Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum ♥GeunBum Couple Soompi Family of BB's (BongBummy's) Bunnies ♥ 2013.11.01

moonforever

Guest MGYlove

As long as there is no confirmation of agency of them , i do not believe in this article , although i would be the first happy for both so it's better to wait !

MV GEUNBUM
http://youtu.be/-lAO6NIvLho
cr:to owner

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this isn't true.. don't believe this guys..
where did you read this article? @ GeunB

its a fake article.! someone copied ockoala.. first few lines are from her old article..
on GEUNBUM!

Guest MGYlove

Article that she has posted , it's when the news of GeunBum confirms that they are dating ! 

Because I searched a bit on news of Korea and nothing on GeunBum , so i wonder where out this information or it's just a rumor!

Guest pipa

Just read that rumor while going at my fb account and i have to say it's quite hard to believe at this point of them getting engaged? I feel that they just started to date and be a couple. I'm still thinking they are still this phase of getting to know each other and enjoying the moment while both are not busy yet.  Unless that announcement will come from their agency or their own mouth i will believe but from no real sources i'll just assume it's not true. 
Sigh... missing GeunBum and not much news about them makes people do a something weird no?  But i look forward to Moonie's 28th Bday. I hope we a bit of her lovely face with her Boo Bummie beside her celebrating that special day. :<:-P

Guest kiyokotsubasa

Tomorrow iiis... MOONSDAY ! Happy birthday moon geun young !!! 생일 축아합니다 문근영씨 !!! 화이팅 !

May 6th <:-P

speaking of birthdays, i can not find the birthday list :/ we must have missed so many birthdays...

Guest mmmshutup

Hi all,I am new to the ship. But I've been loving Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum to pieces!! So happy they are together!!!

Guest MGYlove

Moon Geun Young For Marie Claire MAY 2014 ISSUE released +interview !
1456662_817673391602146_1507553482311200
1959236_817673458268806_7086619409356303
10291104_817673524935466_700075617650614

10169164_817673581602127_137979004174239

cr:http://www.marieclairekorea.com/user/celebrity/hotinterview/view.asp?midx=9461

Guest pipa

Happy Birthday to this lovely girl!!!! Saranghae Geun Young!

Have a wonderful day sweetie, can't wait for your comeback!
1304858075_110506-02.jpg
ctto:as tagged

Guest jgbc0310

Happy birthday to my precious Moon Geun Young.......and a warm hello to Bummie!
Happy Moon's day everyone!
......missing you all, my BB family! 
:-h  :-*  >:D<

Guest sengteng

Video clip Moon Geun Young's Photo shooting for Marie Claire. (^_^) so lovely my dear .
(Cr:NAMOOACTOR Official Web) Thanks !!

Guest pipa

Thanks for sharing that BTS of Moon's Marie Claire. While the shoot is serious and all but at the end of the vid you can see how playful she still is,  jumping while dancing after the shoot haha.. so cute of her!

Guest sengteng

Sageuk movie news Movie " SADO"
Moon Geun Young is offered to play Prince Sado’s wife Lady Hye-gyung. Both Yoo Ah In and Moon Geun Young are still considering the offer.

Director Lee Joon Ik, responsible for "The King" and "the Clown" the highest grossing Korean film of 2005, and Wish (2013), a movie that won Best Picture in Blue Dragon Awards, will take the megaphone.

Actor Song Kang Ho, has confirmed earlier to play King Yeongjo.
Yoo Ah In to take on the role of The Crown Prince Sado. Moon Geun Young is offered to play Prince Sado’s wife, Lady Hye-gyung. Both Yoo Ah In and Moon Geun Young are still considering the offer.

The story of Sado is based on the famous history of Crown Prince Sado and King Yeong Jo of Joseon. History indicates Sado suffered from mental illness, accused of randomly killing people in the palace and being a serial rapist. King Yeongjo issued a royal decree that ordered Sado climb into and be sealed within a large wooden rice chest on a hot July day in 1762. After eight days, Sado died of suffocation.

During the 19th century, there were rumors that Prince Sado had not been mentally ill, but had been framed. Sado’s death remains an issue of debate to whether his death was a retribution for his actual misconduct or if he was the victim of a conspiracy by his political opponents.

Sado plans to crank in on July this year after completing the whole casting, and will release sometimes next year.

본문이미지
cr:http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=108&aid=0002300113&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Guest sengteng

Moon Geun Young & Yoo Ah In To Film Movie Together
Actress Moon Geun Young and actor Yoo Ah In are contemplating whether to star in the movie “Sah Do.” Moon Geun Young was offered the role of Ms. Hong, the wife of Prince Sa Do, and Yoo Ah In was offered the role of Prince Sah Do. Yoo Ah In”s agency said, “Yoo Ah In is taking his time making decisions to star in Sah Do after his latest movie Veteran.”

On May 8, 2014, Moon Geun Young”s agency said in an interview, “Recently, actress Moon Geun Young was offered a role to star in the movie Sah Do, and she is going over the scripts right now. Because this will be her latest role in the movies in a long time, she is taking her time deciding if this would be the right movie. She also had offers from other dramas and movies.” If she decides to star in Sah Do, this would make her comeback to the movies in eight years since the 2006 film “I Do Not Need Love.”

“Sa Do” is a historical movie that tells a story of Prince Sah Do. Director Lee Joon Yik of the “King and the Clown” and “Wishes” is to film the movie, and actor Song Kang Ho is to star as the King Young Jo, the father of Prince Sah Do.

Source: www.kdramastars.com
Cr:ohkpop.com
Cr:Moon Geun Young International fanclub

Guest disneyfan

Moon Geun Young shows a matured side in latest pictorial

Article: Moon Geun Young releases behind the scenes cuts of her new pictorial... matured beauty

Photo: Moon Geun Young shows a matured side in latest pictorial   Article: Moon Geun Young releases behind the scenes cuts of her new pictorial... matured beauty Source: Sports Donga via Naver  1. [+2,048, -251] Moon Geun Young is aging beautifully  2. [+1,895, -185] Has a Go Hyun Jung feel  3. [+1,854, -355] Seems she's matured thanks to Kim Bum ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ  4. [+1,407, -145] So pretty...  5. [+321, -11] She's already 28...  6. [+254, -23] Bum... that rascal...  7. [+255, -26] She used to be the original nation's little sister. She's now matured and looks like a lady!  8. [+238, -31] One of the rare innocent actresses who's really pure without having to act pretty or chic.  9. [+224, -23] Shows~! That you have to date! Am I the only one who thinks she's looking more matured and feminine?  10. [+203, -26] Hmm.. I don't notice anything that's changed. She always looks consistent. Not that I'm tired of that, just that she's always the same.  cr:netizenbuzz Thanks !

1. [+2,048, -251] Moon Geun Young is aging beautifull
y

2. [+1,895, -185] Has a Go Hyun Jung feel

3. [+1,854, -355] Seems she's matured thanks to Kim Bum ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+1,407, -145] So pretty...

5. [+321, -11] She's already 28...

6. [+254, -23] Bum... that rascal...

7. [+255, -26] She used to be the original nation's little sister. She's now matured and looks like a lady!

8. [+238, -31] One of the rare innocent actresses who's really pure without having to act pretty or chic.

9. [+224, -23] Shows~! That you have to date! Am I the only one who thinks she's looking more matured and feminine?

10. [+203, -26] Hmm.. I don't notice anything that's changed. She always looks consistent. Not that I'm tired of that, just that she's always the same.

Credit: Netizenbuzz

Archived