[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

3 minutes ago, twinlovers said:

she playing with the hem of his shorts,

I'm constantly amazed at the eagle eyes of SA shippers! I just saw this on IG, but would have totally missed it without the stop framing. I re-watched the moment in regular motion, and didn't see it, even knowing that she did that! It took place in less a second. Good job, you guys. Since I have no idea how to insert images, I would really appreciate it if someone here can do it. Thanks. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, twinlovers said:

throughout this episode i realize that jk keep taking glances in jh direction whenever something is said or happen, their little phone called was interesting to watch as jh is learning his bad ways also when it comes to threatening people telling him not to come to exist 5 or she will kill him and jk killing her not to say things like that because it is inappropriate and she should say that she won't forgive him if he come to exit 5 to which jh comply, its also interesting how the show the two holding their conversation but only show pic of sj and sm. jh choice of song also for the karaoke was interesting especially the lyrics of the song even so after they have just play the celebrity ideal type, speaking of the ideal type has anyone here who watch the episode saw jh mouth when she was first asked that question and then you can see the camera zoom in and the movement and it look like she was going to say jongkuk her mouth from the jo but then her time was up ( that's what how i see it thou so if am wrong you guys can always correct me) and the haha said that he would like to know why she couldn't answer but before that you can see haha turn his head to the back and look at jk and the ks and was smiling. then that same question was asked again and j choose sj to which no one said anything but jk had to complain saying that jh said she wouldn't choose him when it was suggested earlier but now she does while topping her shoulder, the the camera switch to jk standing beside jh in the bus and she playing with the hem of his shorts, then here come the part that caught my eyes when they asked sc what makes hin the saddest he reply jh and then you can see jk at the back he smile and let out a frustrated grunt and then bite his lips then then haha asked if it was because sj is her ideal type to which you see jk smile and then scratch  his ears then look down then sc say that he is thinking of jh and you can see a not so happy jk at the back also love that this is the person was the song they played in the background when jh win even though js was singing it when ks loose but it end up been jh background music.

I agree... Her mouth form "jo" but time was up!  I wonder what name or whose name she was going to say.  And yeah her sing of choice is so suspicious! ☺☺☺

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1
13 hours ago, mongkook said:

And the bus moment...Was it only me who've noticed when JH was asked by the PD "who is your closet ideal type among celebs" then JH was about to answer something like "JO"? Nothing I just read her lips... Maybe she was going to say Jong Kook but then the time ended...then you can see the protesting Kook after that kekeke~ too many members talked and what JK said was not translated? then HH asked JH why she couldn't answer... Yes I too find it sooo suspicious~ Mong Ji Hyo is back~ She could just have blurted out anyone's name!

It is not just you and @twinlovers. I saw the discussion on SA naver cafe as well that JH was perhaps saying JK's name. Since they know the language and can read lips better than us, if it is a shipper delu, it is not a case of just i-shippers' delu.

I am re-posting @chelseafjl8's post from SA baidu that is a cut of the post from naver cafe.

기 이 ki im= kim
(종)jong 국(kook)

6b3ae68b87d6277f4558f88022381f30e824fcf9

Got this one from the Go Fridge show. JH does pout her lips when she says "Jong Kook oppa', so it could be his name as well. When the question gets asked, you can see from JH's face that she is processing it and is in mong mode. I suppose when one gets such a question, somebody's image comes into one's head. JH looks kind of shocked after the 'deng' sound is made almost like she would have made a mistake if she had carried on. Along with that, like you said, I find Haha's question to JH as to why she couldn't name her ideal type among celebs really interesting. Again, after JH's failure to give an answer, you can see like @twinlovers mentioned Haha turning to the back and smiling at someone (based on the direction of his eyes, I would say it is JK first and KS towards the end?). And JH is kind of embarrassed and a bit upset when the others tease her as to why she couldn't name even one person. Is it coz it is a bit embarrassing for others to think your BF is your ideal type among celebs? LOL Her answer is "I couldn't name SJ even if it is just a game". Then you have KS forcefully  closing SJ's mouth when he is supposed to give his answer to the question and they all half-jokingly tell him that as a married man, he shouldn't name another woman. So, does that mean JH could also not have named another man as her favourite celeb when she has a partner who is a celeb? Delu: coz JH looks a bit upset and pouts when she says that, I wondered whether it implied "I couldn't name anyone else even if it is just a game".

In JH's case though, since I have rarely seen her fangirling over male celebs as much as she has over JK, think more than it a case of respecting your partner, it is a case of telling the truth ( JK has also talked about JH being among his ideal types). Though what JH says is a diss for SJ, SJ actually smiles in response (it is like "I know that is not the reason" ). When JH says she couldn't name SJ even if it is just a game, JS quips, "Aren't you picky?" and then JK and KS have a conversation at the back.

