[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

38 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I think JH was fired coz she wouldn't fit in with a gag show and since Gary had gone, couldn't be used as the Monday GF any longer and also perhaps coz they knew she wouldn't stay if JK was fired. Since he was the one who was first fired and JH later, get the feeling her firing had something to do with his. Think Gong CP had  quite some influence since SBS only relented after a long fight when it became obvious that the public was against them and that the rest of the cast didn't want to continue without SA. Think the higher-ups ditched Gong CP to appease SA and hence he was demoted and Nam CP, the former in-charge of RM, re-instated. 

what i couldn't understand and forgive was the fact that they didn't inform JH personally about her firing, and she had to knew about it from the media. and she shut herself in her bedroom for 2 days and crying :(

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

So showing the closeness they share with each other would make people question their relationship and gradually accept it if they plan to make an official annoucement in the futute. Regarding yesteday's event, maybe it's a coincidence that SJH was in Busan with her brother too and then she attended the event later on. Many speculated that she was in Busan because of filming, yeah it's one of the most logical superposition I think. But what's important is that she took time to go there and support HAHA and KJK and she looked the happiest when she was there, especially when dancing and singing with basically KJK :wink: 

CMIIW, i've seen a pic where KJK, CTH and LKS attending one of JH's movie premiere. knowing that they're supporting each other work outside RM trully show how close they are :D

i guess, "loveable" could be her second favorite song and dance after "hot issue" 

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1
19 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Yeah me too, I think those two are trying to show their closeness to their fans and to korean people in particular, because for so long even now people think those two aren't close either in or out of RM, I remember how many viewers were shocked when they saw the excessive skinship between those two  back in 2013. So if they are going slowly toward an open relationship, I think the best way is not to shock people, especially those who deny SA and think of the two as brother and sister. Seeing how they have been using siblings excuse for so many years now, it could back fire when they suddenly announce an official engagement. So showing the closeness they share with each other would make people question their relationship and gradually accept it if they plan to make an official annoucement in the futute. Regarding yesteday's event, maybe it's a coincidence that SJH was in Busan with her brother too and then she attended the event later on. Many speculated that she was in Busan because of filming, yeah it's one of the most logical superposition I think. But what's important is that she took time to go there and support HAHA and KJK and she looked the happiest when she was there, especially when dancing and singing with basically KJK :wink: 

I believe she had shooting there. She went to Busan for shooting right after their RM Japan schedule, so seems like their movie is currently having a schedule in Busan. Perhaps @chelseafjl8 can answer this.

Agree with you though. I don't quite believe that JH hasn't attended JK's events before, she may have done them privately. So for her to openly do it this time means something.  If their relationship didn't have any ambiguities, she could have visited any of his Turbo comeback concerts. Brother and sister, what is there? So, for me, this is something different from the usual. Haha's wife Byul had attended the first opening and it was Haha who advertised it on his insta. JK didn't promote it that time. Yes, it was Haha's duty to promote it the first time since JK is his new partner and yeah, the new teaser video looks really cool and one can understand JK if he wanted to promote the restaurant on his insta with something really cool that required some time. Still, going a bit delu here, it feels like the Busan Opening was going to be something special and part of the reason could be JH attending it as well?

I know they have a set choreography for the 'sarang surowo' song, but why is it that they don't look at Haha and only at each other when it comes to the part about the yeoja? After all, Haha is also dancing along with them. :) Perhaps JK is just being considerate since JH is the guest. :tongue: JH automatically points to herself when that part comes and turns to look at JK. 

21 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I believe she had shooting there. She went to Busan for shooting right after their RM Japan schedule, so seems like their movie is currently having a schedule in Busan. Perhaps @chelseafjl8 can answer this.

She was definitely filming in Busan that day.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

CMIIW, i've seen a pic where KJK, CTH and LKS attending one of JH's movie premiere. knowing that they're supporting each other work outside RM trully show how close they are :D

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1984216490

movie2_zpsz8qxydhc.jpg
movie1_zpswgwcgtt7.jpg

I found the post on SA baidu with regard to JK attending the movie premiere. There are a couple of videos there you can watch.

