[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Oh hohohoho at last he knew she's innocent, next week would be very interesting then.

That DH is always feels sorry in his twisted ways, i don't know if he can repent in the end or people can trust him that he's really sorry for what he had done or he just out of his mind

Guest Pamela Yang

i'm not a big fan of HJE and i was worried about her acting but I love JS and thought maybe i'll watch it after it was done airing. i changed my mind after i noticed the ratings kept increasing and thought wow! this story must be real good! and so i just watched all 7 eps last night and the 8th today. LOL i have to say... the story is good! i can't wait til the secret comes out LOL i love every character in here... and HJE's acting is real good in here too! i'm really impressed!

Guest sonequeen

When I first started this drama, I thought Hwang Jung Eum looked very familiar. I found out she was from this MV I watched in 2006.

Guest falloutjane

Wah! Woke up to Soompi fame. Hur. Does this mean I get to quit my day job? In any case, yes, I think I made a mistake with the Hyeri and the Hyejin. So apparently, all is not forgiven with the head whacks for the Hyeri. and the whole Omo Sangjangnim girl is tollgirl/TGIF girl Hyejin. My take on the whole DH being a crybaby when YJ was being humiliated: Being the selfish asswipe that he is, he was probably at that moment just realising how far gone into the pits of douchebaggery he's in. True, his descent into douchebagdome was because of circumstances and YJ's idiotic sacrifice. But him staying there was spurred by his ambitions and all-around selfishness. So at that moment, I think he did feel YJ's pain and possibly felt guilty, but at the same time, he holds his pride higher, being all torn about his secret. So being the man that he is, the turmoil probably caused his tear ducts to overflow. I think after That, he tried to redeem himself and assuage his guilt by wanting to bring her out of there. While we are all, eh a little too late, buddy. Also, let me fangirl MH in this brilliant episode. i think the shift in his attitude towards YJ is now more apparent. When previously, he had no qualms about making her kneel for his mercy, in this episode,there were at least two times where he saved her pride and tried to give her some sort of dignity. First in the changing room, instead of blanching like DH did, or giving her any oitiful looks, he was all cool about it. Then in the last part, where he basically told her to gather whatever pride she has and get up on her own accord. Sajangnim gets so much loveeeee from me for these things he did. Also, I will try to recap the episodes provided my streaming does not suck and if work does not suck. Hur.

Guest fantast1k1

Gosh! I am loving this drama! It's been awhile since I followed a drama so closely.

My favourite scenes in Ep 8 is when Min Hyeok said to his friend who tried to molest Daeri (I like to use his pet name for her) that "She follows instructions...from ME" and punches him repeatedly! HAHAHA

Another great scene is when DH took Daeri's hand at the party and was leading her out and when Daeri realised the Min Hyeok was coming she pulled her hand away. Her body is unconsciously saying "I can't hold your hand, Min Hyeok wouldn't like as I take orders only from him!"

I can't wait to watch the next two episodes and I am going to watch it in Seoul! I flying up tomorrow! Hmm maybe I should stalk some of the filming sites!

@isabella stalk away...wasn't able to do that when I was there...enjoy your trip!

MH's endearing name to YJ sounds like dairy...but the more I hear it, the more it's sounding like deary :x

Guest fantast1k1

HJE is a totally new revelation for me...so, I searched YT and saw her with her real life bf Yoon Jun in We Got Married Season 2...all episodes were dl but not English subbed...goggled search to the rescue and found 5 episodes English sub...awwww! HJE and YJ are soo sweet...and I discovered a SECRET about HJE as revealed by YJ...about a part of her face...I highly recommend you secret agents to watch it...HJE and YJ couple's adorable...I also saw that HJE was on High Kick 2--- it will be on my HJE viewing cue... :\">

Guest fantast1k1

@falloutjane Gomawo! Just read your super, duper awesome recap! More, more, more...it was engaging, entertaining and funny! You gave a new meaning to brief ;)

It was DAEBAK! Gomapsimida!

This episode was awesome! Its one of those watch-on-repeat types that I am sure I will go back to over and over again. But the part I loved the most? the cliffhanger, when MH finds out and rushes to YJ going past DH almost like he doesn't care. MH's guilt has over taken his anger!!! That was such a perfect way to show it! OMG this writer is amazing me!!!

Another good episode. I lol-led when Gwang soo n MH stalked YJ everywhere, those two r so funny. DH....not liking him now trying to cover up the accident again n putting MH's position as the President in unfavorable situation. SY...is another angry gf who now has to share MH's attention w YJ other than the dead JH. DH n SY use each other to make MH jealous but I don't like if they really fall for one another. I want DH to get his punishment n YJ to be happy again after all her sufferings. MH sure is falling for YJ now n hope he will soon discover the truth n goes for DH then. All the actions made my heart jump n when YJ cried, it left me teary too. Urghh...can't wait nx wk!!

Guest ngthuhien149

Now I know watching sub is so much better, especially with this kind of drama.

1. DH did not disappoint me. Still as smart and cunning as how I expected him to be. How could I think he easily showed his true color while freaking out... he is so much better than that. And I am still confused about him actually. It is not just BSB's acting that is good, but also DH's acting much be soooo good. As a viewer, who see everything in the open, I still do not know whether he still has just a tiny bit feeling for YJ, who sacrificed everything for him, whether the feeling is love, or gratitude, or sth else, or whether he still has the good side in him whenever he talked to YJ, or whenever she appeared in front of him. Does he solely worry about himself geeting caught, or he also worries seeing YJ was hurt, even just a tiny bit? Is that the reason for the laugh at the end? The one who he is so scared that will hurt YJ is the one who protect her and he could not?
2. I dont think MH knows anything, or at least rationally sure about anything. He only knew that YJ was with DH that night, and in the car together. YJ could just say DH was too drunk so she was the one who drove, which I think she sure will, judging from how smart DH was  to make her believe he still cares for her.  I hope MH is smarter than that, I hope he did not ask YJ right away, YJ still trusts and lovesDH, not only she will make excuse and MH can do nothing abt that, but also she will tell DH, which will just everything harder to come clear. DH is smart, if he knows MH suspect him abt the accident, he will not let that alone. One thing I am quite sure, MH already doubted YJ, the stair cleaning scene he was trying to test her actually, and obviously he did not believe her. There is no evidence for his belief, but rather he is moved and softened by her and he knows how good she is as a person, so whatever excuse YJ tries to make, I believe MH believes in how innocent  YJ is more than DH who he knows tries so hard to snatch his position away in the company.
3. Lesson learned, never underestimate a woman's anger, especially the powerful one. One second she loves u dearly, the next one she bites ur back lol. SJ is just solely a victim, and I can understand her action. I think MH still acts w feeling more than with reason, he did everything so abruptly and never thinks much. That is what so different abt him compared to DH. And that is what makes evil stronger. Naive people. There are 3in this drama. MH, YJ, and SJ. And 1 powerful evil: DH.