Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Seo-jun cast in upcoming film

Actor Park Seo-jun has been cast to play the lead role in director Lee Byung-hun’s next film, tentatively titled “Dream,” according to the film distribution company Megabox Plus M on Thursday evening.

Park will portray the role of talented soccer player Yoon Hong-dae, who is on the verge of being kicked off the national soccer team due to unprecedented circumstances. In order to stay on the team, Yoon needs to train a group of players who’ve never kicked a soccer ball in their lives.

Park recently appeared in films such as “The Divine Fury” this summer and “Midnight Runners” in 2017. Director Lee is behind this year’s blockbuster comedy “Extreme Job” and recently wrapped his first drama series “Be Melodramatic” for JTBC.

The movie will finalize their cast and begin filming next year.

By Lee Jae-lim

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

*** While we wait for the movie to be released, we’ll be able to catch Park Seo-joon on the small screen early next year as his drama "Itaewon Class" is set to air at the start of next year (2020). His role in the upcoming movie fits him to a T since Park Seo-joon looks very athletic. Since he lost weight from his last movie, which his role called for it - I am sure he will be in good form for his upcoming film again. Park Seo-Joon is a must- watch for me. :P

• Like 3

Park Seo Joon Partners With “Extreme Job” Director Lee Byeong Hun For New Film

71491977_10156186039980672_4822440390059

Park Seo Joon continues to prove his star power.

The actor recently confirmed that he is starring in another film tentatively titled Dream. Director Lee Byeong Hun headlines the film. PD Lee also had another hit movie in 2019, Extreme Job, starring Ryoo Seung Ryong, Lee Ha Nee and Gong Myung.

Park Seo Joon

The actor takes on the role of Yoon Hong Dae.  The rough story sketch is that Hong Dae is a soccer player who gets involved in an unexpected incident. As a result, Hong Dae receives disciplinary measure and is appointed as a coach for a national soccer team.

However, this particular soccer team is more unique than the rest. The team’s players actually consists of homeless people.

Furthermore, these new players have no experience in playing soccer at all. Hong Dae must train his new soccer team and lead them in competing in the Homeless World Cup.

Director Lee has been enjoying success for 2019. His 2019 movie, Extreme Job, drew in 16 million viewers during its run in the box office. Additionally, he also took on the role as director for his very first drama, Be Melodramatic. In 2018, he directed the movie What A Man Wants. 

Meanwhile, Park recently starred in another 2019 movie, The Divine Fury. His character, Yong Hoo was a martial arts artist who gets involved in exorcism. Park also did a cameo role for the famed movie Parasite, which won the highest prize in the recent Cannes Film Festival.

Aside from Dream, Park will also return to the small screen via the jTBC drama Itaewon Class. The drama is based on a webtoon of the same title and is set for 2020 premiere.

Filming for Dream starts in 2020. No release date has been set.

SOURCE: Sports Donga

• Like 3

*** PSJ had to cut his hair for his new drama soon. He's working very hard. It doesn't look bad on him although, I know I'll get used to it.....He pulls it off, anyway. :P

Park Seo Joon Goes Extreme Hair Crop and Signs On for New Movie with Director of Mega Hit Extreme Job

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2019/10/12/park-seo-joon-goes-extreme-hair-crop-and-signs-on-for-new-movie-with-director-of-mega-hit-extreme-job/

• Like 3

10 Wealthiest and Influential Korean Actors in the World

Without a doubt the Korean fever or Hallyu wave has infected everyone, it would come as no surprise, that Korean artists and talents are now the biggest resources of Korea contributing billions and billions of dollars in their economy.

We compiled the Top 10 Highest Paid Korean Actors, the most loved and Korean actors who made a huge impression all over the world apart from BTS. The amount of money is not listed according to order, due to the different contracts and brands that they are currently endorsing, this article is an estimate of their ability and current popularity based in figures of 2019 and potential for earnings in 2020.

694f8ad501c9905654de456ca06fe087-567x381

2. Park Seo Jun / Park Seo Joon

One of the most humble and most beloved Korean actors in the world. Known for his iconic role in What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim that catapulted him into immense fame. He was able to fill up a 15,000 seater in one of the biggest shopping malls in the world in the Philippines in collaboration with Bench and was paid millions of pesos just to appear in the crowd.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.menhave.com/10-highest-paid-korean-actors/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

*** Hahaha - you're so funny, PSJ! Now, I can imagine how he is as a Dad in the future. He's good towards his nephew- he's surely very good towards his kid/s in the future. He'll be great Dad for sure. He's super cute with his nephew in the picture, so COOL! The way he's so caring makes my heart flutter. I guess he's an adorable uncle who likes to spoil his nephew. :P

Male Stars Who Will Be Super Dads In The Future

Family time during the holidays includes seeing nieces, nephews, and cousins. Although this can seem tiring to some, many male stars have joyfully taken on this opportunity to spend quality time with their younger relatives.

Continue reading to see some male celebrities who are great at looking after their younger family members and give fans a glimpse at their future fatherly roles!

Park Seo Joon

Park-Seo-Joon1.jpg

In 2015, the actor expressed his love for his nephew at his first fan meeting, which was broadcast on SBS’s “Night of TV Entertainment” (literal title).

He said, “I’m really famous for loving my nephew, but there are many times when I feel upset at my nephew. He cries whenever he sees me.” Making everyone laugh, he added, “But I think that he might open his eyes when he turns three. I think he’ll realize, ‘Ah, this is my financer. This is where my shoes come from.'”