• Like 5

On 13.06.2017 at 11:36 AM, athoughtcloud1 said:

@linzer03 Welcome back dear. Missed your insights! :)

@mn0096 Please ask whatever doubts/questions you have. We will try to answer to the best of our abilities. Btw to that question about how JK's relationships have not yet been caught by Dispatch, I have a few assumptions.I remember Tony Ahn saying on 'Ugly Duckling' that many of his relationships were known to the Press during his heydays and he later came to know from them that they had kept quiet since they had some regard for him. He may put it that way and there might be some truth to it (i.e. you should have a good relationship with the media and some of these journos may be fans of the idols/stars and may want to protect them) but I am pretty sure that they are paid as well. Also, I think if you have good contacts like JK has, it helps. There are cases where Dispatch have outed big stars with a lot of clout in the industry, but generally, I think they do it at a time when they know it is a serious relationship which will culminate in marriage.

I agree about HJY. She takes on a flirty persona onscreen and does it well. Think the RM guys also don't take her flirting that seriously and just tease her about it.

@Nina Negru I think you should make a video and add in all that you mentioned. Since this has ziplines as well as zombie houses, it combines the RM members' weak points - fear of heights as well as ghosts. And that bridge mission sounds exciting! If you emphasize that bridge-solving riddle and the name-tag ripping, I think the Producers will feel they can do a lot of things there. Feel they went for the Diamond Park since it had something new, so maybe you should focus on something they are looking for plus something unique. The majority of the videos were by Koreans, but one was there from Mexico, so do give it a shot! Like that time one of the SA fans here got lucky with her question for the Q&A episode, who knows! Anything can happen!

I really wish they choose SA for the next penalty and if it is SA, I wish they would get a mission that truly challenges them since they are the only ones who can do stuff like this!

Hi guys I thank you all for supporting my idea. I registered to sbs and somehow found a big poster in hangul wth email address runingman6@naver.com  so I sent an email in written form to this adress. (google translate usually works better in English form. If this address is not correct please advise me or maybe I could send any of you a copy so that you can properly explain it to the pd nims.  

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I didn't watch the episode yet, but seeing how there isn't much of SJH on social media shares, seems like she didn't even get descent screen time for this episode also. And the decreased screen time starts again. Actually this makes it 3 episodes in a row and I don't expect much for next week's episode seeing the preview. Anyways I can't judge until I watch the episode. 

On 17/06/2017 at 6:42 PM, athoughtcloud1 said:

Haha's wife Byul had attended the first opening and it was Haha who advertised it on his insta. JK didn't promote it that time. Yes, it was Haha's duty to promote it the first time since JK is his new partner and yeah, the new teaser video looks really cool and one can understand JK if he wanted to promote the restaurant on his insta with something really cool that required some time. Still, going a bit delu here, it feels like the Busan Opening was going to be something special and part of the reason could be JH attending it as well?

I loved how Byul visited in the first event and SJH for the second one. Like first and second daughter-in-law :tongue:  Actually the way KJK treated SJH all along seems like he is the one who invited her, like she is his special guest. And I loved how he was protective of her especially when the song stopped and fans approached her to take selfies.

• Like 4

[edit: sorry im new at this so the images i attached didn't work but i think i fixed it]

hi everyone! i've been a fan of this forum and the people in it for some time now but it wasn't until recently that i really felt the need to make an account with all the spartace that is happening lately i couldn't help but want to join in. :D

although it lacked spartace moments i really found the new episode enjoyable. i know this is a used out line but it really felt like the old running man episodes again. you can see how the members and pd are getting comfortable with the new format of the show, finding what works and what doesn't. i just hope more running man fans will soon too.

while i did say the episode lacked spartace moments i think my delulu mind may have made some for myself hahaha you guys tell me what you think.

