[Sitcom 2013] POTATO★STAR 2013QR3 감자별

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Misstwilightfan1416
Yes it seems like Minhyuk remembers everything from when he amnesia. He thanks Jinah for taking care/being nice to him when he had the mind of child, but doesn't bring up the marriage proposal because he saw Jinah and Hyesung hugging at the office. I guess he realizes there's probably something between the two of them that he doesn't want to butt into.
25255940.jpg

13159828.jpg

Guest nancykimlee

Thanks @yuanballent for all the wonderful GIFs :) 
I'm still behind (ep 44) and trying to catch up but unfortunately, there's not enough time in the day for everything so for those who are up to date with the eps, do you mind giving me some spoilers in regards to Honberg and Jin Ah and where their relationship stands? Thanks so much! 

Guest nancykimlee

Misstwilightfan1416 said: I Just Want To Say I Think Jina Is In Love With Minhyuk And Only Thinks Of Hongberg As A Friend. In Episode I Think Episode 63 Hongberg Comforted Jina As She Was Crying Because Of Minhyuk. I Hope She Ends Up With Minhyuk And Hongberg Have Another Love Interest. I Just Wanted To Put It Out There:)

@nancykimlee
Considering the similarities to previous High Kick seasons, I feel as though we won't get a sure answer until the very end of the series....
As of right now Jinah and Hongberg are still *just* friends~

Archived