[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I'm still waiting for today episode but looking at those caps OMG I can't believe that YJ dad die.   :(( DH is the worst person I have see in drama land. In that caps of the two rings I hope YJ keep MH ring and sale DH ring.  

now is the drama finish airing? im waiting for watching the whole ep now.. oh god, YJ dad died now. leaving YJ alone. MH is really super stalker and very serious observant! he even went to the funeral? i wanna see how he is going to do with YJ now...

Guest channak

Why and how her dad died wasnt he supposed to be missing. Did they show the scene of DH with her dad telling him he knows he was the real driver not her.. How will they prove her innocence.

Noooooooo OMG YJ's dad!? Oooh ottoke Yoo-jung ah... poor her so much  X_X  

The hardest part had not even come yet, Do-hoon's ultimate betrayal. YJ  maybe feels she hit the rock bottom & can't get any lower, but sadly life (or more exactly, the writer hahaha...) not yet done with her. Now its not yet her lowest. 

This drama sucked my tears duct. Crying so much in episode 5 watch YJ bring cake groveling in ground and say how much she miss San & want to hold him. Looks like today I will cry hard again   :((   Ooh please YJ, HJE, writer-nim, don't make me poor out all of my tears supply.

Wanna watch that scene of MH-YJ meeting in his office. See at how he looks at her when she sit on stairs. Melting awww...  now I'm really positive he already falling for her, unconsciously. And then he pull her away from everyone, holding her hands. In other drama I will maybe say that is so cliche but for some reason for this drama it make me giddy.

Newssuki said: now is the drama finish airing? im waiting for watching the whole ep now.. oh god, YJ dad died now. leaving YJ alone. MH is really super stalker and very serious observant! he even went to the funeral? i wanna see how he is going to do with YJ now...