Spoiler

when it was said that songjihyo's team would be the one to stay behind you could see everyone felt bad for them, that is after celebrating their own victories haha but at the end you can also see yjs sit next to jsj when they told them they could leave to their hotels so im sure the group stayed with the fallen team a little while longer. then we have this: 

img%5D

i don't think kimjong kook was in a rush to leave, so much so that lee kwang soo had to rush him hahaha

img%5D

also when they're walking along at 08:06 kjk says " aigo " after kwang soo's story about buying the totoro bag which is fitting, then kwangsoo tells hye sung she should stand in the middle and kjk agrees but then he says "really" (the subtitles say he said "gosh" but it sounded more like " really " to me. please correct me if i'm wrong) at the end. the word and the tone in which he says it seemed disconnected from the conversation happening at the moment to me. maybe it's just my delulu mind but it really felt like kjk didn't feel right leaving the other team behind. my spartace heart wants to say he didn't want to leave sjh behind. then the first shot we get of kimjong kook's team he's in the back on his phone, which isn't new but i want to believe he was making sure sjh is ok.

img%5D

i also found it interesting when kwangsoo told hye sung that he and jong kook were single jong kook says "kwangsoo is"

img%5D

img%5D

It isn't until hye sung asks him directly if he's single that he replies "yes" i laughed so hard when she couldn't believe kimjong kook was single haha i mean it is pretty unbelievable:wink: maybe jong kook was trying to make it up to kwangsoo for what happened in russia with dasha  hahaha it was still very fun to see kjk be the third wheel this time haha

Edited by jihyo658
  • Like 6

I have only watched 1/4 the ep. My laptop collapsed. However i found this ep quite confusing.

From the beginning, JK was holding the stick with his left arm raised to JH. There were also standing close to each other. There were angle where their shoulder touched. 
It is clear example of people who are close. Men tend to turn to the woman they like by looking or with their a part of their body. They open themselves instead of blocking or holding back.

When they have to part, JK didnt say anything, even when the female guest came. His late response proved it well. Even though he reacted after awhile with exciting look. It seemed awkward and emotionless.
It said "im not in the mood right now".
He was the only one who said "cold night" when everybody said how scary it was to sleep there.

The next scene was cut several times.
JH turned to her right (JK direction) when everyone looked at the left. It was unsual and eye-catched.
Then she had a blanket cover her, moved from her position, body pose was somewhat similiar to JK. 
But i think they didnt come to talk with each other in between the cut.

When they parted, JK was silent again, he had his hand on his pocket (hiding emotion pose).
And JH lowered her head, she seemed sad and disappointed but netheir SC nor SJ asked her why.

It makes me think that they knew what was going on so they gave her some silent instead of making fun like "im sorry we have to sleep here" "JH will kick any ghosts come near us" ect.

Was they sad when they had to separated after the 'date'? 

Yet, why i think they didnt talk to each other in front of the camera. Because the female guest (FM - i dont remember her name )didnt seem to know.
FM, again,seemed to noticed JK. She held JK arm when KS suddenly got scared by the camera man and she turned back to ask if JK was also single.
I read Jihyo658 post, i dont have that in my language translated ep, 
Did JK answered "KS is" but not "I am"?
But his reaction wasnt playful as normal. 

He didnt even look or react to her until KS asked something then JK would laugh.

Can someone give me the whole conversation in the car about girlfiend thing? 

Im confused whose answer were that and it i didnt match their facial expression.

In the other hand, i quite like SM, especially at the moment she said "i miss JH noona", after that sentence i have the feeling that "oh, SM is so cute".

The rest of the ep was nice.

I like those foods, it makes me want to break my diet...which is so bad lol

They were having good time together but uhm, talking about my odd feeling.

FM was in between again. Im not so happy seeing those scenes.

The crepe scene i was hoping that he would decline but it seemed to be rude on tv so he took it. If i wasnt wrong, he pause for a second and grabbed it instead of eating it while she held it. 

And at the end when they were standing together, they stood close to each other but JH didnt look at him, when they celebrate JH was holding shoulder of the one on her left and her right arm straightened. Didnt hold JK, so was he.

I am looking forward for you guys' opinion. 

This ep confuses me.

Edited by julia147
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, julia147 said:

And at the end when they were standing together, they stood close to each other but JH didnt look at him, when they celebrate JH was holding shoulder of the one on her left and her right arm straightened. Didnt hold JK, so was he.

I am looking forward for you guys' opinion. 

This ep confuses me.

