Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum ♥GeunBum Couple Soompi Family of BB's (BongBummy's) Bunnies ♥ 2013.11.01

moonforever

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375;"Kim Beom Speaks of Plans for Military DutiesKW_3497-615x410.jpg

Actor Kim Beom has mentioned his plans regarding his military duties.

At a press conference for MBC‘s historical drama “Goddess of Fire” held in Ilsan of the Gyeonggi Province on Monday, Kim said his military entry date is “not that far away” in response to a question asked about his plans for the mandatory duty required of all Korean men.

“I won’t go too late. And I want to join somewhere that will really surprise people,” the 24-year-old actor explained. “My military enlistment is not that far away and I have plans for it.”

However, his agency was not aware of the plans that Kim spoke of.  ”He doesn’t have plans to go yet. He hasn’t even tried out for it [the military],” an official with King Kong told TenAsia on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, Kim is playing a warrior that guards the main female character in “Goddess of Fire” starring actress Moon Geun-young and actor Lee Sang-yoon.

The 32-part drama is being aired every Mondays and Tuesdays since early July.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Photographer. Chae Ki Won
Editor. Jessica Kim

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mgykb said:

Thanks Tres for the for KB and MGY interview. Here is another version but isn't originally it was supposed to be both TD and JY will take off clothes the way I understood the article but KB said no??? Please whoever can translate better...Please translate and thanks in advance....

Bond' Bum "Moon Geun Young take off clothes smoke, I was surprised"

[News yen yiminji News] Kim Bum was referring to the Moon Geun Young's acting aggressive. Aug. 5 and restaurants in Ilsan, Gyeonggi pm held at MBC Drama 'bond fire goddess "at a press conference Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum have been drawn eight times the exposure to smoke said Branch went on to play a transvestite wells (Moon Geun Young minutes) 0 seconds the peer group because of the congestion in the water pail crisis hit me and it gimtae (Kim Bum minutes) pulls it escaped from the crisis. Moon Geun Young in a scene change wet clothes to wear are exposed in this topic gathered shoulder line. Moon Geun Young is "when shooting each other is thinking, I just I took Mr. Bum ya 'beotnya anywhere. staff members were all upset that" hadeora "he laughed. "Sexy," said Moon Geun Young at the end of the "if it was lucky," he said tactfully. while Kim Bum is "supposed to be the original exposure to both, I had said no. attitude Jung also a change of clothes to wear in the wet state was such I should

cr: Nate

-----------------

Bum: "originally Wen Geun off together, but ..."

Moon Geun Young Jin Fanti to play off the bold.

5 August afternoon, a restaurant Gyeonggi Ilsan MBC drama on fire for the "fire goddess well child" correspondent conference, the Kim Bum and Moon Geun mentioned th episode appears bare scenes.

Play, disguised as a man after successfully into the "branch" well child (Moon Geun Young), because of my colleagues joke and fell into the water, in fact disguised as a man about to be seen through a critical juncture, Jintai Road (Kim Bum) Help Well child to get rid of the crisis. Replace wet clothes in the scene, Moon Geun Young bare shoulders drama has become a hot topic.

In this regard, Moon Geun Young: "shooting, no other idea I just shot, but then Kim Bum 'in what place are out ah, the staff are very stately' smile said to me." To "very sexy" comment, Moon Geun Young also wit replied: "In that case, we care a blessing."

However, Kim Bum: "Originally, two people have to take off, but I said no. Tai Road and well child because the clothes are wet, are to change clothes and I said I

oooh the internet is a wondrous thing...its like they just found out that majority of GoF audience were fallin' head over heels for TaeJung...thanks to Nate Search engine lol
by and by...who else thinks they truly look like a new bride and groom?? I say this cause what Bummie is wearing is perfectly his style for a hubby...I so can not imagine him wearing whatever it is that the prince is wearing and thats saying a lot cause I have a darn avid imagination lol

Guest mgykb

dramagoodie said: mgykb said:

Thanks Tres for the for KB and MGY interview. Here is another version but isn't originally it was supposed to be both TD and JY will take off clothes the way I understood the article but KB said no??? Please whoever can translate better...Please translate and thanks in advance....

Bond' Bum "Moon Geun Young take off clothes smoke, I was surprised"

[News yen yiminji News] Kim Bum was referring to the Moon Geun Young's acting aggressive. Aug. 5 and restaurants in Ilsan, Gyeonggi pm held at MBC Drama 'bond fire goddess "at a press conference Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum have been drawn eight times the exposure to smoke said Branch went on to play a transvestite wells (Moon Geun Young minutes) 0 seconds the peer group because of the congestion in the water pail crisis hit me and it gimtae (Kim Bum minutes) pulls it escaped from the crisis. Moon Geun Young in a scene change wet clothes to wear are exposed in this topic gathered shoulder line. Moon Geun Young is "when shooting each other is thinking, I just I took Mr. Bum ya 'beotnya anywhere. staff members were all upset that" hadeora "he laughed. "Sexy," said Moon Geun Young at the end of the "if it was lucky," he said tactfully. while Kim Bum is "supposed to be the original exposure to both, I had said no. attitude Jung also a change of clothes to wear in the wet state was such I should

cr: Nate

-----------------

Bum: "originally Wen Geun off together, but ..."

