[VARIETY] 20th Century Handsome Boys 20세기미소년 HOTSechgodRG - QTV

@fishc EXACTLY! T_T Jaeduk seems to be a really funny chap, but not as popular. He can be pretty much all over the place and be this silly adorable kid.. And Suwon is not a variety person since he doesn't talk much. How I wish he could've been more talkative, but that is his charm I guess. And the possibility of seeing Sunghoon and Jiyong is apparently in a future far far away. sigh... :( I miss Sunghoon's smiley face and jiyong's gangly flower boy charm.. It would really, really be nice to see them together again. Seeing the three together in 20th century handsome boys gave me lots of jekki feels... How Suwon took this old photo of them to his phone, and how Jaeduk was actually tad envious of Shinhwa since they were able to pursue solo activities and still be together. These guys disbanded way too early!!!! 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HotSechGodRG is Attracting Attention in China!!! 

tumblr_mq623eB1Dl1rmcdx6o1_500.jpg

link to the news
HotSechgodRG members still have their charisma! :D China has been said to be requesting for event appearances. And google translate may be fooling with me.. so please do correct me if this is wrong, it seems to be like they are even willing to pay huge amount of money?? And they want (I don't know how to paraphrase this but) a demanding performance scale! LOL Starting with their QTV show, HSgR has since appeared in other tv channels and shows such as Immortal Songs 2, Happy Together, etc. They would begin the shoot for 20th Century Handsome Boys Season 2 on August! Ooh can hardly wait! 
And to think that this all began with Moon Hee Jun's intent of gathering the 1st gen idols, simply to talk about the past and reflect on their present. My babies have gone such a long way! *cries*

Guest aizapartygirl

Hi, Im new here not with Soompi but in this thread. :) Anyways I'm a fan of H.O.T and it was good to see Tony and Hee Jun together in a show, plus the other 90's idol. I'm falling in love with the show and it's cast though my bias are the two. But I'm also liking the other 3 and I find Danny so handsome. Hahahahaha!
I just seen episode 1 with subs and 2 other episodes in raw. (w/ their groupmates and the making of May I love video which was so hilarious) Anyway I'll be looking forward for more update and english subs for each episode. 
So Happy they have Season 2!!!! 
Forever H.O.T

Hi there @aizapartygirl yay, so happy to meet a fan of H.O.T!!!  :D Like you, I began watching because I'm biased towards Jekki and Jiwon but have grown to love the other guys! Danny is indeed gorgeous! Myunghoon is hilarious and the adorable bromance between Tony and Heejun is a must-watch as well! :D

Guest aizapartygirl

Hi @craptelly, thanks for welcoming me. Question? Who is Jekki? Hahahahahaha. I'm just starting to watched all their episodes but to lazy to watch it in raw. But honestly I'm laughing so hard even though I don't understand what their saying. LOL. You're right about the bromance, Hee Jun is so PDA if I don't know him that well I will think he's really gay. Hihihihi.
OMG Danny is something to look for, he's the maknae in the group and the timid one. He sometimes look lost and don't know what to do. He's over shadow by the other members in a good way. I think he's just reserved or something like that.

@aizapartygirl Jekki is a nickname for Sechskies (Jiwon's group) :) IKR? Even if there are no subtitles they still manage to make me laugh out loud! What more if there are already subs! Hehehe Hee jun is really a sweet guy and I'm really glad how he decided to unite some of the first gen idols for this show. If it wasn't for him, I don't think this would ever happen. He's so talktative and sooo cute! He really is like a gizmo doll as they said before. XD
YES! I love how Danny is this reserved guy but when he finally lets go of himself, it's really a funny thing to watch! (esp in Intimate Note) I was laughing so hard because in the episode where they were guests for Immortal Songs 2, and they were practicing for it... they were gonna do the neck dance but it was just impossible with Danny. Ah! So cute!
And Myung Hoon is so funny because he really likes the song Road Fighter by Sechskies and there is almost never an episode where he didn't dance along with it. And being the hyper one that he is, he becomes the person whom everyone takes a mickey out of! :))
And Jiwonie is my bias! I'm so happy for him I'm gonna cry... He has now new found friends!!! T_T He doesn't have much friends because he's more of an I'd-rather-stay-at-home-than-go-out-to-socialize kind of guy (for goodness' sake he uses tv show guestings to hang out with his celeb friends! X_X), and this show brought him closer to the other four guys, which otherwise wouldn't happen if they were just to guest at other random tv shows. And now he even did a feature for Tony's song! 