Noticed that too but didn't really mind it. If they are really dating, they must have passed the "honeymoon" stage where they always want to be with and touch each other and just standing close together, knowing the one they love is just an arm's reach away. For me, just standing beside each other is a lot more telling than touching (because it could be just a reflex or something like that, depending on the situation). Also, it made me realize that at the end of the day, they still want to be together. 

I'm actually surprised to see them standing a little bit too close (but there's nothing new about that, so...) because I think that they've been given a quota when it comes to being together (I based this because I noticed before that whenever there are episodes where they are together, their magnets are kind of off in the next). 

P.S. Sorry for some of the cheesy lines. Been suppressing that side of me for way too long. :tongue:

• Like 6

I mean it is unsual in that case for not touching, it is like they are getting mad at each other but looking at these pictures above, it changes my idea. 

They are still lovey dovey. Lol

Are they holding hand in the last pic? It is too fast for me...

Oh my, they are holding hand =)) 

Lol

• Like 5

since there's no spartace moments, when they are filming in front of the horror house maybe they are too tired or too sad to have separate teams that't why they have those expressions, also Spartace are too close when pd was discussing the teams and when JK said "they will be cold during the night" *insert his super worried face* how sweet of you <3 I somehow noticed when pd said they can go to their accommodations JK's face became sad while looking towards JH/JH's team

(I'm really worried that JK blinked too many times~ T_T)

And during HS (the female guest) asking for the second time JK being single (she might not believe it, she's suspicious?) JK replied with laughing *somehow nervous voice?kekeke~* voice "Yes, why?"

I bet we all liked the idea of JS eagerly sending JH and JK together to the new project!!! I'm like Yes please we've been praying for it, and I really prayed hard while watching JS tossed the die to show either JK or JH's number~

At the end, when JH was scratching his left shoulder and JK tapping his right shoulder too at the same time I found it too cute~ Most couples react the same way right kekeke~

I'm still hoping!!!I want them to be alone for even 1 episode!! even though the pd might not consider them being togetherso I'm sure they will still look for a member to go with uri spartace~ 

• Like 8

i know this one may be a little random but seeing that gif of JH touching her shoulder then JK doing the same made me happy cause it reminded me of an article i read about how couples who have been in a long relationship tend to mimic each other's actions like @mongkook said . i looked up the article again and thought i'd share what it said: 

"The mirror neurons of our brains are the specific parts that enable us to mimic peoples' actions. They're where the brain performs the normal "mirroring" in human behavior: when we're talking to somebody, we unconsciously mimic their actions and posture to make them feel more comfortable and get them to like us more. And a brain-imaging study done in 2015 proved something interesting: the mirror neurons in the brains of people in good marriages are more active when they try to figure out their partners' emotional puzzles.

Basically, the study scanned the brains of people as they watched their spouses react in ways that didn't seem to make sense: looking happy as they talked about losing their job, for instance. (It was all a trick with video captions.) In the brains of people who said their marriage was great, mirror neuron activity jumped; the spouse was actively trying to understand why their spouse was so happy, and trying to emulate it themselves. Mirror neurons and their imitative function seem to be a part of how we feel empathy, and that may be a key to a happy marriage."

Edited by jihyo658
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, jihyo658 said:

i know this one may be a little random but seeing that gif of JH touching her shoulder then JK doing the same made me happy cause it reminded me of an article i read about how couples who have been in a long relationship tend to mimic each other's actions like @mongkook said . i looked up the article again and thought i'd share what it said: 

"The mirror neurons of our brains are the specific parts that enable us to mimic peoples' actions. They're where the brain performs the normal "mirroring" in human behavior: when we're talking to somebody, we unconsciously mimic their actions and posture to make them feel more comfortable and get them to like us more. And a brain-imaging study done in 2015 proved something interesting: the mirror neurons in the brains of people in good marriages are more active when they try to figure out their partners' emotional puzzles.

Basically, the study scanned the brains of people as they watched their spouses react in ways that didn't seem to make sense: looking happy as they talked about losing their job, for instance. (It was all a trick with video captions.) In the brains of people who said their marriage was great, mirror neuron activity jumped; the spouse was actively trying to understand why their spouse was so happy, and trying to emulate it themselves. Mirror neurons and their imitative function seem to be a part of how we feel empathy, and that may be a key to a happy marriage."

