Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum ♥GeunBum Couple Soompi Family of BB's (BongBummy's) Bunnies ♥ 2013.11.01

moonforever

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mcleen

wrote:

»

yokari said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

okay!!!let Gwanghae get the love of Jung!!!As long as Kim Bum will get Moon's affection!haha.does it make any sense?haha.im more interested to the offcam romance of these two rather than watching Jung starting to fall for Gwanghae...our poor Taedo!!!his heartbreaks are going to start sooner.huhuhu<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

OMG!!! these pics are sooo precious!!! huhuhuh .... ok , it's official now .I'm definitely going to ship these 2 for sure .,, the way Kim Bum looks at Moonie is sooo gentle .. who would have thought that Moonie is 2 years older than Bummie ?? huhuh!!!

@yokari

, I'll try to post in this thread but then I can't promise to be as active as I did before since I'm now riding 2 ships at the same time ..ekekeke .. yerp , TaeJung and also JJ couple (the one that u see in my siggy) .. huhuhu .. I really hope to see more BTS for TaeJung .. btw , what is the short name for for their real name .. ?? GeunBum ??<br />

@dramagoodie

@yokari

and all that welcomed me in this thread yesterday ... thanks a lot for your warm welcome ..I'm going to start watching episode 6 tonight ..huhuh ..hopefully I'll fall in love with the drama as well .. 

Guest mgykb

Im dyingggggg here somebody save me pls........ Kim Bum omo!! U r sooooo obvious and we really love it! Huhuhu i dont know what to say im sooo happpppppppy :x

It's love, love, love here in our taejung world!!! Thanks much moonforever for creating this thread!!! The official home of delusional guenbum shippers!!!

Guenbum were trending in the entire korean and Chinese community accdg to koala! Wish they win the best couple award for this drama!:)

Guest mgykb

yokari said:

okay!!!let Gwanghae get the love of Jung!!!As long as Kim Bum will get Moon's affection!haha.does it make any sense?haha.im more interested to the offcam romance of these two rather than watching Jung starting to fall for Gwanghae...our poor Taedo!!!his heartbreaks are going to start sooner.huhuhu

OMG!!! these pics are sooo precious!!! huhuhuh .... ok , it's official now .I'm definitely going to ship these 2 for sure .,, the way Kim Bum looks at Moonie is sooo gentle .. who would have thought that Moonie is 2 years older than Bummie ?? huhuh!!! @yokari , I'll try to post in this thread but then I can't promise to be as active as I did before since I'm now riding 2 ships at the same time ..ekekeke .. yerp , TaeJung and also JJ couple (the one that u see in my siggy) .. huhuhu .. I really hope to see more BTS for TaeJung .. btw , what is the short name for for their real name .. ?? GeunBum ??

@dramagoodie , @yokari and all that welcomed me in this thread yesterday ... thanks a lot for your warm welcome ..I'm going to start watching episode 6 tonight ..huhuh ..hopefully I'll fall in love with the drama as well .. 

Go, go, go!!!:)

Oh really they're trending in china and korea?? Omg!! The GOF production ,PDnim and writernim should grab this opportunity. They must include more more more more sweet scenes of our OTP. It will surely help the ratings. Ugh! And mbc should release the bts of Our OTP's moment lol. :\">

Guest ranniran

hi all the shippers of this couple, i'm new here but i've shipped this couple since i saw them in their first appearance in this drama.LOL

Thanks very much for every post about this couple..

i think i'll be more addicted in this drama especially this couple ..

can't wait for their next romantic scenes :x

sorry for my new long post

Guest mgykb

hi all the shippers of this couple, i'm new here but i've shipped this couple since i saw them in their first appearance in this drama.LOL

Welcome aboard @ranniran!:) please feel free to pour your heart out here 'bout guenbum!::) we are all delusional but happy shippers to react positively!:)

Guest mgykb

Oh really they're trending in china and korea?? Omg!! The GOF production ' date='PDnim and writernim should grab this opportunity. They must include more more more more sweet scenes of our OTP. It will surely help the ratings. Ugh! And mbc should release the bts of Our OTP's moment lol. :\"> [/quote']

Yeah! Koala mentioned it in her commentary and one shipper posted it this morning in gof thread!:) i hope by now gof production know how strong taejung's impact on-screen to potential audience!

Guest ranniran

LOL

I always check this thread every five minutes to see if there is a new post or anything about this couple

OMG ! Am I going to be crazier ? LOL

Oh really they're trending in china and korea?? Omg!! The GOF production ' date='PDnim and writernim should grab this opportunity. They must include more more more more sweet scenes of our OTP. It will surely help the ratings. Ugh! And mbc should release the bts of Our OTP's moment lol. :\"> [/quote']

Yeah! Koala mentioned it in her commentary and one shipper posted it this morning in gof thread!:) i hope by now gof production know how strong taejung's impact on-screen to potential audience!

yeay !!

thanks ms koala for your big attention in this couple

and i think this couple deserved to become the most trending couple bcoz of their fantastic chemistry offscreen n onscreen

>:D<

Guest mgykb

ranniran said: LOL
I always check this thread every five minutes to see if there is a new post or anything about this couple

OMG ! Am I going to be crazier ? LOL

mgykb

wrote:

»

kabam

wrote:

»

Oh really they're trending in china and korea?? Omg!! The GOF production ,PDnim and writernim should grab this opportunity. They must include more more more more sweet scenes of our OTP. It will surely help the ratings. Ugh! And mbc should release the bts of Our OTP's moment lol.

:\">

Moon Geun Young Dresses Up in a Pretty Girl′s Hanbok

She may look good in traditional male attire, but she looks even better in feminine styles.

On August 6, Moon Geun Young′s agency released through its official Facebook page photos from a shoot for MBC′s Goddess of Fire Jeongi.

88141845.jpg

In the photos, Moon Geun Young poses like a calm girl and puts on cute expressions, puckering her lips toward the camera.

The actress appears in Goddess of Fire Jeongi as a woman who dresses up like a man to fulfill her dream as a porcelain expert. It is her second period piece in which she appears as a cross-dresser since SBS′Painter of the Wind.

69278417.jpg

Photo credit: Namoo Actors

ranniran said: hi all the shippers of this couple, i'm new here but i've shipped this couple since i saw them in their first appearance in this drama.LOL

Archived