[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest missmaple

MH fight with his loser friend. DH just staand there, it sad tbh. he want to protect YJ but soo coward. SY angry to MH and she tries to step MH down from charman position. KS caall MH and tell him about that night and MH confront YJ. guilty will come to MH for his bad attitude towards YJ aand storm will come to DH and SY.

what an episode.. soooooo interesting and the drama keep better and better each episode. and today, the link work well.. they just freeze in MH, KS, od D's face... i have no complain.

jun-soo said: OMG! I feel like want to hit DH on his face when YJ fell. He didn't do anything and just stand still laughing because he find it unbelievable that YJ was there. The fact that he was YJ's boyfriend, you should at least do something. Errghh. That moment when MH covered YJ scar with his coat, hooraayyy! and he had a fight with his friend. You go man! Soon, MH knew about what happened during the accident day. Kwangsoo called him and told that on that day, DH proposed to YJ and all that. But I didn't manage to get what MH said at the end that makes DH to turn his back and YJ was shocked. Anyone? 

@illay, thank you!

But it would of been nice if Min Hyuk punch, hit Do Hoon as well for just standing there looking, grinning, smiling, laughing!

There are tears also on Do Hoon's face, @tessieroo! Crazy! Oh well! It's tears for his own pity self anyways!

@tessieroo yup! brilliant episode. group hug! >:D our time was worth while. the 4 actors are doing a fantastic job  with their roles. 
yes, DH looks creepy! lol and i am waiting for his next move. I am all for MH and YJ but without an awesome villain, the story won't stand a chance. so for now, I'm focusing on DH and SY and what else in store for us. 
i think from this moment on, all traces of pretensions, are gone. DH, SY and MH. All three has shed their masks. MH knew DH secret. SY knew what's eating MH in regards to YJ. MH knew what SY is capable of and what she has done.
Only YJ remained the same. her secret is no longer secret to MH, coz maybe he found out the truth.

The 3rd picture down that @dramalove777 posted - the one of DH looking at YJ with this evil, angry snark on his face? OMG, freaked me out - he looks like he wants her dead. That scene just blew me away. Seriously BSB is killing this role - he's amazing. I think they're ALL doing amazing. 
No, there wasn't a preview. ~X(

@tessieroo - this is why I am really  SWEATING on the ratings today ... because BSB had a lot of screentime and I am on edge .- you know?
@channak - no preview - there'll probably be one on Monday or Tuesday - they (production team)  just want us to suffer and wait for it.

yeah...

-you cant find any boring episode!!
-each episode finish with cliffhanger!!
-acting is superb!!
-story is so complicated and well written!!
-they keep excitement until last episodes!!
-writers dont let OTP confess their love at early episodes, so they want to keep interest until last episodes..

"Secret" is really daebak!!!.... :-bd