I will support you with randomness~ I also read an article:

"Experience is partially responsible for behavioral similarity among long-term couples; they've been together for ages, so they share a lot of history that reflects on their everyday life. And they also have their own personal language, shared by nobody else"

I think uri spartace share this kind of Emotional contagion.  "It is the phenomenon of having one person's emotions and related behaviors directly trigger similar emotions and behaviors in other people."

hohohoho so we can't help it already but basing it by using biochemistry and other chemistry because uri spartace's chemistry is tooo out of the world to handle already kekeke~

Hoping to see more like that and we will point it out again :wink:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jihyo658 said:

I was also thinking about that. Well, not the article per se but when you read articles like "how to get someone like you" or "how to know if someone likes you", this mirroring thing is always present. Even in some TV shows, they show this as a tip to the character to make someone like them. :D

• Like 4

As for what i know, people tend to mirroring each other when they pay attention to the person and their body react by it own. They cant help but copying the pose.
It is the lightest level.

The different is they dont notice it (unintentional) and they try to understand their partner then they end up feeling the same (intentional)
So i think their action only show that they care to each other but not as serious as the article said. 

In the other hand, it means they dont have to think about the person but the person is always in their mind. Their body react to that immediately. Dont you think it is sweet?

However, after a few second, their arms was basically rubbing each other in a weird position and they didnt even turn to look or stopped it.
It turned out to be intentional, It is like joking/ teasing/"notice me"/"look t me" when you have to keep your expresion poker face.
Because JK could just use his other hand or waited until she finished =))

• Like 3

5 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

cre: SA baidu

SA video for this episode

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11446611/

cre: Remember0w0

Thanks for the video, I enjoyed it :)  
I want to point to something else, though it's pure speculation. I think the way the teams were divided is planned before hand. I think the crew wanted JSM to rest in the lodge as she really suffered from the haunted house, so they couldn't let her sleep in the tent in front of the labirynth of fear. HAHA had to choose that team because for this episode the crew planned to have a one girl team conception, it's pretty much noticeable when they had HAHA choose JSM then SJH said something unpredictable like "I already made up my mind from the start" which is kind of strange to me then she choose YSC. And then we all knew the guest was a girl even before they filmed the second day in Japan as it was shown in the news and everyone knew from social media that Jung Hye Sung is the guest. To be considerate the PDs can't let the little girl sleep in the tent when she just arrived to Japan. SJH was the most suitable one to stay behind as she is the variety vetaran and the relliable eonni to JSM and JHS. That's why KJK had that sorry face even before knowing who got what and he said "It will be really cold" for the team staying there. I think he was worried because SJH is a scardy cat when it comes to ghosts and zombies, and now she has to stay there, also SJH usually suffers from sore throat and she easily catches colds. Staying outside in a tent is a thing but SJH had to film early in the morning the next day for RM and fly right away to Busan or Jeju island for her movie filming. Well I guess they had no other way and I really missed the worried face of KJK when it comes to SJH, it reminded me of the camera focusing on his face with a "worried" caption in the shinhwa epiosde when the members said "aren't they going to kidnap JH". And KJK using his mobile with a serious face, part of me wanted to think that he texted SJH asking about the tent and all lol. 

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1

Loved reading everybody's analysis and discussions. Though we didn't have that many SA moments, the posters here were really analytical and hawk-eyed with even the little moments.

@saissuspicious I think you have a point there. They knew a guest was coming (JH and Haha leaving JK and KS so that they can team up with the new girl), but perhaps they didn't expect the team division to be done that night itself (since RM doesn't usually that) and for the losing team to then sleep at the scary house site.

Don't think SA wanted to be separated that night. When JH goes to the other team too, JK doesn't look that happy and I felt both JH and SC were looking in his direction.

