[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@spartacemanse

1 hour ago, spartacemanse said:

Not too sure if someone corrected you alr, they never said anything about a PD.

the correct translation from the highlight box phrase and the phrases below is "last night, I went to have dinner with my Korean friend at _____ restaurant, and when we were eating half-way, we saw song jihyo and Kim jongkook!! We were hesitating whether to ask for a signature, in the end, they were super nice and even asked if we wanted a picture"

i took Chinese as a 2nd language since I was born, and I am 100% sure that they didn't mention anything about a PD!

Sorry can't take it when I read wrongly translated articles, have this nazi thing going on with me! Hope you didn't mind! 

I am Chinese. I know she didn't say it on the picture above but she replied someone on instagram.

pd_zpswuwxei4m.jpg

• Like 7

Some articles came out on Naver today promoting the appearance of Balckpink on RM but no comments on them. I guess no one cares anymore. I'll be curious what kind of rating this first ep after the mess will get (although i know it was recorded before the mess)

For anyone interested, a friend of Tiny filmed KJK and LKS when they came to Vegas. 

LKS is so frigging cute, his first time in the US, he was so starstruck, too cute. His friendship w KJK is no joke. You can also see Tiny in the vid. Also looks like KJK took care of all the hotel expenses for everyone. Nice hotel suite too lol.

She explains how she got to know KJK and how she once took a selfie w him yrs ago but was forbidden to post it on SNS so not to start dating rumors. Also KJK's family were all at Vegas w him.

I really hope this doesn't affect the award shows but we all know that it will ))): knowing that we just have less than 2 months w/ RM , I would love for them to win awards one last time. But winning awards can also be some sort of hate worthy for the neitzens now with the whole chaos )): 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, pei96 said:

yet he is so nice to reply back......

He also liked the comments from a lot of people (including my <3)

And these here hihi 

TmcLMqr.jpg?1

TKHrVJv.jpg?1

10 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

The award will be held on the 25th this year and  Kang Hoo Dong is one of the MC.

:vicx:

I really don't know what to expect from this award

• Like 6

i can't help but to compare this whole RM scandal with the recent episodes of 1N2D:

1N2D dedicated 3 episodes to kim jong ming and made a special ("of jong min, by jong min and for jong min") as a sign of thankfulness!

they know to value his hard work of 9 years!

why can't SBS do this? this really bothers me and i still can't get over how JH and JK were treated! :angry:

• Like 6

Anyone watched this ep? Any Spartace moments?  I feel so cheated, we are getting our last spartace moments from this show after enjoying hundreds of them since 2013 :bawling:

During the 5 seconds game, Jae Suk drops this bomb...

JS: "I've heard it seems like you may have a boyfriend"

JH: "Yes" [sounds like shes saying yes to his statement but also yes as an answer]

JS: "Tell me 3 things that you like about your boyfriend"

JH: "He's sexy, has lots of money, and good looking"

But then after that the caption says "Handles questions about a 'non existant boyfriend' calmly".

Hmmmmmm

Also sorry @athoughtcloud, i saw you tagged me a long way back but for some reason i couldn't log into my account, after this whole shitestorm happened i logged in a different PC just to write WTF cause it was too wtf...

• Like 7

The way he played w her towel. Omg they're so frigging cute. I will miss this so much :(

Also, this

The guest was barefoot apparently and SJH did not hesitate to put the guest's foot on her shoe because the ground is cold.