When Haha and KS tease SJ saying he shouldn't name somebody else as his ideal type and thus disrespect his wife, JK says "yes" twice and both times, his eyes turn towards what I feel is JH's direction.

Also, found it really weird that JK couldn't name at least one celeb he wanted to guest on the show (Haha named 'Byul', so was it like "I couldn't name anybody even if it was just a game"?). Remember how JK gets asked by KS in the Blackpink episode to name three actresses he wants to date and he just cannot answer? In the same episode, the quick-witted Haha is asked to name 3 female guests he wants on the show by SJ and Haha's mind also surprisingly goes blank. So is it like when you have someone who might get mad, you have to be careful with what you say. But JK failed another question, so was he just not trying that hard this time or was his mind too much on the ideal type comment to focus on the questions?

Found it really cute when Oppa's little spokesperson JH repeats to SC that JK doesn't eat any fried foods. 

JK teasing JH. How much I loved the ludicrous SJ-JH loveline in this episode! I think after SA, they are my favourite ship at the moment. ROFL

It is also great that after long, the PDs aired an SA phone call which tells me that both they and the PDs feel they need to re-develop their variety equation. JK was being really at his best behaviour there. As soon as JH said she will go to exit 5, he said "Okay, I will never go to exit 5" and when she continued, repeated, "Okay, I promise I will never come". LOL And still JH threatened to kill him if he came. And JK's answer was almost like "JH ya, do you really think I will do something if you say 'no'"? LOL When the ACE goes killer mode, Sparta goes pleader mode. Also, felt that they were using informal speech with each other. 

Earlier, I couldn't imagine a situation where they would have reacted the same way in a phone call. Even if they had to call each other up for a mission, I can imagine JK cutting the conversation short with a "I won't choose 5" and hanging up. Here, you could see he wanted to prolong the conversation. Also, JH reminded me of the JH on the boat in episode 35 who is bratty with the Commander. I hope the PDs continue to give us moments like these which seem natural. How we have missed their earlier interactions on RM after the heavy editing phase started!

Spartace cut from Remember0w0 for this episode - there are a few moments here and there and she has that moment where JH plays with the hem of his shorts.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11654145/

@mn0096This is that moment. Found it funny how the captions were at the exact spot where JH's hands were near JK's shorts. It seems to me like she is either pulling it down or she has gone into her mong world and is absently playing with it (but the comfort level to play with a male colleague's shorts as you daydream!)

4 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

but the comfort level to play with a male colleague's shorts as you daydream!

Thanks for the image insert. I swear I'll figure media insertion soon.

But, yep, she's really comfortable doing things like this with him. It's obvious that she's a very affectionate person and isn't afraid to show that affection onscreen, whether massaging YJS's feet, patting LKS's head, holding hands with her partner of the day, or hugging the guys in one form or another. But all of her interactions with the members don't cross that family line into suggested intimacy. Her touching or fixing the bottom of his shorts reminds me of the Suzy episode, when he stepped back and brushed against her thigh. There's a casualness to and acceptance of the action, like they do things like this all the time. Also, the suggested intimacy reminds me of that first farewell episode for KG, them sitting on the couch and him casually, almost absentmindedly massaging her back in front of everyone. Unlike her interactions with the others, there's a definite zing whenever they do things like this. Maybe I'm just hyper-sensitive as a shipper, but I don't think that anyone can simply dismiss a colleague either fixing or touching another colleague's shorts as normal. I noticed that right before she touched his shorts, he was fixing his clothes. So, now she not only reminds other people about his food preferences, but also helps him get properly dressed? :) 

BTW, I rewatched the exchange where he answered YEH -- Did she say KG, or Baby Vox, YEH's old group? It wasn't clear to me. The sub I saw said KG, but I could have sworn she mumbled Baby Vox.

• Like 4

Well after reading posts here i went and checked it again. I also think she said baby vox. No wonder non of my friends who watched it online didn't mention she said gary name. Even his fans. I don't know how they heard it gary but what she said was not even similar to Gary's name.

• Like 3

On 26/06/2017 at 1:14 AM, sana82 said:

http://s9.picofile.com/file/8298851984/animation_gif.mp4.html

I don't know it's working or not. but if it does show the gif it's the moment i mentioned earlier. look at what he did under the table  after she nudged him while maintaining that serious face.

I'm not able to view this.. can u share what minute this happen in the episode? :)

• Like 2

JK did look at JH alot.

First i was wondering if there was a camera there but in the middle of JSJ game, it was clear that he looked at her.

After SC answered JH made him sad. JK was a second late in response again. It looked like he smiled because everyone else were but he didnt feel it that way. lol 

It was really nice ep. Im looking forward for next week xD

BTW, KS and SM were nice too. 

Anyone think they are working on their loveline? KS and SM were siting next to each other, so many time and the group also teased them.

I really want to watch normal sweet moment more than a proper loveline though.