JH going to join Se Chan and JK looking on!

animation%2054_zpsgloc4ttc.gif

Se Chan looks to his left (only his eyes can be seen at that moment since JH is blocking the rest of his face) and JH is also looking to her left at the end.

animation%2055_zps5lfcfyl5.gif

After Hye Sung joins them and KS forces JK to join in a mini celebration, JK says "it is a blessing", but I don't think he is very happy when he says that and then JH looks towards his direction and her face also looks unhappy. So perhaps they thought they would get to spend time together and then they got to know teams were gonna be divided and would have different sleeping places.

animation%2056_zpsf79obika.gif

Btw, do you think JH and the others really slept in the tent? Isn't it kind of dangerous even with the crew to sleep at a place like that? They don't usually let the female members sleep in places like that. And I can imagine SJ throwing a huge fit if they were made to sleep there for real. So I wondered whether they just shot something for the show and let the members stay in a more comfortable place? (like in an earlier episode where they told us JK and SM would have to hunt for their train tickets at the station and go back to their home by train, but only showed them succeeding in their mission, not their portions in the train. So I assumed they left for home by their cars. LOL). They didn't show the cast waking up and only showed all of them sitting dressed up in the park in the morning unlike the the Dubai mission which had a lot of footage of the cast waking up. JH does scold the cast in the morning saying they made them sleep there in the night, but that could be just for the camera as well. The Dubai mission had a similar scenario where one of the teams had to sleep in the desert, but unlike here, where it was sprung on the team, it was all known to the members in advance from the beginning of the race that some of them would have to stay in the desert. That is why everybody was quite angry with Gary for creating an awkward situation where the woman in the team would have been forced to stay behind. Then JS  stepped in and sacrificed his spot for JH and JH was sent back to the hotel. Again, in the 301th episode, JK gave up his first place room for JH and slept on the sofa which is where JH should have slept, so this seems pretty strange that nobody said anything more than "they will be feeling cold" (I was also reminded of JK worrying whether JH would be kidnapped in the Shinhwa episode. It seems so funny yet cute). Again, in the non-unanimous race, when JS had to do a night penalty in the amusement park, he chose JSJ and not JH who was also one among the last places. So I can't imagine any of the guys (this is not even about JK) not volunteering to stay in for JH when she has to stay inside a tent in a deserted road outside a scary house in a remote part of Tokyo.

Also found it strange that JK and KS didn't share a room (while Haha and YJS did) though it was a luxury hotel and that JK found out KS was still sleeping in from Hwanjine PD. Perhaps that is coz the members got separate rooms (which is sometimes the case) but for JK who is so close to KS to stay so far away from him seems a bit strange. Single rooms in a luxury hotel would cost more too. The captions say this is the first time in 7 years that KS woke up this late for a shoot, so one assumes that his colleagues or manager wake him up when he is late. JK says he texted KS half an hour back (and at that time it was already 10 am), but didn't get a reply. When their shoot in the hotel starts, JK is, I think, in the lobby with the guest. So I wonder where JK was (they show JK and his team travelling in the car, but don't show them arriving there or any of their hotel night or morning portions like they do with the YJS-Haha-SM team). May be JK was in his room and didn't want to be disturbed with the camera and hence no hotel shoot portions. JSM mentions some video call she received the previous night (and this is after she talks about missing JH) when Haha suddenly interrupts her telling her he is tired. Wonder if it was a group video call and Haha was worried SM would blurt out stuff, just my delu!

A sweet moment where SJ's hopes for five star treatment from the production team amuses JK who turns to look at JH who immediately smiles in response. 

animation%205_zpsdot16npk.gif

JK turning to look at JH as she arrives shooting arrows (from next week's preview)

animation_zpszoepcw2t.gif

Dressed up Spartace

animation%201_zpstk4k1vk0.gif

I agreed that the group had been setted up, it was odd, when JH chose SC, i thought there was something really weird so i gave some seconds to think about it but it was expected because SC is new member and SJ isnt good candidate to team up with new guest, i explained it to myself to i got carried away by JH and JK's expression.

JH was clearly upset and disspointed. JK wasnt in the mood.

So my guess is also that they knew about the group divide but didnt expect to separate that early.

I didn't see SC looked at JK before though :))

Now that you told about HH,SM that i noticed. i was curious what did they talk in the group call. 

Do you think that they went somewhere else to sleep? they all looked well-dressed in that scene, so there is raelly high chance of it i guess?

can someone give me the exact number of shinhwa episode?

• Like 6