Favorite make up brands?

Guest bakemonochan

Guest jolive213

Favorite can not be same for all... It depends on individuals' skin type... Select some brand you like and use them as trial and make final selection as per result....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest radenayu

My latest fav lipstick from Sophie Paris, check out the review here:http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/09/review-muslimah-lipstick-by-sophie.html

muslimah%2Blipstick%2Bsophie%2Bparis%2Br

sleek : contour, blush, eyeshadow (it's cheap but the quality is really good and the products are really pigmented )rimmel: lipstick, eyeliner, mascara,powder maybeline:color tatoo and mascaratoo faced: bronzer, powder ,eyeshadow basemake up forever: eye liner, blush, powder ,cream shadowetude house: bb cream, primer peri pera: lip tintbourjois: blushrevlon: lip stain:holika holika: eye liner  
I

There's just too many to mention! However some of the brands I really, really love the most are:
KOREAN BRANDS:Etude House - BB Creams, Lip Tint, Eyebrow PencilsInnisfree & Skinfood - Facial Care, Cleansers, Eyebrow PencilsTony Moly - Lip TintFace Shop - BB Cream, Masks
OTHER BRANDS:SleekWet N' WildLime Crime!!! <3LA ColorsMaybellineNYX

Guest missmachi

I like a lot of brands for different things, haha.
For eyeliners, I enjoy Bobbi Brown's gel liner! Liquid liners would probably Dolly wink, Dior, and Stila. Pencil, Urban Decay, LancomeLips: MAC, BITE Beauty, YSL, DIOR,Eyeshadows: Urban Decay, Too FacedFoundations: MUA, Shiseido, TarteBlush: Too Faced, NARSBronzer: NARS, LancomeMascara: Clinique, Lancome, BenefitPrimers: Urban Decay, SmashboxConcealer: MUA, BourjoisBrows: Anastasia, BenefitBB Cream: Etude House, Smash Box, Amore Pacific 

Guest netgear

BB Cream: Palmers (I mix it with the Maybelline BB cream to get the correct shade but I don't like the Maybelline BB cream).
Mascara, Bronzer, Powder: Maybelline

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goyangitae

Currently obsessing over Innisfree products! Their eco friendly and have the cutest packaging. Their choice colors are bold and daring. I like how they expand beyond the ideal Korean beauty style. (Pale white and natural)Currently have my eyes on the red burgundy lippies which also act as a moisturising tint! 
Oh I'm rambling >///< - anywho, my favourite brands would definitely be Etude House, Tony Moly and Innisfree! 
I do occasionally purchase Western products - Maybelline and RIMMEL are my favourites.Rimmel's lip lacquers are gorgeous whilst Maybelline's BB cream while a little on the pink side gives the perfect amount of coverage. 

Guest jennifer211

As a connoisseur of fashion and beauty products, I have frequented the Bond street as a matter of routine.

Recently I came across the Sakare store and was taken aback by its exquisite range of products. I tried a whole bunch of them and girl I was really happy with the results. After using the Facial toner, my skin look so great that I cannot even believe I am in the thirties.

Archived