[Drama 2013/2014] King's Family | Wang's Family 왕가네 식구들

conankung

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the preview KBS World posted on its youtube.

Weekend Drama "King's Family (왕가네 식구들 / 王家一家人)"
- Premiere: 2013 September 21, with English & Chinese subtitle on KBS World TV
- Cast: Lee Yoonji, Oh Hyunkyung, Lee Taeran, Oh Mansuk
-Telecasting Time: Every Sat&Sun 19:50 | Sun&Mon 03:50 | Fri 14:00 (Seoul Time, UTC+9)
- Synopsis: The Wang family faces a number of challenges: elitism; discrimination; children moving back home after living on their own during colleges; the power dynamics between husband, wife and family; and decisions about when to marry and have a baby given the financial difficulties in today's Korean society. The first daughter had married into a well-off family, but after they went bankrupt she and the family had to move back to her parents' home. The second daughter is also having financial difficulties as her husband is jobless, while the third daughter suddenly decided to quit her job. How will the family manage to survive such obstacles? / 《王家一家人》讲述了由于各种原因从妻居的三个女儿夫妇的一家人故事。王家一家人故事

­现实地描述了2013年新出现的韩国家庭的形象和多种多样的苦耐。
- For More Info: http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/pr...

I think I saw a promo for You Are My Destiny after a Human Condition episode. It looked funny. Prior to KBS World I didn't watch that many variety shows, just Running Man, but now I watch so many haha. I wish all the main networks subbed. I'm glad people are confirming that King's Family will be subbed on Youtube. YAY.
@conankung
The only reason why I don't want to rewatch Ho Bak's scenes in the first 6 episodes is because it's so so sad. I literally cried buckets in episodes 2-4. I went through a whole pack of tissues. I agree, if her story line doesn't improve at the end (i.e. she's better off than Su Bak, who hopefully grows humble) I will flip out on the writer haha.

Is KBS World where you guys are, different from KBS world YT account? I am asking because I am the KBS World app and wondering if they are showing different from your KBS World.
But after all that I actually keep the videos in my HD anyway and use srt subs. However will be waiting for the raw tonight to see what happens after ep 6. I don't think the kiss will happen anyway. Because not many K drama heroes kiss a girl when she is hiccuping an drunk. It's more like a piggyback or the girl vomiting all over you.

ck1Oz said: Is KBS World where you guys are, different from KBS world YT account? I am asking because I am the KBS World app and wondering if they are showing different from your KBS World.
But after all that I actually keep the videos in my HD anyway and use srt subs. However will be waiting for the raw tonight to see what happens after ep 6. I don't think the kiss will happen anyway. Because not many K drama heroes kiss a girl when she is hiccuping an drunk. It's more like a piggyback or the girl vomiting all over you.

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/schedule/weekly_schedule.html
https://twitter.com/KBSWorldTV

Assa!! I am a happy girl. I went to check the schedule and went to my app, it's showing ep 1 of The King's family. Yippee how convenient. I have a Samsung S4. Sometimes it's really handy because it's uploaded with all the Korean stuff I want because it has the S translator ( Korean to English ) and I can toggle between the Hangul and English keyboard.
Looks like I am all set for tomorrow for ep 2. Hehehe.I think this is the app on my phone, for those who want to watch it on their phones instead of the computer.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rayv.kbs&hl=en

Guest NEWMARIO

King’s Family Episode 7 Review: Lee Yoon Ji is Jealous of Kang Ye Bin class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "King’s Family Episode 7 Review: Lee Yoon Ji is Jealous of Kang Ye Bin

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  25 viewsSep 21, 2013

In King’s Family, episode 7, Wang Gwang Bak(played by Lee Yoon Ji) was jealous of Huh Young Dal(played byKang Ye Bin).

Choi Sang Nam(played by Han Joo Wan) went on a blind date with Young Dal. Young Dal, who fell in love with Sang Nam at first sight, tried hard to seduce him.

While she leaned towards him, Gwang Bak saw them, and got jealous.

cr:koreandrama

Well, interesting. I just fast fw all the oldest sister's scenes. No wonder you guys were complaining about her.
So... who is the E cup woman with Sang Nam. Even I, a female was distracted by her. I don't usually make such comments but that actress has had a lot of work and it's quite obvious. Including the upper eyelid surgery and the eye surgery itself. Plus Botox. So wow.
And I was right about Gae Bak- she threw up. Hahaha.

Guest NEWMARIO

King’s Family Episode 7 Review: Oh Hyun Kyung Gets Slapped by Jo Sung Ha class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "King’s Family Episode 7 Review: Oh Hyun Kyung Gets Slapped by Jo Sung Ha

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  28 viewsSep 21, 2013

In King’s Family, episode 7, Wang Soo Bak(played by Oh Hyun Kyung) got slapped by Go Min Joong(played by Jo Sung Ha).

As Soo Bak did not do any of the housework, Min Joong said, “We’re not here to do nothing. All you need to do is to let the rice cooker cook rice, why do you buy food everyday? Let me taste some homemade food.” Soo Bak answered, “Do you even consider how I feel left alone at home all day?”

The two continued arguing, when Soo Bak yelled, “I don’t even want to raise out kids. I regret marrying you and having your children.” Min Joong slapped her on the face, and Soo Bak shouted, “Why did you hit me? What did I do wrong?”

cr:koreandrama

Archived