Thank @athoughtcloud1 for your details post about SNSD.

I dont blame any female guests though, i understand that is a part of the show to give them more time than JH but sometime, it's hard to not feel anything even when i understand it.

I still have to work alot about my emotion and word :))

@mn0096 thank you for your response too :))

Im bad at reading lips so i didnt see what did JH say.

She is not a fan or know very well about other idol, it make sense that she said KG, but it was kinda weird that she answered so fast and noone teased about it as if it was a normal answer.

If it was KG, they should have talked a little bit about him right?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

https://openload.co/f/k8DHJRBStMM/#

If you go to 0:41:44 playback rate 0.5x you can clearly hear her said two words and the second word ends with x(s)

K-Show Online subbed her answer as KG, but when I watched it the episode using DramaFever, they didn't even sub her answer. I could have missed it since I was tired, but if she said KG, why not sub it? That's just weird. If she said Baby Vox, it could have been something like if someone asks Who's a good singer, someone answers Kim Jong Kook, and a third person says, Oh the guy from Turbo. She could have just been reinforcing his answer, something like, Oh, YEH from Baby Vox. Since she's mostly known as an actress now, others may not remember that she started out as the maknae in Baby Vox. 

Regardless of her answer, it's amazing to me the complete lack of emotion from KJK, followed by the total non-reaction from the members, especially YJS. It's like the shadow of YEH is finally gone. That's good.

Is there chatter about their answers online from other fandoms, especially with the possibility that KG may visit?

• Like 4

I just want to also mention that when next week's guests were introduced, SJH was the one who teased KJK the longest and loudest about HJY. After that funny dance she did, HJY went and leaned on SJH's shoulder, and the two ladies were grinning so widely, like they intentionally did this to KJK. I actually thought this was cute, especially with him working so hard to deny that he didn't have a woman, that it's been a long time since he's seen HJY. I honestly have always liked this guest, never seeing her as a "threat" to SA. More than other female guests, SJH always seemed so happy to see HJY. She's cute, bubbly, and flirty. He's cute, overly serious, and shy. Perfect variety combination. The added bonus is seeing him squirm because his "real" GF is watching all this, maybe even putting the guest up to do this. Delulu mode on over drive, here, guys. 

• Like 6

Guest athoughtcloud1

@mn0096 @chelseafjl8 I too heard it as "Baby voxx(s)". If she had said Gary, wouldn't the PDs have highlighted it since even Gary's VJ was referenced with past footage and sad music in this episode?  

Btw from the discussion of this moment on SA baidu, seems like some people feel it was JH who kicked him after elbowing him. From her puckered up face, I feel she is doing something that requires force when she is adjusting the shoulder of her dress and her eyes are also pointed downwards. I can imagine JH having to exert some force to kick JK. JK seems to be moving slightly from left to right at the same moment and his eyes also move to the left (i.e, towards his right). Can others tell me what they feel?

BB95EB7890CF47ED49C086C6E3057194_zpsg2tr 

I too think if it is KG, the production team will make sure EVERYONE KNOW IT, so well.

even the members only noticed JS's asnwer.

It is hard to say. since she elbowed him, i found there were no need to kick him again. but it is probably JH?

Because JK doesnt the type of guy to joke back that way, if he did, it must be more gentle?

I was wondering what did he told her that made her had that expression :))

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

@mn0096 @chelseafjl8 I too heard it as "Baby voxx(s)". If she had said Gary, wouldn't the PDs have highlighted it since even Gary's VJ was referenced with past footage and sad music in this episode?  

Btw from the discussion of this moment on SA baidu, seems like some people feel it was JH who kicked him after elbowing him. From her puckered up face, I feel she is doing something that requires force when she is adjusting the shoulder of her dress and her eyes are also pointed downwards. I can imagine JH having to exert some force to kick JK. JK seems to be moving slightly from left to right at the same moment and his eyes also move to the left (i.e, towards his right). Can others tell me what they feel?

It does look like JH kicked JK. She seemed to be annoyed with him. Any ideas on what could have ignited this reaction out of her? Havent watched the ep thus cant throw out suggestions:)

Also, it seems to me Haha was looking at them before the PD started talking ie. mentioned SJ's name, then his attention shifted to the PD

Edited by kjksjhpls
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Btw from the discussion of this moment on SA baidu, seems like some people feel it was JH who kicked him after elbowing him. From her puckered up face, I feel she is doing something that requires force when she is adjusting the shoulder of her dress and her eyes are also pointed downwards. I can imagine JH having to exert some force to kick seem JK. JK seems to be moving slightly from left to right at the same moment and his eyes also move to the left (i.e, towards his right). Can others tell me what they feel?

It seem like jh elbow him first still not satisfied she also nudge him under the table cause if you look at jk foot under the table it remain in the same position at all time so it look like jh nudge him after she elbow him.

• Like 3