[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Secret Episode 5 Review: Hwang Jung Eum is Devastated to Hear about Her Son’s Death class="post-title"Secret Episode 5 Review: Hwang Jung Eum is Devastated to Hear about Her Son’s Death

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 54 views Oct 9, 2013

In Secret, episode 5, Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) was devastated to hear about her son’s death.

Yoo Jung was finally set free from prison. As soon as she came out, she looked for her son, but An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin) could not answer.

Later, Yoo Jung found out that her son has died of septicemia, and was shocked. She could not believe it, and went around the orphanage to look for her son. However, she realized her son was not there, and Yoo Jung broke down.    http://koreandrama.com/secret-episode-5-review-hwang-jung-eum-is-devastated-to-hear-about-her-sons-death/

Secret Episode 5 Review: Hwang Jung Eum Finds Out Why Ji Sung Has Been Torturing Her class="post-title"Secret Episode 5 Review: Hwang Jung Eum Finds Out Why Ji Sung Has Been Torturing Her

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 60 views Oct 9, 2013

In Secret, episode 5, Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) found out why Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) has been torturing her.

As Min Hyuk happened to be everywhere Yoo Jung went, she asked him, “Why are you following me? Who the hell are you? Why are you torturing me? What did I do to you?” Min Hyuk replied, “What you did was not what a human can do. Remember that girl you killed?”

Yoo Jung realized that Min Hyuk was the boyfriend of the victim An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin) killed with his car.  http://koreandrama.com/secret-episode-5-review-hwang-jung-eum-finds-out-why-ji-sung-has-been-torturing-her/

creslin said: I agree with what you are saying. I think he realizes that only with the power of the law there isn't much he can do and that's why he will marry SY, but at the 1st episodes he showed some concern too so, as you said it's 1st because he wants to be above MH and 2nd because he is a bit intrested...
About MH you mean he knows likes YJ but that he won't know how to treat her, thinking that he can only be mean to her to be close to her? Something like that?

I think MH is already finish his revenge in today episode you can see in the preview he told his man not to follow her anymore cause there's nothing left in her to take revenge  =(( but what I think will happen next even he is finish his revenge he will find himself still follow her without realize he will still thinking about her and also he maybe know the truth at the end of ep 6 or next week

Guest SexyDolceVita

I just watched Episode 5, I must say...so far...Bae Soo Bin and Hwang Jung Eum have acted really well in their characters...maybe because their characters have a lot of room for them to showcase their acting skills.

Ji Sung is not bad too...
I rem in an earlier episode...after learning the death of his gf, he was so devastated that he was standing on the ledge outside his gf's apartment, thinking of jumping down to kill himself. But he didn't and stepped down. When he stepped down, he was laughing at himself at first for being so silly and scared of death...and within a few seconds, his expression changed to a really heart breaking expression in full agony...

I thought Ji Sung has rendered that scene really well...very aptly expressed. Don't think any actor can pull that scene off better than him in that moment.
He has grasped the inner emotions of his character fully.
I was quite impressed by his performance in that particular scene.

I hope this drama will get better ratings over time because the story plot itself is intriguing plus the characters are quite well written.
I can see the writer's effort in this drama.

saya2 said: I think MH is already finish his revenge in today episode you can see in the preview he told his man not to follow her anymore cause there's nothing left in her to take revenge  =(( but what I think will happen next even he is finish his revenge he will find himself still follow her without realize he will still thinking about her and also he maybe know the truth at the end of ep 6 or next week

I just have to say this show started off better than Shark the ended a few weeks ago! I'm looking for when MH changes his target of revenge on to the actually person who is responsible for the death of his girl friend.

Though right now MH is YJ worse nightmare, but will wind up being her knight in shining armor of sorts!