The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

Guest Bae HaeK

CNBLUE SCHEDULE FOR THIS MONTH

- January-

* 01.01 [Recording] KBS Brave Family – Filming in Cambodia (Kang Minhyuk)
* 01.02 [Recording] KBS Brave Family – Filming in Cambodia (Kang Minhyuk)
* 01.03 [Recording] KBS Brave Family – Filming in Cambodia (Kang Minhyuk)
* 01.04 [Recording] KBS Brave Family – Filming in Cambodia (Kang Minhyuk)
* 01.05 [Recording] KBS Brave Family – Filming in Cambodia (Kang Minhyuk)
* 01.06 [Recording] KBS Brave Family – Filming in Cambodia (Kang Minhyuk)
* 01.06 [Event] Cultural Artists New Year Greeting" (Yonghwa)"
* 01.07 Jung Yonghwa First SOLO Album: 1st Artist Collaboration Release
* 01.11 Jung Yonghwa First SOLO Album: 2nd Artist Collaboration Release
* 01.12 Jung Yonghwa First SOLO Album: 3rd Artist Collaboration Release
* 01.13 Jung Yonghwa First SOLO Album: 4th Artist Collaboration Release
* 01.07 [Recording] KBS Brave Family – Filming in Cambodia (Kang Minhyuk)
* 01.08 [Recording] KBS Brave Family – Filming in Cambodia (Kang Minhyuk)
* 01.14 CNBLUE 5th Anniversary
* 01.17 [Event] CNBLUE 5th Anniv. Fanmeeting “BOICE CAMP” at Sangmyung Art Center 6:00 PM KST
* 01.23 [broadcast] KBS2 TV Brave Family: First episode 11:15 PM KST (Kang Minhyuk)

source:FNC
trans cr:camille of CNBLUESTORM

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bae HaeK

ughh~~ i think minhyuk doesn't cut his hair ..bcoz soojung likes his hair to be long :) LOL! LIKE A BAD BOY STYLE krystal's ideal Man❤❤❤❤❤
what do you think!?

Guest izyanesa

ughh~~ i think minhyuk doesn't cut his hair ..bcoz soojung likes his hair to be long :) LOL! LIKE A BAD BOY STYLE krystal's ideal Man❤❤❤❤❤

what do you think!?

Idk wheter that bad boy style or not but he look more manly and mature...since i notice minhyuk always had cute hairstayle since he has cute image....

and indeed krystal like a guy with bad boy or mature style...i think because she want to feel protected as she in the industry for a very youg age...so she need a guy who can be a friend to hear her problem...a guy who can be her bodyguard to protect her and a guy who love her deerly...

:x

Guest cdelrey

16012015 MINHYUK - WEIBO UPDATES B7a7whPCMAAajji.jpg
[TRANS] : The Heirs! This is the first time I'm seeing the broadcast in China! In Korea it is already one year ago T_T Please give much love to The Heirs :) Kyaaaaaa... MINHYUK'S WATCHING THE HEIRS! Minhyukkie, you want us to give much love to the heirs or to Minhyuk-Krystal? Is it a hint fr you? Hahaha *dont mind me* //delulu// Congrats to our CNBOYS for winning 4 awards on GDA Chukkaeeeee!

I am sure all hyukstal shipper have their trully faith of this couple...that big enough until there are no worry for the scene in brave family...
from beginning im sure we will see this kind of scene...since they are the youngest...and they are close already....Seolhyun is like one of FNC sweet heart so every one will take good care of her...so must be uri hyukkie...
its like how all of the member of SM just take good care of Krystal since she is SM sweet heart...

let's say Minhyuk with AOA Seolhyun they are sibling *brother and young sister* let's think Seolhyun is sister-in-law of krystal don't thinking anything else cause they are family...

I'm truly LOVE with MinHyuk and Krystal *HyukStal couple* no matter what....
:x :)>- \:D/

YuMi said: let's say Minhyuk with AOA Seolhyun they are sibling *brother and young sister* let's think Seolhyun is sister-in-law of krystal don't thinking anything else cause they are family...

I'm truly LOVE with MinHyuk and Krystal *HyukStal couple* no matter what....
:x :)>- \:D/

Guest cdelrey

[Fan Account]

17012015 - BOICE CAMP EVENT

credit to Bebe_JYH

Minhyuk said he wants to keep a hairstyle like a foreign model. When his hair reaches that length, he'll take a photo and cut it. He asked everyone to bear with his hair for a while more hahaha

Exactly as we expected guys, he grow out his hair to get a look like foreign model (my mind said its Johnny Depp yea you know why lol) eventho his hair really bother me these day but our soojung love it yeahhhh

Oh abt Seolhyun, I totally agree with yumi and ladynoel no need to worry :x

Guest yoonghyuun

it's been a while~~~ onion-91.gif
Regarding Minhyuk's hairstyle, I do want to see him with a brand new haircut, I'm not used to with a longhair emo4.png

Here I just checked Mindeok fansite, and they put this pic as an index~~

fefqso9m_zps30506083.jpg
cr: http://kangminhyuk.com/
Tbh, I prefer the upper-right or the bottom-left, I like this kind of hairstyle onion-104.gifonion-104.gif

---------------------------------

[FA] BOICE CAMP via ribbonchariots

Yonghwa Jungshin & Jonghyun asked Minhyuk to cut hair; when showed Jonghyun's I'm a Loner photo, all of 'em laughed cr 蕾蕾砖了没 // hahahaha

Minhyuk wants us to bear for awhile for his hair now hahahahaha cr BEBE_JYH

B7ksQOxCIAABhuU.png:large

Guest cdelrey

B7nRoTrCUAAbPlt.jpg Minhyuk has a cat now lol finally not fake pets anymore hahaha The name of MH new cat is Kungttatta..he will buy another cat soon then name it Umchichi.. so he'll owning 2 cats and call them "chichi ttatta" hahahah... suddenly it comes to my so-called-shipper mind that name is the code cz sounds like the combination of kanggun krystal lmao /delusional/ :P @iheartpink2day‌ OMO HAHAHA I dun like his long hairrrrrrrr

Archived