OMG!!!! I didn't know this exists!!! I'm gonna cry!!! Turns out, 20th Century Handsome Boys is also available in Chinese subtitles! Lucky Chinese fans! 
20世纪未少年 (20 Shi Ji Wei Shao Nian)
Here's the link for ep 5
You can actually search the other episodes by typing in goodle, 20世纪未少年 E01 or E05 or even just 未少年 E02 sth like that. 
... forever crying that I can't download videos from dailymotion anymore. :((

I'm watching ep 9 where the other 1st gen idols were the guest with Bada... so they were asking this and that to Bada. 1st question was, which oppa would Bada like to introduce to her friends and the first two people she chose were Heejun and Tony. And since S.E.S and H.O.T belong to the same company, Jaeduk was complaining that they should've also asked finkl to come so that they would be the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. And Ji Won shot back, never mind calling finkl members. They wouldn't choose you anyway. :))
And so bada was explaining why she chose Tony, and she said because he's cute (sth like that) and then Hee Jun pointed out somewhere along Tony's chest and asked, have you seen that part of him yet? And flashback to an older episode where Hee Jun looked at that area and said it's like looking at a grandfather. XD
And then Bada adds in that there's a tie in the second place and that is Jiwon with Tony.. and that if she were to choose jw vs tony, she chose Jiwon. and so the guys began creating a love line. LOL Hee Jun was saying, she chose him as first place because she liked him as a senior, but choosing Jiwon in second place seems to really come from the heart.

Because I miss them so much and they are to shoot for the next season, next month... Here are two hidden camera videos with Jiwon and Heejun as victims during their Sechskies and H.O.T days. These videos really speak volumes on how sweet and caring these two leaders are. It's both touching and funny. As if I couldn't love them anymore that I already do!

were doing some shoot and they've been warned about this dangerous piranha that they brought along. And Sunghoon with another girl is to be in the middle of the water as some sort of hostages when suddenly. the 'piranha's' caretaker shouts that the piranha is in the water. Jiwon is panic-stricken and the rescue team comes in. The rescuers are being lame and throws in a kiddie life buoy which angers Jiwon. He was really pissed and was already shouting at the so-called rescuer. And then he can't take it anymore so he decides to rescue Sunghoon himself and jump in the water!)
time, Tony is acting to be sick and Heejun comes in. The other members leave him alone so he's on his own and takes care of 'sick' Tony. He's just sooooooo CUTE! LOL However, after finding out the truth, he does the same prank to Kangta and Kangta is already aware of it... prankception!!)

Guest aizapartygirl

@craptelly: funny though the one I'm referring to that I've watched was episode 9. The one I watched doesn't have a subtitle at all. But based on your explanation I felt that I understand Korean language well. Hahahahaha. Or maybe bec. of the actions that why. But I'm looking forward for someone who will subbed all the episodes coz Im to lazy to watched it in raw. hihihi

GUESS WHAT! GUESS WHAT! GUESS WHAT!!!
Contrary to earlier news reports, 20th Century Handsome Boys is starting their filming for Season 2 this JULY 30, according to an update in Eun Ji Won's July Schedule!
@aizapartygirl yeah.. Eng sub makes everything 200% better! Oh well, we will just have to be patient! :D I don't understand Korean at all! But well their body languages speaks so much already! ahahaha!!

@craptelly Have you watched all episodes in Chinese Sub? all episodes of Series with Chinese subtitle were out.

BTW, I know you a big fan of Jiwon, would you mind doing sth to help his dongseng, J-Walk?  spread the words and participate when you are capable http://primarosa.tistory.com/169 (for international fans in English)

i just discovered this show after watching hsgr perform in immortal song and i just love their chemistry!  even if they are from different (even rival) groups they all could relate to one another.
i watched fangodsubs' subbed ep 1 and i am hooked!  I even volunteered to help time (can't speak korean so i can't translate :( ).  i hope she/he replies back.
maybe if some chinese viewers can translate the other eps to english (someone said the show has chinese subs).  i volunteer to help time the eng subs! :)

@Yesha Hello there!!! I know, if only I have a good grasp of either Korean or Chinese, I'd do it as well, but unfortunately no. :( I still rely heavily on a dictionary and whatnot to have at least a tiny bit understanding of the gist with the Chinese subs, but not fully accurate enough to do actual translating... sigh.. but yeah, also volunteered to help! 
It would really be awesome to have this show translated, it's really funny and more people would eventually watch it and see the chemistry! hehehe

@craptelly fangodsubs replied to me already.  will be helping time a couple of eps.
it would really be great if the chinese subs were translated to english. that way we can catch up with the latest eps.  :)

I think we'll just have to be patient then.. :) all episodes will eventually get subbed and who knows, the fansub team would be more up to date when season 2 comes! 
<:-P  AND WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!!! 
Today is June 30 and today means THEY START SHOOTING FOR SEASON 2!!! YAHOOOO!!!

Archived