing his romantic side not only in WR but also in SWP :wub: Hope to see him back with good drama project. 

• Like 1

I'm so happy today because my keyeast OTP got together! Lee Hyunwoo went to PSJ's fanmeet with a cake hehehe :D

e8e6f40agw1eyyckm1173j20qo0htwga.jpgbfecf067gw1eyycyhq59lj20k00qognd.jpg

And I've been watching so many fancams... he cried so many times at the 2nd session of the fanmeet :tears: He's so genuine & humble with his words...

CWG9Vp_UsAASRk7.jpg

• Like 4

Media pics of PSJ at his 1st FM!

<My spoiler tag is not working. Something's wrong with my desktop. Sorry :sweatingbullets:>

박서준, 2500명 아시아 팬들과 함께한 팬미팅 성료…'설렘+유쾌+감동'

>> Park Seo Joon successfully finishes a fan-meeting with 2500 asia fans...'heart-fluttering + enjoyable + touching'

2015121400915_0.jpg

2015121400915_1.jpg

2015121400915_2.jpg

2015121400915_3.jpg

2015121400915_4.jpg

2015121400915_5.jpg

2015121400915_6.jpg

2015121400915_7.jpg

source: TheStar

• Like 2

Park Seo-joon’s fan meeting a success

Actor Park Seo-joon successfully wrapped up his first-ever fan meeting Sunday, with over 2,500 fans from across Asia in attendance.

Park, 27, held a fan meeting twice on Sunday at Goyang Eoullimnuri Arts Center in Gyeonggi Province.

Park Seo-joon (KeyEast)

On Monday a representative from Park’s agency KeyEast said, “2,500 Asian fans from Korea, China and Japan attended the event.”

“Park prepared everything from the whole two-hour-long program to song selections and the gifts to the fans,” the representative added.

The fan meeting tickets were sold out in just a minute when they opened in October. The agency responded to the demand by holding a second event on the day.

During the fan meeting, Park sang tracks from the TV dramas he starred in, including “Come Into My Heart” from “Witch’s Romance,” “Letting You Go” from “Kill Me, Heal Me” and “A Long Way” from “She Was Pretty.” Singer Kim Ji-soo and actor Lee Hyun-woo featured as a special guest of the event.

Park recently starred in popular TV drama “She Was Pretty” opposite actress Hwang Jung-eum.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3

@ilwoo_aein  : Wow thank you for so many update about PSJ. Really happy now. :)
Haha I noticed when I see the pic of PSJ and your profile pic. I noticed both of the man didn't have double eyelid and also have fashionista looks. Don't feel guilty to your other hubbies. I'm sure he will understand. Who can resist PSJ's smile, sometimes he's mischievous look, and his romantic side. >.<

me too me too.. i love PSJ with his hair down @ilwoo_aein and @freya_xian88.. count me in. :) I start love him when i see his hair down haha. :wub: But he looks cool too when his hair up especially in WR. :wub:

@freya_xian88: aja aja fighting.. good luck with your job and hope you will meet him soon. :)

@yaqiyuki : thank you for your update :wub: and do you know why he cried in his fan meet?

• Like 2

@rainiecute you're welcome ;) I'm happy that all of my favorite actors are good looking, popular and have fashionista looks :D I always feel guilty to them...Especially to Ilwoo since he's my 1st hubby :lol: He probably know that i fall in love with PSJ because of his cute smile and mischievous side of him. So you love PSJ with his hair down too *high-five* welcome to the club hahaha..Ahh just like you, besides his boyish look, i love his look in WR. His hair is up there but it really suitable for him. :wub:

Park Seo Joon and Keyeast yang's son took a pic together at behind the stage of PSJ's 1st FM :D 

12331749_1696373057245509_1420781432_n.j

Keyeast team celebrating PSJ's birthday ^_^

12331571_1108082705870859_1456407967_n.j

12383531_1052000131497610_1853787695_n.j

Unseen pic of PSJ and Siwon at PSJ's brother wedding ceremony

12362458_454940584701724_2119910630_n.jp

• Like 2