♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

Haha. Yes, IU has a new drama and, funnily enough, even THAT has a JoU connection.

Kim Soo Hyun.

A mutual friend of IU and JJS. The one who yelled out that JJS was sexy during IU's concert. LOL

Yes, there is JoU everywhere!!!

*starts the JoU conspiracy*

wahahaha

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see u guys are still as active as ever lols... sorry for not sending any greeting earlier but well....

Happy 2015 guys :D i had been more busy lately :)

you know @angelangie, we LOVE them so much, that we don't care if they're together together. Even if they will only have a sunbae-hoobae relationship forever, we don't mind as long as they have a RELATIONSHIP!wahaha

Anyyeong... JoU... :P

#funfact
Did you know what IU's role name in  her next drama Producer?
Thats right Cindy.
But do you know what is her real name in the drama?
Listen this carefully... In Young. JO/CHO In Young.
Sounds familiar?? e8m.gif
I'm genius right to found this hintugg4.gifugg4.gif
Can I be JoU detectives too now?? xla.gif

Anyyeong... JoU...

:P
#funfact
Did you know what IU's role name in  her next drama Producer?
Thats right Cindy.
But do you know what is her real name in the drama?
Listen this carefully... In Young. JO/CHO In Young.
Sounds familiar?? e8m.gif
I'm genius right to found this hintugg4.gifugg4.gif
Can I be JoU detectives too now?? xla.gif

wahahaha

can't believe that you're the first one to catch this @edensor!lol

I guess, this means our ship is sailing coz IU has already decided to take on JJS's last name!wahaha

wahahaha

can't believe that you're the first one to catch this @edensor!lol

I guess, this means our ship is sailing coz IU has already decided to take on JJS's last name!wahaha

here comes the delulu ship. still sailing fast. =)) =))

When IU considering the role, IU be like :

IU : *hesitate* so I will act with these awesome actors?
Writer : Yes
IU : I will be bashed then. They always do, and they will say I'm going to ruin the drama 
Writer : But you WON'T
IU : hmm...
IU : So whats the character name?
Writer : Cindy
IU : Cindy??
Writer : You have to do some sexy concept in one of your scene too
IU : WHAT??
Writer : Just a little...
IU : I dunno writer nim... I'm preparing for my comeback too...
Writer : You can always do it after the drama end. Besides it is only 12 eps.
IU : ................
Writer : Its a good chance
IU : The risk too high
IU : Besides I don't really... Cindy name is...
Writer : O its not her real name. 
IU : whats her real name?
Writer : Jo In Young
IU : I'll take it! When the filming start??

*useless drama from bored person LOL*

Good morning, JoU...

I've been back and forth want to write this. Should I suggest this, or should I not??
But then... I decide to give it a try.

We all are agree right that YTBLSS thread is like... THE BEST THREAD EVER!! For US, of course... So much fun, memories bla bla bla... from there.
But its in the past now and we move on. We set a camp here now as our second home. But then, its getting quieter too since the dating news broke out.
I'm thinking if we don't do something, we might lost in contact because we are busy with our own life and move on with another Soompi lives, and its too bad if one by one of us is missing. We can't see anymore many friendly user like Alob, Jihan, dfwkimchi, heart, and many more.
Soompi rules not make it easy too, because its so strict now, we can't talking anything out of context like used to in YTBLSS.
So I make this proposal to all of you guys.

SHOULD WE GATHER AND MAKE A LITTLE COMMUNITY FOR ALL OF US TO GATHER??
So we wont slowly vanishing one by one. Where we can chit chat about drama and fun things in life, like a group, just to ease the day. Make the hard day lil bit easier by joke, fun and the likes.