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Peakboy Shares Stories About Friendship With BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, And Choi Woo Shik

b5b147686ef649b6be8734cc8d6eb91f.jpeg?s=

Peakboy appeared on MBC’s “Idol Radio” and opened up about his friendship with Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, and BTS’s V.

Earlier this month, V shared a vlog about the quartet’s trip to Jeju Island, and Peakboy explained, “Park Seo Joon played a big role in me becoming friends with the others. He’s the one who introduced me to them, saying that he knows some good people I should meet.”

He shared a fun bit of information from the trip as he said, “Because we each have different music preferences, we kept requesting songs that fit our individual taste in the car. It was usually the person sitting in the front passenger seat who controlled the playlist.”

Speaking of playlists, when asked to recommend songs for his own playlist, he included songs from Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik. He explained, “The two of them are not just my friends, but my seniors in the entertainment industry. When they go on radio shows, they recommend my songs quite a lot. I recently asked them, ‘Is it okay if I recommend your song this time?’ and they both said to pick each other’s song. I think they were shy.” So he went ahead and recommended Choi Woo Shik’s “A Cup of Soju,” which is part of the OST for film “Parasite,” as well as Park Seo Joon’s “You’re In My Heart.”

Peakboy added, “V is an amazing friend but BTS’s songs are already played so much on the radio that I thought it would be meaningful to introduce songs from people of a different field for listeners.”

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

17 hours ago, sueeila said:

I really love watching him eat.. especially in Youn's kitchen.. he's just being his natural self without feeling self-conscious 

Hi sueeila, thanks for sharing this video. I have fun watching it. I couldn't agree with you more - he was so candid. I always love watching this kind of moment..... :P

• Like 4

PARK Seo-jun Laces Up for Soccer Film DREAM

ZAdJZzsTIMVDFnEspQTz.jpg

PARK Seo-jun, star of Midnight Runners (2017) and The Divine Fury, will play the lead in Dream (working title), the latest film from director LEE Byoung-heon, the hitmaker behind this year’s comedy smash Extreme Job.

The young star will play YOON Hong-dae, a soccer star who becomes a coach and unwittingly finds himself at the helm of a squad of 11 homeless players who seek to triumph in the ‘homeless world cup’.

Last seen in the occult action-thriller-horror The Divine Fury, PARK is a major star across both the big and small screen. His biggest box office hit as a leading man was playing a police academy recruit going after a gang of criminals in the 2017 sleeper hit action-comedy Midnight Runners. His other roles include a cameo in BONG Joon-ho’s PARASITE this year. Dream will mark a return to sports films for PARK, whose first ever feature film role was a supporting part in the baseball drama Perfect Game (2011).

Director LEE reached lofty box office heights earlier this year when his cop-comedy Extreme Job welcomed over 16 million viewers during the Lunar New Year holiday season to become the second highest grossing Korean film of all time. His previous films include the youth comedy hit Twenty (2015) and the affair comedy What a Man Wants (2018).

Megabox Plus M will distribute the film which is scheduled to go into production next year.

credit : http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/news.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601006&seq=5253&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The Cutest Korean Celebrity Pets We’re Obsessing Over

It’s common to see Korean celebrities adoring and adopting pets. Being a pet owner has become a huge phenomenon in South Korea and most recently, there has been a lot of advocating for adopting and rescuing pets. The list of celebrities uploading photos of their beloved pet animals are endless, and it’s created a sea of warmth and adorableness. I mean, who doesn’t love animals?! Here’s a post dedicated to SOME of the celebrity pets we’re obsessing over these days.

Warning: You might die of cuteness. Beware!

Park Seo Joon – Simba

Park Seo Joon’s doppelganger in dog form would be his dog. They both look identically adorable!

It’s so fluffy, I die!

park-seo-joon-simba.png

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

*** More actors have confirmed for the upcoming drama “Itaewon Class” starring Park Seo Joon.  David Lee, Lee Joo Young, and Kim Hye Eun have now been added to the cast line-up. David Lee will star as Lee Ho Jin, who works with Park Sae Roy (Park Seo Joon) in the new business. Lee Joo Young will play the cool Ma Hyun, who works as a chef at Park Sae Roy’s pocha (outdoor Korean food business). Kim Hye Eun will take the role of Kang Min Jung, the executive director of Jangga Group. Her last drama was “Doctor John,” where she portrayed a sharp, talented doctor. :P

• Like 2

Hello, to everyone who is here. I’m not a new member to soompi, mostly a lurker, but it was a very long time ago, when I even visited this place last time. Resently I returned to k-drama world simply because of how captivating it was to watch Park Seo Joon’s acting. Considering how great as an actor Park Seo Joon is, it’s just heartbreaking to see his thread here getting only 67 pages. Seeing this type of little recognition he gained on this site is sad;( So, I will try to help update here.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, pluviopmauve said:

Hello to everyone who is there. I’m not a new member to soompi, but it was a very long time ago, when I even visited this place. Resently I returned to k-drama world simply because of how captivating it was to watch Park Seo Joon’s acting. Considering how great an actor’s Park Seo Joon is, it’s just heartbreaking to see his thread here getting only 67 pages.  Seeing this type of little recognition he gained on this site, I guess I kinda love to get myself involved with unappreciated actors here on Soompi;)) I will try to help to update about him there.  

Hello.. welcome dear 

• Like 1