[Sitcom 2013] POTATO★STAR 2013QR3 감자별

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

semi-fly said: Quick question, I suppose, but what are you guys expecting if Min-hyuk truthfully confesses? He knows there is something going on between Jin-ah & Hye-sung albeit there may be some wiggle room as to what the two mean to each other. Given that would it really be appropriate for him to confess knowing how much the two care for each other and in reality wouldn't it be better for him to not hurt the friendship he has with Jin-ah by trying to get in between the two?
There's nothing to say that he couldn't be a part-time white knight when she needs one (at work or at home dealing with his parents/sister/grandfather, etc.) at this point I don't really see the reason for the writers to push for a heavy love triangle when we've been given as much as we have between Jin-ah & Hye-sung (it's nothing new to say that I prefer them together than Jin-ah & Min-hyuk so saying so for clarification and/or those who in fact didn't know) so why not say introduce someone to Min-hyuk that more than meets his personality type and/or someone that would be equally smitten by his charms?

@semi-fly I think Min-hyuk knows that he should not get between Jin-ah and his brother and it is the right thing to just forget about her. However, you can see that he is struggling with his feelings for her despite his resolve to ignore her. Hence he ended up doing all these sweet and white-knight stuff for her (mostly behind-the-scene), but pretending like he does not care or always telling her off for behaving in a childish or unprofessional way (e.g. shouting and running into a lift at the last minute). As for Jin-ah, she was a bit hurt when he turned cold towards her as soon as he regained his memory. She is under the impression that he has forgotten about all the times they spent together when he regressed to age 7 and also the marriage proposal. She seemed a bit disappointed/hurt about that. I thought it would be interesting if Min-hyuk confesses and for Jin-ah to realise how wrong she was about Min-hyuk's indifference towards her and to see how she reacts to the confession. I don't mind if at the end of the day, Min-hyuk gets rejected and maybe he can finally move on after he gets this off his chest. If they want to introduce another girl in the storyline for him later, so be it!
This is my personal opinion, so I hope I am not offending anyone. I honestly don't mind who Jin-ah ends up with, but thought it would be interesting if they explore the relationship between Min-hyuk and Jin-ah further. At the moment, the recurring theme of how Soo-young tries to escape the house to see Jang-yool is getting a bit boring, so I just thought that it would be interesting if the writers shake things up a bit. 

I love the episode today (83)... I think they (HS-JN) just confessed their love while they were drunk...lol. @yuanballent‌.. Pls upload their singing part... They sound so good... Thanks..

Archived