Here is my proposal :

1. Facebook Secret Group
Actually I already make one, for X YTBLSS Group, but then I got lazy to update and everyone is so quiet too LOL So its not really working out LOL
a. The problem lays is identity, most of us want to keep anonymous, me too!, so thats why some refrain to join. If that is the problem, then MAKE NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. I do too. I make 2nd fb account with Soompi username so you know its me *wink wink*
b. If then it means it is NOT EASY TO MAINTAIN 2 ACCOUNTS, keep back and forth to sign, then this is the solutions, use TWO BROWSER. Lets say Chrome and Firefox. You can use one for your real life facebook, the other is for Soompi ID.
If you agree with this, should we rivive the thread? Make a secret group??
For the fanpage, go to here : https://www.facebook.com/xytblsssoompithread?ref=bookmarks
For the SECRET GROUP go to here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/xytblsssoompithread/members/
The different between FANPAGE and SECRET GROUP is I use fanpage only to post material, news, pic etc. Secret Group is CLOSED GROUP, only Soompiers, JoUers, friends from YTBLSS thread that can join. Its our inner cirle so we can talk things freely.

2. SNS
We make group through SNS service that DOES NOT require phone number. There is some SNS require ID/username only to add and join people right? Like... ktalk, Line, or BBM. Maybe we can use it. 
Its actually simplier and reach to our phone easily and we can talk anytime. You just HAVE TO silence your notifications on the group so it won't bother you while you doing your activity.

3. Soompi Secret Group
Should we make a group here in Soompi invited ONLY whom requested it. So we can talk daily too in one place without boundaries like stay on topic. We have done this before.

SO... any comments?
Its just suggestions. Just want to try something so we can stay together a lil bit longer.  
In my ancient experience, things like this... will have a time limit. Eventually we will leave it behind, move on with our lives, get married, have a kids, etc. Mostly then, we lost contact to some of us and one day we will think... "Ohh... I miss those days... Where are they now... What are they doing now... It used to be so much fun..."

But the facebook still on air btw keke...

Awwww, @Edensor. :x :x

I really don't want to slowly part with you guys either due to being busy IRL. For the last year or two, you guys have been such a steady presence in my life and I have so many beautiful and fond memories with you all.

Well, I'm really up for anything. I'm already a part of the YTBLSS group on Facebook and I don't use Line, ktalk, or BBM, but I'm sure I can create an account if necessary. Whatever we ultimately decide to do to stay together as long as possible, I'm totally in. But I think, even if we eventually drift apart somehow, we'll still find our way back to each other someday. (ah... the movie "Sunny" is still fresh on my mind after writing my WCW article on it... Hehehe. Mian!)

Oh, maybe I should pen a script for a movie named "JoU." LOL

Oeyyy... @babyviolets‌ come to Facebook! I can't figure out something LOL

You'll find many notif from Secret Group today. Suddenly we are alive Hahaha...

And because there are still no reply what many others think, so for now on, the fb is alive.

Come on guys... Join Facebook. Come to secret group. But mention your name if you use other name from Soompi.

I can install Line too...umm, you guys have to teach me how to use it!lol

You can or you can't Baby? LOL

It's fun using Line. I love the MANY MANY MANY food icon we can use. So every meals time, tea time, coffee time... Is an icon party! :))

Oeyyy... @babyviolets‌ come to Facebook! I can't figure out something LOL

You'll find many notif from Secret Group today. Suddenly we are alive Hahaha...

And because there are still no reply what many others think, so for now on, the fb is alive.

Come on guys... Join Facebook. Come to secret group. But mention your name if you use other name from Soompi.

hahaha...how in the world can I help you with something in Facebook?wahaha

You know how illiterate I am when it comes to social media...it took me half YTBLSS's run time to finally create a soompi account after all!lol

i can install it (I know that much!lol) but I'm not sure as to how it works.lol

LOL Now THAT is totally shocking Hahaha I thought you're these updated on things like app, installation etc BECAUSE you're the master mind behind our JoU TV! LOL

Ohh... How is that JoU TV now, btw... LOL

Can you post JoU TV here again. I want to post it in FP too LOL

LOL Now THAT is totally shocking Hahaha I thought you're these updated on things like app, installation etc BECAUSE you're the master mind behind our JoU TV! LOL

Ohh... How is that JoU TV now, btw... LOL

Can you post JoU TV here again. I want to post it in FP too LOL

Hahaha not really...i kniw those things coz of work. I didnt really need social apps for work before. I was more of an email person!lol

Archived