Moon Geun Young Jin Fanti to play off the bold.

5 August afternoon, a restaurant Gyeonggi Ilsan MBC drama on fire for the "fire goddess well child" correspondent conference, the Kim Bum and Moon Geun mentioned th episode appears bare scenes.

Play, disguised as a man after successfully into the "branch" well child (Moon Geun Young), because of my colleagues joke and fell into the water, in fact disguised as a man about to be seen through a critical juncture, Jintai Road (Kim Bum) Help Well child to get rid of the crisis. Replace wet clothes in the scene, Moon Geun Young bare shoulders drama has become a hot topic.

In this regard, Moon Geun Young: "shooting, no other idea I just shot, but then Kim Bum 'in what place are out ah, the staff are very stately' smile said to me." To "very sexy" comment, Moon Geun Young also wit replied: "In that case, we care a blessing."

However, Kim Bum: "Originally, two people have to take off, but I said no. Tai Road and well child because the clothes are wet, are to change clothes and I said I

Guest mgykb

moonforever said: class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375;"Kim Beom Speaks of Plans for Military DutiesKW_3497-615x410.jpg

Actor Kim Beom has mentioned his plans regarding his military duties.

At a press conference for MBC‘s historical drama “Goddess of Fire” held in Ilsan of the Gyeonggi Province on Monday, Kim said his military entry date is “not that far away” in response to a question asked about his plans for the mandatory duty required of all Korean men.

“I won’t go too late. And I want to join somewhere that will really surprise people,” the 24-year-old actor explained. “My military enlistment is not that far away and I have plans for it.”

However, his agency was not aware of the plans that Kim spoke of.  ”He doesn’t have plans to go yet. He hasn’t even tried out for it [the military],” an official with King Kong told TenAsia on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, Kim is playing a warrior that guards the main female character in “Goddess of Fire” starring actress Moon Geun-young and actor Lee Sang-yoon.

The 32-part drama is being aired every Mondays and Tuesdays since early July.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Photographer. Chae Ki Won
Editor. Jessica Kim

Guest mgykb

moonforever said: class="content-title"Moon Geun Young Talks About “Nation’s Little Sister” Title, Graduation and More

moon-geun-young-3__.jpeg

On August 5, a press conference for the MBC drama “Goddess of Fire Jung Yi” was held at the Ilsan MBC Dream Center where Moon Geun Young talked about a variety of topics including her thoughts on the “Nation’s Little Sister” title and her graduation.

When the reporters asked “Who do you think is the next ‘Nation’s Little Sister,’” Moon Geun Young answered, “Kim Yun Ah is so awesome and I personally like her a lot. She stands out a lot.”

Moon Geun Young continued, “Even to me, Suzy and IU look so lovable and pretty,” and “As I looked at Suzy and IU, I thought to myself, ‘Was I like them too? Was that why people called me the ‘Nation’s Little Sister?’ and it made me feel really good.”

She commented, “Before, I didn’t like that title. At the time, the ‘Nation’s Little Sister’ title felt heavy and felt like a restriction.”

But in the end, she added, “But the current ‘Nation’s Little Sisters’ are so pretty and good,” and “If I think that way, I’m very grateful and happy that people thought of me as the ‘Nation’s Little Sister.’”

Moon Geun Young also spoke about her graduation. She has been a Sungkyunkwan University student for the seventh year as a Korean Language and Literature major.

She said, “I have completed all of my credits but my English class grades are a bit low. Actually, I am ready to graduate but I will do so when I want to.”

She continued, “In order to graduate, I need a certification for a computer class and good English marks. I already completed by thesis so I will graduate when I feel like I want to.”

The actress also garnered attention for her flawless morning selca that showed off her porcelain skin and beautiful eyes.

moon-geun-young-080513.jpg

cr:Soompi.com

Guest yokari

y8693.jpg

d3vp2.jpg

73jc4.jpg

okay!!!let Gwanghae get the love of Jung!!!As long as Kim Bum will get Moon's affection!haha.does it make any sense?haha.im more interested to the offcam romance of these two rather than watching Jung starting to fall for Gwanghae...our poor Taedo!!!his heartbreaks are going to start sooner.huhuhu

Guest yokari

Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum Continue to Burn Up the Screen in New Stills for Goddess of Fire.

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/08/05/moon-geun-young-and-kim-bum-continue-to-burn-up-the-screen-in-new-stills-for-goddess-of-fire/

Guest yokari

i love koala!!!seems like she's also shipping TaeJung/GeunBum just like us!!!check out her blog coz she has a lot of write ups about our lovely couple.:-)

http://koalasplayground.com/tag/goddess-of-fire/

yokari said: y8693.jpg

d3vp2.jpg

73jc4.jpg

okay!!!let Gwanghae get the love of Jung!!!As long as Kim Bum will get Moon's affection!haha.does it make any sense?haha.im more interested to the offcam romance of these two rather than watching Jung starting to fall for Gwanghae...our poor Taedo!!!his heartbreaks are going to start sooner.huhuhu

Archived