Favorite make up brands?

Guest bakemonochan

Guest theshoeheaven

Many make up brand available in our market some local and some internationally.......My favorite brand is Mac and LÓreal.Mac is my thing Canadian company I use many things of this brand........It's best quality wise.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MissMay1430292204

On the top of my head, I have a soft spot for:
MACInglotBenefitShu UemuraMaybellineRimmel
... and a whole bunch of Asian cosmetics with super cute packagings.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest palmsizedtiger

To keep the list shorter, I will leave out skincare brands:DiorYves Saint LaurentChannelMUFEEtude HouseL'oreal

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NicoleC1430293431

My favourite brands include Etude House (some of their packaging is too cute/pretty to resist), Innisfree, Barry M (amazing nail polishes) and Revlon (for their lip products), Maybelline (for their mascaras).
See more on my blog: http://nhyc.blogspot.co.uk

Guest radenayu

Favorite eyebrow pen > Clio Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Brown

clio+waterproof+pen+liner+kill+brown+rev

Review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2013/12/review-clio-waterproof-pen-liner-kill.html

Favorite toner : Milk Brightening Toner by Secret Key

secret+key+milk+brightening+toner+review

Review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2013/12/review-milk-brightening-toner-by-secret.html

Favorite Lip gloss : Lancome Gloss In Love

review+lancome+gloss+in+love+3.jpg

Review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/01/review-lancome-gloss-in-love.html

I always prefer to use MAC products, but as far as I think make-up doesn't work on ugly face. You should have proper shape of face to look beautiful. Make face thinner by facethin works very well to provide you natural beauty. It helps you to get proper shape of your face to look gorgeous. I hope you will love it. Cheers!

Guest Hearted

Etude House (cannot resist the packaging >_<)
Too Faced (ugh, packaging yet again)
Benefit (Y DO I LOVE ONLY CUTE PACKAGING?!)
My top 3 favs <3

Guest gangsterboyyoloswag

THE FACE SHOP really has good quality products. 
-I love this moisturizer(ECO-THERAPY arsiante moisturizer) bc it's moisturizing, it does not irritate the sensitive areas unlike their Mango Seed Butter which won first place on ibuybeauti for moisturizing. So I prefer the ECO-THERAPY one over the Mango one(ECO is also cheaper, at $21, Mango at $37). Plus, the Mango one is a bit greasy compared, but it melts really well and quick so that's one awesome thing about it-I also like their Lovely me:ex BB cream which is only $8, super cheap~ It's like a lighter coverage BB cream than the Missha perfect cover one. The color is the same, but this one's consistency is more liquidy therefore less coverage, but I like that bc I don't like high coverage when it comes to BB cream, bc it's a diff color than your skin. And it's moisturizing w/o being oily. It's a very good and cheap product~-Their blushes are nice as well. I heard their eyeshadows trios are great as well, and I've tried them at the store, they are creamy. -I love their lip tints! Cute packaging and good quality productOh, one nice thing is that they are aiming to help with the famine and poverty in Africa by planting mango trees. I don't understand how it works tho lol
MaybellineI go to this brand for mascaras. They curl extremely well, sometimes it curls too much lol so I use my finger to push it down xD
NYXI really like the soft matte lip creams. They are super pigmented and glides and spreads soooo well, that is expected since it's in a tube rather than being a stick. They don't dry or make my dry areas appear. Like I have very dry lips and I cannot wear Revlon's Colorburst Matte Balm. Everyone says it's moisturizing(no u_u it just have peppermint, which is very obvious) but I still cannot wear it, even after lip balm. 
Dolly WinkI've just tried their highly raved about liquid liner, and I really like it. I was afraid that since it's a liquid liner it'd leak but it didn't, the amount was controlled. And it was very thin, I don't like thick eyeliner u.u
SKINCARETHE FACE SHOP
CarmexA YTer (StyleSuzi) talked about how great their lip balms were, it was her fav lip balm brand so I tried it and it is really amazing. It is better than EOS(waxy tbh), better than Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, better than Mentholatum's Ice Lip Balms, better than Tony Moly's Snail Lip Treatment(didn't do much and it's very heavy and tacky)The dryness really went away~
Missha, for their Time Revolution Treatment Essence. Made my face less dull, tightened pores
Holika Holika, for their BB deep cleansing oil. Removed may white heads eventho pores are a lot smaller now

Archived