Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum ♥GeunBum Couple Soompi Family of BB's (BongBummy's) Bunnies ♥ 2013.11.01

moonforever

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNDWEEEE... =(( =((

class="content-title" Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young Have Broken Up, Agencies Confirm jun2yng May 14, 2014 24 Comments 2 Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young Have Broken Up, Agencies Confirm

Actors Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young have broken up, according to an entertainment official on May 15.

In November of last year, the two were spotted vacationing in Europe, after which the actors’ respective agencies confirmed that it was true they were dating, having developed feelings while co-starring in the MBC drama “Goddess of Fire, Jung-Yi.”

King Kong Entertainment, Kim Bum’s agency, said to OSEN, “It is true that the two have broken up. They’ve ended on good terms, and are still supporting each other.”

Moon Geun Young’s agency Namoo Actors also commented, “We’ve confirmed with Moon Geun Young that they have indeed broken up. They will be maintaining their relationship as colleagues.”

Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young are currently looking into new scripts and scenarios, and will soon be starting activities.

Credit : soompi

Please no more Koreans... [-O< [-O<

Guest kiyokotsubasa

WHAT ????? For real ?????

omg im so sad :'(

i thought these were just rumours. turned out it was true :o

andwae !!

Guest yokari

Where are you guys?I really cat believe that GeunBum also ended their relationship.Its really shocking and it really makes me hurt and sad.After being together for 7 months,it all end like this?I cant accept it.Im so heartbroken and it feels like im gonna collapse anytime soon.I thought they're goin strong,happily inlove with each other to the point i thought they're goin to engaged soon.But what did happen for them to break up?I didnt expect this would happen so soon.I am literally crying over this heartbreaking news.After almost a year of shipping them,I guess it will all end just like this.Im so sad.

So sad to hear the break up.. My heart can't take this! This is break ups week in SK.
Fortunately they're just breaking up without making a fuss.
Wish them all the best! And hope they'll still be good friends!
:):)

Guest pipa

It's so damn sucks hearing the bad news!!! :((  Why them? I though bummie is really in to her seeing his actions during filming and their Europe tour?! Something must be wrong coz it's just too soon.  :( 

Guest pipa

Is it me or the reason she is attending alone that movie premier is they are not dating anymore that time? 

Guest moon0318

Like A Dream for 7 month thank every one for chairing in this page Love Moon forever waiting for new Movie and Series

Guest Meloli

Let's calm down guys. You break-up with a person for several reasons, not only because they stopped caring for eachother. I remember last year at the mid-pressconference of Goddess of Fire Kim Bum stated his desaire to go to the army very soon. Maybe he didn't wanted for Moonie to be alone during those 2 years and end up like Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na. Who know', there are lots of reasons, this is just what I think. But well that's what happens with relationships. Either they get really serious or not. I think it was amazing while it lasted and I'm thankful they decided to make it public weather they would last or not. I aslo feel grateful they're open about it and decided to be honest. There's nothing wrong. Just like anyother couple things like this happens. I still love them as a couple to pieces and also individually.For who I'm worried is Bummie. He hasn't been seen in a while, which is weird. He was such a workaholic last year and for 5 months more or less he disappeared. Maybe he also enlisted quietly, or he is depressed (IDK I hope he's not) his eyes were hearts when he was around Moonie. Weather is the reason for breaking up it's their business. I love them and I hope to still see some interactions between them. Good Luck for them.

Guest MGYlove

Kim Bum-Moon Geun Young Ends Their Relationship "Will Be Supporting Each Other As Fellow Actors"

10352769_822170291152456_397649228353918
Actor Kim Bum and actress Moon Geun Young broke up.
According to representatives today, Kim bum and Moon Geun Young recently decided to go back to being fellow actors from lovers.

The two had been caught going on a trip to Europe in November last year, publicizing their relationship. The two had acted in a drama together, naturally developing special feelings for one another. But after about 7 months of dating, they decided to go their separate ways.
About this, Kim Bum's agency said, "It is true that the two split up recently. It ended well and they are supportive of each other. Please continue to support them as actors."

© 2014 KpopStarz. All rights reserved.

Guest ismalindaishak

Yup! I agreed the way Bummie looked at Moonie is that he's so much in love with her...I don't think this broke up things is a small matter to him..i guess maybe their are putting their love in some kinda of test..if they're meant for each others..they will end up together...Moonie believe in destiny..or may be Bummie doesn't wants to tied up Moonie with her works..I really hopes they will be together again after Bummie enlistment.. [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest moon0318

We are still love GB  after news end of  their love we love them too much more maybe after they are open their dating make something terrible from work  they need to choose and no many choice  After 2 year later we hope good news from them again now we know GB still love each other for sure guy Fighting 

Guest pipa

Hi guys. I still kept thinking what went wrong. I don't know about bummie but I know Moonie is a type of person who will give everything for the relationship to work out. She is a girl you will treasure bcoz she is amazing in her own right. Their admission as a couple stunned as late last year and now they again even shocked us more by announcing they parted ways?!  I thought Bummie can be the ONE for her, i guess i'm wrong.

I just wished them both the best, especially Moonie who i admire so much. I hope she is alright and ready to take another challenge with her craft. I can't wait to see her again. 

Guest SoraM

hello all... can I cry first   :(( :((  I am soo sooo sad..Words cant express how I feel. I cant believe their break up affected my life..so so much...if they coolly confirm they are dating...and then coolly confirm they are no longer dating...are they gonna coolly confirm it again when they reconcile..coz it bound to happen ( I don't remember how many times I broke up with my then boyfriend before getting married to him..who is now my husband)..
But I actually hope..they are still dating..just trying to shy away from the media frenzy who keeps covering their relationship. Its probably too overwhelming to handle even for professional actors like them. Some more..their agencies seem to be in agreement in everything..like they discuss, talk and come to the most agreeable ways to protect their actors. I get it that MGY and KB want freedom to date...but maybe the media attention was too much..they rather not expose their love life too much. Just maybe.. because I still cant accept the reality.  :((
Here's to hoping that they are still happily hand in hand..laughing at the news and how they fool everyone into believing they are no longer together.
Coz last time I check..they were in movie date like in late Feb..so when did they actually break up..March, April, May...there is no reason...because both are not busy working...probably just busy dating and getting to know each other...if they broke up...its because the relationship was getting intense..they need to get married.. :D and not break up..keh keh keh keh.. but I dont think its because they were drifting apart. NO?? no??
so..ok ok.. enough of my ranting.
Vulan.( Lost my old password..so logging in under different name.)
I am with you all sisters..through bad and good times.. of our babies.. (MGY & KB)

Archived