[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Thx Secreters for the lovely recaps n screencaps. Can't wait to wail myself n giggling n getting moony eyes watching YJ n MH moments tomorrow when the subbed vid is up. Time to sleep now while imagining the scenes in my dream...lalalala kisses n backhug. :x

I dont think Perv was nasty at all in this ep as he said its not she who should appologize but MH.
But he accept her appology and asks her to poor a drink. The drink is more of a mutual understanding of the appology from both ends.

WOW
MH you're smart. SY told him to read WH and see how a revenge that starts from love end and he trew it right back att her. Well we will see how revenge that started from love ends saying he knows SY it out for revenge cause he doesnt love her.
SY is the one that will die in the end.

SO LOVE MH. He said I wont marry THAT woman hahaha
Also he will never forgive his dad if he ever touch YJ and dad got that he meant it.

Guest missmaple

in my audio.. YJ is crying.. and suddenly i see MH prevent her to enter the bus...

incurable diseases..

OMOOoOoOOoo

Mh back hug YJ.... thanks god i can see this scene..

sob..

internet connection is playing with me.. i can't upload mu caps... arghh.

*brb read the live recap

Guest sogongx3

that's it!! I'm in love with Ji sung :x the ending omg I'm crying! it was so beautiful!!!!!!!!!! each episode better than the previous one!!! it's amazing!!

I am not sure about some of the people here view on today's episode but i will say from reading the recaps and looking at the screencaps, Today's epsiode is DEBEAK!!! I love Love Loved it!! It portrays a lot of emotions, to forgives to desire and to Love. I like how MH said he's afraid that "YJ might disappear forever from him" when asked why he gave YJ the bakery shop back. I like how YJ went to MH ex ash area to ask for forgiveness even though she wasn't the one that caused the accident. i believe the forgivess was mostly for loving MH and for what DH did.

The emotions protray in this episode can be felt because i actually felt it (although we know its just a kdrama lol) This challenge of fighting for your love for one other even though there are a lot of obstacles that they have to overcome before they'll be happy together.

and Thanks to @tessieroo, @peaches_2280, @oyeleyeolusina, @ohoheli  and everybody else for all the hard work you have done for todays episode

Guest jennloct

glad that MH and YJ start to accept each other on next episode.... 3more episodes to go...
it jz make us so heartbreak that their love begin with revenge, hated and then pain, heartache, and then understand and feel for each other and then blossom into love...
but their sufferings were still continue and mayb even more worse...

i really afraid that MH's dad is d one who meet death.. will he cause them to suffer more??
3 more episodes to go...  so much feelings on this... I DUN WAN IT TO END!!!!
:(( :(:((

Guest nesschino83 .

oyeleyeolusina said:

When MH [parents plus SY where ganging up on MH, he told them that he is ready to give up K group but no way he is going to let go of YJ.

MH is really suffering from an incurable disease as the title of the OST.