acne scars fading awfully slow ):

Guest Skippergirl

I recently had breast reduction surgery and was scarred pretty bad. I've been using dermalmd serum a few weeks now and notice a HUGE difference. My scars were raised and quite sloppy. Using this serum and leaving them in for a day at a time has given me much needed relief on my appearance. Highly recommended to anyone trying to reduce the visibility of scarring.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make sure to exfoliate 2-3 times a week, and then use a lot of anti-inflammation products to help calm your skin. If you're worried about chemical exfoliants you can use a physical one, like skin foods black sugar has wash off . Make sure you are also cleansing properly to help keep acne at bay. You can find some Korean beauty products for acne from this site - https://www.glowmo.co.uk/collections/skin-concern-acne 

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure your body has the vitamins and minerals it needs and that you aren't stripping away the oils without replacing them.  Mainly it takes time but I have found that Caudalie's Vinoperfect Radiance Serum really helped me reduce the redness in my face and acne scars so they were less noticeable.

How about using something with centella asiatica in it? Its known to be great at soothing and healing so it's used in a lot of acne-care related products. 

I also heard about the Toner Wash recently on Allure magazine. Apparently it helps wash all the dirt and grime from your face so it improve your skin. You can read the article here: https://www.allure.com/story/toner-wash-method-acne-treatment-reddit

• 6 months later...

Hi all,

Have you ever tried vitamin e oil for scars? I started to use it a few months ago mainly as moisturizer, but I also got good results in my scars. I feel my skin much better! If you want to get more info, I would recommend you to have a look at https://www.fushi.co.uk/healthy-lifestyle-news/vitamin-e-oil-for-scars   Hope this can be helpful!

• 5 months later...

Try Vitality26 face cream and serum. product contains organic ingredients so it's safe to use. Plus it's cost efficient and they give money back guarantee so it's worth the risk. I had so many acne before, but after using their product for 2 weeks, I noticed that my acne's getting dry until they totally disappear in just 1 month of using it. Try it and see for yourself. 

• 2 months later...

Archived