[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@Pavlichenko, thanks very much for the clarification.  For award shows like this, attendance is an indication that the actor or actress has won an award, right? Which means great - HJE and JS will definitely be rewarded for their wonderful performances in Secret.  Now anxiously hoping for news  that BSB is confirmed as attending ...

Does anyone know if the songs from OSTs are nominated for best song in the Drama Awards?  Secret had some exceptional songs - from Ailee, Navi, Eru, etc. - so I'm hoping that if there is such a category, one of them will win.
I'm all for Ailee's Tears Stole The Heart! Like someone mentioned previously, most of us only know how to sing along to the part: "I believe that I love you ... yada yada yada ...", but who cares if we don't know the rest.  Haha.  It is still a beautiful song.

@cynkdf: Yes we can safely say that HJE-JS, along with other first batch of confirmed attendees, are guaranteed to win award(s).

Hopefully there will be confirmation about BSB too later. 

@wiscpenn: Best OST category is a good idea, sadly it's still none at the moment. Hopefully someday. 

Guest Asianatic

anagard said: @Asianatic First, thank you for your recommendation. Second, please wher i can wach this with english subs? Last night i spend  haurs looking for it. In JT is only with viet subs, can wach in Viki. Ok, this is my first lankorn so i want to look properly. It look like story is good.

@anagard, I will be strong - and patient :) Read that KBS will release acting nominations only on the day of broadcast, is that correct?
@Pavlichenko  - thanks.  Really really happy for HJE, and for JS as well. Incidentally Channel U here in Singapore is airing "Can You Hear My Heart" and I am sorta watching it. IMHO  HJE's acting in Secret is much better compared to CYHMH.

@wiscpenn, best OST (if there is one in future)  is going to be a really tough category. I love the songs in Secret and am surprised to read that other dramas seem to have even better OSTs?
Thanks to the uploader of this video - director and main leads giving  interviews for the Director's Cut DVD:

Many thanks to the good folks at Secret Baidu Bar for these pics:
U6BWyQp.jpg

uxhGf3j.jpg

Xvh7iu0.jpg

gm43Vbb.jpggm43Vbb.jpg

@cynkdf great article. Thanks for pictures. OST in Secret is perfect. Follow plot so well.
@wiscpenn your comment =)) Overrated, overrated, DB  is absolutely overrated! Sorry, this is hard fan speak!
@Asianatic i find  lankorn 
Beauty and the beast wich have similar stalking, waching moments like in Secret.

Less than four hours to go till the KBS Drama Awards show starts and still no list of acting nominations (as far as I know) - KBS, you are so sadistic ... my hair is white enough already ...
Meanwhile, thanks to the uploader of this video:, we see the director and four main leads again :)

Guest jennloct

2day is the day rite??? why so silent!!!
2day is kbs drama award... dunno already started or not...
hope that Secret can grab most of the awards....
n my fellow chingus..... happy new year 2014!!!!
\m/ \m/ \m/

lets PARTY!!!