The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come Krystal been so quiet lately? It seem like she disappear in this world.  I'm wishing Krystal and minhyuk dating each other, they are  too cute.

Guest cdelrey

CNBLUE are the new brand ambassador of korean fashion apparel THE CLASS :D This is the photoshoot edited version lol :x (credit to hyukstaltweet) B8CfygbCEAAuO-p.jpg

Guest cdelrey

Krystal - Etude House Color In Liquid Lips

Soojungie really really pretty :x

[ETUDE 에뛰드] 컬러인리퀴드립스 티저 영상 살짝 공개!:

Guest cdelrey

B8QuqHPCYAEXhJk.jpg150126 - Minhyuk & Krystal (Park Shin Hye Press Interview) In her latest interview with obsnews.co.kr, Park Shinhye mentioned that she was thankful to both Minhyuk and Krystal for visiting her during Pinocchio's filming. She finds both Minhyuk and Krystal cute, charming and adorable. Source: http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=865997 (via hyukstalshipper2.0 instagram) Finally we know that 141214 FAN ACCOUNT IS LEGIT! hahaha ;)

cdelrey said: B8QuqHPCYAEXhJk.jpg150126 - Minhyuk & Krystal (Park Shin Hye Press Interview) In her latest interview with obsnews.co.kr, Park Shinhye mentioned that she was thankful to both Minhyuk and Krystal for visiting her during Pinocchio's filming. She finds both Minhyuk and Krystal cute, charming and adorable. Source: http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=865997 (via hyukstalshipper2.0 instagram) Finally we know that 141214 FAN ACCOUNT IS LEGIT! hahaha ;)

Guest cdelrey

what a great news reveal....

i was read one of rumor i was worried from Jongsuk fan acc, that Soojung look more closed to Jongsuk while they visited the set than to MInhyuk...and Minhyuk more talking with shinhye than with soojung....i hope that is just rumor...since the source is came from one of jongsuk Thailand fan acc...how could they know what source they have till they give us the news?was they in the set either?

I know... Jongsuk thai fan FA seems like trying too hard to push Jongsuk-Krystal relationship (maybe they're JongStal shipper) but i dun give a damn bcs they released it 1 month after.. why not release it on 141214? Plus they dont have pic as a proof (well als from 1st FA we got MH autograph sign)

I'm trying to think positive abt Jongsuk Thai fan FA, lets say ths interaction (Minhyuk hugged Shinhye, Krystal hugged Jongsuk, hold each other hands etc) just to show their closeness as noona-oppa-dongsaeng. We know that MH really close to Shinhye, in Yonghwa reality show Hologram, he even hug Shinhye twice hahaha.. he treat Shinhye like his real noona. As for Jongsuk to Krystal, I know Jongsuk like skinship aka he like to touch his friends lol And if you read it again, the FA also said "The weather was so cold so Jongsuk open his arm and was like asking Krystal to hug him but Krystal didnt move to him" (See? Krystal rejected him! Bcs she's with MH) and then... the FA said Shinhye, Minhyuk touched each other hair, yaaak maybe at that time shinhye just teased MH bcs his hair style look awful kekekeke

Thats all my opinion~ sorry if its too long cause i cant hold it lmao

(P.S. tbh i read one of hyukstal fanfiction in asianfanfic which have same storyline *the hairtouched part* with ths Jongsuk Thai FA thats why when i read the FA I feel like deja vu hahaha)

Why krystal didn't want to give Jongsuk a hug if there is nothing going on BTW minhyuk and krystal.  Well I hope something happen BTW Krystal and Minhyuk.   

Don't you guys feel some hints in Shinhye's interview?

I mean she said that the filming 1. schedule are constantly changing, that shows krystal and minhyuk appearance on the set wasn't planned.

2. She also said that they were the one who contacted her and ask her where she is so that 'they' could visited her because 'they both' have free time.

3. Some fan acc even said that Minhyuk even drove her to the set. So i assume that they are together in some place when they contacted shinhye.

MY CONCLUSION (IM SORRY IF ITS DELULU):

Krystal and Minhyuk both had a free time, they decided to go out together, after that they decided to visit shinhye after spending time together. You know what i meaaaaan righttt

hyuny said: Don't you guys feel some hints in Shinhye's interview? I mean she said that the filming 1. schedule are constantly changing, that shows krystal and minhyuk appearance on the set wasn't planned. 2. She also said that they were the one who contacted her and ask her where she is so that 'they' could visited her because 'they both' have free time. 3. Some fan acc even said that Minhyuk even drove her to the set. So i assume that they are together in some place when they contacted shinhye. MY CONCLUSION (IM SORRY IF ITS DELULU): Krystal and Minhyuk both had a free time, they decided to go out together, after that they decided to visit shinhye after spending time together. You know what i meaaaaan righttt

Good point. I just wishing they get to know each other more than friend. I'm not really into kdrama or kpop world but I'm so in love with Soojung & Minhyuk.

Guest Bae HaeK

Hi Guys !! how are you all?! :) hope you doing fine kk~ 
info ~ jessica jung finally joins INSTAGRAM AND I HOPE KRYSTAL TOO ..SOO SOON~~ 
 YOU CAN FOLLOW HER HERE http://instagram.com/jess.syj/
 also let's be friends there  http://instagram.com/imyeewon/ follow me i definitely follow you back :) saranghaeyoo chinguss

HI guys! I'm new here..i've been reading all ur previous posts and make me love this couple sooo sooo much hehehe  :DBae HaeK said: Hi Guys !! how are you all?! :) hope you doing fine kk~ 
info ~ jessica jung finally joins INSTAGRAM AND I HOPE KRYSTAL TOO ..SOO SOON~~ 
 YOU CAN FOLLOW HER HERE http://instagram.com/jess.syj/
 also let's be friends there  http://instagram.com/imyeewon/ follow me i definitely follow you back :) saranghaeyoo chinguss

Guest cdelrey

@ladynoel some ppl share ths pic with caption "The ball is Krystal" hahahaha Dont know if they are friends or not but L hv good relationship with Yonghwa

140402 CNBLUE Minhyuk Jungshin Truth or Lie Game Cut

Minhyuk said he looked quite handsome when appeared with Krystal on The Heirs =))

Archived