[Drama 2013/2014] King's Family | Wang's Family 왕가네 식구들

conankung

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@laquetahodge I think Ho Bak not giving Mom and Soo Bak her saving is the first step of her being firm toward them. Not being a pushover all the time. So, that's a good sign and we all want to see more of that.

I don't want to be a meanie, but it kind of felt good to watch SB's plights. The toilet incident...LOL.

@laquetahodge- I was really shocked myself when he slapped her with only 6 episodes in, I said WOW didn't see that 1 coming"  like I said.. I'm a woman and if my husband would ever try something like that.... He'll be in 4 a rude of wakening... I have 6 brother's and they're not afraid 2 do this 2 him b-( 

Guest kawaiiyuki

laquetahodge said: chrissydiva said: LOL I'm surprised she's already all over the guy like that. Not that I blame her since he's fine looking. Isn't this a 50 episodes drama? If we're lucky we'll get a wedding and a baby before the end of the show hahaha

Guest NEWMARIO

"The Wang Family" breaks a record

Source | 2013/09/15 | 522 views | Permalink | 2 Comments

Share on reddit

photo348457.jpg

KBS 2TV drama "The Wang Family" ranked 1st place with a breaking record.

According to Nielsen Korea, on the 16th, the sixth episode of the drama rated 24.7%. This is 2.4% higher than the previous episode and a breaking record to the fourth episode.

Not only that, this is the only drama that rated as high as this out of the three broadcasting stations and proves the popularity of "The Wang Family". Following "The Wang Family" were; MBC drama "Gold, Appear!" (22.0%), "Scandal" (18.0%), SBS "Goddess of Marriage" (10.5%) and "Wonderful Mama" (7.8%).

Meanwhile, Wang Soo-bak (Oh Hyun-kyeong) had to move from a luxurious home to a single room due to Ko Min-joong's (Jo Seong-ha) business failure and Sang-nam (Han Juwan) and Gwang-bak (Lee Yoon-ji) started being romantic.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

@katiehannah It starts next Saturday (Sep 21) on KBS World. The subs will probably be out next week, I hope.

About MJ slapping SB, he must really lose it with her. But I think he'll probably regret doing it later. He's a gentle hardworking man. He's tried so hard to make this situation work out with his whining wife who acts like an 8 year old brat.
Ooohh, and Mommy will probably flip out big time, right? Her precious daughter gets hit. :-t

And I do agree with @anvesha. I too afraid of what Se Dal will do with HB's money, seeing him go buy a brand new luxury sport car after working for like a couple of days. I don't think right now he knows HB has quite a sum of money, enough to buy an apartment. He'll probably go on a spending spree if he knows.

Archived