Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum ♥GeunBum Couple Soompi Family of BB's (BongBummy's) Bunnies ♥ 2013.11.01

moonforever

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moon0318

I know!!! My gosh tres...we have the same thinking...and guess what??!! The first time this bts was posted eagerly waitng for the next bts of guenbum, it made me wondered why kb was included when in that scene kb was not even included...I know they all shoot in the same venue by for sure diff. Areas...it was a scene only of I'm and jy!!! Look at mgy while kb was punching lsk...she was smiling looking at them!!!!

Hu hu Same think too ^^

O:-) O:-) O:-)

Guest mgykb

Hanasweetsakura said: Written preview for episode 11:

Gwanghaegun orders Kang Chun to let Jung Yi stay in the pottery department because of the work she accomplished. Gwanghaegun learns that Tae Do and Jung Yi are not real siblings. Yook Do faces trouble and Kang Chun tells King Seongjo and the Ming envoy that Jung Yi made the teacup. Tae Do wants to tell Jung Yi how he really feels about her, but Gwanghaegun sudden appears……

Credit: ockoala http://koalasplayground.com/

Gwanghae noooooo!!!! Wait till Taedo confess first before you suddenly appears... :((:((
Poor Orabeoniiiiiiii :((:((

Guest yokari

mgykb said: Hanasweetsakura said: Written preview for episode 11:

Gwanghaegun orders Kang Chun to let Jung Yi stay in the pottery department because of the work she accomplished. Gwanghaegun learns that Tae Do and Jung Yi are not real siblings. Yook Do faces trouble and Kang Chun tells King Seongjo and the Ming envoy that Jung Yi made the teacup. Tae Do wants to tell Jung Yi how he really feels about her, but Gwanghaegun sudden appears……

Gwanghae noooooo!!!! Wait till Taedo confess first before you suddenly appears... :((:((

yokari said: mgykb said: Hanasweetsakura said: Written preview for episode 11:

Tressia

wrote:

»

I think this was the same day that Kwangsoo filmed the scene where Im Hae bullied MGY/Jungyi into stealing the vase and getting her in trouble. Hence why KB was pretending to beat him up...lol delusional mode* he's so into his protector role over Jungyi/GeunYoung

Moon Geun Young's Dawn Selca, 'Baby Complexion' Pure Beauty 'Visual Shock'

Actress Moon Geun Young shared a selca at dawn with her pure beauty.

On August 5, Moon Geun Young posted a selca at dawn on her personal [cyworld] minihompy displaying her sparkling eyes and milky-white complexion in a black sleeveless shirt attire.

Moon Geun Young is currently filming in the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama 'Goddess of Fire Jung Yi' (Script writer Kwon Soon Gyu, Lee Seo Yoon/Director Park Sung Soo). Starting from the 5th, in the broadcast of episode 11, she will finally remove her disguise as a man and exude a beautiful hanbok charm.

In addition, Jung will personally learn etiquette from Gwang Hae (Lee Sang Yoon) but will squabble because of the little progress and is expected to bring laughter to viewers. Furthermore, it will show Jung and Lee Yook Do (Park Gun Hyung) offering the celadon teacup that they made together to the Ming Dynasty envoy ambassador.

Netizens who encountered Moon Geun Young's dawn selca photo left responses on community portal sites like, "Moon Geun Young's selca at dawn, burst of beauty," "Moon Geun Young's selca at dawn, her complexion is perfect even though she probably lacks sleep," "Moon Geun Young's selca at dawn, stark contrast with my image at dawn," "Moon Geun Young's dawn selca is pretty," "Moon Geun Young's dawn selca looks more young" and showing other responses in awe.

source: Chosun

cr:SoompiMoons

1012697_527372907333506_1717000765_n.jpg

class="uiHeaderTitle"Moon Geun Young - Water Entrance in 'Goddess of Fire Jung Yi' BTS

Already the second water entrance in 'Goddess of Fire Jung Yi'! Moon Geun Young's self interview and her witty side~ Geun Young who has already entered the water in her previous projects. A professional water entrance actress~^^ "Entering the water isn't hard. Just.."

video cr: Namoo Actors
subtitle cr: Soompi Moons

Guest mgykb

moonforever said:

Moon Geun Young's Dawn Selca, 'Baby Complexion' Pure Beauty 'Visual Shock'

Actress Moon Geun Young shared a selca at dawn with her pure beauty.

On August 5, Moon Geun Young posted a selca at dawn on her personal [cyworld] minihompy displaying her sparkling eyes and milky-white complexion in a black sleeveless shirt attire.

Moon Geun Young is currently filming in the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama 'Goddess of Fire Jung Yi' (Script writer Kwon Soon Gyu, Lee Seo Yoon/Director Park Sung Soo). Starting from the 5th, in the broadcast of episode 11, she will finally remove her disguise as a man and exude a beautiful hanbok charm.

In addition, Jung will personally learn etiquette from Gwang Hae (Lee Sang Yoon) but will squabble because of the little progress and is expected to bring laughter to viewers. Furthermore, it will show Jung and Lee Yook Do (Park Gun Hyung) offering the celadon teacup that they made together to the Ming Dynasty envoy ambassador.

Netizens who encountered Moon Geun Young's dawn selca photo left responses on community portal sites like, "Moon Geun Young's selca at dawn, burst of beauty," "Moon Geun Young's selca at dawn, her complexion is perfect even though she probably lacks sleep," "Moon Geun Young's selca at dawn, stark contrast with my image at dawn," "Moon Geun Young's dawn selca is pretty," "Moon Geun Young's dawn selca looks more young" and showing other responses in awe.

source: Chosun

cr:SoompiMoons

1012697_527372907333506_1717000765_n.jpg

Kim Bum Says His Army Plans Will be Surprising

Now at the age when talking about the army is inevitable, Kim Bum says that he′s already been anticipating on his military service.

31346243.jpg

On August 5, Kim Bum, and the cast of MBC’s Goddess of Fire Jeongi held a special roundtable with reporters, where the actor was asked about his upcoming military services.

“There’s not a lot of time left,” said Kim Bum. “It’s already in my plans.”

Adding more to his comments, Kim Bum said, “I’m going to go somewhere that will surprise everyone when they hear.” He promised to let people know when the time comes.

Kim Bum’s agency stated that Kim Bum wants to go to the early soon.

Photo Credit: MBC

cr:enewsworld

Archived